MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:48 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:
Weird vibe, especially since I only asked to wait on voting you until after you gave the reasons you already said you were going to post.
If you don't give reasons/the reasons feel fabricated it feels you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason, which would definitely seem more scum than town.
In post 462, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?
This is blatant quote doctoring.

VOTE: Nero
Imprefection is the spice of life.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:49 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:I don't understand your thing about 140 working against me. I called Roden scum from buddying t3 and then once I did roden and t3 started pushingg me. So I feel like its acceptable to do a double take on t3.
Spoiler:
In post 79, T3 wrote:2 votes isn't pressure.
In post 88, Roden wrote:
In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 83, CheekyTeeky wrote:Roden Town.
I very much disagree
Where's your vote at then?

In post 90, T3 wrote:
In post 88, Roden wrote:
In post 86, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 83, CheekyTeeky wrote:Roden Town.
I very much disagree
Where's your vote at then?

In post 91, Nero Cain wrote:That omgus from rodent makes me think I'm right
In post 110, Roden wrote:
In post 100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 92, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nah that's the towniest town that ever towned XD
I know you're being sarcastic althought town do omgus really hard.

Roden the only reason that you are voting me is bc I called u scum while my vote wasn't on u right?
Kinda. I wanted to see your reaction and if you'd explain your stance, but you didn't even follow up with a vote. You sound unsure though, so gun to my head, I wouldn't flip you.
T3 wrote:Nero WIM < something = scum
I usually pretend to know Mafia terms but I've never been able to figure out what WIM means.
In post 115, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: roden

It's because you have no progression on T3 and blindly say T3 is SvS with Roden. Why is Roden Scummy for making a legitimate point and T3 not Scummy for Naked voting for you? I feel you have it backwards and are reading the opposite of what should be read. Roden saying it was a reaction test was something you completely ignore and go straight to SRing Roden and saying T3 was buddying Roden when there's no evidence T3 was buddying Roden at all since T3's vote is completely naked. It just looks like you are trying to keep T3 in your PoE for no reasons and I can't figure why unless you are just Scum with them.

There's also the fact T3 said they were going to do a meta case on Nero!Scum, but never delivered and that was met with exactly zero reaction from Nero.

So in the case that Nero flips Scum, I would highly suggest looking at either Roden or T3 since Nero called those two SvS and I am leaning T3 since Nero's reasons for SRing T3 are absent.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Shrek »

(the stuff he posted in 462, not what i just quoted)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 423, Shrek wrote:can someone summarize the cases against nero and t3 again for me plox
It's like a Greyhound station at 7 AM.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:54 am

In post 423, Shrek wrote:can someone summarize the cases against nero and t3 again for me plox
In post 424, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 389, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:I honestly can't imagine scum posting mid readthrough like this.
What do you mean?
Scum can’t post midways through their catch up?
I feel like scum would want to look at the current dynamics of the game before posting. Also the content feels more like a legitimate question from a town than someone with an agenda due to its weird roundabout nature. Scum certainly could post mid readthrough, but I feel like that's more of a townie thing, especially with something like that.
I'm town binning this player.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:55 am

In post 424, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 389, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 387, MegAzumarill wrote:I honestly can't imagine scum posting mid readthrough like this.
What do you mean?
Scum can’t post midways through their catch up?
I feel like scum would want to look at the current dynamics of the game before posting. Also the content feels more like a legitimate question from a town than someone with an agenda due to its weird roundabout nature. Scum certainly could post mid readthrough, but I feel like that's more of a townie thing, especially with something like that.
In post 431, T3 wrote:
In post 348, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yeah Nero is town.
How does it feel to have a wrong opinion?
Very normal for me.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 441, T3 wrote:I DECLARE A TOWNBLOC!

T3, LQ, CheekyTeeky, Meg, and NorweiganboyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This isn't half bad. Norwee read a bit hasty, but a lean there is acceptable for now.

I feel like Mega is doing all the things that town naturally do, like pushing and prodding players for content and trying to get something from the low posters. Mega is definitely locktown for me.

LQ is always a bit curly for me and I feel like they're almost too friendly to be town since I remember them being quite short and assertive as town. Could be old meta but a slot I'd keep an eye on.

T3 could be doing a common noob scum play where they focus solely on scumreading one slot to look like they're scumhunting, plus not giving away too much. I've never played with them before though so I'm not quite sure of their range. I'm pretty confident that T3 vs Nero is SvT and if either flips green the other will flip red.
<3 xx
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:57 am

In post 481, CheekyTeeky wrote:LQ is always a bit curly for me and I feel like they're almost too friendly to be town since I remember them being quite short and assertive as town.
I mean... you're not wrong. But some things have changed since I last played here. Trying to be more kind and not as much of a jerk, honestly.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Roden »

In post 466, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 110, Roden wrote:
In post 100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 92, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nah that's the towniest town that ever towned XD
I know you're being sarcastic althought town do omgus really hard.

Roden the only reason that you are voting me is bc I called u scum while my vote wasn't on u right?
Kinda. I wanted to see your reaction and if you'd explain your stance, but you didn't even follow up with a vote. You sound unsure though, so gun to my head, I wouldn't flip you.
i mean you could have just used your words and asked me.

like i said i know that town do omgus hard but i still feel like the blank venge vote was on the scummy side.
Not sure what happened with the quote but I think I fixed it.

Anyway I don't really play that way, I'll ask questions often but I'm better at catching if reactions are genuine, as opposed to just straightforward questions and answers. I think you backed off of me since I'm not an easy wagon, which makes me think you didn't actually have much reason to scum read me anyway. I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer, if not from you then from someone else.

I didn't really think of my vote on you as a blank venge vote either way, I wanted content and you gave plenty of content. I don't think it matters now why you originally scum read me, but I'd be interested to hear it.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 481, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 441, T3 wrote:I DECLARE A TOWNBLOC!

T3, LQ, CheekyTeeky, Meg, and NorweiganboyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This isn't half bad. Norwee read a bit hasty, but a lean there is acceptable for now.

I feel like Mega is doing all the things that town naturally do, like pushing and prodding players for content and trying to get something from the low posters. Mega is definitely locktown for me.

LQ is always a bit curly for me and I feel like they're almost too friendly to be town since I remember them being quite short and assertive as town. Could be old meta but a slot I'd keep an eye on.

T3 could be doing a common noob scum play where they focus solely on scumreading one slot to look like they're scumhunting, plus not giving away too much. I've never played with them before though so I'm not quite sure of their range. I'm pretty confident that T3 vs Nero is SvT and if either flips green the other will flip red.
in the case of t3 vs. nero i would say that t3 is more likely to be scum than nero is there if it is SvT. would rather flip t3 in that scenario since im SRing him and nero is one of my top town reads atm
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:00 am

In post 444, T3 wrote:Town DGB spends a lot of time being aggressive and scumreading people for non thought out reasons. Town!DGB sometimes townreads when prompted and it's usualy a blanket read without any specific reasoning. I have yet to find ascum!DGB game but this has been true of DGB in Townstumps, Mini Normal 2196, Large Normal 233 and Large Normal 232.
T3 is town, why take time to metadive someone only to come up with "inconclusive?" Lack of scumgenda here.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 482, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 481, CheekyTeeky wrote:LQ is always a bit curly for me and I feel like they're almost too friendly to be town since I remember them being quite short and assertive as town.
I mean... you're not wrong. But some things have changed since I last played here. Trying to be more kind and not as much of a jerk, honestly.
Ok <3 thank you. I'll have you as tentative town.
<3 xx
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:03 am

In post 444, T3 wrote:Town DGB spends a lot of time being aggressive and scumreading people for non thought out reasons. Town!DGB sometimes townreads when prompted and it's usualy a blanket read without any specific reasoning. I have yet to find ascum!DGB game but this has been true of DGB in Townstumps, Mini Normal 2196, Large Normal 233 and Large Normal 232.
In post 462, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 243, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm letting you give your arguement before picking a side, though I admit odds don't seem in your favor.
In post 227, MegAzumarill wrote:See if Nero actually has some good points against cheeky here before piling on them though.
here mega, who isn't scum reading me, expresses interest in joining the largest wagon.
In post 243, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm letting you give your arguement before picking a side,
though I admit odds don't seem in your favor
Why do u have to pick a side? if cheeky and I were TvT as I now think then it makes a ton of sense to pit me vs. her and chain elim. bolded is still threatning to wagon the biggest wagon.
In post 380, MegAzumarill wrote:you are just trying to start a push on a townie for no reason
tmi slip?

Also its not like I'm a contentless void. Why do you need to use my cheeky reasoning to sort me. Why not my reasoning for anyone else?
Hmmmm

Liking this for town, maybe. Maybe.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:03 am

In post 485, DrippingGoofball wrote:
T3 is town, why take time to metadive someone only to come up with "inconclusive?" Lack of scumgenda here.
Why are you the way you are?

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

The fact you townread them for metadiving is exactly why.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 81, Roden wrote:Pressure on T3 isn't a bad idea, but he's more likely to sort himself for us. If he's scum he'll likely out himself the longer the game goes on, and he's likely to form incriminating associatives as well.

Can't say I'm good at actually reading him, but I've played enough games with him that I kinda know his meta. It's generally detrimental to scum to keep him around regardless of his alignment.
In post 82, Roden wrote:Also he's just fun to play with
81 is kinda fencesitting

and 83 is what felt like buddying to me. roden also never called his blank vote on t3 a reaction test.

In post 476, LicketyQuickety wrote:It's because you have no progression on T3 and blindly say T3 is SvS with Roden
first of all, t3 is pushing me with bad reasoning. Why is it so hard for you to think that t3 is just scum thats pushing town? Also I said that t3 is chainsaw defending Roden so its not blindly.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:04 am

In post 465, Nero Cain wrote:last night I sorta thought about t3 doing some reaction test type push but if he's not then its fake bravado and he's likely scum.
Can you expand on that? I feel that there is an unexplained level of complexity underneath this thought.

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Shrek »

i dont think t3 metadiving is alignment indicative regardless of the results tbh.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:06 am

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:first of all, t3 is pushing me with bad reasoning. Why is it so hard for you to think that t3 is just scum thats pushing town? Also I said that t3 is chainsaw defending Roden so its not blindly.
Congrats on making my case stronger I guess.

So you and T3 both have bad reasons for SRing each other. Also, where is my vote Nero? Like, seriously, T3 interaction with Roden can just as easily be seen as White Knighting them.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 490, Nero Cain wrote:first of all, t3 is pushing me with bad reasoning. Why is it so hard for you to think that t3 is just scum thats pushing town? Also I said that t3 is chainsaw defending Roden so its not blindly.
I like this.
<3 xx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 483, Roden wrote:I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer,
why my fry me is just a weak push and only lvl 1 players use it. Also the fct that you wanted to avoid that just in case makes u look self conscious
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 495, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 483, Roden wrote:I wouldn't have gotten that if I just asked "Why?" because I'd likely (and deservedly) just get "why me fry me" as an answer,
why my fry me is just a weak push and only lvl 1 players use it. Also the fct that you wanted to avoid that just in case makes u look self conscious
Not self conscious enough to avoid admitting that ^.^
<3 xx
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:09 am

In post 465, Nero Cain wrote:last night I sorta thought about t3 doing some reaction test type push but if he's not then its fake bravado and he's likely scum.
In post 467, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 443, T3 wrote:Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox
This is amazing. I wish it was about me, I'd totally sig that.
I will after two conditions are satisfied. (1) the game is over and (2) someone explains to me what it means.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 491, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Can you expand on that? I feel that there is an unexplained level of complexity underneath this thought.
not really, was just a thought. he's using nonsense to push me and that doesn't seem at all complex.

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:11 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 212, Nero Cain wrote:Lq is town and cheeky is either manufacturing content or it's just really bad
In post 215, Nero Cain wrote:I think it's on the fake side will go into greater depth when I'm on a desktop
Saying someone's content is manufactured/fake is a rather large accusation Nero. Why wouldn't I want to know your reasons?
Also this is a reminder Nero hasn't gone into greater depth yet in ~250 posts despite obviously being active.
Imprefection is the spice of life.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”