Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Celestial Powerhouse »

We claim
THIRD MASON

If anyone has the guts to counterclaim this, go ahead lmao.

first things first, both heads(of morph) were convinced echo was scum and i didnt believe them at all until the flip today. so, i just wanted to say kudos to them for that read honestly.

im going to try to replicate their reads lists .... bear with me im not as good at this thing.

confofotown
Celestial Powerhouse
we are 100% town here and conftown af since if morph was in the pt with two wolves, they would've both figured it out asap. they'd be like holy shit this pt howling but morph didn't reveal us to the game because they townread us really really hard. ffery scum read us at first but we talked things out and she was like yeh you guys are town. during the night, they told us a shit shit shit ton of things and I guarantee that if we were werewolf, they would've caught us before then

towny town
first off,
pooky
is the most obvious town i've ever seen in this entire universe. i've never seen pooky happier or more playful. i would bet my life on pooky being town here. seriously. dont anyone dare lay a finger on my bear.

lukewarm
was ffery's strongest townread and you know what, im fine with giving him a townpass for the rest of the game. ffery is apparently very obsessed with him and i trust her read there plus i also townread lukewarm. i dont agree with everything he says but i do townread him.

kakeguri addicts
' less active head is maria r according to morph. i find the active head scummy but i do believe in their ability to sort maria so i give this a hard townread and a safety pass for the rest of the game.

unwnd
was a hard townread from them. I sort of agree. like I'd put unwnd as a TR just because they seem towny but maybe not at the very top. idk probably town anyways but I just have paranoia on them.

probably town
ffery thinks
ythan
is scum or tunneled town. i lean the latter and I believe cabd does as well. he just reads so so innocent here that I think he is town. I dont like his positioning around dann but I understand town get tunneled at times

petapan
is a town lean from both heads and enough that ffery told us how to make him think she was speaking to him. my own read on peta is that him starting off with wrong reads is a good sign that they are natural. his shift into better reads didn't feel as natural but I truly dont feel the manipulation that I felt last time I played with him. his activity in general is lower but I agree with this townread.

the resistance
was in the category above for cabd but i think they belong in this category instead. cabd said that the moonlogic was towny and very Titus-y whereas I find Titus really scummy. so I'm going to put them here but mention that I dont townread them. I would not lim them over the people on the bottom but if those are all dead, this is where I'd look. my partners also hard townread them btw.

----------------------------------------------------------- under this line is where I think there might be scum if there are any in this section

Uncle Shelby
was a high town lean for them. I think he shows a bunch of surface level town tells and am willing to give him a town pass unless I feel otherwise.

dannflor
's walls are so sexy. I think he might be scum but I think he's probably just town here. his thought process is fairly natural. I would call him a paranoia scum read if need be and we run out of confoscums to elim.

kazyan
meh. i could totally see this being scum honestly but morph has them here so I'll leave them for now.

null
Vaxkiller
i dont read any way in any universe. morph had a town lean on his like ten posts so I would still say, leave them until all the obvious scum are gone. if there's still scum left and vax isnt cleared yet, kill him. good place for investigatives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we have entered the kill zone. before killing ALL MEMBERS of the kill zone, the above shouldn't be touched unless someone from the kill zone is cleared. vigs should also explicitly shoot in the below pool.

scum
VFP/DGB.
I never understood the scum reads on this slot but im just assuming its correct tbh. I dont read vfp or dgb either way but morph was
really
confident on this read so it's probably right. :/ DGB's reads are pretty bad and thats really all I have to go off of here.

Taco
is scum for ................ pretty obvious reasons lmao. morph says he could be on either team but definitely isnt town and I didnt agree yesterday but after the ridiculous game of "lets vote a different towny person every minute for ten minutes straight", I totally agree

werewolf
vecna
was their strongest wolf read(cabd said that vecna was 100% werewolf thats how certain he was). cabd has a point about manatee defending vecna awkwardly though i dont totally buy that point by itself. apart from that, the way vecna said the wolf kill on echo meant that morph's reads were wrong was soooooo far fetched and felt like wolf being upset people didnt understand all the wifom they attempted to put into the night kill. that post really rubbed me the wrong way and i think morph is just correct that vecna is wolf here. is also really really really really really really bad. like actually that post alone might as well be a werewolf claim. in the context especially, it was the most tmi way to throw shade at us because ONLY the wolves know we are third mason.

Anya
felt like she was bus posting when manatee died. morph and I mind meld on that post so anya is here though morph put her in the section called 3rd party/generic SRs

they thought that
mastina
might be werewolf. im not sure i buy this read to be honest and ffery later says that the read softened a little bit for her. i kind of fluctuate between hard scumread and townread massy like i typically do. it's fun but i dont know how to read her honestly. this is one of the last in this bottom section to kill because morph ended up softening that read after a reread.

malefactor
morph thinks
wheme
is malefactor and i agree with it. miller that shows up as malefactor is pretty damn convenient and theres not really a point in it. its too specific to be a joke also. we originally SRed wheme but him being malefactor makes sense since he does seem uninformed and doesnt fit all that well into either team(scum or wolf) essentially cabd just told us : kill all the scum and wolves and let wheme cry in the corner.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
roam the earth, searching for entertainment.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:29 am

reposting for page top
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:29 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1955, Spiffeh wrote:I think Echolocation and ManateeDude have the worst reactions to the scum slip. Echolocation's 90 feels like he noticed morph and Shelby's reactions and tried to emulate them because it was "the thing to do", and prior to this his posts are all trolly one-liners so I can see a world where he was having trouble getting engaged into the game and jumped at the opportunity to call out the scum slip to fit in.
lmao btw

would spiffeh replace in and hellbus his entire team, i wonder
free crypto
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:30 am

In post 3447, Vecna wrote:I get why you feel that was over that comment in 283 or w/e the post number was, but youre also biased since it concerned you. If I had actually known that you were the third slot, there was no way I make that statement as any alignment.

Regardless, you do you I guess. Id reckon ill have a little time left to change your mind, so plenty that can still happen.
no I think it was exactly because you knew we were the third slot that you said that. it is such a specific statement and at such a bad time. I think it was purposeful and no im not being biased here. I think most of your posts have been pretty scummy. pooky and me were hearing the howling together earlier.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:30 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3449, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:
In post 3444, The Resistance wrote:Ocean, let's talk until the bench calls my case.
mommaaaa bear what do you wanna talk about :O

-Mister Ocean
Aww... if you weren't obvtown, I'd be pocketed. Our reads widely disagree with yours atm but we were both largely right on the flips so far. I'd like a deeper comment than oh boy.
Hydra of Titus and Ircher.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:34 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3294, DrippingGoofball wrote:Why can't I iso Cheeky Teeky?
LMFAO

best post in the game
free crypto
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:36 am

In post 3454, The Resistance wrote:
In post 3444, The Resistance wrote:Ocean, let's talk until the bench calls my case.

-Mister Ocean
Aww... if you weren't obvtown, I'd be pocketed. Our reads widely disagree with yours atm but we were both largely right on the flips so far. I'd like a deeper comment than oh boy.
mommmmmma bearrrr I just dont agree with your reads. I dont know what else to say tbh :(
so ig first off, we need you to compromise on dgb here because that was morph's dying wish and as their faithful brothers, we must make it happen.
aside from that, i think my reads list is more correct than yours. I can maybe see anya or taco not being scum but vecna isnt someone I will ever townread and dgb dying is morphs dying wish.
taco is probably still flailing scum literally no matter what. like I know town get desperate and get all suicidal but like that isnt what it looks like. I could be wrong but it all felt pretty fake to me and the main thing was that they seemed happy(vibes) afterwards which definitely felt like he was trying to pull the LLD thing in Yggdrasil.
anya is literally the only person I see maybe being town and thats literally because I can't even remember when the last time they posted was or what they said.

-Mister Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3453, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:
In post 3447, Vecna wrote:I get why you feel that was over that comment in 283 or w/e the post number was, but youre also biased since it concerned you. If I had actually known that you were the third slot, there was no way I make that statement as any alignment.

Regardless, you do you I guess. Id reckon ill have a little time left to change your mind, so plenty that can still happen.
no I think it was exactly because you knew we were the third slot that you said that. it is such a specific statement and at such a bad time. I think it was purposeful and no im not being biased here. I think most of your posts have been pretty scummy. pooky and me were hearing the howling together earlier.

-Mister Ocean
How is speculating about kill reasons at the start of day a bad time? Why wouldnt wolves kill in a group of conftowns that are going to be coming after them? I get there is wifom-kills trying to confuse if youre about to be fucked, but there is also the flip-side to that argument.

It always strikes me how bad people in hoods get at understanding the reasoning from people that are not part of it and seeing their pov.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3456, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:
In post 3454, The Resistance wrote:

-Mister Ocean
mommmmmma bearrrr I just dont agree with your reads. I dont know what else to say tbh :(
so ig first off, we need you to compromise on dgb here because that was morph's dying wish and as their faithful brothers, we must make it happen.
aside from that, i think my reads list is more correct than yours. I can maybe see anya or taco not being scum but vecna isnt someone I will ever townread and dgb dying is morphs dying wish.
taco is probably still flailing scum literally no matter what. like I know town get desperate and get all suicidal but like that isnt what it looks like. I could be wrong but it all felt pretty fake to me and the main thing was that they seemed happy(vibes) afterwards which definitely felt like he was trying to pull the LLD thing in Yggdrasil.
anya is literally the only person I see maybe being town and thats literally because I can't even remember when the last time they posted was or what they said.

-Mister Ocean
Also, attributing those types of playstyles to such fuzzy players really seems like a great way to actually get a bunch of misskills
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:46 am

I'm stealing pookys gif

-Msiter Ocean
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:48 am

Post by The Resistance »

@Ocean, I am willing to compromise on DGB. Just know if it's wrong, you can expect me to fight you to get Shelby or Ythan eliminated. I strongly think Shelby is malefactor or scum with Manatee. I think Ythan's push on Dannflor was bad too.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Vecna »

cool, great talk.
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:49 am

Post by The Resistance »

@Vecna thoughts on my reads?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Kazyan »

I'm a little lost because I have some unpopular reads (Pooky is scum, Dann is scum, and unwnd is ???), but Celestial's scum categories in the wall are good. I'm okay with killing the first three names on that list (DGB, Taco, Vecna), with a soft preference for throwing Taco off the cliff first.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3462, The Resistance wrote:@Vecna thoughts on my reads?
I remember having a minor townread on Shelby, but its probably for terrible reasons.

I think youre spot on wrt Ythan. The way they claimed and were trying to push Dann over ManaT just did not feel towny at all.
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:52 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3463, Kazyan wrote:I'm a little lost because I have some unpopular reads (Pooky is scum, Dann is scum, and unwnd is ???), but Celestial's scum categories in the wall are good. I'm okay with killing the first three names on that list (DGB, Taco, Vecna), with a soft preference for throwing Taco off the cliff first.
Why does having unpopular reads make you lost?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Vecna »

Titus, how come were suddenly getting along, ~sort of~?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3416, WhemeStar wrote:You guys didn’t want to speed lynch and now the wagon is gone and people will focus elsewhere

I’m sorry morph I’m trying to make you proud of this town
Dude we unvoted in order to get morph's last will and testament
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:55 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3466, Vecna wrote:Titus, how come were suddenly getting along, ~sort of~?
Because I read your tone like Civilization.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 3465, The Resistance wrote:
In post 3463, Kazyan wrote:I'm a little lost because I have some unpopular reads (Pooky is scum, Dann is scum, and unwnd is ???), but Celestial's scum categories in the wall are good. I'm okay with killing the first three names on that list (DGB, Taco, Vecna), with a soft preference for throwing Taco off the cliff first.
Because two other popular reads have been 2 for 2 on scum eliminations, so I'm not sure if I'm taking the road less traveled or steering myself into a ditch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Vecna »

so, then why do you have a preference for 3 of the 5 easy roaders?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3468, The Resistance wrote:
In post 3466, Vecna wrote:Titus, how come were suddenly getting along, ~sort of~?
I dont think we've had a single T/T game where we didnt fight for 80% of the game.

Doesnt that make you at least a little suspicious?
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3469, Kazyan wrote:
In post 3465, The Resistance wrote:
Because two other popular reads have been 2 for 2 on scum eliminations, so I'm not sure if I'm taking the road less traveled or steering myself into a ditch.
I think the reads that flipped were not unpopular but just middle of the road and the people who believed they were scum lacked influence day 1.

For instance, I read Echo as scummy but he was midtier and I had already spent a lot of charisma keeping T3/Dann alive.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Kazyan »

Because I haven't been paying attention to Anya and only recently became aware that mastina existed, so I don't know about them. But Taco has been on the verge of ragequit ever since two Mafia members died back-to-back, so...
The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:02 am

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3471, Vecna wrote:
In post 3468, The Resistance wrote:
I dont think we've had a single T/T game where we didnt fight for 80% of the game.

Doesnt that make you at least a little suspicious?
We sorted each other quick in Civilization. Math was so off the rails, I had to vote to self eliminate.

I have also changed a fair amount since we last played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”