Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1743, NDMath wrote:Mastina took one night1.
Not actually what mastina claimed yesterday. She claimed she'd taken a killing role N1 and would be taking an SMan from A50's pack.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

Dual reasons of protecting the investigate I sent Dwlee and as a reaction test, I meant to say.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Titus is town here. I don't think scum Titus is this blind as to the town reason to lie about whether Dwlee could commute last night, and the push seems like she genuinely thinks it's going to go through.

Also... :P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1749, Bingle wrote:I used a commute N1. I lied about sending Dwlee a commute for the dual reasons of preventing scum from fucking with the investigation I'd sent Dwlee, knowing that compared to everything else in the pack it was obvious.

I did take the commute Math sent me but did not use it, because who the fuck would have shot me last night.
Yeah no.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1752, Titus wrote:
In post 1749, Bingle wrote:I used a commute N1. I lied about sending Dwlee a commute for the dual reasons of preventing scum from fucking with the investigation I'd sent Dwlee, knowing that compared to everything else in the pack it was obvious.

I did take the commute Math sent me but did not use it, because who the fuck would have shot me last night.
Yeah no.
Titus, think for a second. I had already sent the pack to Dwlee without a commute in it before I claimed I'd sent a commute to Dwlee. Unless I am scum with exactly Dwlee, I knew the lie would be apparent today. What does scum me gain from doing this?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1703, mastina wrote:As a matter of fact, I will not be taking the Vanilla as I already took a killing role to deny it from scum (I initially was planning to take one of the other abilities but when I noticed the killing role I had to opt for it for the denial to scum, regrettably), so taking one of the strongmans actually makes more sense.
Mastina's D2 claim, btw.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm literally mental boomed right now (in context of this game), guess I'll wait for Mastina to claim lol
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1753, Bingle wrote:
In post 1752, Titus wrote:

Yeah no.
Titus, think for a second. I had already sent the pack to Dwlee without a commute in it before I claimed I'd sent a commute to Dwlee. Unless I am scum with exactly Dwlee, I knew the lie would be apparent today. What does scum me gain from doing this?
And you decided for whatever reason to not come clean when it was exposed that someone had to be lying?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1748, Dunnstral wrote:I have something minor to add after the rest of this stuff plays out
T3's pack had a night 2 jailkeeper in it, I felt compelled to use it so I used it on Bingle
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So Dwlee gets my pack (which was originally Dunn's). My original pack goes from mastina to Titus. That's all I "know"

I'll wait for mastina's response to Dwlee's call. Other than that.. I'm just a statue in this game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1757, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1748, Dunnstral wrote:I have something minor to add after the rest of this stuff plays out
T3's pack had a night 2 jailkeeper in it, I felt compelled to use it so I used it on Bingle
So you used it on one of the slots that was supposed to be commuting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1759, Titus wrote:
In post 1757, Dunnstral wrote:
So you used it on one of the slots that was supposed to be commuting?
I was aiming it as a roleblocker, so yes, I was making sure bingle wasn't performing the kill
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1756, Titus wrote:And you decided for whatever reason to not come clean when it was exposed that someone had to be lying?
Yup. For one, it wouldn't have helped anything to have this conversation yesterday rather than today (None of the people involved were the one who had been guiltied and thus not in any immediate danger as a result of my lie) and coming clean would necessarily have made Dwlee's investigation more prone to interference.

I DID point out that we should wait until all of the facts came to light, but clearing up the situation would have done nothing useful yesterday, and might potentially have stopped a useful investigation on mastina.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Going to wait for:
In post 1733, Dwlee99 wrote:@
Mastina
: I investigated you. Claim.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1760, Dunnstral wrote:I was aiming it as a roleblocker, so yes, I was making sure bingle wasn't performing the kill
If dunn did indeed target me, this logic checks out. Unfortunately, it's pretty unlikely we can corroborate that claim at this point and I think it's likely Dunn knows that if he's scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1721, MURDERCAT wrote:even-night neighborizer!
Oh I guess that'd be the explanation for why I'm in a neighborhood with no posts in it in spite of me not taking or using the neighbor card in my N2 pack (as I did in fact take one of the strongmen). At least I'd assume so. :P

That said, that's a pretty weird kill for scum to make but with a lack of a vigilante which can kill N2, it was in fact definitively a scum kill which seems very very weird. I, for one, was perfectly willing to vote for T3; why the fuck did the scum choose to kill someone who was, for all intents and purposes, a perfectly viable elimination? Definitely will need to look into that.
In post 1724, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I have indeed commuted.
VOTE: ND Math > Bingle here imo.

Granted, it's not impossible for it to be Titus + Norwee, but we can cross that bridge if we come to it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Bingle »

Penny in the air…
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1726, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Infinity is conf!town right?
Technically, no, Infinity could very well have been bussing.

Pragmatically speaking, lacking any definitive evidence suggesting a bus, balance of probability suggests that in a vacuum, all things equal, Infinity is in fact town.

So, technically, no, not conftown; pragmatically speaking, effectively, yes.
In post 1733, Dwlee99 wrote:@
Mastina
: I investigated you. Claim.
With respect; I already have.

I said I took a killing role N1--there are precisely two such roles in the pack list that are killing roles (Vengeful, N4 Vigilante), and I have explicitly said I have one of them. It is obviously not beneficial to state which one. They both return the same result to all investigative roles that check for killing (gunsmith, psychologist); I am capable of killing because I explicitly took a killing role N1, one of the only two in the game. And furthermore, regardless of which of those two I took, neither could action last night. I explicitly have no night action currently. (Well, technically, activating a strongman is a night action of sorts, but not one which shows to any action investigation role like a tracker, watcher, follower, voyeur, etc.)

I said I took one of the strongmen from A50's D1 pack that was passed to me N2.

In a separate PM sent technically before the daystart PM but concurrent to it (the two were sent at the same time, just this one was sent technically before the daystart PM), I was given a link to a neighborhood. This was not from my ability as I did not use the neighbor ability from A50's pack given I took the strongman. Until my post in there just before posting in here, nobody had posted in there; the only post within was the mod's OP specifying that chat can occur at any time. I am
assuming
(admittedly it is an assumption) that, given the lack of posts in there, this was due to me being T3's even-night neighborize target.

So my role is, explicitly (unspecified killing role between N4 Vigilante/Vengeful) + Strongman, who took no action on either N1 or N2, but was neighborized by someone N2 with the neighborhood opening at the start of D3 and being empty until I posted in it (with the assumption the cause is T3's even-night neighborizer).

If you wasted your investigation by not fucking reading the post where I explicitly claimed these things, that's not my fault; that's yours for not fucking reading my post where I explicitly claimed this.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

...Does "neighborizor" really create a neighborhood with only the target, and not the person who used the role?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1743, NDMath wrote:It's also worth noting that all four strongman cards have been claimed. Mastina took one night1. A50 started with two, didn't take either. Dwlee started with one, unknown if he took it.
Not so. I took a killing role, not a killing modifier. There's precisely two killing roles in the roles list. I then took one of the two Almost50 started with.

Oh also as of this,
In post 1749, Bingle wrote:I used a commute N1. I lied about sending Dwlee a commute for the dual reasons of preventing scum from fucking with the investigation I'd sent Dwlee, knowing that compared to everything else in the pack it was obvious. I did take the commute Math sent me but did not use it, because who the fuck would have shot me last night.
With no actual 1v1v1 in Titus-Bingle-NDMath, I prefer to do this:

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

There could still be scum in any of Titus/Bingle/NDMath in any amount but I still prefer to, lacking having done the necessary reassessment I need to do, vote for a scumread.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Nevermind that, you're talking about the guy who died.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1767, Dunnstral wrote:...Does "neighborizor" really create a neighborhood with only the target, and not the person who used the role?
No it'd be for both, but T3 is dead on daystart, the neighborhood was made at daystart, so if there's nobody talking in the neighborhood......

(The pm was sent as a ?BCC? [the one that doesn't show who it was sent to] so it doesn't reveal who it was sent to in the PM, and the PM is just stating I've got access to the thread, and the neighborhood's OP is just stating it's open at all times, so there's literally no information about who neighborized me. However, it is a fairly reasonable
assumption
that, because nobody but me has talked in there, and T3 died with an even-night neighborizer with last night being N2, that the reason nobody but me has talked there is because T3 was the one who neighborized me.)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Could an mafia member use a vigilante shot too?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1771, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Could an mafia member use a vigilante shot too?
Pretty sure they could, yes, and even if by default they couldn't, there's workarounds, beit,
1: multiple scum alive and one using the factional kill while the other vigs, and,
2: the multitasking modifier which by the time of N4 scum could have the time to have picked up.

So scum should never be allowed to get a killing role here, just to be safe.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yea I got has a gun and I'm fivehead
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Titus »

Mod:Can mafia use a vig shot or use Vengeful?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”