Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 3693, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3688, Flea The Magician wrote:pretty sure I just hammered, honestly.
[
I don’t think so because I unvoted because I want to hear her thoughts. Why ram this through?

If Pooky also gets rammed through tomorrow, 100% it’s scum trying to derail his solve.
Fair.

Honestly this is just winding the snot out of me at this point because people keep dangling carrots then kicking me in the proverbials.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:01 am

In post 3699, Amy Dunne wrote:Because other than the Yin thing, what is your case against Chara?

@Flea
Who said I had one?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Tanner »

holy hell flea you massacred that poor code, it took me up until now to fix it

amy, did yang do anything useful in the mason pt?
your eyes on the city.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

flea if it’s wearing you down/you don’t have the energy you don’t have to post

i am learning this lesson as well
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3702, Tanner wrote:holy hell flea you massacred that poor code, it took me up until now to fix it

amy, did yang do anything useful in the mason pt?
She asked me to tell her a bedtime story.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:04 am

In post 3703, Ydrasse wrote:flea if it’s wearing you down/you don’t have the energy you don’t have to post

Tell that to the hyperfocus. I'm trying to replay Pokemon Blue to get all the cheevos and potentially stat to learn speedrunning.

Plus I know for a fact I'll get a "Hah flea froze" read.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3700, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3693, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3688, Flea The Magician wrote:pretty sure I just hammered, honestly.
[
I don’t think so because I unvoted because I want to hear her thoughts. Why ram this through?

If Pooky also gets rammed through tomorrow, 100% it’s scum trying to derail his solve.
Fair.

Honestly this is just winding the snot out of me at this point because people keep dangling carrots then kicking me in the proverbials.
It’s protown to give the 2 sencentencable ICs as much time in the game to solve as necessary,
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

speedrun emerald instead
blue i think is easier but gen 3 goes wild
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:06 am

Pokémon Red/Blue Intl version cheevos - I already missed a missable and I'm about to take Erika on with my level 29 vulpix.

I may or may not have utilised the Mew Glitch to obtain both a mew and a Chansey
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Tanner »

hm. so if the mason pt practically isn't being used for anything right now, why does it exist? either to try to show the difference between yin/yang (or highlight that yang is the good one), or someone else will join it later on too. but "losing" another townie to the masonry seems a bit overkill.
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:07 am

In post 3709, Tanner wrote:hm. so if the mason pt practically isn't being used for anything right now, why does it exist? either to try to show the difference between yin/yang (or highlight that yang is the good one), or someone else will join it later on too. but "losing" another townie to the masonry seems a bit overkill.
Nightkill mechanic potentially.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i should do a nuzlocke
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Yang »

Flea forged all of faer patents of nobility. However, they were forged by a maid who taught herself to write on her own by candlelight. This maid studied countless illustrated books, deciphering the patterns. It was not possible to sneak into the library and be in it overnight unless she skipped dinner hour, so she worked with pangs of hunger. All so that one day she complete her task. Flea every morning would bring her breakfast. Many a day that would make her late to the docks, and the punishment for being late for unloading a cargo was a brawl with the overseer. Fae was strong enough to win the fights, but only won one time, because fae saw in the overseer's eyes that fae would be fired if fae won anymore. So there was a greater measure of pain when so many of these fights were lost. Fae bad to be able to afford the maid's breakfast.

We may use the word forged to describe how the patents of nobility would created, but in this way they are more genuine than perhaps any in the world and Flea is true royalty.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3709, Tanner wrote:hm. so if the mason pt practically isn't being used for anything right now, why does it exist? either to try to show the difference between yin/yang (or highlight that yang is the good one), or someone else will join it later on too. but "losing" another townie to the masonry seems a bit overkill.
Idk but I am the only one who can never be sentenced.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 3710, Flea The Magician wrote:
when we're already down to the margin of error of 1? seems a bit brutal. hopefully that's not the case.
your eyes on the city.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

God I hop not. Maybe Tweetie and Pooky should go next then? :eek:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3712, Yang wrote:Flea forged all of faer patents of nobility. However, they were forged by a maid who taught herself to write on her own by candlelight. This maid studied countless illustrated books, deciphering the patterns. It was not possible to sneak into the library and be in it overnight unless she skipped dinner hour, so she worked with pangs of hunger. All so that one day she complete her task. Flea every morning would bring her breakfast. Many a day that would make her late to the docks, and the punishment for being late for unloading a cargo was a brawl with the overseer. Fae was strong enough to win the fights, but only won one time, because fae saw in the overseer's eyes that fae would be fired if fae won anymore. So there was a greater measure of pain when so many of these fights were lost. Fae bad to be able to afford the maid's breakfast.

We may use the word forged to describe how the patents of nobility would created, but in this way they are more genuine than perhaps any in the world and Flea is true royalty.
Royalty was scum last SS game.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3714, Tanner wrote:
when we're already down to the margin of error of 1? seems a bit brutal. hopefully that's not the case.
I think they only had one nk and they obviously picked the most obvtown player att.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Yang »

In post 3705, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3703, Ydrasse wrote:flea if it’s wearing you down/you don’t have the energy you don’t have to post

Tell that to the hyperfocus. I'm trying to replay Pokemon Blue to get all the cheevos and potentially stat to learn speedrunning.

I speedran pokemon red with Clefable runs because they are fun asfuck. She gets water gun, then STAB mega punch off the bat. Bubble beam real soon. Lt. Surge's gym gives tbolt which is absurdly good obviously. Body slam shows up was too early in the game for its base power so when it has STAB on your carry it's crazy. Eventually there is ice beam. You don't have to feel obligated to do the ohko move glitch crap because Clefable can't learn any of it. No earthquake either but you don't need it. You beat poison with Psychic. Which is from a random guy in a house.

The main thing that makes it more fun than Nidoking runs to me is that she keeps ohkoing in endgames without the fissure cheese you would need to do with Nidoking, and she's much less of a baby when you transition carries off from Squirtle. And running through mt moon and being like "the game doesn't give me access to repel yet, so sad ;) ;) " is so fun. Also she's so cute and the best ever. She's Clefable.
I never did Squirtle or Squirtle Zapdos runs, never would.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:17 am

Post by clidd »

In post 3675, Tanner wrote:
In post 3649, Amy Dunne wrote:The only thing that makes sense from fae’s case is that apparently Tanner is shit at reading me, because I don’t believe the case is credible.
do you have a problem with my ex-scumread on you, or is this an omgus-y read? because uh, no offense, but i get the idea that you kinda do those more often than you should. (which also. i don't bullshit a scumread on a townie that (1) i know has that reactionary omgus tendency that i (2) then make confirmed town but self-meta weeee)
In post 3654, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m going to unvote because it’s a slam dunk, Pooky and Tweetie are getting sentenced. We have 3 days to figure out the other two.
is there a reason to try to figure out all 4 today? don't get me wrong, i enjoy having tweetie around, so besides having her help.
In post 3656, clidd wrote:For an easy clap Tanner + me chain would be gameover ig after Pooky and MT.
didn't think i'd ever hear clidd say the words "easy clap", but here we are.

also i acknowledge that it is my turn in the Wallpost War i will get to it in a second

flea, are you willing to reveal what your backup plan is for when the mechanics turn out to be incorrect?
I learned recently, but on second thought it's a strange expression.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

If there is another nk mechanic, then I sure af hope there would be but I think this game would be ridiculously scumsided if there was another nk in the works.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:24 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3701, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3699, Amy Dunne wrote:Because other than the Yin thing, what is your case against Chara?

@Flea
Who said I had one?
If you sr Tanner but are okay with him being sentenced and you’re convinced that Tanner/Chara are scum because of Yin, then you should logically prefer Chara to Tanner no?

Like I think if you have no case on Chara outside of Yin wifom, why aren’t you re-evaluating your Yin wifom solve?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Tanner »

lol i use it too clidd, i just found it funny coming from someone like you who gives off such a serious and formal vibe.

and uh yeah, another nightkill would be ridiculous. i'm just brainstorming the reasons that mason pt has for existing, because it doesn't seem like it's very useful right now. and my guess is that things don't just exist for the sake of it.
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:26 am

In post 3716, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3712, Yang wrote:Flea forged all of faer patents of nobility. However, they were forged by a maid who taught herself to write on her own by candlelight. This maid studied countless illustrated books, deciphering the patterns. It was not possible to sneak into the library and be in it overnight unless she skipped dinner hour, so she worked with pangs of hunger. All so that one day she complete her task. Flea every morning would bring her breakfast. Many a day that would make her late to the docks, and the punishment for being late for unloading a cargo was a brawl with the overseer. Fae was strong enough to win the fights, but only won one time, because fae saw in the overseer's eyes that fae would be fired if fae won anymore. So there was a greater measure of pain when so many of these fights were lost. Fae bad to be able to afford the maid's breakfast.

Royalty was scum last SS game.
I was scum last SS game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:27 am

In post 3718, Yang wrote:
In post 3705, Flea The Magician wrote:

I speedran pokemon red with Clefable runs because they are fun asfuck. She gets water gun, then STAB mega punch off the bat. Bubble beam real soon. Lt. Surge's gym gives tbolt which is absurdly good obviously. Body slam shows up was too early in the game for its base power so when it has STAB on your carry it's crazy. Eventually there is ice beam. You don't have to feel obligated to do the ohko move glitch crap because Clefable can't learn any of it. No earthquake either but you don't need it. You beat poison with Psychic. Which is from a random guy in a house.

The main thing that makes it more fun than Nidoking runs to me is that she keeps ohkoing in endgames without the fissure cheese you would need to do with Nidoking, and she's much less of a baby when you transition carries off from Squirtle. And running through mt moon and being like "the game doesn't give me access to repel yet, so sad ;) ;) " is so fun. Also she's so cute and the best ever. She's Clefable.
I never did Squirtle or Squirtle Zapdos runs, never would.
Clefable is an absolute tank and easier to obtain than Chansey. STAB Body Slam in Gen1 cheese. Until you realise normal types can't be paralysed by it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”