She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 634, MathBlade wrote:
In post 632, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 630, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo you specifically posted [redacted] which is part of why I think you're full of crap.
I cant post anything specific about an ongoing game. If you're town you can figure it out for yourself.
Then if we can’t talk about an ongoing game it shouldn’t be alluded to. Is there another way to imply what you mean without skirting rules?
I said directly what I mean. I thought dwlee was lying about their eyes glazing over, like making up an excuse for why they're not very involved right now.
In post 635, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not going to lie about being diagnosed with inattentiveness for mafia. If you think I'm scum whatever but that reason is absolutely awful.
I don't think you're lying about a diagnosis, but I do think you're not as in the game as you would be if you were town
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

i dont much like rodens posting either math but i think hes in the right kind of mindset. how do u feel abt the way hes approaching the game?
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 521, ManateeDude wrote:++town points for Titus for engaging now in comparison to dwlee who feels pretty frozen
I will say she doesn’t dive deeper but I want to see her interact with more slots.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 457, MaxTheFox wrote:BTW last game I played with Dwlee he was scum and was talkative. Now he's quieter. Anyone who knows Dwlee better, is this NAI or no?
So you will meta N_M but not Dwlee? Why is that?
I feel activity is a weaker meta tell than playstyle usually. It's still a point against Dwlee tho.
Slightly busy and a new player.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 491, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Town
Salsabil
DGB
Roden
omo
Saudade

Townlean
Not_Mafia

Null
Titus
Geraint

Limbo
Marci
Manatee

Scum
Max
Dwlee

This is where I'm at. Take my TRs with a grain of salt though because I'm generally bad at identifying town and better at finding scum.
Explain your scumread on me.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 503, Titus wrote:
In post 276, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
Is this "caught for the wrong reasons?"

That's the question.
Like DGB as town. Mindmeld.
DGB needs to post more.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 531, geraintm wrote:
In post 389, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm giving myself 3 days to read Titus.
why only titus?
you could do the same with me!
DGB, Titus, and I just finished a game where I was scum and DGB got hammered in elo by Titus. So there’s apparently been some vibing here using that to sort each other.

I think DGB town and even though this isn’t a Titus post I think this makes her possibly town. She’s more like null town not in my elim pile.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 657, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: oʍo
Ooh but why? I dont recall you amongst those sussing omo
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 560, Saudade wrote:which is why I think you're the most compelling lynch here, based on.. well, the quality of your content
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87190
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 557, Titus wrote:
In post 554, Saudade wrote:I dont think lynching the weakest players d1 in every game you play is how you're going to win games boys
Actually, that's the new site meta and it works out pretty well.

Second, why were you voting LHF (which I was at the time) if you were not looking for the weakest player?
It’s a good way to kill a site.
If you’re town you should lift up bad town and eliminate scum.
Our job is to elim scum.

It may get results in the short term but in the long term non friends will always seem weaker than friends so you don’t expand.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 581, Titus wrote:
In post 578, Saudade wrote:Just to be clear, at this stage of the game you honestly think that you're having a good town game so far and thus me suspecting you as scum IMMIDEADLY leads to me being scum? what kind of thought process is that
No. I think your vapid, empty, and opportunistic push makes you possible scum.

I don't know if I am having a good town game or not yet. That's results driven.
In post 587, ManateeDude wrote:saudade titus interaction TvT i wanna say
Seconded.
Then again biased as I am Saud and I know I am town and I don’t think scum Titus entertains the toxicity Saud was doing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

Wait he got replaced? I didn't catch up yet. Welcome Math!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 592, ManateeDude wrote:i actually think nm is town this time around
Why?

I don’t remember a single post of his?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 608, Roden wrote:
In post 606, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
its a lot harder to townread someone being an asshole
Yeahhhh...

Kinda wondering if this is gonna be a game where town cannibalizes itself Days 1 and 2 while scum just lays low for free.
First post I have vibed with you on. You might be town after all.

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I haven't been exactly laying low. Look at my ISO.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 675, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 634, MathBlade wrote:
In post 632, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 630, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo you specifically posted [redacted] which is part of why I think you're full of crap.
I cant post anything specific about an ongoing game. If you're town you can figure it out for yourself.
Then if we can’t talk about an ongoing game it shouldn’t be alluded to. Is there another way to imply what you mean without skirting rules?
I said directly what I mean. I thought dwlee was lying about their eyes glazing over, like making up an excuse for why they're not very involved right now.
In post 635, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not going to lie about being diagnosed with inattentiveness for mafia. If you think I'm scum whatever but that reason is absolutely awful.
I don't think you're lying about a diagnosis, but I do think you're not as in the game as you would be if you were town
Got it. I misunderstood. I was thinking you/Dwlee were talking about ongoing. I missed the context in the speed read. Dwlee in my opinion is not a good liar. I think that pushing them over RL if they are scum is the wrong way to go about it. Dwlee scum I think if you make them talk they will scumfirm or townfirm themselves but they’re a teapot read.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 676, ManateeDude wrote:i dont much like rodens posting either math but i think hes in the right kind of mindset. how do u feel abt the way hes approaching the game?
I don’t really see how he’s approaching it except the post I vibed with him on. I would like to see more offense and less defense from him.

Right now it doesn’t seem like we’re [town] communicating but we’re all just saying reads and need to collaborate somehow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 686, MaxTheFox wrote:
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

Welcome. I am Saud 2.0.

Post something spicy please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 669, marcistar wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity.
Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
having trouble with my reads, though that isn't too much of a valid excuse. I have townreads mostly, and "they dont seem scummy enough to vote" reads, but im not really too confident in anything.
In post 665, Roden wrote:All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
whatchu waiting for? why didnt u vote in this post if ur willing to vote out either of me/max?
Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.

VOTE: Marcistar
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I haven't been exactly laying low. Look at my ISO.
I've seen your ISO, a lot of your posts became very safe after your wagon cooled off. It's hard to read your posts and not notice how cautious you've been.
MaxTheFox wrote:

I can agree with this.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 667, MathBlade wrote: Ooh yay! Just “terrible” no explanation. If I had claimed scum you’d be able to explain it. This reeks of OMGUS. You seem like a really experienced newbie and I can’t place why.
There's a reason I didn't vote you. You defended Dwlee's logic, so I used it to "scum read" you to make a point. Hopefully now you understand why I was disputing Dwlee's reads.
In post 668, MathBlade wrote: It was. I am an old foagie who plays games from time to time and I keep forgetting normals changed. I like replacing in and reading RVS and poking at tone and seeing initial thoughts and seeing how they vibe. Scum have a hard time being emotionally and logically consistent. They’re usually one or the other.
Still doesn't really explain why you took a RVS joke vote so seriously. It read like you were genuinely trying to scum read me off of that.
In post 670, MathBlade wrote: Look! I am town! Look at this readwall! I am so town! This is me “solving”

Read walls don’t help solve. You think Max and Marci are scum? Push them. Say why they are scum. Repeat it.

Spreading a wide net like this without following anything is really fake.
I think you lost a lot context skimming through the thread. I hadn't put out a reads list yet and had promised to do so a couple pages ago. I'd previously just been questioning people and disputing reads, so I figured it was best that everyone knew my own reads so far. The reads list wasn't meant to solve anything.

I do think Marci and Max are scum, and I have been pushing them, btw. I really think you should read ISOs or at least look at context before making claims like this.
In post 674, MathBlade wrote: I hate this post. It reeks of things I have done as scum. It feels like you’re a scum me. I can’t explain it but you are pinging me hard.
Getting real tired of seeing posts like these every other game tbh. I've had several different people make the argument of "I think you're scum because you remind me of a scum me" and it's just annoying. Especially as I've been town every single time this accusation gets thrown at me. I genuinely think it's conceited to hold someone to your own standards in regards to playstyle, and it's honestly a meaningless take anyway as it does absolutely nothing to advance the game due to how intangible it is.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 676, ManateeDude wrote:i dont much like rodens posting either math but i think hes in the right kind of mindset. how do u feel abt the way hes approaching the game?
In post 688, MathBlade wrote:
In post 608, Roden wrote:
In post 606, ManateeDude wrote:
its a lot harder to townread someone being an asshole
Yeahhhh...

Kinda wondering if this is gonna be a game where town cannibalizes itself Days 1 and 2 while scum just lays low for free.
First post I have vibed with you on. You might be town after all.

VOTE: Unvote
Interesting. I wasn't expecting these posts tbh.
In post 691, MathBlade wrote:
I don’t really see how he’s approaching it except the post I vibed with him on. I would like to see more offense and less defense from him.

Right now it doesn’t seem like we’re [town] communicating but we’re all just saying reads and need to collaborate somehow.
I thought I had the opposite problem tbh. I've been on the offense all day today.

The reads are only coming out now because a lot of people hadn't made any yet. I don't think most of us realized that not much time was left for the vote.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 486, Dwlee99 wrote:No, I caught Titus. That's very town-indicative.
:igmeou:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 430, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 219, Looker wrote:Women = Roden, and I'm not switching because I like owo more. The cliqueyness was half-assed. It can be re-attacked later.
We get it, you're either scum claiming or you're a PR trying to hide yourself with scumminess so you don't get NK'd. Whatever, moving on.
This mentioning PR part seems TMI.
I don't understand how this seems TMI. How'd you come to this conclusion? The rest of your posting tracks, but this doesn't for me.
They could say town but used the word pr which pinged me.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 494, Saudade wrote:Dont link billy joel songs please, for personal reasons

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 495, Saudade wrote:I think Dwlee realized who the brilliant player is in this table and sheeps him accordingly..........
:roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”