Townie

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by pj harvey dent »

Votecount 6.4

[2] Ydrasse:
Flea The Magician, clidd

[4] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, PookyTheMagicalBear, Chara, Ydrasse

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-08-02 20:38:13).

Joint moderator ISO.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

So you want something to compare to, go look at Animals uPick 2 - then tell me that I'd write something like Yin.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i was this is true
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:52 pm

Pooks was even in that game, so Pooky should be able to tell easily.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:00 pm

Gnight nerds.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4949, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ydrasse is an english major
but she’s not British.

and she wasn’t online for another 2 hours.

I’m pretty sure on Ydrasse!town. Only thing I’m iffy on is Chara because it’s still possible it’s Clidd but in that case, it just means Chara is town, so still haven’t completely locked that down.

But writing style 100% points to Flea and ellitells clear both Ydrasse and especially Chara of Ircher detonate but 0 evidence that this is Clidd’s writing style and Ydra’s image thing probably points to Chara but it’s possible it could be a frame since Chara couldn’t seem to tell if Flea or Ydra wrote Yin flavour, so it’s still possible it’s town but it’s NOT possible Flea’s town.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4953, Flea The Magician wrote:Pooks was even in that game, so Pooky should be able to tell easily.
There’s no evidence that Clidd writes like that and he’s the only one who was online close to Ircher detonate. I 100% think you wrote Yin flavour and not anyone else.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

So, I still think we do Ydra - Clidd and if game doesn’t end, Chara. I don’t care how much wifomming Flea does, I don’t believe anyone else wrote Yin flavour but fae and voting Ircher just 28 minutes before detonate is something I can definitely see scum!Flea doing because I’m not buying that fae wouldn’t have been watching the thread closely and scum hammered right after Ircher self-voted so we know scum was heavily monitoring the thread.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2890, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Ircher
In post 2891, Yin wrote:
The sunlight bakes the man in his underground casket. Its hot but his back remains cool. His eyes open and the sky is gone from their reflection. The sun leaves them red as he stares up at the shapes around him. The earth unwraps where it hadn't moved.

They blame the hatted man. He blames them- he steals the sun and they miss the moon, what little it does. Even her, even-

Put on a show for ingrates and see what you get. Even her even her
EVEN HER.

His skin crawls with heat. The pit in his stomach burns cold.

If they want a real show- the man has known his role since the first lie to the stars and moon trapped in her eyes.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

14 minutes after Ircher self-voted detonate happened. No way are we yeeting Flea ever in this game.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Chara »

i think Ydrasse could have wrote it, especially if she was trying to pretend she didn't. clidd could also have, though i find him less likely than Ydrasse. and i expected timezones to clear clidd 100% but i don't know if it actually does given the times clidd has posted this game, but don't quote me on that because i may have done the math wrong when i say clidd has posted the same time as Yin's usual posting time, and the outlier posting times also seem doable enough. the one that sticks out is one time where Yin posted at what would be 2am for clidd. but i do agree that Flea makes the most sense.

i can agree that Yin's posting doesn't look like the other examples of writing Flea's provided. problem being: Flea's arguing Yin's writing doesn't look like faer writing, as though scum writing Yin decides to write in their own writing style. wifom sure but Flea's attempts at showing how fae definitely would not write like this, specifically calling attention to the americanized spellings (color, demeanor) feels like fae did that to be able to point to later to show all these ways that it definitely was not faer.
or more likely wanted it to be noticed rather than point out faerself but the only thing that was noticed initially was the "artefact" thing, which makes me think that was unintentional.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Spoiler:
In post 2887, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 4.0

[9] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ircher, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-25 12:06:58).

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2888, Tanner wrote:can we just VOTE: ircher?

ydra, please convince me that you don't do as scum there. like i was gonna locktown you for it once nakata flipped but uhhhhh
In post 2891, Yin wrote:
The sunlight bakes the man in his underground casket. Its hot but his back remains cool. His eyes open and the sky is gone from their reflection. The sun leaves them red as he stares up at the shapes around him. The earth unwraps where it hadn't moved.

They blame the hatted man. He blames them- he steals the sun and they miss the moon, what little it does. Even her, even-

EVEN HER.

If they want a real show- the man has known his role since the first lie to the stars and moon trapped in her eyes.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

In post 2892, pj harvey dent wrote:
Yin calmly walks over to Ircher, smiles reassuredly at him, and then pushes the red button strapped to his chest.

BOOM

Ircher was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
In post 2893, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 4.1

[8] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2894, Tanner wrote:i just noticed that yin's eye is now red. that's a nice touch.

6 townies alive. not counting amy because we cannot vote her. so practically 5 townies alive. we need to pick 4. ugh.

VOTE: tanner

i'm inclined to think tweetie's breakdowns on d3 about robert were genuine. anyone who played with scum!tweetie know if she likes doing AtE like that as scum?

and my read on pooky is now meaningless because "he doesn't let infinity die like that" doesn't age well.
In post 2895, clidd wrote:{Morning|Ydrasse|Tanner|me}> Pool

Who makes the most sense as Ircher detonater here? Flea who voted Ircher or Clidd?

A great way to defect by voting Ircher then 28 minutes later, blowing him up?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Chara »

clidd/Flea team has put themself in a really bad position here. kind of wondering if i'm overthinking Ydrasse with Flea all but giving up but continuing to play, and clidd's posting today feeling like going through the motions.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4959, Chara wrote:i think Ydrasse could have wrote it, especially if she was trying to pretend she didn't. clidd could also have, though i find him less likely than Ydrasse. and i expected timezones to clear clidd 100% but i don't know if it actually does given the times clidd has posted this game, but don't quote me on that because i may have done the math wrong when i say clidd has posted the same time as Yin's usual posting time, and the outlier posting times also seem doable enough. the one that sticks out is one time where Yin posted at what would be 2am for clidd. but i do agree that Flea makes the most sense.

i can agree that Yin's posting doesn't look like the other examples of writing Flea's provided. problem being: Flea's arguing Yin's writing doesn't look like faer writing, as though scum writing Yin decides to write in their own writing style. wifom sure but Flea's attempts at showing how fae definitely would not write like this, specifically calling attention to the americanized spellings (color, demeanor) feels like fae did that to be able to point to later to show all these ways that it definitely was not faer.
or more likely wanted it to be noticed rather than point out faerself but the only thing that was noticed initially was the "artefact" thing, which makes me think that was unintentional.
I don’t believe anyone but Flea wrote that and Ydrasse wasn’t onsite for another 2 hours. Like you’re just making me think it is a Flea/you team now. :/
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4961, Chara wrote:clidd/Flea team has put themself in a really bad position here. kind of wondering if i'm overthinking Ydrasse with Flea all but giving up but continuing to play, and clidd's posting today feeling like going through the motions.
If it is Clidd, then we flip you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Chara »

i mean, the post you quoted is me agreeing with you about Flea and why i think that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4961, Chara wrote:clidd/Flea team has put themself in a really bad position here. kind of wondering if i'm overthinking Ydrasse with Flea all but giving up but continuing to play, and clidd's posting today feeling like going through the motions.
If it is scum distancing, then we win with your flip. But no one is going to convince me Flea didn’t write that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4960, Amy Dunne wrote:
Spoiler:
Votecount 4.0

[9] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ircher, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint moderator ISO.

ydra, please convince me that you don't do as scum there. like i was gonna locktown you for it once nakata flipped but uhhhhh
In post 2891, Yin wrote:

EVEN HER.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

Yin calmly walks over to Ircher, smiles reassuredly at him, and then pushes the red button strapped to his chest.

BOOM

Ircher was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
Votecount 4.1

[8] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2894, Tanner wrote:i just noticed that yin's eye is now red. that's a nice touch.

6 townies alive. not counting amy because we cannot vote her. so practically 5 townies alive. we need to pick 4. ugh.

i'm inclined to think tweetie's breakdowns on d3 about robert were genuine. anyone who played with scum!tweetie know if she likes doing AtE like that as scum?

and my read on pooky is now meaningless because "he doesn't let infinity die like that" doesn't age well.

Who makes the most sense as Ircher detonater here? Flea who voted Ircher or Clidd?

it might be a good way to deflect, it is a little risky to wait even that long at 5 votes to elim, but i guess that's also why.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4964, Chara wrote:i mean, the post you quoted is me agreeing with you about Flea and why i think that.
Okay good then, then we win, because scum can’t win unless both flip and by never letting Flea escape means we autowin.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4965, Amy Dunne wrote:
If it is scum distancing, then we win with your flip. But no one is going to convince me Flea didn’t write that.
that's true. i kind of want to hammertest Ydrasse now if she's still online because i want to go to bed but it's not the best reason.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4966, Chara wrote:
In post 4960, Amy Dunne wrote:
Spoiler:
Votecount 4.0

[9] Not Voting:

Joint moderator ISO.

In post 2891, Yin wrote:

EVEN HER.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

BOOM

Ircher was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
Votecount 4.1

[8] Not Voting:

Joint moderator ISO.

it might be a good way to deflect, it is a little risky to wait even that long at 5 votes to elim, but i guess that's also why.
It’s possible but Flea wrote Yin flavour and fae is trying to convince us that watching Sherlock Holmes somehow causes you to write “artifacts” like “artefacts” and the eating thing fae posted. Well I literally had scum make a comparible argument in another game I was in. :lol:

Like it’s obvious scum was monitoring Ircher wagon or it would have succeeded.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4940, clidd wrote:Well, I don't have anything else to add.

Amy solved the game, Flea scum-claimed and etc etc.

VOTE: Ydrasse
this plus the posts following between clidd and Flea looks like they know it's over but they are playing it out still/theatreing.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 4969, Amy Dunne wrote:Like it’s obvious scum was monitoring Ircher wagon or it would have succeeded.
yeah i mean regardless i think scum was online and watching to make sure Ircher doesn't get through.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

I’m seriously shocked that scum hasn’t given up yet because that have no path to victory.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Chara »

i don't agree, i think in a lot of those cases where there's no path it's more like there is a path but it requires a lot of very specific things to happen and so seems impossible and/or really hard to see. also i don't know how Hectic does it but i'd say most mods would not accept a concession from anything less than all living members of the scumteam.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Chara »

i do wish i was as certain as you were but i'm not and i won't be until the game is over.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”