DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

UNVOTE:

OmO looking better and dropping town tells.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:09 am

Post by oʍo »

Atp I think my PoE consists of [Manatee, Math(only if manatee flips scum so not interested there today. Further discussion can bump this up depending if I believe their thought process was actually town and not just scum uncharitableness), Marci, Max] with DGB + Titus being directly above that. Titus is most likely just straight cleared on a math scum flip bc the way he is playing around titus implies a pocket attempt, as I firmly believe mathblade will play around titus everytime as scum.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:10 am

Post by oʍo »

gerain/NM are townleans and the rest are just straight up town.

that's just my own personal perspective here ATM.

Criticism being accepted from the slots above my POE - those in it will require evidence.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Roden »

In post 665, Roden wrote:
TOWN READS

Kyouko- Probably the closest we have to obvtown.

DGB- Looker spewed town before they replaced in.

TOWN LEANS

Not_Mafia- He's been inactive the past couple days but he was actually trying to solve early on.

Titus- She's not trying too hard to look town, she's actively trying to gain information, and her responses feel genuine.

Salsabil- She only has one read that I disagree with, which actually helps make me think her reads are authentic and not just following general consensus.

NULL

OMO and Saudade (not Math)- Both are Null for the same reason. Both have been fairly chaotic, which helps generate content, but they're not doing a whole lot of actual solving themselves.

Geraintm- Not much content to look at. He's done this as town before but it's ultimately NAI.

Dwlee- Idk why they're making such a conscious effort to look scummy. It makes me think possibly just confused town, but they've played long enough to know better.

SCUM LEANS

ManateeDude- I feel like she has scum equity with Max and Marci after we had our back and forth. She occasionally gives town vibes with her posts though, so not a definite scum read.

Math (not Saudade)- Terrible entrance, terrible vote, and fake sounding questions all make him sound incredibly scummy in a short amount of time. Combined with my read on Saudade, this slot doesnt feel good at all to me.

SCUM READS

Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity. Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.

Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.

All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:11 am

Post by oʍo »

I hate when people say im not solving when clearly i am but in my own way of poking and prodding people for alignment tells lmfao
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:11 am

Post by oʍo »

anything change since you posted that BTW?
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:12 am

Post by oʍo »

also fucking hilarious we both ended up with a 4 Ms PoE ngl
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by oʍo »

oh yeah I forgot looker was towny, DGB goes up to my townlean area.

VOTE: Marci
I'll consolidate here since I saw a lot of votes here.

If it flips scum it'd be good to just plow through manatee and then reeval only if that flips town then.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:14 am

Post by oʍo »

yay cooperation :3
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:18 am

Post by ManateeDude »

im actually down for marci considering theyre one of the slots i think was being hedgy on me
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I can probably go Marci and I'll post an updated reads list based on things that have happened recently
I prefer they, thanks :)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Roden »

In post 879, oʍo wrote:I hate when people say im not solving when clearly i am but in my own way of poking and prodding people for alignment tells lmfao
Not to clear myself, but that might imply uninformed majority if people can't tell if you're solving or not.
In post 880, oʍo wrote:anything change since you posted that BTW?
Math jumped up to Null. I think you and Math could be TvS though.

Dwlee and Salsabil swapped places as well. I'll have to reread ISOs but Salsabil's posts have occasionally pinged me when catching up on posts but never enough to keep my attention. And Dwlee really does just feel like flailing town, especially with the weird tunnel on Titus.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Salsa, omo
Kyo, DGB, Math
NM, Marci, Max
Roden
Geraintm
Titus
Manateegal

Was my old one
Now I feel more like

Omo
Kyo, DGB
NM, Max, Salsa
Roden, Geraintm, Math
Titus, Marci
Manatee
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 872, Roden wrote:
In post 867, marcistar wrote:
In post 857, Roden wrote:I had to look back at who you voted because I forgot and, uh...your last vote was during RVS. On Looker.
:yawn: wasnt random for me tho <3 <3
You did say this earlier. What makes you think DGB is equally as scummy as Looker?
they dont post often so they didnt really ease my leftover worries from looker <3
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Roden »

Marci, if you're town I really want you to defend yourself. I don't want you mis-elim'd if you're just a passive player, so please make a case for yourself.

The biggest thing that's pinged me are your associatives with Max and Manatee, and then the blatant distancing that happened afterward. Something I commented on and that Kyouko noticed too is that it also looked like you were trying to build fake scum equity with Manatee. Your vote on Looker/DGB also doesn't read as town since you've made several accusations and suspected others since then. Why did you never change your vote/why are you so certain about DGB?

These are the things that need to be addressed the most IMO.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:42 am

In post 888, marcistar wrote:they dont post often so they didnt really ease my leftover worries from looker <3
LOL I just replaced.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:44 am

In post 665, Roden wrote:Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
Based on this alone, she's scum.

VOTE: marci

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:46 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • marcistar (5): Roden, ssbm_Kyouko, Salsabil Faria, omo, DrippingGoofball
    omo (3): MaxTheFox, ManateeDude, MathBlade
    ManateeDude (1): Dwlee99
    Dwlee99 (1): Titus
    DrippingGoofball (1): marcistar
    Salsabil Faria (1): geraintm
    Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 764, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 715, MaxTheFox wrote: Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.
Wait, where is
OMO
?? They suddenly vanished!

UNVOTE: Dwlee99

VOTE: OMO
In post 783, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus is actually more likely scum than manatee I think so if people are down for a flash wagon
Hmmmm.....
Fine, will sheep you this time, if anyone from
Titus
and
Manatee
will flip green, you're red... deal?

UNVOTE: OMO

VOTE: Titus
In post 785, oʍo wrote:VOTE: manatee
I'm content with a titus lim on the basis that it is outside my confident townreads because i cant read titus but would be a loss if they flipped town for us.
In post 789, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: omo

dwlee i cant figure out why u TR them
In post 803, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: marcistar I would come to manatee as well because I think this "limbo" in my reads is one scum buddying town/trying to create partner equity with town.

Manatee has better upsides in her posting. I also feel like Marci's vote has generally been wasted this game and that is where scum likes to sit when town eats each other up. Others are also guilty of this.
In post 810, MathBlade wrote:
In post 789, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: omo

dwlee i cant figure out why u TR them
I can definitely sheep this given Owo’s push of Titus before her claim and lack of vote.

For all the sussing of Titus she had very few votes IIRC probably looking for a Titus susser, nonvoter

VOTE: Owo
In post 868, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Everyone is claiming, now it’s my turn... I'm an ascetic mafia rolecop :cop:

UNVOTE: Titus

In post 875, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE:

OmO looking better and dropping town tells.
In post 882, oʍo wrote:oh yeah I forgot looker was towny, DGB goes up to my townlean area.

I'll consolidate here since I saw a lot of votes here.

If it flips scum it'd be good to just plow through manatee and then reeval only if that flips town then.
In post 891, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
Based on this alone, she's scum.

VOTE: marci
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:53 am

Post by ManateeDude »

i think i'll vote marci based on her repsonse to rodens questioning cos i think it was very good
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:05 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 889, Roden wrote:Marci, if you're town I really want you to defend yourself. I don't want you mis-elim'd if you're just a passive player, so please make a case for yourself.
I don't mind too much, it shows peoples true colors if theyre attacking one of the easiest targets <3 <3
like really, would it not give juicy info with how people are settling with me and theres no fight back..? (ignoring the one game where i really flopped like a fish within 3hrs), as scum i usually try harder because i dont want to let down my team, so why am i not attacking hard and trying to ensure i live to help my "team"? why as scum would i just be settling down with my elim..?
In post 889, Roden wrote:The biggest thing that's pinged me are your associatives with Max and Manatee, and then the blatant distancing that happened afterward. Something I commented on and that Kyouko noticed too is that it also looked like you were trying to build fake scum equity with Manatee. Your vote on Looker/DGB also doesn't read as town since you've made several accusations and suspected others since then. Why did you never change your vote/why are you so certain about DGB?
"associatives with max" i dont get how thats happened, theyre barely around for me to even attempt to buddy. I see how "associatives with manatee" could be a thing though.
"blatant distancing" i started distancing with manatee after i suddenly didnt like their vote, wow really a big shock how i dont wanna continue buddying someone i dont agree with anymore :oops: :oops:
but if yall think that distancing can only come from scum :oops: :oops: honey u got a big storm coming for ya <3
"build fake scum equity" then why havent i been told to stop in maf chat..? its obv leading me into a very bad spot, why would my scumteam just let me continue doing it..? if im scum, its clearly doing more harm than good at this point right..? cuz if im scum and yall are seeing thru it this easily, its not all that helpful towards scum and instead helps town more.

the thing is im not super confident in the looker/drippinggoofball vote, its just the thing that i feel is best out of everyone so i kept it there for so long.
"made several accusations and suspected others" but that didnt make drippinggoofball more townie in my eyes at all? he was my most preferred always, but i cant just ignore chat for hrs and hrs, i was trying to figure out the stepping stone after that <3
In post 890, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 888, marcistar wrote:they dont post often so they didnt really ease my leftover worries from looker <3
LOL I just replaced.
its been a couple days, but nothing eases my worries <3

- :good: -

yall think im scum but, what info would u be getting if i happen to not be :oops: :oops:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 873, oʍo wrote:Roden, could I just get a reads list from you rq, I just wanna see where you are at.

Dwlee and Kyouko you too.

I wanna help consolidate today and starting with just listening to people I most townread atp is gonna help
I'm going to trust that my TRs are right and that N_M can read geraint and take him out of the pool for today. Marci, Manatee, Max is my pool right now.

Roden, omo, mathblade, salsa, DGB, all town
Titus off the table
Dwlee unsure, willing to accept he is town for toDay
N_M I dont think I can read him in my first game.with him but he seems town and some other people say that too. Apparently he can read geraintm as well...
So geraintm off the table for toDay, because I think the compromise is not going to happen there.

Leaving Max, Manatee, and Marci. I'd like to lim Max because she seems useless as town and as scum she lurked to the end in my last game with her and won, but I think there is something fishy between Marci and Manatee and I'd really like to go with either of them today. I feel like at least 1 is scum.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 887, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa, omo
Kyo, DGB, Math
NM, Marci, Max
Roden
Geraintm
Titus
Manateegal

Was my old one
Now I feel more like

Omo
Kyo, DGB
NM, Max, Salsa
Roden, Geraintm, Math
Titus, Marci
Manatee
Max above Roden???

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:12 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 893, ManateeDude wrote:i think i'll vote marci based on her repsonse to rodens questioning cos i think it was very good
Dont put her to e-1 yet, not_mafia will lolhammer

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Max is in my null and Roden is being weird whenever he talks to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »