Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #5100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 5096, Chara wrote:you don't want to influence Amy and Pooky's decision, but you've been mentioning clidd being scummy for a while. are you just planning on sheeping them? clidd is doing the same thing so i'm having a hard time figuring out which one of you is the town here, all i really have to go on is Ydrasse's treatment of both your slots, and clidd doesn't really fit as a partner for her to me, unless you have a reason to think that. like, i'm also trying to find out which one of you is the town, looking town should be half your wincon here.
I wont be voting today. I will air my reads, I will talk and interact, my reads have been stupid bad. Clidd isnt dong the same, becase he is not interacting, he is hardlining his inactivity. At least I'm still trying. Looking town isnt my wincon town being yeet, including me and i'll deal with that later.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5062, Chara wrote:Ydrasse's ISO for me points more to Flea than to clidd, at least the latter half of it during this last phase because that's all i've gone over.
clidd was hovering at the bottom of her townreads when she was pushing me/Flea, she never really interacted with him but did make a point of interacting with Flea and trying to get Flea to engage at that time. Ydrasse would know she needs to set up her partner after she flips, especially if that partner is Flea. this goes double if i was right about Nakata not being intended to flip early initially, but i don't really know that for sure besides feeling like Nakata was not trying to take a dive, at least not in comparison to how Infinity was playing.

my individual read on them both i think clidd's play is overall better equipped to actually get through endgame, but i'm still feeling like it's Flea. fae felt townier immediately after Tanner's flip but in retrospect there wasn't really a good reason for that besides now fae is posting content i can read.
i think i thought about a Ydrasse/clidd vs. a Ydrasse/Flea team already but i couldn't find it.

also @Amy - can you point me to Ydrasse pocketing clidd?
Once I wake up. :lol:

It did seem that way to me. She positioned you as scum, Flea as an unknown and Clidd as likely town. Do you think it’s possible that both Ydra and Flea could be Yin?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5102 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5063, Chara wrote:no, Ydrasse/clidd was my best guess apparently but i don't remember why that is. but i think it had more to do with my clidd read than partner interactions between the two.
Can you link a Clidd scumgame for me? He’s the only one out of you 3, I have no experience with as scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Chara »

this is my first game with clidd.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5067, Chara wrote:besides the artifact/artefact issue the other reason i was pretty sure it was Flea was because fae was insulting the Yin-poster, and going over the flaws in the writing extensively, it seemed like Flea was trying to prove fae wasn't Yin. but it could have been distancing from the partner who was Yin, which given how over the top it was seems possible.

pedit: i don't think Yin's posting looks all that much like what i've seen of Ydrasse's writing either. but i'm also not arguing it was you in the first place.
It’s possible it’s both?

What do you make of both Flea/Clidd wanting to yeet you first?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5105 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5069, Chara wrote:Ydrasse was giving every reason not to interact with me after i started to be suspicious of her, i kept giving her a pass because it seemed like rl was the issue and i also wasn't comfortable pressing her when she was getting upset about it. i'm hoping that part was genuine stress + rl things from her end though, but it still made trying to press her on anything really hard. like i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do in that situation.
I think it’s a combination. She is very likely going through something irl but she also doesn’t really like playing scum.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5106 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5072, Chara wrote:
In post 5042, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5024, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my certainty level on chara being scum is even higher than my sr on ydra.
Ydra misplayed this unless Flea is her buddy and rn, I’m leaning no. Because my never yeeting Flea stance was totally predicated on either a Ydra townflip or no flip, because I just didn’t buy a Chara/Clidd team but her red flip forced us to reacess.
except she didn't misplay it, evidently.

and the Kaitou Kid post searching case she did only pointed to me because i said i liked Conan myself after she posted it.
Someone should do another reverse image search to maybe check Ydra’s results because if she did it, then you’d be clear or also if they point to either Flea or Clidd.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5107 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5073, Chara wrote:
In post 5049, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2265, Ydrasse wrote:my god i'm half-convinced that the wincon of some faction this game is to flip tanner
This kind of exasperation over Flea Tanner sr doesn’t look SvS to me.
i don't think Tanner was ever in serious danger of being flipped, so why would scum Ydrasse be genuinely annoyed there? as opposed to pretending to be.
“Annoyed” is probably not the right word , more like perplexed?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5108 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5101, Amy Dunne wrote:It did seem that way to me. She positioned you as scum, Flea as an unknown and Clidd as likely town. Do you think it’s possible that both Ydra and Flea could be Yin?
possible, sure. not all of Yin's posts had "flavour" writing, and the Ircher detonation might have been prewritten to be posted at the right timing by whoever was online.
if i knew more about Ydrasse's writing style i might be able to tell better, but i get a much more Ydra vibe from Yin's posts than i do a Flea vibe. if it was Flea writing any of that i think it'd still be under Ydrasse's direction and purposely using very simple language since Flea's style leans towards the verbose/colourful.

i am sure that Ydrasse at least had a major hand in the writing, i don't think she ever doesn't.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5109 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5104, Amy Dunne wrote:It’s possible it’s both?

What do you make of both Flea/Clidd wanting to yeet you first?
i've been wondering about that, if it was only one i'd think it was pocketing, but Flea isn't even really doing that, fae is just focusing on clidd while saying fae is suspicious of me. plus there's no need to pocket me in this situation, whoever is scum could just go along with the scumread on me from you/Pooky. i don't really know what to make of it but clidd's reason to townread me seems more legitimate at the very least.

it might be that i'd be harder to win a 1v1 with? i don't really know that's the case, i could see Flea thinking that maybe.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5110 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5106, Amy Dunne wrote:Someone should do another reverse image search to maybe check Ydra’s results because if she did it, then you’d be clear or also if they point to either Flea or Clidd.
maybe. her results were accurate for me at least. the only time i've talked about Detective Conan was in private messaging when thinking about a possible Conan setup.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Chara »

i took a look, Ydra's results were correct for herself. i think she picked a character/series she knew she'd never mentioned before on mafiascum, and apparently actively doesn't want to watch, though that could be a lie and she just knew it wasn't mentioned. i think it's more likely she just googled something though, the references are stuff that are easy to find on his wiki page/searching general Conan facts.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

My main concern with Flea other then the weird Tanner votepark and only pivoting to Nakata when Infinity was at E-1, was I really felt that fae never put in a good faith effort into trying to sort Tanner. Sure it’s possible fae was seriously that tunnelled but it just looked like fae never sincerely tried to engage him. Pretty much every post prior to his flip was everything you post is scummy even when it clearly wasn’t and even when he blatantly obvtowned, faer read on him didn’t change.

And if scum didn’t actually misplay then Flea!scum is really the only scenario where that would objectively be true because of the Yin thing, because we know that Yin couldn’t possibly be either you or Clidd.

Iow, Ydra flip only helps Flea because Flea would never get flipped before Ydra in any scenario.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:14 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Chara who do you want to flip besides yourself today?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5111, Chara wrote:i took a look, Ydra's results were correct for herself. i think she picked a character/series she knew she'd never mentioned before on mafiascum, and apparently actively doesn't want to watch, though that could be a lie and she just knew it wasn't mentioned. i think it's more likely she just googled something though, the references are stuff that are easy to find on his wiki page/searching general Conan facts.
Ydra was clearly aware that you liked it because she even quoted your post you made about Kaito kid from FL v Hectic, so I doubt that was a complete coincidence.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2355, Yin wrote:
"Have you ever been to Paris? There's something about the place... not the location, but the dreams the people bring there."

The man's silk hat is back on his head. The moon is not visible tonight, but the sky glitters with stars.

"Its silly. It's a city like any other. But at night... the lights..." He exhales with a dreamy sigh.
"Pity what's going to happen. Wish I was as oblivious as the rest."

In post 2165, Robert M Hunter wrote:
@Yin

Is there a criminal within Flea/Nakata/Pooky?
Yes there is.
In post 2166, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
@Yin

Is there an odd number of criminals inside of Morning/clidd/Pooky?
Theres an even number.
In post 2171, Flea The Magician wrote:
@YinHow many scum were voting Infinity in the last vote count of D1?
No one can speak to the dead!
In post 2224, Amy Dunne wrote:
Yin
, have I voted a criminal who is still alive in the game?
Yes you have.
In post 2310, Morning Tweet wrote:
Yin
, is there at least one criminal inside of Amy/Ircher/Morning/clidd?
Birds are really fish in diguise.
In post 2236, Yang wrote:I bid you all adieu, until Yin shows up again probably because his avatar is cute.
Captured in her eyes.
from Kaitou Kid's wiki page:
"Kaitou Kid first appeared 18 years ago in Paris, a herald to the quiet retirement of the master thief, Phantom Lady."
it's near the beginning of the page as well.

this is why i think Ydrasse just used the wiki. i haven't seen the whole series by a long shot (detective conan has a ridiculous number of episodes, specials, and movies) but after checking to make sure, i am pretty sure that Kaitou Kid never actually does anything in Paris. the Kaitou Kid that first appeared in Paris was this one's father. but there might be a movie where they go to Paris and Kid is there, and i just don't remember/haven't found it.
i do think he speaks French though, but that's not listed on the wiki and might also just be fanon, it's been a while.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5114, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5111, Chara wrote:i took a look, Ydra's results were correct for herself. i think she picked a character/series she knew she'd never mentioned before on mafiascum, and apparently actively doesn't want to watch, though that could be a lie and she just knew it wasn't mentioned. i think it's more likely she just googled something though, the references are stuff that are easy to find on his wiki page/searching general Conan facts.
Ydra was clearly aware that you liked it because she even quoted your post you made about Kaito kid from FL v Hectic, so I doubt that was a complete coincidence.
do you mean the post about Kaitou Joker? that's a different series. but they are both "kaitou", phantom thieves, so there is a connection to be made.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5113, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Chara who do you want to flip besides yourself today?
i'd prefer clidd if i had to decide right now. but i don't want to just throw away the scumread i had there without working through it, especially given Ydrasse's flip.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Chara »

she could have picked it intending the whole time to tie it to me, but it does feel unlikely? obviously if that was the case scum doesn't want to kill me or masonize me, but if i was eliminated earlier then it'd be for nothing. unless it was just as an extra benefit and she happened to think of the idea because of me, but even with the similar subject matter the jump from Kaitou Joker to Kaitou Kid is still a jump.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5118, Chara wrote:she could have picked it intending the whole time to tie it to me, but it does feel unlikely? obviously if that was the case scum doesn't want to kill me or masonize me, but if i was eliminated earlier then it'd be for nothing. unless it was just as an extra benefit and she happened to think of the idea because of me, but even with the similar subject matter the jump from Kaitou Joker to Kaitou Kid is still a jump.
This is really interesting.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Chara »

in what way?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:33 am

Post by clidd »

In post 5099, Chara wrote:
In post 5089, clidd wrote:
In post 5087, Chara wrote:
In post 4637, clidd wrote:I also don't think the sense of *fake/manufactured* I've been feeling from its posting is just in my head, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
do you still think this?
idk, probably yes, but the current evidence points to town!you so i'm kind of trying to ignore it
can you talk about Flea/why you're not talking to faer?

i know you've mentioned your apathy, that wasn't present during the early game. i know you can't just summon caring back but is it something in this game that triggered that? if it's an out of game thing you can ignore this.
i'm not in the right frame of mind to engage with someone like Flea's profile (and I think fae's scum) so I don't see the motivation to establish a communication channel there

in relation to my apathy, it was a set of things but the apex was the flip of ydrasse

i prefer not to discuss this issue as it is irrelevant to the game and can be dealt with privately afterwards
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:36 am

Post by clidd »

i'm still leaning town!chara and scum!flea

give me some minutes (I'll look for a scumgame of mine)
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:41 am

Post by clidd »

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:03 am

Post by clidd »

flea is probably frustrated with the fact that I'm vaguely participating and yet not being scumread by it

feels more like scum frustration than town frustration imo

I don't see any traces of anger or anything emotional that I judged to be notoriously towny

I've also been liking chara's engagement with the game in an ai sense so /shrug

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”