Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

unless the writer is trying to frame flea
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4794, Flea The Magician wrote:Someone asked for a change of tone...
hows this work? >:D

ooh cliiiid.....
You are, enemy
You are my hated enemy
I am enemy
Number one rated enemy
I'm a labelled enemy
I am your mortal enemy
My actions enemy
Make me your bitter enemy
In post 2870, Yin wrote:
"There's no way out of it. The sun isn't going down." The man looks down and frowns, his eyes hidden by a plain black hat pulled down.

"I know there's nothing I could've done differently, but never the less!" His patience wearing thin, he turns to address the villagers. "What have you lot been playing at? I haven't-" His words are cut off as he stops himself. His eyes are visible as he looks up, they're wide with shock. Betrayal.

"No, no. It can't be her! She can't-!" The ground opens up under him.

And the man is falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Falling.
Fall.
Fall.
Fall.
Fall.
FALL.

In post 2862, Morning Tweet wrote:
Yin
, what can you tell us about the faction that is not town nor mafia?
The death's head moth gets it's name because if you see one, the omen of death is on you.
In post 2864, Chara wrote:
Yin
: what should we do with the criminals?
I know who the criminals are.
In post 2867, Ircher wrote:
@Yin
: What must we do to sentence you?
The most dangerous thing you can be is impatient.
I think I’ve solved the game and we will get a pretty good idea who reacts most sad that we are never letting Flea escape. :twisted:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4800, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:unless the writer is trying to frame flea
Yes but no one has even speculated on that except me, so I think not.

Which is harder to frame, an avatar or 20 posts? The narrative of the Yin posts are consistent, in the same person wrote them.

And fae just happened to be online to speedlim Ircher right before Yin detonated him. Like what are the odds that is also another coincidence?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 4797, Amy Dunne wrote:I’ve been thinking a lot whom of the remaining players sounds most like Yin and it’s Flea. Fae has the same poetic writing style and was online at the exact same time Ircher was detinated.
... That is literally a song. Conflict by Disturbed.

Also you really think I wouldn't try and hide how I write knowing Yin would be revealed? lol
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

So game is solved so long as we never yeet Flea and if anyone tries to oppose this, we know who fae’s buddy is. Scum will rue the day they IC’d me. :mrgreen:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:18 pm

In post 4801, Amy Dunne wrote:I think I’ve solved the game and we will get a pretty good idea who reacts most sad that we are never letting Flea escape.
You, post game, when we've all lost :mrgreen:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:19 pm

In post 4804, Amy Dunne wrote:So game is solved so long as we never yeet Flea and if anyone tries to oppose this, we know who fae’s buddy is. Scum will rue the day they IC’d me. :mrgreen:
Well, that's Dunne it.

it was already done mind.

GG nerds. Flea out.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4803, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4797, Amy Dunne wrote:I’ve been thinking a lot whom of the remaining players sounds most like Yin and it’s Flea. Fae has the same poetic writing style and was online at the exact same time Ircher was detinated.

Also you really think I wouldn't try and hide how I write knowing Yin would be revealed? lol
The writing is so like you. It’s not like Ydrasse, it’s not like Chara and it’s certainly not like Clidd. Had Yin just stuck to pretty much yes and no answers. it wouldn’t help but I’ve tried to disguise my writing style as has Pooky. It’s extremely difficult to do - especially in 20 posts and then you just happen to vote Ircher right before Yin detonated him.

Not extremely different from how you just happened to be online to hammer Hopkirk in Royalty.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4805, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4801, Amy Dunne wrote:I think I’ve solved the game and we will get a pretty good idea who reacts most sad that we are never letting Flea escape.
You, post game, when we've all lost :mrgreen:
We won’t.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:23 pm

Twas a dark night, lit only by the bolts of lightning that arc across the sky.
Remaining within the pit, stood 4 awaiting sentance.
2 with pure intent. 2 with darkness clasped firmly around their hearts.
That which sets apart the darkness from the light, simple.
The light sees all, finds their truth and adapts, evolves.
Those in darkness... forever blind, watching as the light consumes itself.

What of those who embrace both?
Who shine with the candle at night?
Who savour the shadows in the day?

Forever cursed,
Ss the darkness will only see the light.
And the light will only see the darkness.

See now that's Flea Original writing style.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:25 pm

In post 4807, Amy Dunne wrote:

The writing is so like you. It’s not like Ydrasse, it’s not like Chara and it’s certainly not like Clidd. Had Yin just stuck to pretty much yes and no answers. it wouldn’t help but I’ve tried to disguise my writing style as has Pooky. It’s extremely difficult to do - especially in 20 posts and then you just happen to vote Ircher right before Yin detonated him.

Not extremely different from how you just happened to be online to hammer Hopkirk in Royalty.
I still hate that hammer. That's going to haunt me forever lol
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4809, Flea The Magician wrote:
Twas a dark night, lit only by the bolts of lightning that arc across the sky.
Remaining within the pit, stood 4 awaiting sentance.
2 with pure intent. 2 with darkness clasped firmly around their hearts.
That which sets apart the darkness from the light, simple.
The light sees all, finds their truth and adapts, evolves.
Those in darkness... forever blind, watching as the light consumes itself.

What of those who embrace both?
Who shine with the candle at night?
Who savour the shadows in the day?

Forever cursed,
Ss the darkness will only see the light.
And the light will only see the darkness.

See now that's Flea Original writing style.
I initially thought Yin was Hopkirk. That writing style isn’t easy to consistently make. I just want to know who your buddy is.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:28 pm

You and pooky at the moment :P

Honestly I've accepted towns lost this, I tried, I tried a lil more... that little glimmar of light kept drawin me in...

Clidd and Chara flip red, I'm 95% on this.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4812, Flea The Magician wrote:You and pooky at the moment :P

Honestly I've accepted towns lost this, I tried, I tried a lil more... that little glimmar of light kept drawin me in...

Clidd and Chara flip red, I'm 95% on this.
I <3 Flea but I’m not buying a word of this, sorry. :lol:

And I was starting to question my read on you, then I saw that post and it hit me.

Probably is you/Chara but it doesn’t matter because so long as you never escape we actually don’t need to figure out your buddy.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Nah that's legit, my AtE game is mean and honestly nobody should trust that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

It’s not just one song, you’ve made posts like that in several games. That writing style is nia for you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:38 pm

I am going to keep voting to my wincondition though.

Despite that Clidd is openly ignoring me, because he knows I'll pressure squish him...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:38 pm

In post 4815, Amy Dunne wrote:

It’s not just one song, you’ve made posts like that in several games. That writing style is nia for you.
That bit specifically was a song, I like music ok ¬_¬

I'm also a LARPer, gotta ham it up :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:39 pm

oh gods... what if I made an alt and played as some of my LARP characters...

Oh gods no... nobody is prepared for that level of sheer twat or that level of pure unfiltered innocent chaos...
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 288, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: The deep blue sea attracts my senses
In post 176, imaginality wrote:Not much if you win your D1 bid, of course, but you get your money back if you're outbid.
If we get all four powers we still have six town players who can bid 400+ for other stuff D2.
I wouldn't recommend this for any mix of powers on D1, but in this case I think it's worth making sure we make these all pricey if scum want to outbid us, and this approach is the best I can see for ensuring we do that.

P-edit: yes, D2 it would not be smart to reveal who does/doesn't have money left.
Also that's why we should all bid 400+ on a random item today, as per my suggested approach, then scum can't gain any advantage by who they kill (beyond the usual factors).
I do not like you or like this. We have 4 days, and 16 items to bid on. You seem to be suggesting we just blow the lot today?
In post 178, cyrus62 wrote:
that queston wasnt ment for you so scum points for you for helping.
my bad it was ment for you lol.
*suspicious*

In post 180, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:
In post 172, Flea The Magician wrote:Actually I think 7 pages in we've got a pretty solid gamestate. Reads are being developed, and we've got equal amounts of generic vs mechanical discussion going.
For 21 posts I haven't seen more than maybe 2 reads?

I'm going to be honest, I'm a bit soured by the confrontation between you, VFP, and Alisae -
(on a GAME level, NOT personal.)
I didn't see a point in confronting Alisae as much as directing your attention to someone who you wanted to support. It didn't vibe as genuine to me that VFP was quick to credit Alisae and follow em but doubled back onto you whenever Alisae wanted to gain control of the thread.

I'm experienced with Alisae. Ey almost always goes for control unless they flake out. I thought you would recognize this if you had prior experience with em. The interaction felt in bad faith.

I'm not excusing Alisae turning off players or insulting their intelligence. Your feelings are valid. But I don't know if they're directed in a protown angle yet.
I keep my cards close, and I was speaking as a game general not as a me general. 21 posts, 2 reads I feel is quite loose for me. Whats your benchmark? What do you expect to see at Page 7? and from someone with 21 posts?

I do have some limited experience with Alisae and I know that generally e's a lovely person, I also know we can and will clash if our agendas oppose, which is the feeling I got there. This is the first time I've seen em go that hard on asserting control.

I can understand eir wanting to come in and take control after the last one OMB, however, I am not willing for someone to come in and made that kind of entry, attempt to become town leader, MO and then contradict themselves in their action and intent.
In post 182, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've been on a bit of a high from how MO is going and thinking about the setup strategy but game is kinda stagnant otherwise actually and the pink cloud is fading. Got any juicy scumreads? (I don't think MO candidates should discuss TRs today as it may influence scum to vote an MO that could be more likely to designate a scum replacement)
None juicy.
In post 191, imaginality wrote:Acutally, I'm going to follow up and VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko for post #179. Between that possible scum slip, and the downplaying of hitman... on which note, also if ssbm_Kyouko expects MO to draw the NK (per post #31) why didn't he suggest MO bid for scum powers like hitman instead of no-bid? I feel like he's scum hoping to pick up hitman for cheap.

And HEAL: imaginality
This is awful. This is absolutely awful given your own posting. You're showing awareness of the game mechanics while trying to lead town down a bad road.[/spoiler]
Spoiler: The tide is like the heartbeat of eternity
In post 203, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And look at what else is sus - midday hits. 125 each is apparently scum trying to gauge where town is bidding. It may even be that if cyrus is town they just withheld all bets, which explains why nothing was hidden at midDay.

5 hours after what is apparently scum trying to gauge where the town is bidding (whether Cyrus is scum or not, tbh he is the only player in the lobby I would say the 125 split is NAI for with confidence). They see nobody is bidding high yet. 5 hours later, in comes Imaginality to lead town toward spending 400 on all roles. Imagine scum dont bid on anything toDay. Town spends 1600, loses 500, or 100 and a purchased role, then in the likely situation that they avoid hitting the doctor target and get a kill, that's another 500 down. We go into D2 8:3 and scum still have the wallet to outbid us on auction detective, and potentially pick up scum roles on the cheap from townies that are down to 100.

Where was this strategy before midday? We were already very deep into mechanical discussion when he made his previous post, so why not bring it up before midDay?

While his suggestion is appealing at first, even to me, from a numbers standpoint, I think what they are doing is baiting town into spending a lot of their money so that in later days scum can outbid.

The next bit gets tinfoil, but I would not be surprised to find out flea is the scum's preferred MO candidate and see that Imaginality eventually concedes and switches his vote there as I'm currently leading. Whether his means flea is scum or one of the scum has a friendly relationship with Flea that may lead Flea to elect that scum as a replacement, I do not know.
The thing is while I may semi-seriously push myself, people who know me will know that I ultimately won't end the day voting myself and I will encourage others to vote elsewhere. People in this PL with the potentialy to buddy me are VFP and Mastina, and frankly I'd expect Mastina to be out for revenge after the last game :3 Gamma would be included but that is a corker of a hole to dig back out of.
In post 214, cyrus62 wrote:starting to feel gamma is just a toxic player. so i most likely will just ignore them. as town i dont lie and as scum i still dont lie. so to think i lied or to even suggest i am urks me badly. read my scum games again gamma you will see i do not lie . even in life. my one fault and most likely why i stink at being scum is never ever lieing.
There is a thin line between a lie and twisted truth, that you consider Gamma toxic already speaks volumes.
In post 220, cyrus62 wrote:fyi i wouldnt trust gamma to town the random shade comes off as scum.
In post 221, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald this gives gamma the most votes . so they are on the choping block.
This is bad vibes.
In post 224, Mistyx wrote:
In post 214, cyrus62 wrote:starting to feel gamma is just a toxic player. so i most likely will just ignore them. as town i dont lie and as scum i still dont lie. so to think i lied or to even suggest i am urks me badly. read my scum games again gamma you will see i do not lie . even in life. my one fault and most likely why i stink at being scum is never ever lieing.
okay then let's test that

are you scum
Beautiful.
In post 246, Mistyx wrote:cyrus’s mindset is weird enough that i kinda wanna call it town
I disagree, honestly. he is where I'm going to be voting at the moment because something seems so incredibly off, 2s2bs almost which is always worth a vote.
Spoiler: I feel warm and safe as I'm diving deeper
In post 274, Gamma Emerald wrote:like actually what the fuck was to point of tacky's responding to that
Busybodying.
Spoiler: Into the heart of the ocean, I have no fear
In post 279, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Can people explain the Kyouko MO votes? I'm not really seeing much reason here other than "you sound smart" or is my assessment too critical?

Also, we're 18 hr with hardly any wagons. I can't tell whether town or scum is more active with this playerlist. I want to start hearing cases.
Players off the radar are always a concern for me.
And I know Nancy - if scum - will fully want to outbid me on the cop, given my last catch <3
ssbm seems to have their head on right mechanically, which is why I assume people are voting there.
In post 284, Cupcake Butterfly wrote:Nancy, guess my main. ;)
In post 281, KittyTacky wrote:Having issues reading into people here. VFP and Flea are town though and it would take a lot to convince me they are scum. Marci is decent too.

Smoke and Distance are two of my SRs at this point in the game.
I get the idea that VFP/Flea are the same alignment but I'm not ready to call that town. Why are you comfortable saying so?

Also I don't think Kyouko or his voters have given me much passing thought, which does not instill confidence.
You don't particularrly spring to mind at the moment.
[/quote]
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3774, Chara wrote:half of Yin's answers were about fish and clouds.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3684, Flea The Magician wrote:Final 5 needs to be me, you, tanner, chara and pooky, and I promise you there will be no red flip before then.
Hmm . . . so is Chara your buddy then?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3679, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3676, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3671, Flea The Magician wrote:oh yeah we were on screw mechanics there werent we..

well the intent was I will happily take the scum read and sit in the corner of "you dun goofed"
If there is scum in either Ydra or Clidd and you’re hard opposed to Chara/Tanner, who else does that leave?
There is no scum in Ydra or Clidd.
Fascinating. :lol:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 116, Yin wrote:If i had to pick, 黑.

Flea's favorite color is also black :>
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 117, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh, that's interesting. Yin's profile picture changed from what it was before. It was a different anime guy before.
Does anyone remember the initial avatar?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”