morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I know I'm not confused about taking this pagetop!
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 111, Kazyan wrote:I CALLED IT

I FUCKIN CALLED IT

OR SOMETHING LIKE IT

VOTE: T3

unwnd who do you think was T3's distancing partner
In post 120, Kazyan wrote:So, like, at least in the Newbie queue, it's harder to slip because the scum PT is in an obvious soft purple color instead of the main thread's black background. Is it the same for grown-up Mafia, or is that just how PTs work?
-----------------
In post 659, Kazyan wrote:Okay, I've given myself time to cool off from my Day 1 rage. Sorry about that, folks. ISO skims and subsequent readslist are coming soon.
In post 673, Kazyan wrote:
Townlean
:
unwnd (feels like previous multiball instead of Mini Normal 2187)
Pooky (behavior feels more 'open' like in the newbie Mars game I had with him instead of the last multiball)
Kakeguri Addicts (tries to figure out how others think instead of just push an agenda)
kdowns (+town for noticing how pooky is acting, -town for claiming miller, but I want to believe)
Lukewarm (gut read; something about his communication style and comparisons to previous events)

Null
:
ManateeDude (Doesn't look like a pocketing attempt? Takes are weird but ok.)

not enough impression to distinguish these people yet
:
Everyone else

I'm Particularly Confused About
:
morph the cat
Vaxkiller (acting scummy, but I have Opinions)
Whemestar (I can't tell if this is bad-take town or bad-take scum)

Scumlean
:
Celestial Powerhouse (gut read)
The Resistance (weird pattern of questioning about things that don't really matter)
VFP (pls post)

Wow such scum
:
Dannflor
The tonal difference and displayed competency between these two sets of posts are giving me whiplash. It feels like a completely different person started posting.
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:29 pm

In post 211, kdowns wrote:This is definitely a different Pooky than the one I just played with. Actually a majority of this game was in the last game we all just played.
You're willing to townlean kdowns for making this post?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 672, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
In post 670, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 660, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Mary thinks that Luke's recent take, which he essentially says: Morph is not town because he (luke) isn't townreading them yet - is very questionable.
This is in no way an accurate recount of my recent take
What would you say it is then?
None of what I said about Morph hinged on my own read of the slot. I was talking about
their
read on
me

In my last game with ffery, we were both town and eventually ended up with a strong mutual town read on one another, but that happened fairly slowly, and her reaching that town read on me felt more genuine when compared to how quickly they jumped to having a town read on me this game. -- If anything, I am unsure what I could have done in post to result in both heads apparently reaching a town read on me simultaneously (see post )

I also felt like some of the ways that they approached talking to me resembled how Cabd reached out to me Day 1 of our recent newbie game together, where he was scum.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I like Kakeguri a lot. I'm slightly wary because I have no idea who the Yumeko head is, but I just really like their content so far.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 509, morph the cat wrote:My kingdom for a three shot dayvig to kill all three fucking miller claims.
weird take, tbh
free crypto
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 678, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 660, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Mary thinks that Luke's recent take, which he essentially says: Morph is not town because he (luke) isn't townreading them yet - is very questionable.
None of what I said about Morph hinged on my own read of the slot. I was talking about
their
read on
me

In my last game with ffery, we were both town and eventually ended up with a strong mutual town read on one another, but that happened fairly slowly, and her reaching that town read on me felt more genuine when compared to how quickly they jumped to having a town read on me this game. -- If anything, I am unsure what I could have done in post to result in both heads apparently reaching a town read on me simultaneously (see post )

I also felt like some of the ways that they approached talking to me resembled how Cabd reached out to me Day 1 of our recent newbie game together, where he was scum.
Do you know what slowed my read of you down in that game? It was partly a slowdown of expressing the read, and partly the tension of feeling like we were competing to go to the Keep and there was only one space left in the Keep at that time. That sense of competition for the Keep was mostly in my head, I think.

Anyway, I'm not playing in absinthe headspace here. I'm probably closer to playing in fferyllt headspace because in morph our playstyles mesh almost seamlessly -- as you noticed when we both posted a nascent townread of you within about 2 posts of each other.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by petapan »

just realized that based on the setup info ceph absolutely could have created a werewolf miller that is mafia-aligned, lmao

guess i have to actually read the miller claims on play, that's so annoying though
free crypto
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Kazyan »

In post 677, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
In post 211, kdowns wrote:This is definitely a different Pooky than the one I just played with. Actually a majority of this game was in the last game we all just played.
Not
just
that post, but basically. Is this a different head than in post 676? You're saying I flipped a competence switch, but then you're putting this post 677 out there.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

@addicts I think I understand what you're getting at. the only thing this changes is that I wouldn't clear Dann with a wheme flip but my original thought process I'm keeping intact
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:51 pm

In post 683, Kazyan wrote:
In post 677, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
Not
just
that post, but basically. Is this a different head than in post 676? You're saying I flipped a competence switch, but then you're putting this post 677 out there.
All posting has been Yumeko, 660 is the post where I bring some of Mary's thoughts in.

676 is mainly talking about how your posting style is suddenly different.

What other post has kdowns made that is towny? Can you point it out?
In post 684, ManateeDude wrote:@addicts I think I understand what you're getting at. the only thing this changes is that I wouldn't clear Dann with a wheme flip but my original thought process I'm keeping intact
Wasn't your original thought process that you would clear Dann with a Wheme flip?

I'm not sure what is being kept intact, here.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

wheme mafia with tmi on Dann slot
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Kazyan »

In post 203, kdowns wrote:So Uh I learned a lesson from the last game I just played.

I am Werewolf Miller.
This is the other post, but like I said, it's "I want to believe" instead of a more reasonable basis for finding someone townish.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Kazyan »

Like, I find it unlikely that there are two and a half (including Vaxkiller) real millers in this game, but one is believable.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

how do i get negative attention enough that people want to wagon me
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

oh wait wrong chat guys!!
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:59 pm

In post 684, ManateeDude wrote:@addicts I think I understand what you're getting at. the only thing this changes is that I wouldn't clear Dann with a wheme flip but my original thought process I'm keeping intact
Clearing people off Dann's slot is the problem to begin with because regardless of what he flips you can only clear someone for that persons partner. Along with the fact spew isn't as 100% as it would be in other games.
In post 678, Lukewarm wrote:
their
read on
me

Do you have any thoughts on them that isn't based on the way they're handling your slot? It's hard to dig into such a post given it's more something we would have to take your word for compared to looking at the posts in
this
game
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:01 pm

In post 688, Kazyan wrote:Like, I find it unlikely that there are two and a half (including Vaxkiller) real millers in this game, but one is believable.
In post 687, Kazyan wrote:
In post 203, kdowns wrote:So Uh I learned a lesson from the last game I just played.

I am Werewolf Miller.
This is the other post, but like I said, it's "I want to believe" instead of a more reasonable basis for finding someone townish.
Why can't a miller that detects as a werewolf be aligned with the mafia?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Kazyan »

I am Werewolf Miller.
In post 688, Kazyan wrote:Like, I find it unlikely that there are two and a half (including Vaxkiller) real millers in this game, but one is believable.
Ugh, no, I think I've talked myself out of this townlean. A contextless Miller claim should automatically cost a lot of towncred from a probabilistic perspective.
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:06 pm

In post 1, Cephrir wrote:This setup was created in part using a random element. If you find yourself thinking the mod would never make some particular role town or scum, you are probably wrong. This game may have the potential to ignore common setup design maxims. For example, if I rolled a neighborhood composed entirely of members of the same scumteam, I would not have a problem with that, given that I have now warned you about the possibility.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 535, Uncle Shelby wrote:
In post 528, morph the cat wrote:As in Peta-Tircher-T3 team?
That's what I'm saying yeah
lol
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 689, Taco Hemingway wrote:how do i get negative attention enough that people want to wagon me
play more like you usually do
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 692, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:

I am Werewolf Miller.
Why can't a miller that detects as a werewolf be aligned with the mafia?
In post 694, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
In post 1, Cephrir wrote:This setup was created in part using a random element. If you find yourself thinking the mod would never make some particular role town or scum, you are probably wrong. This game may have the potential to ignore common setup design maxims. For example, if I rolled a neighborhood composed entirely of members of the same scumteam, I would not have a problem with that, given that I have now warned you about the possibility.
this reflects my thinking on the matter - i don't think this is the game where some middling player opted to miller gambit, but because of the setup miller claims should be treated as effectively null
free crypto
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 696, petapan wrote:
In post 689, Taco Hemingway wrote:how do i get negative attention enough that people want to wagon me
play more like you usually do
the issue is I always get consensus townread in multiball LMAO
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by petapan »

unwnd
Kazyan

lukewarm
taco hemingway
the resistance (kinda shocked this ended up here)
pooky
Vecna
manateegal
uncle shelby
morph
VFP
kdowns
vaxkiller
kakegurui addicts

WhemeStar
Reiuji Utsuho
celestial powerhouse