Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4375 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

What have I said that you think is a joke exactly?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4376 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Andres if you're town you're being extremely stupid and you should very well know why if you have paid attention this game
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4377 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

All I'm going to say is to consider my position on the Anya wagon carefully day two and try to figure it out. Let me know if you need more help
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4378 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m not stupid. Fuck you with your ATE.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4379 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

You make an argument about how Anya was super Town, and then you help get them executed. Remind me why that’s a good thing for you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not what I even said but okay. Your case is bullshit, because you expect me to just sit on people without ever reconsidering which is what I do any time I'm not tunneled. Chaos has twisted my words multiple times and literally just stopped posting because of my case on them and you think I'm evil here

Pedit I'm saying day two
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4193, ChaosOmega wrote:What do you want me to respond to? So far it's me making points against you and you going nuh-uh.
Read the context here to see if it makes ANY SENSE for town to say this
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4382 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

You have a weird progression around Titus, you clearly didn’t have the balls to vote them at one point so put a “Hurt: Titus” post down even after writing out all of the reasons they should be suspected, and then you manufacture a “hammer” and then try and deflect pressure from them. You unvoted osuka after they got run up, and you’ve defended nom3. It’s baffling to me that you would think it’s crazy someone thinks you’re Scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4383 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yes associative tells are so solid which is why vax is clear from Osuka calling them out multiple times in the game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4384 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Dwlee, are any of the actions Andres is accusing you of false, i.e. objective actions, stuff that is provable directly(like his claim of your vote placements and where they were etc.)?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4385 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Frankly I'm too lazy to verify but if Andres is telling the truth about those actions it looks really bad on you.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4386 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Did VFP townread Dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #4387 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ye VFP did which tracks with why this slot would be left alive
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4388 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

And Andres I'm talking specifically about D2 and you should know why I'm annoyed right now which is part of why I have thought you're town then.

Pedit: I don't remember exactly what happened to super specifics. I know I unvoted Osuka and Titus at various points, and I thought Nero's initial push on nom was bad. (It seemed to me like a post Nom made was very value neutral: nom said something about how I could do something as town or scum and Nero said that this was scummy because he was manufacturing reasons to scumread me. I disagreed with this (still do) but I realized I think it is scummy for a different reason: Nom was not actually trying to solve for my slot, he was just going "meh it's either way who knows" sort of posting and not advancing an argument that what he had done had helped him sort me. God that was long, anyway, but the Osuka unvote Andres takes issue with was after I started the wagon. I went around telling people 1.) Don't kill Anya because I believe she is an announcing voyeur (town or not) and then 2.) picked Osuka out of a PoE to kill and got annoyed at people (like Rathe (now gamma) and Andre) who kept popping on to Anya telling them to vote Osuka. My unvote came after Cyrus joined the game, said I was scum for defending Anya, and then said he was going to target me with the combined babysitter vigilante which would have killed me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4389 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

If my case was complete bullshit, DW would have shredded it already. Instead they say they don’t remember specifics but confirm the gist of what I’ve said. Why is this convincing again?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I had Titus south of null the first and second day. I suggested policy eliminating her at one point to make Cyrus into a plain vigilante after we had both claims. I pushed her claims that her/dgb/dotw were a town block extensively, and only started leaving the slot alone because DGB/dotw who were masons believed in the push that much. Day 4 we were going to kill Gamma with DotW's blessing, when Kyo said she thinks Titus could be evil (or something like that) and I unvoted and wrote some reasons I think Titus is evil. Then I felt like Gamma wasn't playing up to town!him because last time he replaced into a slot with me in the game he obvtowned and got super solvey, so I voted him. But then later I got onto Titus and thought we should do that instead, when I could have said mech-play is killing Gamma cause cop claim.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4391 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

You want all of the Town cred for defending Anya in opposition to flipped Scum (in Titus for instance), but then when the fact that you ended up voting for Anya anyway gets brought up, you get offended. It makes no sense to me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4392 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Give me a break on having Titus south of null Days 1 and 2. What horseshit. The problem is that you’re inflating your positioning considerably. And it’s really annoying.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

It's missing context and literally nothing you say is concrete @andres. Do scum move votes around? Sure, sometimes. So do town. The fact that I created the Osuka wagon and cased him (albeit late to get the last two votes) and cased Titus should say enough that me unvoting these slots at different times has nothing to do with my alignment.

Pedit: because I was convinced she could be scum announcing voyeur which in hindsight was idiotic because why would scum have blocked her.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4394 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 111, Dwlee99 wrote:Masons have to have a partner for it to be normal I think.

Nero gets to be town. Titus is nullscum for the way she interacted with the DGB proposal and her early vote on me. Peta is weird af for holding onto this "mod meta" that is apparently so important but not important enough to just say.
Here is my first read post on Titus but okay
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4395 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 822, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero I just don't get your Titus stuff. Feels like all of your stuff there is 1. Not enough posts and 2. Pre-flip associatives (which aren't even necessarily valid because a town player can easily be between voting two town as well). What am I missing about that vote?
Is this you having Titus south of null D1?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4396 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4339, DkKoba wrote:Chaos comes off as a player who doesn't bus and would actually unvote their partner and save them rather than let them live and also would kill a PT cop.

plus PT cop prob useless at this stage as we are prob dealing with 1 group scum 1 traitor or just 1 groupscum. so yep
You’re thinking of Traffic Analyst
PT Cop still can catch a last remaining groupscum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4397 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 867, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero can you pick a different person from your list to vote? Not feeling this one.
And this is your reaction to Nero’s vote on nom3.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4398 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because I've agreed with Nero on outcome but not process at times. His case on pre-flip associatives was bad but I think I should have taken the active lurking accusation more seriously

Pedit: dude I've been wrong and you made basically the exact same post about nom and I don't think you're evil.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4399 (ISO) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 930, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 926, Nero Cain wrote:what are your thoughts on Titus and why did you never give your thoughts on nom?
I think the thing about Titus active lurking is kinda meh and I don't like the pre-flip associatives otherwise. I likewise just don't feel strongly on the nom stuff. Nom's posting feels good enough to me on a tonal read
Yep, definitely Scum Read there.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”