Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

wait i havent done the scoreboard update yet
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 3703, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:wait i havent done the scoreboard update yet
oh right gotta make sure we get that
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by petapan »

as of right now i have read maybe 70% of this game and retained 15% of it
free crypto
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Dannflor »

taco has read 15% of the game and retained 70% of it
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by petapan »

lmfao
free crypto
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:29 pm

taco hasn't read shit but has solved the game four times over already.

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:30 pm

I almost cried when I saw that first pagetop and my cat was there but my cat is gone and I'm sad.

we must avenge my cat
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3298, Taco Hemingway wrote:i think its hilarious how much you dance around my PR claim being a point in my favor while trying to discred it. you know I'm town and want to push for my mislim here, huh?
What PR claim? (I acknowledge you have claimed later, but as far as I'm aware, you hadn't claimed to this point.) All you did was claim that you have a really useful role.
In post 3333, Taco Hemingway wrote:WHen I signed up I just followed a link that peta posted in the epicmafia forum maf discord and said yeah lets do it so lmao
Am I really going to have to read another 5 pages of you spamming the thread with AtE and excuses?
In post 3353, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3324, DrippingGoofball wrote:This is a big game with a lot of hyper posters, some townies are bound to lose their footing in the social landscape.
Like, you literally just said this about VFP, and with that on your mind, you did not even consider that as a possibility that could apply to Vax as well?
Meh, there's being drowned out and then there is not contributing at all. I haven't looked at VFP's or most of Vax's posts, but the few posts of Vaxkiller I've seen are 100% devoid of game relevant content. That's not a good look; certainly Vaxkiller could say something useful in the few posts he does have, but he fails even that. (Granted, I've only read a subset of Vaxkiller's posts, so maybe I missed the ones with actual game content.)
In post 3357, Anya wrote:mastina's read on kakeguri and posts like this feel unbelievable
mastina's reads are mostly irrelevant. What matters more is her engagement level. So far, she seems pretty engaged; thus, I'm inclined to town read her.
In post 3378, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:because we claim THIRD MASON
My read on your slot instantly drops from this because if I were a werewolf and knew you were town, I would 100% be killing your slot during the night. (To be clear, I am not interested in elimming this slot any time soon despite this; I'm just noting from a NKA perspective, this instantly raises their scum equity.)
In post 3411, mastina wrote:For the record: speeding our way through our first elimination in a day phase with two eliminations sharing one deadline is actually optimal play imo
Oh, I was unaware that the deadline wasn't reset between elims. The speed lim makes more sense if the deadline isn't reset.
In post 3427, Vaxkiller wrote:Mastina is town
Vaxkiller is starting to look better.
In post 3431, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:*snip of giant reads list*
(For future reference.)
In post 3431, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:i've never seen pooky happier or more playful. i would bet my life on pooky being town here. seriously.
Uh, is this an actual town tell for Pooky? My impression is he is always like that, and if anything, this seems like it would be a negative point. (As in, he can use the excessive posts as a smoke screen to avoid actual hunting.)
In post 3435, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:DGB > Vecna > Taco > Anya > Mastina
I'm thinking Taco > DGB > Vecna > Anya > mastina is the better elim order based on scum equity. I actually don't think mastina has scum equity here and should be higher in your reads list.

I don't actually town read Vecna, but my hydra partner does so I'm putting some stock into that. Ditto for Anya (but to a much lesser extent).
In post 3506, Taco Hemingway wrote:U know what, imma just claim more of it. Im basically a gunsmith but for ww
And we're supposed to believe that huh...
In post 3516, petapan wrote:unprompted tilt roleclaims are >>rand town in my experience - malefactor claiming here just opens themselves to being a NK
That wasn't a tilt claim, and it especially wasn't unprompted.
In post 3615, Taco Hemingway wrote:why do we have Kayzan outside of consensus PoE btw?
Because Kazyan isn't bleeding scum like someone around here is....
In post 3620, Taco Hemingway wrote:Why on a
holistic
level is Kayzan town?
That's precisely why.
In post 3624, Taco Hemingway wrote:I think actually that BP doesn't actually work against the Wolf factional kill, just based on my own role PM specifying specific roles.
We've been over this already.
In post 3654, Taco Hemingway wrote:I would not be surprised to see all scum within
[Wheme, Anya, DGB, mastina, Vecna, peta]

I just need to narrow this down further.
Please stop spamming. Around 40%-60% of the last 15 pages have been you spamming two-liners.
---
This game is rather unreadable with Taco's sheer volume of posts in the last several pages.
~Ircher
Hydra of Titus and Ircher.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 3710, The Resistance wrote:My read on your slot instantly drops from this because if I were a werewolf and knew you were town, I would 100% be killing your slot during the night. (To be clear, I am not interested in elimming this slot any time soon despite this; I'm just noting from a NKA perspective, this instantly raises their scum equity.)
They shot at echo though, which makes me believe they were actually aiming at mafia.
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Celestial Powerhouse »

In post 3702, petapan wrote:im okay w/ ending the day now
ugh my other heads aren't really responsive right now. I'd rather wait but I mean if you dont care what other stuff we have, go forth and end the day.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
roam the earth, searching for entertainment.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 3698, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3696, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'm not outting what it is because it gives info to WW.
You have already claimed that it is a ww version of a gunsmith, and claimed that a roleblocker is a false positive

but the name of that role, thats where you draw the line? That one is just too much info?
yup
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 3710, The Resistance wrote:
In post 3298, Taco Hemingway wrote:i think its hilarious how much you dance around my PR claim being a point in my favor while trying to discred it. you know I'm town and want to push for my mislim here, huh?
What PR claim? (I acknowledge you have claimed later, but as far as I'm aware, you hadn't claimed to this point.) All you did was claim that you have a really useful role.
In post 3333, Taco Hemingway wrote:WHen I signed up I just followed a link that peta posted in the epicmafia forum maf discord and said yeah lets do it so lmao
Am I really going to have to read another 5 pages of you spamming the thread with AtE and excuses?
In post 3353, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3324, DrippingGoofball wrote:This is a big game with a lot of hyper posters, some townies are bound to lose their footing in the social landscape.
Like, you literally just said this about VFP, and with that on your mind, you did not even consider that as a possibility that could apply to Vax as well?
Meh, there's being drowned out and then there is not contributing at all. I haven't looked at VFP's or most of Vax's posts, but the few posts of Vaxkiller I've seen are 100% devoid of game relevant content. That's not a good look; certainly Vaxkiller could say something useful in the few posts he does have, but he fails even that. (Granted, I've only read a subset of Vaxkiller's posts, so maybe I missed the ones with actual game content.)
In post 3357, Anya wrote:mastina's read on kakeguri and posts like this feel unbelievable
mastina's reads are mostly irrelevant. What matters more is her engagement level. So far, she seems pretty engaged; thus, I'm inclined to town read her.
In post 3378, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:because we claim THIRD MASON
My read on your slot instantly drops from this because if I were a werewolf and knew you were town, I would 100% be killing your slot during the night. (To be clear, I am not interested in elimming this slot any time soon despite this; I'm just noting from a NKA perspective, this instantly raises their scum equity.)
In post 3411, mastina wrote:For the record: speeding our way through our first elimination in a day phase with two eliminations sharing one deadline is actually optimal play imo
Oh, I was unaware that the deadline wasn't reset between elims. The speed lim makes more sense if the deadline isn't reset.
In post 3427, Vaxkiller wrote:Mastina is town
Vaxkiller is starting to look better.
In post 3431, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:*snip of giant reads list*
(For future reference.)
In post 3431, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:i've never seen pooky happier or more playful. i would bet my life on pooky being town here. seriously.
Uh, is this an actual town tell for Pooky? My impression is he is always like that, and if anything, this seems like it would be a negative point. (As in, he can use the excessive posts as a smoke screen to avoid actual hunting.)
In post 3435, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:DGB > Vecna > Taco > Anya > Mastina
I'm thinking Taco > DGB > Vecna > Anya > mastina is the better elim order based on scum equity. I actually don't think mastina has scum equity here and should be higher in your reads list.

I don't actually town read Vecna, but my hydra partner does so I'm putting some stock into that. Ditto for Anya (but to a much lesser extent).
In post 3506, Taco Hemingway wrote:U know what, imma just claim more of it. Im basically a gunsmith but for ww
And we're supposed to believe that huh...
In post 3516, petapan wrote:unprompted tilt roleclaims are >>rand town in my experience - malefactor claiming here just opens themselves to being a NK
That wasn't a tilt claim, and it especially wasn't unprompted.
In post 3615, Taco Hemingway wrote:why do we have Kayzan outside of consensus PoE btw?
Because Kazyan isn't bleeding scum like someone around here is....
In post 3620, Taco Hemingway wrote:Why on a
holistic
level is Kayzan town?
That's precisely why.
In post 3624, Taco Hemingway wrote:I think actually that BP doesn't actually work against the Wolf factional kill, just based on my own role PM specifying specific roles.
We've been over this already.
In post 3654, Taco Hemingway wrote:I would not be surprised to see all scum within
[Wheme, Anya, DGB, mastina, Vecna, peta]

I just need to narrow this down further.
Please stop spamming. Around 40%-60% of the last 15 pages have been you spamming two-liners.
---
This game is rather unreadable with Taco's sheer volume of posts in the last several pages.
~Ircher
your quote walls are much less readable than my separated thought posts.
its my posting style, I deal with yours, get over mine.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

like you're literally commenting on things where the conversation actually wrapped up where you're trying to comment on something that is way out of date. its like are u trying to pretend like you're adding something or pretend like u can reach into the past and add ur thoughts?

ur just trying to *seem* active with your posts it seems rather than making meaningful analysis. It's like, no, we dont care about your comment about how something I said was already "discussed" before in a 150 page game.I don't even have the highest post count so don't even try to come at me for it.

You try to pretend you are reading but in reality, you are not grasping threads of conversation and are merely picking out individual posts and responding to them without any holistic view.

Post some real analysis because so far your quote wall responses have been cringy and scummy.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 3712, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:
In post 3702, petapan wrote:im okay w/ ending the day now
ugh my other heads aren't really responsive right now. I'd rather wait but I mean if you dont care what other stuff we have, go forth and end the day.

-Mister Ocean
oh no if you want to wait then ok lmao i was just saying im mentally tapped out yet again
free crypto
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

and tbh when I wrote my PoE I forgot your slot existed. you were still in there, I just hadn't given you any thought at all when writing it.

I'm here typing out analysis after analysis, showing high levels of complexity. You call me scum and refuse to engage/dialogue.

You see Vax call Mastina town.

Vax is town.

????

Your reading is just picking people and alignments out of a hat for the most part and I don't see any acutal reasoning behind it.

and TBH? I don't think there's any real reason that anyone should be townreading your slot here. This is the type of content your slot has provided nearly ALL GAME. You're just lucky some people(pooky, celestial) have been lazy and sticking to a dead player's legacy reads with no critical thought of engaging the game.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

honestly titus is fine but every time ircher posts my read of that slot goes down a little bit

sorry ircher if you're town but I have not been connecting with how you're engaging at all this game
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

I pointed out the very same thing about NKA wrt the shot at the mason being avoided - like if you're town here, you're not reading jack shit or at the very least being honest about that so people can fill in the blanks for you here.A lot of things you've quoted from me are outdated because it looks like you look for something "scummy" I said and then completely ignore any and all posts around it to determine my thought process. You're playing very 1 dimensional.

I never really had to play against scum you(or town you, for that matter) myself, so I don't know if this is your usual town game but I'm growing tired of the way you are skirting under the radar with the way you are shitting out bad takes.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 3718, Dannflor wrote:honestly titus is fine but every time ircher posts my read of that slot goes down a little bit

sorry ircher if you're town but I have not been connecting with how you're engaging at all this game
That's more or less my point lmao
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3715, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't even have the highest post count so don't even try to come at me for it.
ISO #42 is your first post for Day 2. You now have 248 posts in the game putting you at the sixth highest post count in the game. I rest my case.
~Ircher
Hydra of Titus and Ircher.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

probably going to do an overview of Ircher head sometime tomorrow with detailed thought linking(if possible lmao) to see where we are, it would help to sort you Ircher if you ellaborate/be forthcoming about anything you may have been bluffing perhaps about, or not been fully engaged with for example. We're all human, I acknowledge that sometimes stuff that is scummy can be attributed to just an off play, so it helps if you're just honest with us and tell us if you're just having trouble reading thegame and need help to get caught up or to point you in a direction to help you understand the gamestate better.

As much as I wanna be mean at this point in the game after all the shit I've been given, I am willing to drop that so we can get some answers from your head, as I do value your input.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 3721, The Resistance wrote:
In post 3715, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't even have the highest post count so don't even try to come at me for it.
ISO #42 is your first post for Day 2. You now have 248 posts in the game putting you at the sixth highest post count in the game. I rest my case.
~Ircher
That shouldn't be what you are interacting with me about first, and I hope this is not your last response.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 3237, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 238, The Resistance wrote:VOTE: Echolocation

Gut VC looking at. Ircher isn't opposed.

Kazyan and morph are FoSes.

~Titus
In post 1147, The Resistance wrote:
In post 748, Echolocation wrote:VOTE: Petapan

Look, I'm voting your top townread! Get me!
In post 749, Echolocation wrote:Petapan is scum and your reads are bad and you are scum I know you are unwnd!!

Ooh look at me pushing you whatever could I be up to...!
Oddly performative. Gut pings.
Resistance is 100% not Mafia aligned here
You know it would be a bit funny if I was sitting on a WW guilty rn ya get?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”