Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:No, that whole post is an appeal to Math not to eliminate N_M for bad reasons before the Day ends. We can eliminate him at deadline if we have to, but cutting the day short is giving scum refuge to wait out the day without contributing anything we can use to read them later. Even if N_M is scum, we still have to catch his partner.

2.a. is a case on you. 2.b. is a case on Salsa, and part of my read on Salsa is a pre-flip associative with scum!You,
not
the other way around. The main reason Salsa is scum is her self-voting and ATE in context with the DGB wagon as well as her self-voting and ATE today. I see those as weaker reasons for her to be scum than the reasons posted in 2.a. about you.
Then flip me today, what is stopping you?? After seeing me flip, it'll help you to sort others, that's what you're saying right? Then why you're not pushing me or even better, why you're not convincing anyone to eliminate me today???
I don't recall from how long I want
Dwlee
's elimination over anything but have to take myself back from that because of
you
guys!!
Now, you think I'm scum with
Dwlee
??? Hilarious!

I didn't want to use my own meta before, but you're giving me no choice rn. My scum games so far:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=85994
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=86864
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Finally I get a page top!
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1856, Not_Mafia wrote:I always vote self voters
In post 1857, geraintm wrote:VOTE: geraintm
:lol: :lol:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Ok, going back to lurk :shifty:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1875, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1867, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:No, that whole post is an appeal to Math not to eliminate N_M for bad reasons before the Day ends. We can eliminate him at deadline if we have to, but cutting the day short is giving scum refuge to wait out the day without contributing anything we can use to read them later. Even if N_M is scum, we still have to catch his partner.

2.a. is a case on you. 2.b. is a case on Salsa, and part of my read on Salsa is a pre-flip associative with scum!You,
not
the other way around. The main reason Salsa is scum is her self-voting and ATE in context with the DGB wagon as well as her self-voting and ATE today. I see those as weaker reasons for her to be scum than the reasons posted in 2.a. about you.
Then flip me today, what is stopping you?? After seeing me flip, it'll help you to sort others, that's what you're saying right? Then why you're not pushing me or even better, why you're not convincing anyone to eliminate me today???
I don't recall from how long I want
Dwlee
's elimination over anything but have to take myself back from that because of
you
guys!!
Now, you think I'm scum with
Dwlee
??? Hilarious!

I didn't want to use my own meta before, but you're giving me no choice rn. My scum games so far:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=85994
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=86864
@Salsa, I think Dwlee is scum, and I think you could be scum with him. However, I also think N_M could be scum with dwlee. Dwlee is the common denominator amongst these teams.

Separately, my degree of confidence on Dwlee I'd say is at around 80% right now. I'd but you around 65, and N_M at 50. Mathblade around 10 (this goes up if Dwlee is scum), and Marci around 20.

Dwlee is both my most confident scumread, and is the common denominator amongst 2 probable pairings.

You act like you want to vote dwlee, but you won't stick to it, possibly because you're distancing from your partner, or possibly to muddy the waters. Given my individual reads on you two, I would say the former is more likely. On D2, when it seemed apparent that omo and dwlee had both not been voting DGB with he rest of the voting block intentionally on D1, you pushed for omo's wagon over dwlee's, but also distanced from Dwlee verbally that day.

This is exactly the kind of distancing from Dwlee that Salsa has been doing all day - seeing something so blatant, I dont understand how the consensus can be on N_M today.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1877, Salsabil Faria wrote:
VOTE: geraintm
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:42 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What I'm worried about is if we flip town!N_M is that there isn't a clear plan for MELO. Math has been willing to engage before and now that it's about Dwlee he's not down. I don't think this town will vote Dwlee tomorrow and that loses to deepwolf Math.

If we do Dwlee today and he is town though, that eliminates deepwolf Math from the likely pairings imo, given.his persistence on N_M today. That leaves N_M and Salsabil and I feel like in town!Dwlee world there is no way that's not the team.

Even if you dont want to talk about it in thread to prevent scum from having info on who to elim (bad reasoning as scum will be eliminating the conftown), think to yourself about what is left over for tomorrow's MELO on town!N_M flip vs. town!Dwlee flip.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What's your plan for when I flip town Kyo? Then you'll kill the person doing nothing that you don't feel strongly about being town one way or the other?
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:26 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If you flip town, then either Salsabil or N_M is fine with me as I don't see Marci being scum here, and I only see scum!MathBlade with scum!Dwlee. I would prefer Salsa tomorrow, still for individual reasons, then Final 4 should be Me, Math, Marci, and N_M, and of those 4, N_M is clearly the scum imo. You should agree with me as well because you have vibes that Marci and Salsa are not teamed.

Assuming you are town, can you not see what Salsa is doing today? Why would you want N_M over Salsa? In fact, for anyone who is voting N_M (geraintm I've seen your reasoning but feel free to add more regarding Salsa if you like), why do you want to eliminate N_M
more than
anyone else?

It seems like everyone is afraid of having him in MELO tomorrow, but nobody but geraintm or I have offered reasoning as to why he is scum (that I can recall). The fact that everyone's quietly letting this happen feels wrong - does nobody else get that feeling?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

My issue is what if salsa AND Marci are town and you're deepwolf. I think I trust math enough. If he is scum he is doing a really good job buddying me. Math!scum wins the game if I die anyway because you said you wouldn't kill him unless I flip red, which I'm not going to. But fmpov I think NM + Salsa or NM + Kyo are possible. So I think it is best to kill the common link there.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: not mafia

Voting an innocent child....scummy behaviour
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:06 am

Post by geraintm »

They aren't fighting their elimination.
Are they hoping we will all get bored?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: dwlww
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1883, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If you flip town, then either Salsabil or N_M is fine with me as I don't see Marci being scum here, and I only see scum!MathBlade with scum!Dwlee. I would prefer Salsa tomorrow, still for individual reasons, then Final 4 should be Me, Math, Marci, and N_M, and of those 4, N_M is clearly the scum imo. You should agree with me as well because you have vibes that Marci and Salsa are not teamed.

Assuming you are town, can you not see what Salsa is doing today? Why would you want N_M over Salsa? In fact, for anyone who is voting N_M (geraintm I've seen your reasoning but feel free to add more regarding Salsa if you like), why do you want to eliminate N_M
more than
anyone else?

It seems like everyone is afraid of having him in MELO tomorrow, but nobody but geraintm or I have offered reasoning as to why he is scum (that I can recall). The fact that everyone's quietly letting this happen feels wrong - does nobody else get that feeling?
Mine is specifically game control.

I as pretty much confTown in like a majority of worlds should not be tipping my cards to scum at this point.
The entire idea of elo is to force scum to play by a very tight area of control.
Ideally if possible you want to force scum to vote first.

Not Mafia has a penchant for bucking any sort of rule or system set in place which means that if whoever we elim today is town we have a wildcard I can’t predict.

He has been given several chances to show a bare minimum of caring about the game and just hasn’t. Therefore he is either scum or just won’t give a damn in elo.

The more he blatantly trolls the more I think the former.

If I tip my hand too much the way I am thinking then scum adapt the scenario

Take a look at Calculasia where I was scum. Titus played that elo absolutely perfectly the way she was supposed to until she started publicly questioning which teams.

By breaking things down too much you give scum a clear path to victory.
There’s a sweet balance here.

We know the kills scum have to take which are conf town A and B. They have to make those kills OR they will no longer be in control of their vote. By remaining tight lipped at this specific moment whoever is scum doesn’t know I am a threat or not.

Elo is a big game of chicken and almost every time scum vote first town wins and vice versa if ran right.

For me to override what is a superior strategy every single time I have to be convinced that that person is 100000% scummier than someone who is seemingly not playing.

Which to be fair I don’t know if that bar is even possible.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cows are very caring creatures, they even have best friends.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1881, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If we do Dwlee today and he is town though, that
eliminates deepwolf Math from the likely pairings imo, given.his persistence on N_M today.
That leaves N_M and Salsabil and I feel like in town!Dwlee world there is no way that's not the team.
:?
is this the only reason to eliminate math from a possible paring?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1890, marcistar wrote:
In post 1881, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If we do Dwlee today and he is town though, that
eliminates deepwolf Math from the likely pairings imo, given.his persistence on N_M today.
That leaves N_M and Salsabil and I feel like in town!Dwlee world there is no way that's not the team.
It’s always good to be paranoid and talk things out. I am just literally not in the mood to post atm, kinda sick but if you have questions I will answer.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1890, marcistar wrote:
I'm TRing Math right now but their interactions with Dwlee in this game are triggering my lizard brain, like something feels off about them. N_M is so inactive and out of the game it's hard to rule anyone out of being their partner from N_M's side of the interaction, but scum!Math doesnt have to push for scum!N_M's elimination here when he as you as an option because of your hammer. So imo a scum!N_M flip indicates Math is not the last scum due to the way he is pushing for N_M toDay.

I think the only way Math can be scum here is with Dwlee and that's part of why, from a poe perspective, I like my odds better leading the next 2-3 eliminations with Dwlee.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

But my lizard brain says what about a Kyo, NM team.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I’ve seen all I need to see I think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • Not_Mafia (4): MathBlade, geraintm, Dwlee99, Salsabil Faria
    Dwlee99 (2): ssbm_Kyouko, Not_Mafia
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2021-08-06 08:56:01).
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 1525, MathBlade wrote:Personally I think Marci fits the VCA a lot better.

It explains why the wagon stalled. Marci had a lag vote on DGB she planned to move then boom Kyo wagons DGB out of no where and she can’t move it.

Then the rest of us hurry on with the flash wagon and her partner can’t move.

It’s possible that Marci is town and Kyo is a deep wolf but I think it’s more likely Marci here.

VOTE: Marci
In post 1530, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1528, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo/you/omo but omo is dead now.
VOTE: Unvote

Damn couple things missing here for sure.
In post 1563, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, I think it's
Dwlee
&
Marci

VOTE: Dwlee
In post 1571, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1541, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm no longer doubting Math, now when considering Marci's DGB vote. I also think scum!Marci is TMIing her partners in RVS if it's {DGB, Marci, Salsabil}.

Titus was also suspicious of Dwlee/omo as a unit I feel like, though she did associate omo and Math, with omo being more likely. I think it's clear her Babysit was meant to be insurance to kill a scumread in the event of her death. I think scum!Math and scum!Dwlee might have been more careful in case Titus targeted one of them. I don't think the scumteam felt they were at risk of being targeted.

That really leaves 2 of Marci, Salsabil, N_M
Wait, I forget about
Not_Mafia
Dwlee
's green flip will show the scumteam of
Marci
&
Not_Mafia
I'm more sure about
Marci
now than
Dwlee
(want to consider
Omo
's read here), so I'm switching my vote...

UNVOTE: Dwlee

In post 1574, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1556, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa > Marci > Kyo (except Kyo gives me the deepwolg heebie jeebies)
Ok,
Dwlee
is scum! Partner is either
Marci
or
Not_Mafia

UNVOTE: Marci

Final vote of today!

I'll edit the votes since last votecount when I'm not on mobile.
[/quote][/quote]
Spoiler:
In post 1719, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: NM
In post 1720, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

I don’t like Dwlee’s naked hop on after having had plenty of time to do a VC or react to cases.

I just can’t tell if this is lazy Dwlee or scum Dwlee. I probably will be busy most of today but will read as I can.
In post 1730, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1352, Dwlee99 wrote:If there is a vigilante or any town killing role I put the odds that "babysitter" is scum north of 80%, regardless of Titus' scummy day play.
:!:
VOTE: dwlee

Dwlee/N_M last 2 scum
In post 1759, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Ok
Dwlee
, I
think
I can believe you for a short time :shifty:

UNVOTE: Dwlee

In post 1827, Salsabil Faria wrote:
By reading all these, now I think it'll be easier for town to sort scums on melo/elo by eliminating me today.

Marci
is saying right, they are also an easy target, so we both are towns ig.
ssbm
still town to me, that left:
Dwlee

Not_Mafia

Math

You can go for in this order tomorrow.

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Salsabil Faria
In post 1829, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Sorry Salsa but I always vote self-voters, including myself
In post 1844, MathBlade wrote:I know there’s a lot of words and stuff I am supposed to read since work just ended I am just not feeling it.

I think we should do NM today since he’s not playing. If y’all feel more confident in a read do it. I just don’t.

VOTE: Not Mafia
[/quote]
In post 1855, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1829, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Sorry Salsa but I always vote self-voters, including myself
Thanks for the scum claim, who are you trying to save?
Btw, don't remember if I say this already but I don’t buy your
I can read
geraintm
read, it’s sounded TMI. And at that point, if you could really read them correctly (while they were not active that much iirr), then you
should
read me properly too, because you were the mod in one of my scum games and you played with town!me in several game as both alignment. Yes, I change my play style recently but why scum!me will play like this, what benefit I'm having rn?

TL;DR you're scum!

UNVOTE: Salsabil Faria

VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 1880, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1877, Salsabil Faria wrote:
VOTE: geraintm
In post 1885, geraintm wrote:VOTE: not mafia

Voting an innocent child....scummy behaviour
In post 1887, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: dwlww
Last edited by T3 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

Reason? Top scumread

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Another thing, is
Manatee
really confirmed?? I mean I know she claimed friendly neighbour and sent pm to
ssbm
but
ssbm
herself not confirmed yet. Are they can be scums?? :eek: :shifty:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1889, Not_Mafia wrote:Cows are very caring creatures, they even have best friends.
So you voted me because you don't care about me??? I'm heart broken :cry:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1897, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Another thing, is
Manatee
really confirmed?? I mean I know she claimed friendly neighbour and sent pm to
ssbm
but
ssbm
herself not confirmed yet. Are they can be scums?? :eek: :shifty:
that's my lizard brain is thinking :giggle:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”