Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1573, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1571, Titus wrote:If the goal was to shoot based on DGB suspicion, you would have taken the bullet instead of A50 given you're more vocal and no one was listening to Jake.
I think Jake was shot due to scum thinking he was the vig.
I did several signals to him and outright asked him to shoot DGB.
I don't think anyone thought a vig existed at that point of the game but you. I think your belief here is accurate regardless of your alignment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1574, MathBlade wrote:I agree. But you said you hadn’t looked at who Xlos suspected.
I did for you to help solidify that.
My read is pretty solid as to why everyone died. It leaves me with two possible scumteams.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1576, Titus wrote:
In post 1574, MathBlade wrote:I agree. But you said you hadn’t looked at who Xlos suspected.
I did for you to help solidify that.
My read is pretty solid as to why everyone died. It leaves me with two possible scumteams.
Are you at least willing to lay out those teams?

And that last post is a pretty backhanded way of calling me scum. Lmao
You don’t think anyone but me thought Vig existed.
You think my belief scum killed for vig existing is accurate
Ergo me scum? Like unless I read that wrong.

It’s hard to synergize with you when I don’t know where you are and we have to agree if you’re town because elo
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

I don't believe scum killed based on the existence of a vig.

I agree that I'm hard to synergize with right now. My goal isn't to synergize, it's to check my work. Then synergize. I'm leaving you little hints as to my theory so you can actually do your own work. Plus, no one reads wall posts in detail but you and me, so it's a way of privately communicating in plain sight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

I believe scum didn't think a vig existed either if you're town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

Also does not mean Murdercat slipped a PR. Murdercat objecting to being run up to claim as VT would also stop him from being a meat shield. He wasn't a VT but you get the point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Okay how can I get you beyond the check work point? I am like not seeing the hints at all. I apologize if it is just my dense ness here or maybe I didn’t sleep enough?

I am struggling with what you’re putting down ATM and don’t want to clutter the thread because if you’re town that makes things hard on whoever the last Townie is.

Pedit: I think it does but that was also before I was in the game. Maybe I just play scum so radically differently than whoever scum is I can’t understand?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1581, MathBlade wrote:Okay how can I get you beyond the check work point? I am like not seeing the hints at all. I apologize if it is just my dense ness here or maybe I didn’t sleep enough?

I am struggling with what you’re putting down ATM and don’t want to clutter the thread because if you’re town that makes things hard on whoever the last Townie is.

Pedit: I think it does but that was also before I was in the game. Maybe I just play scum so radically differently than whoever scum is I can’t understand?
Think of this like a geometry proof. I am giving you the premises gradually, you solve one conclusion. That conclusion forms another premise for another proof.

I'd be more direct but you're in one of my pools. I know one townie and one scum, with a heavy but not certain preference for one scumteam overall.

If you had to decide right now, who are you voting? What's your team?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not finding your premises though. If I could find those I can piece it together
You’ve done NKA but I don’t see what the premises are from it.

And I mean fair.

If I had to decide right now I would be an obstinate person and wouldn’t and see who voted me for not voting. This is elo. I don’t just “decide” things. I generally use votes and who reads who where to contribute to that because scum usually don’t (lalalalala redacted or scum might do lalalala to throw it off)

Again I don’t have a team. I am just confused.
I have theories but each one of them has a gaping flaw.
So I am going to use DGB + Wheme posting to solidify if you’re scum or not first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

I'm curious. What's your gaping flaw in DGB + Galron?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1584, Titus wrote:I'm curious. What's your gaping flaw in DGB + Galron?
Why was nom so hard to elim?

DGB posted nothing but spam Nom scum.
Galron post wise was influential.

It doesn’t seem to match D2 play.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

Uninfluential* autocorrect you suck
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1585, MathBlade wrote:

Galron post wise was uninfluential.

Town resisted the nom elimination. Town can just be dumb.

Xlos A50 and myself all resisted the nom elimination to some extent. In a DGB plus Galron scenario, all Galron has to do is stay off and nom is hard to lim because of the pride of everyone involved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

Don't forget Toog did too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1587, Titus wrote:
In post 1585, MathBlade wrote:

Galron post wise was uninfluential.

Town resisted the nom elimination. Town can just be dumb.

Xlos A50 and myself all resisted the nom elimination to some extent. In a DGB plus Galron scenario, all Galron has to do is stay off and nom is hard to lim because of the pride of everyone involved.
I guess it’s possible but I am trying to figure out what’s more probable.

By play ignoring kills that’s you.
But with kills and ignoring play that’s not you.

So hence my clusterfuck of confusion.
Usually at least one of those lines up in both categories I can look at (lalalalala) and find the other scum.

Pedit: Yes Toog and A50 fought the elim but I find it hard to believe that all of the resisters were town. I mean if I was scum sheeping a resister would make that elim not happen.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1589, MathBlade wrote:Pedit: Yes Toog and A50 fought the elim but I find it hard to believe that all of the resisters were town. I mean if I was scum sheeping a resister would make that elim not happen.
Look at Galron votes.

Anyway
We should be massclaiming because lylo. I'm a VT. Galron I don't believe has claimed. Correct me if I am wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Titus »

*elo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think I would only half claim. I want to see if I am functionally a VT or not.

I will go back and look at Galron votes.

Off the top of my head I don’t think Galron has claimed. I don’t have my notes in front of me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1592, MathBlade wrote:I think I would only half claim. I want to see if I am functionally a VT or not.

Off the top of my head I don’t think Galron has claimed. I don’t have my notes in front of me.
No it's elo. Everyone fullclaims. There's situations where town can lie about a claim, but everyone should fullclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1593, Titus wrote:
In post 1592, MathBlade wrote:I think I would only half claim. I want to see if I am functionally a VT or not.

No it's elo. Everyone fullclaims. There's situations where town can lie about a claim, but everyone should fullclaim.
I plan on it but if pressed now before everyone else has it gives scum an out.

So if I am made first I only go half.

Then after everyone else I do the remainder.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1594, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1593, Titus wrote:

I plan on it but if pressed now before everyone else has it gives scum an out.

So if I am made first I only go half.

Then after everyone else I do the remainder.
We could do a PR vs VT massclaim.

You already hinted PR. So you'd need to popcorn to someone else.

Hint: Galron.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

K I popcorn Galron.

I have hinted PR since post one but I think I might be functionally VT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

I think Galron scumslipped by opening voting Toog immediately.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

*On Day 2
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Titus »

*Day 3 christ
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”