Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5050 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5049, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2265, Ydrasse wrote:my god i'm half-convinced that the wincon of some faction this game is to flip tanner
This kind of exasperation over Flea Tanner sr doesn’t look SvS to me.
and Robert too obviously but it still reads antipartnery with Flea.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5051 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2265, Ydrasse wrote:my god i'm half-convinced that the wincon of some faction this game is to flip tanner
and Robert too obviously but it still reads antipartnery with Flea.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5048, clidd wrote:
In post 5045, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5028, clidd wrote:after reading the last two pages of flea's iso i don't see anything related to town-solving or anything i like

chara's iso is meh, but looks better than flea and its interactions with ydrasse don't seem s/s (unless you think they did ss theater)
how does ydra red flip clear chara?
chara isn't clear, but the way she and chara were arguing made me lean town!chara after a ydrasse scumflip and flea's play in general has been more compatible with scum

but as I said, I'm not imposing my read, you two are the ones who will decide not me
Flea makes way more sense as Chara buddy than Flea buddy because it looked like fae was distancing Chara but be obviously know that’s impossible but I think we do you first because you look to me like Ydra pocket.

I’m still looking for that Ydra post calling my 4/5 criminals=scum theory “dumb”. It makes me think I was onto something with that that seriously rattled her.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5052, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5028, clidd wrote:after reading the last two pages of flea's iso i don't see anything related to town-solving or anything i like

chara's iso is meh, but looks better than flea and its interactions with ydrasse don't seem s/s (unless you think they did ss theater)
chara isn't clear, but the way she and chara were arguing made me lean town!chara after a ydrasse scumflip and flea's play in general has been more compatible with scum

but as I said, I'm not imposing my read, you two are the ones who will decide not me
Flea makes way more sense as Chara buddy than Flea buddy because it looked like fae was distancing Chara but be obviously know that’s impossible but I think we do you first because you look to me like Ydra pocket.

I’m still looking for that Ydra post calling my 4/5 criminals=scum theory “dumb”. It makes me think I was onto something with that that seriously rattled her.
I obviously meant Ydrasse. :lol:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:05 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

which argument are you talking about?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Chara »

hey. sucks to suck i guess.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Chara »

i was on the right track. not that that ever matters with no follow through.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

pfffpfpfpft
Now who's the stubborn one refusing to reassess. I was always assessing other players around me you know, you should know that Clidd, you know I'm always watching and judging interactions between people.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:31 am

In post 5047, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5041, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5038, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5020, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im like 95% of the way to locking in chara as last scum
Pooky convinced me Ydra was Yin, sorry Flea. :oops:
not sure what you're sorry for, but eh. It's a game. :)
I was sure you had to be Yin and that’s why Ydra scumflip forced me to reacess.
Honestly, my tinfoil was Ydra put a lot of effort into the "Kabuto Kid" post or whatever you call him, and given she's an English Major, she'd know the power of wordplay.
Thing for me is if I'm going for a gimmick, I do it consistently, I role play 6 days a week, twice on saturdays. I can assume a character and a style of being easily.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3083, Amy Dunne wrote:I also think 2/4 scum were decided on to be obviously scummy and the remaining 2, were supposed to play very townie.

I can’t really explain why but I think Tanner could be mafia because I think Yin only named 3/4 scum. The other scum is amongst the non-criminals.

I just really tr Chara but I feel something may be off about Tanner.
In post 3111, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3110, Tanner wrote:considering that the current list of criminals is nakata/infinity/tanner/chara, i don't see how that's useful?
Yin obviously contradicted himself with that.
In post 3112, Ydrasse wrote:if yin is contradicting himself and lying i don't think we should care about the criminal thing anymore like. at this point we have no reason to reckon that it's helpful when he Killed A Confirmed Townie. basing reads on it and reaching conclusions of "one of x/y" using it as a hallmark seems really dumb and i'm sorry if that's mean but it's true
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5056, Chara wrote:i was on the right track. not that that ever matters with no follow through.
No opinion on who you think we should yeet next?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4970, Chara wrote:
In post 4940, clidd wrote:Well, I don't have anything else to add.

Amy solved the game, Flea scum-claimed and etc etc.

VOTE: Ydrasse
this plus the posts following between clidd and Flea looks like they know it's over but they are playing it out still/theatreing.
This post seemed fake to me, like you really didn’t believe this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse's ISO for me points more to Flea than to clidd, at least the latter half of it during this last phase because that's all i've gone over.
clidd was hovering at the bottom of her townreads when she was pushing me/Flea, she never really interacted with him but did make a point of interacting with Flea and trying to get Flea to engage at that time. Ydrasse would know she needs to set up her partner after she flips, especially if that partner is Flea. this goes double if i was right about Nakata not being intended to flip early initially, but i don't really know that for sure besides feeling like Nakata was not trying to take a dive, at least not in comparison to how Infinity was playing.

my individual read on them both i think clidd's play is overall better equipped to actually get through endgame, but i'm still feeling like it's Flea. fae felt townier immediately after Tanner's flip but in retrospect there wasn't really a good reason for that besides now fae is posting content i can read.
i think i thought about a Ydrasse/clidd vs. a Ydrasse/Flea team already but i couldn't find it.

also @Amy - can you point me to Ydrasse pocketing clidd?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Chara »

no, Ydrasse/clidd was my best guess apparently but i don't remember why that is. but i think it had more to do with my clidd read than partner interactions between the two.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Chara »

In post 5061, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 4970, Chara wrote:
In post 4940, clidd wrote:Well, I don't have anything else to add.

Amy solved the game, Flea scum-claimed and etc etc.

VOTE: Ydrasse
this plus the posts following between clidd and Flea looks like they know it's over but they are playing it out still/theatreing.
This post seemed fake to me, like you really didn’t believe this.
at the time i thought it was clidd/Flea because i had clidd as confident scum and i thought Flea was the one writing for Yin. i suppose that's still possible but Ydrasse doing it just makes sense to me.

so when clidd posted this i thought "ok, he's still playing it out but his partner is caught, not much he can do", and then what followed was a lot of Flea sort of jokingly continuing to poke at clidd, with him posting just the gif in response. that's how it came off to me. i didn't think either of them were actually giving up, just that it seemed over.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:56 am

OH I'm not going anywhere until I'm the last town standing. I'm keeping to what I said.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:57 am

Chara look at my writing style, then look at Yin's writing style, then look at Mad Hatters Tea Partys writing style.

Then tell me I wrote those post.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Chara »

besides the artifact/artefact issue the other reason i was pretty sure it was Flea was because fae was insulting the Yin-poster, and going over the flaws in the writing extensively, it seemed like Flea was trying to prove fae wasn't Yin. but it could have been distancing from the partner who was Yin, which given how over the top it was seems possible.

pedit: i don't think Yin's posting looks all that much like what i've seen of Ydrasse's writing either. but i'm also not arguing it was you in the first place.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:08 pm

I mean I was trying to prove that I wasn't yin. My writing style is more verbose and with a generally wider range of words. (We'll ignore the fact I failed a neurodivergant word test in the most neurodivergant way possible, was funny, it rejected all my words.)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Chara »

Ydrasse was giving every reason not to interact with me after i started to be suspicious of her, i kept giving her a pass because it seemed like rl was the issue and i also wasn't comfortable pressing her when she was getting upset about it. i'm hoping that part was genuine stress + rl things from her end though, but it still made trying to press her on anything really hard. like i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do in that situation.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5068, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean I was trying to prove that I wasn't yin. My writing style is more verbose and with a generally wider range of words. (We'll ignore the fact I failed a neurodivergant word test in the most neurodivergant way possible, was funny, it rejected all my words.)
i believe that you're not Yin.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5026, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5022, clidd wrote:
In post 5017, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why is chara town
besides the fact that flea is obvscum (unless you buy that the way flea has been playing so far comes from town) chara vs ydrasse's interactions felt like tvs
yea i doubt the scum team decided to bet it all on obvscum flea somehow wifoming me into townreading fae
i doubt this was would actually be the plan, ever, just what ended up happening. and then Flea committed because fae thought that was more likely to get them pegged as possible town than altering faer play to be townier would be.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5072 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 5042, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5024, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my certainty level on chara being scum is even higher than my sr on ydra.
Ydra misplayed this unless Flea is her buddy and rn, I’m leaning no. Because my never yeeting Flea stance was totally predicated on either a Ydra townflip or no flip, because I just didn’t buy a Chara/Clidd team but her red flip forced us to reacess.
except she didn't misplay it, evidently.

and the Kaitou Kid post searching case she did only pointed to me because i said i liked Conan myself after she posted it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5073 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't think Tanner was ever in serious danger of being flipped, so why would scum Ydrasse be genuinely annoyed there? as opposed to pretending to be.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5074 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 5054, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

which argument are you talking about?
the period when they argued and then ydrasse was feeling ''bad'' or something like that and having to take a break

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”