pj harvey dent
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5075 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by pj harvey dent »

Votecount 7.1

[5] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Chara

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-08-05 09:03:56).

Joint moderator ISO.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Chara »

i'm all for thread fights with scumpartners but i'm not going to go for an interaction like that. obviously actual emotions happen but i gave her the time because i thought she needed it, if i'm trying to fake an argument i'm going to actually argue because i know it's theatre.

and to be clear i don't think Ydrasse crossed a line at all, or even went near the line.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5057, Flea The Magician wrote:pfffpfpfpft
Now who's the stubborn one refusing to reassess. I was always assessing other players around me you know, you should know that Clidd, you know I'm always watching and judging interactions between people.
not sure what of this post is clidd refusing to reassess, besides that he still scumreads you more. the reasoning is directly based on Ydrasse's flip and the fact she kept avoiding me.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Chara »

meant to quote the whole thing, "this post" is the post Flea is quoting in .
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 5077, Chara wrote:
In post 5057, Flea The Magician wrote:pfffpfpfpft
Now who's the stubborn one refusing to reassess. I was always assessing other players around me you know, you should know that Clidd, you know I'm always watching and judging interactions between people.
not sure what of this post is clidd refusing to reassess, besides that he still scumreads you more. the reasoning is directly based on Ydrasse's flip and the fact she kept avoiding me.
I find their lockread of me laughable, to be honest, and he's doing everything he can to avoid interaction with me.

Thing is, even when you scumread someone like that ignoring them is never remotely pro-town. Reads are generated around interactions like this.

So clidd is either scared of me actually being town and forcing him to fully reassess, or, clidd is scared scum.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:05 pm

Part of the issue is Clidd now seems to be trying to play safe. He's literally just dropped the read, and stepped back leaving all responsibility to others.

At least I'm here talking with people, I've no intent to vote and certainly will not vote for myself. Clidds locked in harder than I was.

Hell at least I dropped it the moment I said I would, the moment I was proven wrong.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 5074, clidd wrote:
In post 5054, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5048, clidd wrote:
In post 5045, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5028, clidd wrote:after reading the last two pages of flea's iso i don't see anything related to town-solving or anything i like

chara's iso is meh, but looks better than flea and its interactions with ydrasse don't seem s/s (unless you think they did ss theater)
how does ydra red flip clear chara?
chara isn't clear, but the way she and chara were arguing made me lean town!chara after a ydrasse scumflip and flea's play in general has been more compatible with scum

but as I said, I'm not imposing my read, you two are the ones who will decide not me
which argument are you talking about?
the period when they argued and then ydrasse was feeling ''bad'' or something like that and having to take a break

post numbers? ill reread the exchange tonight
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5080, Flea The Magician wrote:Part of the issue is Clidd now seems to be trying to play safe. He's literally just dropped the read, and stepped back leaving all responsibility to others.

At least I'm here talking with people, I've no intent to vote and certainly will not vote for myself. Clidds locked in harder than I was.

Hell at least I dropped it the moment I said I would, the moment I was proven wrong.
what's your read on my posts right now?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:39 pm

I'd prefer to eject you over clidd at this point. You're at least making sense and interacting decently, like there's actual conversation, acknowledgement of things going on and of errors.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:57 pm

Like I don't care if I'm lockscum, I do care if I'm not being talked to because especially at this stage that is incredibly anti-town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Chara »

i think engaging with you is the bare minimum i'd do as scum here too. i can agree about it generally being anti-town to avoid it, but i don't see why it makes clidd scum or me less likely scum for you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5080, Flea The Magician wrote:Part of the issue is Clidd now seems to be trying to play safe. He's literally just dropped the read, and stepped back leaving all responsibility to others.

first part i understand as a read, second part i don't understand from the perspective of you still need to eliminate the town besides yourself even if you're planning to be the last one left. why does it make you more town fypov?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4637, clidd wrote:I also don't think the sense of *fake/manufactured* I've been feeling from its posting is just in my head, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
do you still think this?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 5081, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5074, clidd wrote:
In post 5054, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5048, clidd wrote:
In post 5045, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5028, clidd wrote:after reading the last two pages of flea's iso i don't see anything related to town-solving or anything i like

chara's iso is meh, but looks better than flea and its interactions with ydrasse don't seem s/s (unless you think they did ss theater)
how does ydra red flip clear chara?
chara isn't clear, but the way she and chara were arguing made me lean town!chara after a ydrasse scumflip and flea's play in general has been more compatible with scum

but as I said, I'm not imposing my read, you two are the ones who will decide not me
which argument are you talking about?
the period when they argued and then ydrasse was feeling ''bad'' or something like that and having to take a break

post numbers? ill reread the exchange tonight
you literally just have to look at their iso
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 5087, Chara wrote:
In post 4637, clidd wrote:I also don't think the sense of *fake/manufactured* I've been feeling from its posting is just in my head, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
do you still think this?
idk, probably yes, but the current evidence points to town!you so i'm kind of trying to ignore it
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Yang »

SOLVE THIS GAME
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Yang »

I targeted Flea the Magician last night with my Photography ability
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Yang »

Got a confirmed result:
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:03 pm

Post by Yang »

Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Yang »

You're welcome for the carry
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:55 am

In post 5085, Chara wrote:i think engaging with you is the bare minimum i'd do as scum here too. i can agree about it generally being anti-town to avoid it, but i don't see why it makes clidd scum or me less likely scum for you.
Frankly I'm in a shit place in this game, and it's not going to do much this game due to my position of the ass end of reads lists.

Clidd is someone who engages actively with people, I haven't seen scum clidd to my memory, and this is so far off what I'm used to as town clidd I gotta suspect. Honestly I've been equally suspicious of you both and I honestly couldn't swing it either way at this point. I don't want to risk it by voting and I'm trying to avoid having my influence affect how Pooks and Amy are approaching this. If Amy is who I think she is, she's a freaking mean player here and Pooks is godlike when they get their head in the game.

In post 5086, Chara wrote:

first part i understand as a read, second part i don't understand from the perspective of you still need to eliminate the town besides yourself even if you're planning to be the last one left. why does it make you more town fypov?
It doesn't. I'm looking for town, not towncred - because frankly I ain't going to get any by any stretch at this point, so I may as well keep going the best I can and hope it comes down to the 1vs1 at least.
Hey you got my good side too :D
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Chara »

you don't want to influence Amy and Pooky's decision, but you've been mentioning clidd being scummy for a while. are you just planning on sheeping them? clidd is doing the same thing so i'm having a hard time figuring out which one of you is the town here, all i really have to go on is Ydrasse's treatment of both your slots, and clidd doesn't really fit as a partner for her to me, unless you have a reason to think that. like, i'm also trying to find out which one of you is the town, looking town should be half your wincon here.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Chara »

the repetition that you're never getting eliminated ever is just... like, you could be. Pooky and Amy both said they don't think you're Ydrasse's partner, they think it's me. the fact that you're not acknowledging this makes me think the "i never win here, i'm town and they'll never vote me" idea is just hot air.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Chara »

i'm finding it hard to keep my motivation up too, at least if it gets to 1v1 i know who the scum is, but i can't just trust that Amy and Pooky can figure that out if they think it's me.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5089, clidd wrote:
In post 5087, Chara wrote:
do you still think this?
idk, probably yes, but the current evidence points to town!you so i'm kind of trying to ignore it
can you talk about Flea/why you're not talking to faer?

i know you've mentioned your apathy, that wasn't present during the early game. i know you can't just summon caring back but is it something in this game that triggered that? if it's an out of game thing you can ignore this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”