She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:32 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 475, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:
Weird vibe, especially since I only asked to wait on voting you until after you gave the reasons you already said you were going to post.
If you don't give reasons/the reasons feel fabricated it feels you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason, which would definitely seem more scum than town.
In post 462, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?
This is blatant quote doctoring.

VOTE: Nero
The point here is he is taking a phrase out of a reasoning that's hypothetical at best, and trying to push it as TMI because I referred to it looking like it was S/T. As if in that context scum voting and being dismissive to another scum for no reason at all isn't about the stupidest move anybody has ever heard.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 441, T3 wrote:I DECLARE A TOWNBLOC!

T3, LQ, CheekyTeeky, Meg, and NorweiganboyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why is T3 Town to you?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:33 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Nero can you recap your case against me?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think nero's town but i think i tr his scum reads
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:35 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

No, let's keep the pressure on Nero/T3 please.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 504, Nero Cain wrote:i quote the relavent pportions to cut down on post length. why iss your vote still on me?
It makes your post seem fake then if my response didn't actually matter to you. Literally what was the point in making that post? If my response didn't matter then I can only see it as you trying to justify your scum read on me without having to have an
actual
reason to scum read me.

I kept my vote on you because your responses to pressure haven't been good. You dropped attention on me when you saw I wasn't getting wagon'd, and then you started focusing on Mega, who's one of my top town reads. If your reasoning on Mega had any merit I'd likely move my vote, but it doesn't. You're pushing a false narrative that Mega wants you bussed when they've already repeatedly proven that isn't the case, but you keep putting your hands over your ears and scrambling to find a reason to scum read them. The quote you used out of context to frame them also just reeks of scummy intent, so I'm pretty confident leaving my vote on you.

Why are you so invested in why I've voted you? There's been four other votes on you and you don't seem to care at all. You're not even tunneling me, so why ignore everyone else?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:36 am

Post by T3 »

In post 461, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 460, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 410, CheekyTeeky wrote:3 scum reads that are legit.
this post doesn't specifically ask for reasons althought its not like i haven't previously talked about my reasons.

just leave me alone and do something useful besides misrep/misread
Your reasons for Mega are bad. Your reasons for SRing Shrek is fluff in early game right? You're reasons for Roden are OMGUS and for T3 and Roden SvS which actually works against you here. You provide zero reason for your T3 read.

I can see you teamed with T3 honestly.
no
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:36 am

Post by T3 »

Why am I scum?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

T3 is evil sheep me
I prefer they, thanks :)
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:37 am

In post 532, T3 wrote:Why am I scum?
Because you lied about meta diving Nero...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 243, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm letting you give your arguement before picking a side, though I admit odds don't seem in your favor.
In post 227, MegAzumarill wrote:See if Nero actually has some good points against cheeky here before piling on them though.
here mega, who isn't scum reading me, expresses interest in joining the largest wagon.
In post 243, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm letting you give your arguement before picking a side,
though I admit odds don't seem in your favor
Why do u have to pick a side? if cheeky and I were TvT as I now think then it makes a ton of sense to pit me vs. her and chain elim. bolded is still threatning to wagon the biggest wagon.
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?
think you are just scum that was premptivlly waiting to hop on my wagon.
Also its not like I'm a contentless void. Why do you need to use my cheeky reasoning to sort me. Why not my reasoning for anyone else?
ii think you are just scum that was preemptivly planning a hop on my wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:40 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 535, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 243, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm letting you give your arguement before picking a side, though I admit odds don't seem in your favor.
In post 227, MegAzumarill wrote:See if Nero actually has some good points against cheeky here before piling on them though.
here mega, who isn't scum reading me, expresses interest in joining the largest wagon.
In post 243, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm letting you give your arguement before picking a side,
though I admit odds don't seem in your favor
Why do u have to pick a side? if cheeky and I were TvT as I now think then it makes a ton of sense to pit me vs. her and chain elim. bolded is still threatning to wagon the biggest wagon.
tmi slip?
think you are just scum that was premptivlly waiting to hop on my wagon.
Also its not like I'm a contentless void. Why do you need to use my cheeky reasoning to sort me. Why not my reasoning for anyone else?
ii think you are just scum that was preemptivly planning a hop on my wagon.
Are you going to keep posting the quotes where I say I don't want to join your wagon to support this claim I was always planning to join your wagon? I could see you as town misreading them initially, but you seem to just want to double-down repeatedly on something that just isn't true.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:42 am

Post by T3 »

In post 534, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Uhhhhhhh
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:42 am

Mega is my top TR right now, followed by Cheeky, but Cheeky needs to have their votes makes sense for that to hold.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 530, Roden wrote:I kept my vote on you because your responses to pressure haven't been good.
tell me more
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou dropped attention on me when you saw I wasn't getting wagon'd, and then you started focusing on Mega,
i don't think this is true? Also there's more than 1 scum in this game why should my sole focus be on you?
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou're pushing a false narrative that Mega wants you bussed
never said anything about mega bussing me...
In post 530, Roden wrote:so why ignore everyone else?
this is blatantly false
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

My votes make sense. DGB is a scumbutt.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

LQ, if not scum, is the 5th scum member

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:46 am

In post 540, CheekyTeeky wrote:My votes make sense. DGB is a scumbutt.
No. It's an OMGUS and DGB is literally making the opposite reads I am making. Don't even pay attention to DGB until at least D2.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:48 am

In post 537, T3 wrote:
Uhhhhhhh
I have literally zero evidence that you meta Dived Nero.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 537, T3 wrote:
Uhhhhhhh
I have literally zero evidence that you meta Dived Nero.
I plead no contest.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Roden »

In post 539, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 530, Roden wrote:I kept my vote on you because your responses to pressure haven't been good.
tell me more
I did, it was in my post.
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou dropped attention on me when you saw I wasn't getting wagon'd, and then you started focusing on Mega,
i don't think this is true? Also there's more than 1 scum in this game why should my sole focus be on you?
It's true according to your ISO.

Didn't say your sole focus had to be on me? I'm saying if you think I'm scum then I don't think it's a real scum read if you'd give up that easily to try to wagon someone else instead. It gives me an "anyone but me" attitude which isn't helpful to town.
In post 530, Roden wrote:ou're pushing a false narrative that Mega wants you bussed
Wagon'd. You know what I meant.
this is blatantly false
You've said nothing on ArcAngel, almost nothing on Gamma, almost nothing on Cheeky.

And again you're picking and choosing what you respond to as long as it helps your narrative. I won't be responding to much else if you keep trying to argue with me in bad faith.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 447, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 441, T3 wrote:I DECLARE A TOWNBLOC!

T3, LQ, CheekyTeeky, Meg, and NorweiganboyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This would have been a lot better if you didn't include yourself...
Don’t townblocks usually include oneself...?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 448, Shrek wrote:almost50 - honestly not all that bad, but i would like to hear some actual reads on the game because looking back on his iso he doesn't really have a lot. even if its just the first impressions that hes been getting anything would help a lot
*Sigh*

One thing you should know about me is I'm not a conventional player. I Scum hunt in "weird" ways, pay attention to stuff that usually go unnoticed, and sometime miss the obvious.

One of my weird ways of scumhunting is to look into the first 3 posters in each game, as these have been proven -statistically- to have 1 scum in them more often than not. However, this tool has failed me of late, and even if it's true here; the first 3 were STD (who hasn't given me much yet), ArcAngel (who isn't really playing the game), Dwlee (whom I seem to always have trouble reading as his Town and Scum play are almost identical).

The top 3 most active players (CT/Nero/LQ) all seem Town to me so far, but don't quote me on it because there's usually 1 hyperactive scum.

The following block of Norwee/T3/Meg/DGB/Gamma/Shrek/Roden should contain 1-2 scums in it, while Dwlee/DotW/STD/Testa/Kitty/Arc should contain the other 2-1.

Another problem is I was Scum in the previous game against a whole bunch of the players in this game and I did use the inactivity of Arc/Kitty against their slots. This is to say I think it's NAI for them to be of low activity. but it's still getting to me because I had ALWAYS SR'd lurkers eversince I started playing Mafia at all. (N_M is a rare exception)

I guess I should also warn you that when forced to give early reads I may or may not deliberately lie about some of them for various reasons. For example; I may have recognized someone as a strong TR (or even PR) and want to protect them from the Scum NK by demoting them on my readlist. There are other reasons/cases, but I'm not about to write a "How A50 plays the game" guide, so I'll leave it at that.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 545, Roden wrote:
In post 539, Nero Cain wrote:
tell me more
I did, it was in my post.
It's true according to your ISO.

Didn't say your sole focus had to be on me? I'm saying if you think I'm scum then I don't think it's a real scum read if you'd give up that easily to try to wagon someone else instead. It gives me an "anyone but me" attitude which isn't helpful to town.
Wagon'd. You know what I meant.
this is blatantly false
You've said nothing on ArcAngel, almost nothing on Gamma, almost nothing on Cheeky.

And again you're picking and choosing what you respond to as long as it helps your narrative. I won't be responding to much else if you keep trying to argue with me in bad faith.
Gonna add that you're also sheeping Norway even though they voted you. You only seem to care about why I specifically voted you.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:03 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 547, Almost50 wrote:The following block of Norwee/T3/Meg/DGB/Gamma/Shrek/Roden should contain 1-2 scums in it, while Dwlee/DotW/STD/Testa/Kitty/Arc should contain the other 2-1.
Can you go over why you think these blocks in particular?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”