sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 am

Post by sekinj »

hey guys. looks liek I'm the first to post!
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:10 am

Post by sekinj »

shouldn't that be, and you are second, third and fourth?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:55 am

Post by sekinj »

How many votes elects the executioner?

Maybe we should meta game and see who has the best win record for town :D
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by sekinj »

I'm not sure that I agree with trying to defeat the "theme" part of the game...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by sekinj »

Caboose wrote:
sekinj wrote:I'm not sure that I agree with trying to defeat the "theme" part of the game...
What do you suggest, then?
Well, the logical would be to just pick the person who seems the most town...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:08 am

Post by sekinj »

Tovarish wrote:If elected, I will kill sekinj.
Why?!
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by sekinj »

Dang it. now you guys have me confused.

Here is MY understanding of it: The town Elects the Executioner who chooses the lynchee who gets to take one shot.

Example:
The town of Anna, Berry, Chris, Egor, and Danny vote for Anna (
Vote/Elect: Anna
)
Anna chooses to lynch Chris, and then Chris chooses to shoot Danny.
Result: Chris and Danny die Day 1. Anna, Berry and Egor take their chances during N1.

I think we should use
Vote/Elect
for who we want to be the executioner,
Lynch
for who we think should be lynched and
Shoot
if we want to add our two cents on who should be shot.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:12 am

Post by sekinj »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I don't like the idea of openly stating who we would kill, and as such, I refuse to do anything but vote. Scum will aready be steering the lynch, so why give them even more information to base their decision on?
Actually, I don't think it shoudl be REQUIRED to state who we would kill. I was just suggesting those tags to make it clear what we are talking about. The person elected still has free rgith to choose anyone, and the person lynched has free right to choose anyone to shoot. However, it looked like people were going to make suggestion on lynches and shootings anyway, so I just proposed that way of stating it. I don't agree that everyone should HAVE to do anything except vote.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:52 am

Post by sekinj »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I never said that I thought it was required - I merely stated it was a bad idea.
I'm not sure what is bad about communicating more clearly...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 am

Post by sekinj »

I don't trust letsbefriends as executioner... she could be trying to draw that vote by repeatedly saying she doesn't want it aka reverse psychology.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:19 am

Post by sekinj »

@caboose: you may agree with me, but I don't necessarily agree with you. I think that is the difference. We do agree on how to communicate, but it seems that you are more insistant that people tie themselves to another person, which I do not agree with. Let me know if I am mis-interpreting.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:56 am

Post by sekinj »

Tovarish wrote:Why do you oppose binding?
I don't oppose stating suspicions, but I don't think we shoudl tie the hands of the executioner either.

I just don't agree with trying to defeat the theme part of any theme game. For me it falls into the category of trying to outguess the mod.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:32 am

Post by sekinj »

@letsbefriends: I already explained this. I'm all for input.
sekinj wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:I don't like the idea of openly stating who we would kill, and as such, I refuse to do anything but vote. Scum will aready be steering the lynch, so why give them even more information to base their decision on?
Actually, I don't think it shoudl be REQUIRED to state who we would kill. I was just suggesting those tags to make it clear what we are talking about. The person elected still has free rgith to choose anyone, and the person lynched has free right to choose anyone to shoot. However, it looked like people were going to make suggestion on lynches and shootings anyway, so I just proposed that way of stating it. I don't agree that everyone should HAVE to do anything except vote.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 am

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote:@letsbefriends: I already explained this. I'm all for input.
sekinj wrote:
What I don't understand is why you would suggest a plan that you disagree with. If you think it will hurt the town by saying who to lynch and who to shoot, shouldn't you be more focused on trying to convince people to NOT do so, rather than suggesting a better way to go about it? It seems really counter-productive to what your goal is, assuming that your goal is to not openly state who to lynch/shoot.
No! You aren't understanding at all. I think everyone should obviously vote. Beyond that, think it would be great for people to state who they want to Lynch and/or shoot, but I don't think it should be required of each person. Once an executioner is decided that person can agree to go with the majority deicion on lynch or choose their own lynch. Then the Lynchee can choose to go with the majority on shooting, or can choose their own shooting target. Either way, the executioner will have to face the consequences of their actions. If they decided to go with the town, and a townie gets killed... well bad luck... but if they decided to go it on their own and scum gets killed... well maybe they bussed, maybe they have a good scumdar... if they decide to go on their own and town gets killed... well they are looking pretty scummy and will probably be on the chopping block next. My point is that I think information and the game should flow. I don't want to BIND myself to someone or make others BIND themselves into a death embrace. I don't think it gains us anything. In fact, if we leave it more open we may be able to gather more evidence on the person who is elected executioner.

My suggestion was to use Vote/Elect, Lynch, and Shoot, in order to communicate better since it seemed liek some people were using VOTE (as in normal mafia) to vote for the scummiest person and others were using it correctly (in this game) to vote for the executioner.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:45 am

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:You're still reeeeeeally confusing me. Do
YOU
, only you, want to list who you want to vote/lynch/shoot?
I want to list who I will vote and probably lynch as well. Shoot is meh, since I probably won't care whether scummy person X is shot or lynched, just as long as they are dead, but I might use shoot to list my second most scummy suspect... or if I end up looking liek I will be lynched I will probably share my shooting target...
letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote:... if they decide to go on their own and town gets killed... well they are looking pretty scummy and will probably be on the chopping block next.
But you're saying everyone should be given the option of using the vote/lynch/shoot system or not. Going with majority vote would only be best if
everyone
participates rather than say, only half of everyone. For example, 5 people participate in saying who to vote/lynch/shoot, and the executioner ignores majority vote and kills someone, who flips town. Does that mean the executioner should be killed because he killed a townie? What if scum used their power in numbers to sway the lynch/shoot candidates? If not everyone is participating, it makes no sense to go with majority decision.
I agree, the more poeple that participate the better. I dont' think the excutioner should be AUTO killed if they are wrong, but the situation would bear attention.
letsbefriends wrote:I'm not too keen on the logic you're using at this point.
sekinj wrote: I don't want to BIND myself to someone or make others BIND themselves into a death embrace.
What do you mean by bind? By saying who you want to vote/lynch/shoot, would that be considered binding? If not, what would? You keep saying you don't want to bind yourself as if you don't want to take responsibility for it if town is on the receiving end of something bad happening.[/quote
I'm talking about someone's suggestion of each person chosing one other person they would lynch until everyone has a proposed lynch and proposed executioner. I dont' like that idea. I think we shoudl all take responsibility of who we want to lynch. but I don't like the idea of each player binding to one and only one other player until it is a big death circle.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote:
letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote:... if they decide to go on their own and town gets killed... well they are looking pretty scummy and will probably be on the chopping block next.
But you're saying everyone should be given the option of using the vote/lynch/shoot system or not. Going with majority vote would only be best if
everyone
participates rather than say, only half of everyone. For example, 5 people participate in saying who to vote/lynch/shoot, and the executioner ignores majority vote and kills someone, who flips town. Does that mean the executioner should be killed because he killed a townie? What if scum used their power in numbers to sway the lynch/shoot candidates? If not everyone is participating, it makes no sense to go with majority decision.
I agree, the more poeple that participate the better.
Why say that people should have an option of giving their input or not then? Instead, you should be like, "Hey, you! Tell me who you want to vote/lynch/shoot, or I'll...umm...gnaw on your legs!", and then everyone will be scared and participate.
because someone may give a valid reason for not wanting to tell who they would lynch, that is their peragative, and I don't think it is an important enough issue to try to force someone to name who they would lynch and shoot. I feel that it would be best that everyone participate, but that's as far as I will take it.

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote: I don't oppose stating suspicions, but I don't think we shoudl tie the hands of the executioner either.
sekinj wrote: if they decide to go on their own and town gets killed... well they are looking pretty scummy and will probably be on the chopping block next.
In the first post, you're saying the executioner should be able to make his own decision, to choose if he wants to follow majority or not, but in the second, you seem to be trying to urge them to go with majority or lest be faced with the wrath of the townies. I agree that you should be responsible for your actions, but your opinions seems to fluctuate a bit.
No LBF, I've had the same opinion all along. if the executioner has a convincing arguemnt, then that is fine. my point was that the executioner was free to choose, and then I and others are free to judge them on that choice. I didn't write out evey single example that could happen.

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote: I'm talking about someone's suggestion of each person chosing one other person they would lynch until everyone has a proposed lynch and proposed executioner. I dont' like that idea. I think we shoudl all take responsibility of who we want to lynch. but I don't like the idea of each player binding to one and only one other player until it is a big death circle.
I've reread the thread but I don't see who mentions an idea like this. Can you point it out for me?
fine, it was Caboose and here is it.
Caboose in Post 25 wrote:
Unvote

Enough foolishness from me.

Here's what I suggest.

We each pick a person that we would kill if elected executioner. Once we have everyone covered (everyone's got somebody that would kill them), then we play like a regular mafia game. Instead of voting for the person we want to lynch, we vote for the executioner who would kill that person.

Is that OK, or is that stupid?
LBF wrote:It also wouldn't work as we're only playing "Elect the Executioner" for one day.
I don't want to do that even for just one day.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:40 am

Post by sekinj »

wow. it's amazing the number of people who signed up for a THEME game, but dont' understand the theme part... lack of reading is NOT GOOD.

I would vote to lynch emp, but he is probably just lazy town and not actual scum. will keep an eye on him.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 am

Post by sekinj »

Empking wrote:
sekinj wrote:wow. it's amazing the number of people who signed up for a THEME game, but dont' understand the theme part... .
Is that directed at me?
yes. as well as the people before you who made the same mistake. They at least made the mistake the first couple pages though. not only did you make the mistake of voting for the person you think is scummy, you didn't even realize it was a mistake until 2 other people explained it to you. I don't understand how that can happen when we have 5 pages of discussion on this game's mechanics. It is obvious that you havn't read. Please the time now to read the game while it is short.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:23 am

Post by sekinj »

Empking wrote:How do I not understand the THEME part.

You didn't know we were playing the
Mish-Mash
game
Elect the Executioner
when you made your vote on Caboose. So it was obvious that you hadn't read the first several pages of the game which explain and thoroughly discuss the THEMED part of this game (playing a different mish-mash game every day).
Empking wrote:I read the thread.

That's why I voted Mana Ku.
that is great. I'm glad you are catching up.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 am

Post by sekinj »

Empking wrote:In the game elect the executioner, the executed can make a vengeful game?

Catch up. I voted Mana Ku in my first post.

Lynch: Sekinj

For blatant misrepresenting.
Ha! oh that is funny. Are you REALLY saying that you read the game and THEN put your vote on Caboose becuase you thought he was scummy?? So you WANT to elect a scummy executioner? you are not making ANY sense.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 am

Post by sekinj »

Caboose wrote:I don't think Empking is scummy at all, his suggestion makes sense to me. He thinks that I'm scummy (I don't know why) but if I turn up town (which I will) then he puts reasonable trust in scumdar to be able to vengeful kill actual scum. He made a mistake in the mechanics and he voted for me. He should have voted for the person who would kill me.
Right. and now he is voting to lynch me because I pointed out that he should have known the game mechanics by this time, and it shoudl not have taken 2 people most of a page to re-explain it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:35 am

Post by sekinj »

Caboose wrote:Being confused about the mechanics =/= scummy
which is one reason I never voted to lynch him. however, his continued assertion that he was never mistaken IS scummy.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:59 pm

Post by sekinj »

Vote: Shadowgirl

She seems reasonable.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sekinj »

*frustration*

FIRST OF ALL - I did not expand on Caboose's idea. Caboose wanted to do basically what LBF is wanting to do now. which is play like a regular game of mafia, and try to skip out on playing Elect the Executioner. I had a huge discussion with LBF about this, and I'm not sure why STILL no one understands (expecially LBF).

I do not like that idea, becuase it is defeating the "theme" part of this game (which to me falls into the category of outguesing the mod) I don't like that. INSTEAD I suggested that everyone Vote/Elect the executioner, and then GIVE INPUT on Lynch and Shoot. IF the executioner and/or Lynchee decided to do things differently than the town already decided, then we would judge that player for their actions and the merits of any arguements they make.

That woudl still keep the spirit of the game, and would give us lots of info. We have just as much chance at hitting scum as if we tried to play regular.

I signed up for MISH MASH mafia for a reason. That is what I want to play...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:07 am

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:I cannot see why you are so opposed to playing a regular game of mafia when that is exactly what you suggested in the first place.
and where was that? I NEVER suggested this, and you KEEP saying that I did. Please stop. I suggested that people give INPUT about who to lynch and shoot. Then the executioner would choose, and we would judge from there.

Really, as soon as we elect the executioner, they have all the power anyway about who to lynch. there is nothing holding them back from lynching whoever they want, no matter what little plan you put together. Why are you so intent on punishing others for not agreeing with you by implimenting an auto-lynch if they don't do what you want??

oh and
Fos: MafiaSSK{/b] for being so wishy washy.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by sekinj »

@LBF: you seem to not realize the fact that we can't just skip the 'elect executioner' because you want too. it's the mod's game. when we vote, we are voting for an executioner, no matter what you'd rather do. If you'd rather not play a mish-mash theme game... then replace out.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote:
letsbefriends wrote:I cannot see why you are so opposed to playing a regular game of mafia when that is exactly what you suggested in the first place.
and where was that? I NEVER suggested this, and you KEEP saying that I did. Please stop. I suggested that people give INPUT about who to lynch and shoot. Then the executioner would choose, and we would judge from there.
I've answered this in my last post.
why do you keep mis-representing me?
letsbefriends wrote:
The only difference from what I am suggesting now is that the executioner is given the OPTION of not following said majority and lynch whoever he wants. That is the only minor difference. To me, this minor difference tips the game in favor of scum, if we do elect a scum for an executioner.
You have said before that you prefer everyone to give input. What is the point of going through all that trouble if you want the executioner to have free reign to do whatever they want?
they will have free reign anyway, no matter what rules you try to enforce.
letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote: Really, as soon as we elect the executioner, they have all the power anyway about who to lynch. there is nothing holding them back from lynching whoever they want, no matter what little plan you put together.
Yes, and what I am saying is that we decide as a whole that it's better for town to not do that. If everyone decides to follow it, I don't see why anyone would deviate.
I'm saying that you can't control it, however much you would liek too. So, intead, the town should jsut give as much input as possible, use their best judgement to elect a town executioner, and analyse what happens.
letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote: Why are you so intent on punishing others for not agreeing with you by implimenting an auto-lynch if they don't do what you want??
What do you mean I'm so intent on punishing others? What happens AFTER is not the issue. I was giving any answer to appease them so they would focus on the actual topic at hand. What I am asking is whether or not everyone agrees with skipping the elect an executioner stage and go straight to lynching. Skip executioner, skip chance to elect scum. That's the only thing I'm after here.
How about we just try to use our reasoning abilities not elect scum? How is that so different from regular mafia? I don't see how we really have much of a choice anyway.
letsbefriends wrote:How about you set aside your personal reason for not wanting to follow this and tell me if you think cutting out the executioner would help town, or hurt it.
How am I making it personal? I'm just trying to play a theme game. I don't think that playing it the way we are supposed to gives the town less information.
letsbefriends wrote:
Caboose wrote: I don't know about anybody else, but I'm getting some anti-town vibes from Mana Ku as stated in my FoS.

Unvote
Vote: sekinj

Hasn't done anything all game that jumps out as scummy, but my vote is subject to change.
*facepalm*
you shoudl be glad that I am being voted for! if anything it puts me under even more scruteny. If I am elected executioner I will certainly be judged again tomorrow. Picking who to lynch by myself is not someting I am looking forward too, because even if I go with the majority I will bear the brunt of the pressure and consequences. And Maybe I will just be shot by the person lynched anyway.
letsbefriends wrote:
THIS QUESTION IS ADDRESSED TO EVERYBODY:

Do you think skipping the 'elect an executioner' stage would be good or bad for town?

I do not want personal reasons. I just want you to discuss whether or not it would help or hurt town. I'm not asking if you want to go through with the plan or not.
I don't think it is any better or worse for the town on D1.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote: I don't think it is any better or worse for the town on D1.
Mmmm, what a nice neutral statement. Yay, more questions,
trying to pick the towniest looking player is just as much a guesing game as trying to pick the scummiest.
letsbefriends wrote: 1) Do you think removing the possibility of scum being elected executioner would not help town?
Theoretically, yes. however, in practice that is impossible. If we knew who the scum were, we wouldn't even be playing this game.
letsbefriends wrote: 2) Do you think allowing one person to decide who to lynch would be better than allowing town to decide who gets lynched by majority vote?
theoretically, no. but again we don't have a choice. Yes, I think all the town SHOULD give input, and the executioner would probably be smart to go with that decision. However, if cercumstances present and the executioner decides on their own, they will face the analysis and judgement of the town for it. How is that Bad?? I feel we have just as much chance of hitting scum as we normally would on Day1.

Please remember that there is a good chance of the worse case scenaio. We elect a town executioner, they lynch a townie who shoots a townie. then tomorrow the town is hell-bent on lynching the townie elected the day before (via whatever mish-mash game is active).

Personally, i don't think we are getting anywhere debating this. either the town is goign to give input or not. someone will be elected, and then that person will decide how they are goign to play.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote:
Personally, i don't think we are getting anywhere debating this.
I disagree. You're answering the questions I'm asking instead of beating around the bush, sort of.
and it is getting us no where. we are just creating white noise instead of actually discussing who might be scum. I'm going to shut up for a while and let others talk so i can get more of a read on people.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:34 am

Post by sekinj »

Mana_Ku wrote:If you say so :roll:.
Then lets call it not trust worthy. The game is called 'Vote the electioner'. The players vote for the player who they see as best option. This player decides who the lynch will be. Only if we're gonna do it your way, the scum will have some influence on the lynch. Or the scum will be elected with this game.

But Sekinj is right. I was wrong. Sekinj has a whole other idea then Caboose. Caboose suggests we should vote the player who wants to kill the player you want to have lynched. Sekinj suggests that we should still vote the player who we see as most pro-town, but at the same time also show who we want to see lynched and who we want to see shot.

The difference is that Caboose wants us to discuss the lynch, while Sekinj wants us to discuss the executioner, the lynch and the person shot.
Am i correct here or still not?
Thank you! I was beginning to think i was going crazy.

Yes, Caboose wanted each player to pick one other person, until everyone had someone who would lynch them. Then we supposedly vote the person who pick the person we think is scummy.
EXAMPLE: Anna chooses to lynch Bobby, Bobby chooses to lynch Charlie, Charlie chooses to lynch Dan, Dan chooses to lynch Anna. Then everyone Votes for Charlie because they think Dan is suspicious. Everyone has ONE person who will lynch them and ONE OTHER person who they will lynch. I DON'T LIKE THIS IDEA.

Instead for ease of communication I just suggested that everyone use ELECT, LYNCH AND SHOOT. So everyone
Elect/Vote
s the person they believe is most town. AND everyone gives input on the lynches and shooting by pointing out people they would
LYNCH
and
SHOOT
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by sekinj »

@caboose: I don't see either of our ideas as "scummy". I just think yours breaks the theme part, which I would rather not do. Nothing against you at all. I'm actually dissapointed we have even discussed mechanics this long.

I also think some people need to take a refresher course on WIFOM, I don't even understand how it's been thrown around in this game.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote: Ok, you keep saying I misrepresent you when I say this. Tell me if this incorrect.

Your idea: You want everyone to elect an executioner via
Vote
, who is to be lynched by the executioner via
Lynch
, and who is to be shot via
Shoot
My idea: We decide who we want to lynch via
Lynch
. Once everyone has given their input, we choose anyone to be an executioner and they lynch person with the majority. The executioner will not lynch anyone else.

Tell me what is different from your plan and mine. I have said many times that the only major difference would be in the executioner having the decision to change their mind and choose whoever they want to lynch, majority or not. BUT, you've said quite a couple times that you would prefer that the executioner follows majority. So ideally, following your idea, the executioner will lynch the person who we have chosen by majority, correct? So is that not a redudant step?

What also differs is having a say in who to
shoot
. I find that quite useless but I don't see why we can't implement it either way so I consider it a minor difference not even worth mentioning. We can still do it if everyone wants.

So tell me, why do you want to follow your idea rather than mine. So that the executioner will always have the option to ignore majority decision and kill anyone they want? You kept saying you want to play ETE and not a "regular mafia game". Are you arguing that you don't want to play a "regular mafia game" over a small bit of freedom that the executioner loses?

I'd still like everyone to answer this question; Is it more beneficial to town or to scum to give the executioner the choice to make the final decision on who to kill?
OKay. I think we are finally understanding each other. I thought YOUR idea was more similar to Caboose's. I'm not sure where I got that stuck in my head... but I thought you wanted to have each player choose one to lynch and then the executioner couldn't change their mind afterward. so anyway I'm glad we got that cleared up.

So, yes, i believe we should proceed. the differences between our ideas will basically be born out by natural play. If people want to input who to shoot, they will, which is fine. If the executioner wants to do whatever and go against the town, he/she will.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by sekinj »

@LBF: i meant proceed as in play the game. I think it's fine for you to ask that. I, for one, already answered.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Post by sekinj »

@LBF: I get tired of your questions. I think they are goign around in circles.
I don't beleive we can truely "cut the executioner step". Anyone who is elected executioner KNOWS that they have to answer to the town anyway, and that's IF they don't just get shot by the lynchee right off.

@Mod: Can I get vote count, please?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:22 am

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:
sekinj wrote:@LBF: I get tired of your questions. I think they are goign around in circles.
I don't beleive we can truely "cut the executioner step". Anyone who is elected executioner KNOWS that they have to answer to the town anyway, and that's IF they don't just get shot by the lynchee right off.
Look, I'm not asking if you think if it will or will not be possible. I'm asking if you think it will benefit town
if it is done
. If everyone agrees that it will benefit town, that means we can decide together that that is how we should play. I'm getting tired of you trying to avoid the actual questions.
I've answered your questions a million times. I DO NOT THINK THE TOWN WILL HAVE ANY ADVANTAGE IF WE DO IT YOUR WAY. End of Story.

In fact you claim you are trying to cut out the influence of scum, yet you are trying so hard to get everyone to play it your way. Your previous misrep of me plus your refusal to take an answer now...you are starting to look scummy to me. not to mention your WIFOM earlier about not wanting to be executioner...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:48 am

Post by sekinj »

It looks like the mod isn't counting snarky votes...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 am

Post by sekinj »

@LBF: I'm definitely not going to lynch myself, but dont' worry, I may very well be shot by whomever I decide to lynch.

@manu: all I can see right now is the discussion with LBF. I'd like to take a step back and re-evalate a bit. I'd also like to get everyone else's input on it as well.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:56 am

Post by sekinj »

@koc - lynch yourself?? shoudln't you just vote to lynch OP?

@Op - how can you not care who I execute?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:58 am

Post by sekinj »

@ EVERYONE: Please re-post who you are voting to lynch starting Now
... Even if you posted it just a few minutes ago or last week, please re-post it.

Ready...
set...

GO!
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:28 am

Post by sekinj »

if you woudl like to add reasons I would not be opposed to that either...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:
Lynch: orangepenguin
even though he said he would shoot you?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:39 am

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:Yes, don't really care anymore.
don't be a poor sport. there are some differences in our ideas, but in practice they are almost the same. It would be a better game if everyone cares and continues playing ernestly.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:13 am

Post by sekinj »

Unless otherwise noted, I will assume that each person, if they are picked as the lynch, would shoot whomever they are voting to lynch. Please correct me if this is wrong.

Lynch count:

*OP (4) - SG, LBF, Cab, and RF
LBF (2) - OP and SSK

I'd still like to get feedback from
Tov
Ku
Emp
LH
, and
KoC
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 am

Post by sekinj »

letsbefriends wrote:But if OP is lynched, he will die.
qft.

@KoC - you are really confusing me and apparently others to the point that we are having to state things such as above which shoudl be common sense... In fact if you vote to lynch OP, that would bring him closer to death than voting to lynch yourself. because no one else is voting to lynch you. I will most likely go with the majority decision, so it just steals a vote from OP by voting yourself...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by sekinj »

These are my thoughts on all the players. I DO PLAN to vote for lynch with the town majority. Please read this and give me your feedback, I'd also love to hear from
tov.

Caboose
– Was the first to suggest an organized way to treat today, dealt with a lot of weak attacks since his idea wasn’t chosen.

Empking
– his shortness of words many times causes confusion about his posts. I’m still not sure where he stands or why

Knight of Cydonia
– Has had strange ideas the whole game. Was against communicating who to lynch (even though that is how regular games are set up) and then votes for himself. Very odd play. I can’t really see how it benefits scum OR town… 3rd on my scum list.

Letsbefriends
– pushed her argument very hard, even after I was ready to give it up. I didn’t think it was necessary to discuss mechanics that long. I only thought she started to look scummy after she wouldn’t give it up to start scumhunting. Tied for 2nd for scummiest IMO.

lord_hur
– no original ideas, but good discussion of other’s ideas and actions. Low poster, but stayed on top of the subjects.

MafiaSSK
– hardly any content. None of the text in his posts is longer than the text in his signature… I don’t like this lay low attitude. Would like to see a lot more fore-thought and content in his posts. Maybe I just don't like lurkers, but he is 1st on my scum list.

Mana_Ku
– throws the phrase “WIFOM” around too much for my taste. Not everything is wifom, and even then that doesn’t discount it completely. Other than that seems pro-town and willing to explore arguments in order to understand them, even if she doesn’t agree with them, which is a good balance.

orangepenguin
– Yes, I’ve played with him before and I think he is a good player. But I also think he is fairly new, and needs to play on mafiascum a little longer before he can start a game without seeming like scum right off. I still can’t tell if his play is scummy or just slightly newbish. Tied for 2nd for scummiest IMO.

RestFermata
– good discussion and analysis in 2 of 10 posts. Now that we are well into the game I would like to see her most recent longer posts continue.

ShadowGirl
– reasonable, but seems slightly too agreeable. No personal ideas, seems to easily join the bandwagon on OP.

Tovarish
– short posts, but fairly thoughtful. Not too agreeable, but not aggressive or hostile either. Seems pretty neutral.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

what is happening?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by sekinj »

I just didn't knwo what was going on with SSk and LBF.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by sekinj »

I have to make my decision now since by my count i will be asleep when the deadline hits.

Regarding OP: not a good idea to trust a player you’ve played with before… It looks bad to even suggest it.

@OP: Even though I have played with you before and don’t think you are scummiest person, I do feel like I have a duty to the town. Also, since the only kill votes have been placed on you and LBF, I feel that it is best to lynch you, so that you (if you flip town) can help us by getting the next scummiest player, LBF. I am very sure that at least one of you are scum, but I’m not sure which.

Therefore, I pick OrangePenguin to lynch in hope that he will keep his word to shoot LBF. That was we can cut out the players that we as a town are most suspicious of being scum.

Vote / Target / Lynch: OrangePenguin
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by sekinj »

The only votes were for OP and LBG. By chosing OP I fulfilled everyone's request. It figured that LBF would be sore about it now that I (in practice) fulfilled her idea. She seems to just be lashing out at this point.

I PMed the mod my choice since he missed my post about it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:48 am

Post by sekinj »

Electoral College - Choose your Attack/Defense points allocation after other players have revealed their choices. Normal powers must be chosen as well.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by sekinj »

soo... what do we do now?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:45 am

Post by sekinj »

Oh great... Crazy...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #52) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by sekinj »

I bid 2 on slander
5 on campaign commerical
10 on electoral college
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by sekinj »

is there some way to get a bid count?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

very nifty. thanks SG!!
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by sekinj »

bid 10 on expose dark secret
bid 10 on quick wit
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:28 am

Post by sekinj »

bid 20 on slander
bid 20 on quick wit
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:53 am

Post by sekinj »

bid 30 on clean campaign
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:51 am

Post by sekinj »

So... I guess we need Lord hur, Crazy's replacement, and SG to pick their powers still?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:44 am

Post by sekinj »

but you need to bid on something.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:23 am

Post by sekinj »

right. fine...

*waits*
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:08 am

Post by sekinj »

:/
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 am

Post by sekinj »

farside22 wrote:Why didn't you bid when you had the chance?
I'd like to know the answer to this from SG and Rest as well as Lord-Hur. I just don't understand what stragey non-bidders were trying to use...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:10 am

Post by sekinj »

lord_hur wrote:On an unrelated note, farside22, your avatar is making me smile each time I see it. Thank you.
opposite for me. I am frightened of children.... :/
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by sekinj »

I think KoC's attack of Caboose was suspect.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:32 am

Post by sekinj »

I was pretty nervous about SSK before farside started because he had 3 of the powers. I know that made his energy pretty low, but all that power, plus heavy lurking doesn't seem good for the town.

I'm not sure about empking. I always think a game is better without him.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:29 am

Post by sekinj »

Attack: Emp 50
Defense: 20
Power: Clean campaign

I hope that makes sense...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by sekinj »

I thought emp seemed scummy beforehand, which is why i chose him to attack. His lastest comments have solidified that scumminess.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:23 am

Post by sekinj »

@LH - I dont' think it is such a big leap that you were "followed" on the emp wagon. He is the only one to have voted both OP and LBF, plus generaly being very unhelpful to the town. He follows that by trying to stay alive at any cost, and being rude to boot. I know general rudeness and anti-town play is just Emp's style, but I cannot ignore that, no matter the game I am in. I am 99% sure he is scum.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:50 am

Post by sekinj »

Caboose wrote:Sekinj, if you recall Llamafluff from the Fang Tooth Game, you will know why I don't like these kinds of statements.
Point taken. However, I was just trying to communicate my level of confidence in the fact that emp is scum. Everything points to it, however, he DOES play similar to this in other games. I was afraid that that statement would sounds wishy-washy if I didn't add the % in there.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:34 am

Post by sekinj »

[/b]Attack: Emp 70
Defense: 0
Power: Clean campaign [/b]
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:34 am

Post by sekinj »

EBWOP:
Attack: Emp 70
Defense: 0
Power: Clean campaign
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 am

Post by sekinj »

Please note that that has already been answered and Emp refuses to acknowledge it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #73) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 am

Post by sekinj »

hmmm.... I think this is much harder than regular lynching.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #74) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by sekinj »

@mod: How many votes will make someone safe?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:42 am

Post by sekinj »

Thanks guys :P I agree with the Caboose theory and of course with the opinions of me. I think Caboose has had good input, and I still don't like the D1 attacks against him.

Vote: Caboose
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:53 am

Post by sekinj »

MafiaSSK wrote:
sekinj wrote:Thanks guys :P I agree with the Caboose theory and of course with the opinions of me. I think Caboose has had good input, and I still don't like the D1 attacks against him.

Seems like your bussing your buddy there. Doesn't seem like normal town apprecianting.

I'm bussing? when we are voting for the most PRO-TOWN???
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by sekinj »

Since he has been one of the scummiest players... maybe that just about clears both of us...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #78) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 am

Post by sekinj »

@LH - dont' be ridiculous. I'm not following anyone. We all obviously have to agree in order to declare someone safe. My vote has nothing to do with yours.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 am

Post by sekinj »

@LH: If you have a case on me, please make it instead of just nit-picking at my wording.

You say that I can't make statements about the motive of my vote because that is unverifiable, yet we are supposed to trust the
feelings
that you are professing to have?? Pot, meet kettle.

and Yes, I believe it is much harder to go through and say one by one that each person is town, rather than just pick one player who is acting scummy. For example: I'm going to have a very hard time voting you as town because these flailing attacks seem to be cast out in all directions and have no point or focus. I'd like to see you take a stand on something.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:17 am

Post by sekinj »

for playing pro-town
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:47 am

Post by sekinj »

So... Caboose is safe.. Do we just go on, or wait for Max to announce round two?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:07 am

Post by sekinj »

People are being ridiculous.

LH - you are being blown around by every idea that comes across. How can you possibly be convinced by SG's vibes when you earlier stated that I can't even tell you my personal motives for a vote because they can't be proven?

SG - If there are player that most of the town feels are pro-town, then there is no reason not to vote them safe. This isn't regualr voting/lynching. These small session ARE going to go much faster than a whole day. PLus, yes, it is going to seem like a quick save to you when you don't have the time to check in frequently and make all these big posts you are promising. I think you are just trying to throw doubt around and confuse the town. PLease make a case if youhave one.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by sekinj »

Vote/Save: Rest

She hasn't posted as much as others, but she seems to be the next townies person in my eyes.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:53 am

Post by sekinj »

@SG - She hasn't made any scummy statements and seems to be trying to do what is best for the town
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by sekinj »

RestFermata wrote:

I feel strongly that Caboose is town, especially from what I saw of him D1. I'm pretty confident that his ideas have been genuine.
I agree. good post

RestFermata wrote:I believe that Caboose is town because he was the first to come up with a plan that involved town participation D1. He definitely got under fire for it from KoC, but I thought it was a pro-town plan:
Caboose wrote:We each pick a person that we would kill if elected executioner. Once we have everyone covered (everyone's got somebody that would kill them), then we play like a regular mafia game. Instead of voting for the person we want to lynch, we vote for the executioner who would kill that person.
sekinj's plan wasn't actually that different in effect, even though the process was different. But I am voting Caboose because he was the
first
to take the initiative to come up with a plan. That makes him look town in my eyes, and he hasn't done anything to convince me otherwise. His contributions have all made sense and seemed genuine. I agree with his attack on MafiaSSK (I haven't said much about who I find scummy, if anything, but that is a bad habit of mine and I'll try to discuss it more from now on) and I didn't find his attack on Empking to be scummy.
good explanation of thoughts. critical, but not overly.
RestFermata wrote:I don't like how KoC said he was happy to put Caboose and sekinj in "for now"...as if he has reservations about it. News flash, KoC. You can't take it back later. And if we save the wrong person, it's over. So I think you should be pretty damn sure.
again, calling some players out on things, but agreeing with others. Giving people a chance to explain themsevles, while still being firm in her opinions.

the only fault I see is that I wish she would post more.

happy, SG?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:30 am

Post by sekinj »

*holds breath*
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:57 am

Post by sekinj »

SG - it seems most of your arguements come from the assumption that the scum are goign for a perfect? that seems like a terrible assumptions to make. I really don't know how or why you could ever assume something liek that.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

SG - you promise a re-read, promise a re-read, finally getting around to making a crap wifom case, and then don't have time to respond? I'm not impressed.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 am

Post by sekinj »

lord_hur wrote:And about MafiaSSK : my heart nearly stopped when I say him seemingly posting more than one line, then I realized that he just made a mistake with quotes.... Seriously, I have no idea how to handle this : how do you determine whether a person is scum or not if he is not playing ?
Lol! Same here! I thought he was admitting that him, SG and KoC were scum!
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by sekinj »

Glad to hear you are increasing you participation SSK!

yeah, this game is pretty slow...

Mod: Can we get a safe count?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by sekinj »

well, since I'm safe now.. I think... I'm goign to put my vote back on rest, for the same reasons as before.

save: Rest
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #92) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:27 am

Post by sekinj »

@sg - so... you think there is only one scum??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #93) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 am

Post by sekinj »

ahhh... okay... interesting. Well, I'd like to see some others take a stand, we have to save everyone except one person, so I think we shoudl get to it. Since we can only lynch one person a day, I'll be willing to vote safe for some people even though I think they are scummy.

Anyone else have anyone they would like to save?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #94) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:21 am

Post by sekinj »

I think SG is the best lynch for today as well. Correct me If I'm wrong, but it sounds like most people agree (I'm guessing everyone but her two scum buddies)??

anyway... in order to get the game moving, I suggest we just go down the list given at the start of the game. Saving each person, until SG is the only one remaining.

The current list is:

ShadowGirl
sekinj
lord_hur
Knight of Cydonia
MafiaSSK
Caboose
RestFermata

Caboose and I are safe, and SG is our target. So I suggest we just go down the list saving LH, KoC, SSK, and then Rest, until SG is the one lynched...

I won't proceed until I get some feedback, but I'm just looking for a plan of attack since the game seems to have stalled...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #95) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:16 pm

Post by sekinj »

unsave, save: LH
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 am

Post by sekinj »

Next round:
Save: KoC
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by sekinj »

Caboose wrote:sekinj and RF, I suggest that both of you use your vote a little bit more conservatively.
I was very clear in asking for feedback. You have been silent and missing until now. If you have a better idea of how to narrow down to one person, when we each find a large number suspicious, please let us know. This way isn't perfect by any means, but the game was stalled and I'm just trying to help us along toward a lynch of the person we each seem to find the scummiest.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:01 am

Post by sekinj »

well I still think SG is our scum, with possible scum partners of LH and either caboose or SSK who is missing.

So I'm just going forward with the plan for now. We need one more vote to save KoC, and then I'll vote to save SSK next.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:46 am

Post by sekinj »

isnt' that the definition of mass prod?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:48 am

Post by sekinj »

ShadowGirl wrote:@Sekinj: Why do you believe that Caboose could potentially be my scum partner?
well, previously I thought he was pretty pro-town, but I don't like how he was silent about it when I asked for criticism of this plan, and then comes in only after certain people have been saved to dis-agree with it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:49 am

Post by sekinj »

Mod: can we get a save count?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:04 am

Post by sekinj »

ShadowGirl wrote:@Sekinj: So, that possibly makes him scum - but what makes him to be my scum partner?

I think KoC is at L-1.

So,
Save: KoC
because I am convinced that you are scum.

Save: SSK
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:01 am

Post by sekinj »

@SG - plus he is trying to save you. you are apparently trying to buss him. your case against everyone was just too much wifom and making something of nothing.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by sekinj »

Ssk - good to see you again. Any input on who you would like to save? You are two away from being saved yourself.

Caboose - why the unvote?

Lh I from your comfy saved position have you made a decision on who you want to save?

Sg - he didn't dcdie to save you just when I said something. He was voicing that opinion and heading that way prior to that
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by sekinj »

What we know:

Either one, two, or all three of these are scum: SG, SSK, Rest
Either zero, one, or two of these are scum: sek, LH, KoC, Cab.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by sekinj »

@ ssk - you are more convinced that sg is town than you are of yourself beingtown? Interesting...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by sekinj »

@ssk - I just would have thought that you would be tempted to vote yourself safe. Since you are only 2 away from being saved.
But then again, some may not consider that pro-town.

Remember people - the scum only have to get one or two townies on a save in order to save , themselves.
IF they are all voting the same person.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by sekinj »

@SG - KoC didn't say that you SAID you did a good job participating, he was just saying that you were attempting to look like you were participating when you really weren't.

@KoC - I agree with looking more closely at LH. I think SSK is just a weird lurker. however, I don't understand any player who wouldn't vote to save themselves.... I'm tryign to figure that one out.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by sekinj »

mod: can we get a save count?

sorry for always askign for that, but I mis-trust my own counting.

I think SSK is at 2 and SG is at 2?

I'd like those who have not commited to a save this round to make a stand. I believe that is 3 people?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by sekinj »

EBWOP: and by stand, I mean at least a case for or against someone, not necessarily a vote, although I'd liek to hear a reason why not vote.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #111) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by sekinj »

@LH - what are you talking about? I was telling YOU to make a stand and/or at least a case.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #112) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by sekinj »

lord_hur wrote:
sekinj wrote:@KoC - I agree with looking more closely at LH.
yeah, TOMORROW! You are already saved today, you <insert completely inappropriate personal attack here>!!!! dicussing
you
will do
zero
good for the town TODAY. are you even paying attention to this game??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #113) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by sekinj »

For those of you who have been
NAPPING:

The only people currently on the chopping block are
Rest Fermenta
ShadowGirl
, and
Mafia SSK
EVERYONE ELSE IS SAFE FOR TODAY!!!

Other reminders:
We Are At LYLO
If ALL three scum are voted
safe:
TOWN LOSES.

I'm
still
convinced SG is scum. So, I'd like to see SSK SAVED, and then REST SAVED, in order to get SG lynched. After that, I tink we can go after her partners who might well be SSK and/or LH and/or Caboose.

Since i am convinced this is the best plan for the town, I would like to encourage ANYONE NOT VOTING TO VOTE FOR
SSK

you lurkers and lazy people are really starting to piss me off.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by sekinj »

ok... so SSK is safe??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:05 pm

Post by sekinj »

@SSK - why didn't you vote yourself 48 hours ago?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by sekinj »

lord_hur wrote:
Vote : MafiaSSK
and why didn't you do this 48 hours ago?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:33 am

Post by sekinj »

grrr. I was so mad at SSK and LH for NOT VOTING. My goodness we could have won so long ago. If you notcie the last 48 hours my posts just got more and more obvious wince SSK was being retarded.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #118) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by sekinj »

:D Yay for kitty cats!!!! :)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Post by sekinj »

@SG - I kept ignoring you because I didn't have an explanation at all. I was just trying to bide my time until we finally got SSK safe. :)
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by sekinj »

and being executioner the first day was just SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!! I didn't think that would actually happen, and then I thought I would be lynched day 2 for it anyway :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by sekinj »

Max wrote:No I couldn't guess all of scum, however I was surprised Sekinj didn't sacrifice a team member to seem more town like. The way this town played meant that finding scum would almost certainly have resulted in mafia victory.
we were so close to winning it just didn't seem necessary to sacrifice a teammate. However, I was starting to consider it as the hours ticked by with ssk not being saved.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by sekinj »

orangepenguin wrote:I tend to trust cats. Why do I trust cats? I should've shot back sek for killing me. Way to listen to the town, sek! *shakes fist* No catnip for you.
Yum! penguin for dinner! :P
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 am

Post by sekinj »

farside22 wrote:Why was I killed? Oh and by the way sek was acting this last round it was obvious she was part of the scum group at that point.
i know it was. I had to get VERY obvious because SSK and LH wouldn't vote SSK. I was so disgusted I was ready to just throw the game if SSK failed to be safed.

and yeah, you were killed because everyone else was following, and you were the most active.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”