Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't really want to flip A50 or Dusa at this point but i'll probably switch to A50 if fakegod is off the table
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by FakeGod »

I am willing to vote A50 but this feels really bad man

I feel like I'm letting down Bingle
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'll take responsibility for letting down Bingle if this is wrong and somehow leads to a destructive spiral into scum victory. I know it doesn't feel like a slam dunk but it truly truly feels better to me than voting literally anyone else here.

I also just noticed Bingle himself pointed out that scum!A50 isn't likely to leave him alive
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Dusa »

Save the Dragons, why do you suspect FakeGod?? If I die, and you are town, it is very important to me that you know him as good!!

I can show you so many posts where he does not know who the evils are!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:28 am

Post by FakeGod »

damn

I don't think I'm surviving Phase 2 then

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:22 am

Post by FakeGod »

VOTE: Almost50

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

currently imagining Bingle being maximally disgruntled in the dead thread rn

I really do think this is right though
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: almost50
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Target confirmed: Almost50.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Situation 7 Status

Room# AliveMembers
Room 1
Dusa, DrippingGoofball, GuiltyLion, Save The Dragons, FakeGod
Room 2
Titus, Dusa, UNOwen
Room 3
UNOwen, GuiltyLion, DrippingGoofball, FakeGod, Titus
Room 4
Titus, Save The Dragons, GuiltyLion, Dusa
Room 5
GuiltyLion, Titus, UNOwen, Dusa
Room 6

The Situation 7 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-19 19:29:59).

things fall apart
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Damn. Sometimes you get your desired elimination and you feel worried/anxious about it but I really thought I'd solved and that was gonna end it

I don't think I'll ever read A50 right
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's a shame we let Dusa go.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Situation 8 Status

Room# AliveMembers
Room 1
Dusa, GuiltyLion, Save The Dragons, FakeGod
Room 2
Titus, Dusa, UNOwen
Room 3
UNOwen, GuiltyLion, FakeGod, Titus
Room 4
Titus, Save The Dragons, GuiltyLion, Dusa
Room 5
GuiltyLion, Titus, UNOwen, Dusa
Room 6

The Situation 8 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-22 19:50:59).

things fall apart
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Hey @Dusa, FakeGod is pissed about the DGB elimination and Titus says it was UNOwen's idea and you rode his coattails. Titus/FG are both insisting we lim you today, DGB also said that was it's last will was to lim you, so I think you're going to be hammered. I'm not gonna lie I'm also really skeptical you didn't post anywhere the entirety of the Hood 2 elimination phase. Any last words?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:38 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Dusa, I think you should share your concerns re:Titus here. FakeGod has been suspecting her and I'm starting to try to reconsider and open my mind to that idea. If you were to explain here what you see in her that's scummy that you mentioned in Hood 4 then it might help if/when you flip green
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

man I kinda hate that I can't talk to UNOwen without Titus there
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

STD - you don't see Dusa's posts in Hood 4 as townie? I think that felt like genuine "I'm about to be hammered here's my thoughts on the game" townspew
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:52 am

Post by FakeGod »

Dusa, say something in this room.

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Dusa »

Something in this room
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Dusa »

I will look through Titus iso and remember some of my thoughts about it. I don't find her to be slamdunk scum so it's not like as a useful form of agency I can megadeath case her for her to 100% be the next lim but I can raise thoughts for you to consider yourself later.

(Btw before I forget, dgb lim was my idea? I thought, unless UnOwen inceptioned me and I didn't noticed)

876 reads like iioa or summary to me

881 pings me because it's so easy to say as scum.. like it's focusing on one's own schtick game after game instead of game specific feelings?

1199 1235 and 1399 are like obviously creepy

1717 is wtfbbq different from how Titus has treated my slot this game where she's like "dusa can your prove you're not scum? That question implies openmindedneds btw".

There's like some wifom involved but 1914 is kind of a tmi scumslip?!?! Like Titus's confidence fluctuations were effed all game long and that bizarre preflip treatment is one of them.

Look at a couple posts before 1914 actually

Titus had a50 -solved- as town. Off a50's play. When I attacked him she tended to have a know it all interpretation that a50 was obvtown. Why the hell does t3 interacting with a50 spew a50 town when thats a way of reading an interaction based on a guess at T3's alignment? Like it's a really backwards progression. Words are failing me but I'm saying it weird emphatic wording for weak evidence when she had strong evidence, unless she is tmi-ing. It's also bizarre for her t3 sr to be that strong when on theory her Yuri sr never went away. Most people have some amount of zero sum effect to their scumread confidence.

Wow I don't remember her complaining that t3 was a better lurker lim than lavar..

The iso is actually making me a lot more antititus than I expected.

Like, some proportion of her shade against scum isn't written in a partner indicative way, like when she said her vca was anti-yuri, I buy that. The sheer volume of her read accuracy is kind of implausible though. Usually when she draws town I only see her make slightly better than rand reads, not an all star or anything. And like I said, some of the partner shadings are not phrased in a way that seems equally wholesome.

She says she was just signal boosting other accurate townies but she dunked on my a50 scumread and he was town
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Dusa »

Wait you can see hood 4? Maybe I didn't need to repost that
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:16 am

Post by FakeGod »

I can't see shit

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Dusa »

I'm frustrated by this setup. I think I might have seen the super short deadlines when I initially reviewed the setup, but in my mind the game would be "solved" by "lategame". I didn't realize that there would be this little insight to the game at this phase, and how bad to y phases with subsets of all the players would feel.
I
like didn't want dgb instagibbed. I didn't even realize voting it was e1. If Titus didn't point out my genuine reaction that I didn't know it had been hammered that needs to be marked down (or same for UnOwen I guess)
Tbf I knew that FakeGod had DGB as a top townread but it's hard to have the mindset that my aggregate own reads+proxy reads should I corporate material from someone who is probably town when that person tears himself down about his misreads on mafia, and secondly never explains the read anywhere that I remember. Like FakeGod if you actually want to be anything other than someone who joined a large theme who tried to govern all scum you need to explain your reads more that's how mafia worms. If your reasons are good people will say "oh that makes sense", if your reasons aren't good they will ignore you and lim the person anyway.
"I'm mad at dusa" isnt a read or a reason fwiw. I expect slightly? Better from gl but like I get feeling exhausted and not really wanting to pushback against scumread on me anymore
On the other hand I'm pretty pissed that every single read on me all game is some lazy crappy "Dusa voted for player X and that player is green" and "Dusa voted for player y and that player is red". Never analysis of motivations, intention, some kind of linguistic feature. Nothing that wouldn't apply to robots playing a game of mafia.
Unowen is probably town because he could have hammered me and gotten parity in his hood right? Titus voted for me which could be viewed as seizing the win. And all she said was, "let's try something different"
Unowen got me to stop caring about Titus but I've been frustrated about Titus repeatedly feeling inductive with respect to my slot. I mean I know I often feel shitty about the way Titus approaches mafia so I'm worried about the signal to noise ratio there. But she's given me the vibe that she asked a question without genuinely caring about the answer this game which is a major scumtell. She has a good voting record this game though, and people have said that means a lot to her.. ugh
I was gonna say "no matter who it is they have a great voting record" but I really hope it's FakeGod in the sense that I would feel less guilty about not developing more insights this game. I think that he has produced enough this game that he should be left alive through endgame no matter what
I
don't remember Unowen's voting record so maybe that's a slot that can be scum without being a busser
It's probably not impossible that it's GuiltyLion but I just don't want to reconsider GuiltyLion anymore. People who smooth their progressions as much as he has probably flip town
I just really wish people had engaged me better day 1 because day 1 was completely out of my scumrange. And then we had a bunch of day phases of me doing little particularly out of my scumread. And the people who would care got shot, and also the people who would care but got shot didn't get to like, talk about it, for where it at least halfclicks with people like a50 that just weren't destined to initially see it?

Man a50's read on me is crazy I wonder if nsg spoiled the dead PT.

I feel bad

I want to just die and let whoever is alive that is town figure it out because I don't feel good about my reads

There's probably not enough townies ratio'd to scum for that to be reasonable

But in terms of solving more the deadlines don't let me either

Maybe you'd lolhammer me even if we had a month though idk
I gotta take a shower and meet a lawyer I expect to be dead later.

I told UnOwen I had a feeling STD should be town this game and I don't really have a good reason not to go with that I guess
Unowen being scum would mean literally every mafia was under pressure the entire game

It's gambler's fallacy to say games don't go like that. Sometimes they do, and scummy people are scummy so it's a bit more likely than rand to happen.

Happened to me in tatsuya kaname game. Probably others
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:56 am

Post by FakeGod »

I like it

Return to “Completed Game Topics”