[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician
[1] Morning Tweet:
Satoru Nakata
[1] Flea The Magician:
Chara

[4] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ircher, clidd, Tanner

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-21 00:49:41).

Joint moderator ISO.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2677, Yang wrote:Keep the car running while I rob the bank my sweet Chara
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

I feel bad for Robert but his Ydrasse read was sooooh bad. :/

I wonder why no nk last night? Weird.

I don’t want to rush this day but I still feel the worst about Nakata.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2670, Flea The Magician wrote:Perhaps Rival Nakata wants to make further efforts to prove to Comrade Flea, and the others, that they are indeed friend.

Perhaps Rival Nakata makes use of his Yin questions to help his comrades secure victory, and earn some vodka
I loled at this. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2668, Satoru Nakata wrote:What exactly is the case against Nakata? Nakata was right that Robert was a friend! Remember that Morning Tweet wanted to lim Robert over Infinity on D1, where Nakata was calling Infinity scum.
I recall the exact opposite of that but I challenge you - with either links or quotes - to prove me wrong.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:07 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2668, Satoru Nakata wrote:where Nakata was calling Infinity scum.
when did you call infinity scum?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1548, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata changed his mind on Infinity 324, he thinks the way friend Infinity 324 has tunnelled him is probably indicative of town who can’t get out of a tunnel instead of scum.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2680, Amy Dunne wrote:I feel bad for Robert but his Ydrasse read was sooooh bad. :/

I wonder why no nk last night? Weird.

I don’t want to rush this day but I still feel the worst about Nakata.
from the flavour it looks like there wasn't a night, it went directly to day. or stopped at day.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2684, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1548, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata changed his mind on Infinity 324, he thinks the way friend Infinity 324 has tunnelled him is probably indicative of town who can’t get out of a tunnel instead of scum.
This was Nakata’s most recent post on Infinity. Now, I’m going to see if he also is bssing us about Robert as well.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1558, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks his line of thinking is very clear and he’s done the same thing before when he’s been scum and has had multiple juicy options. Nakata thinks one mustn’t be too hungry for the honey, which means saving the easier mislims for later. Nakata thinks Ircher was slightly more work to get wagoned than he was or friend Infinity 324 was, which feeds into his theory that scum want to preserve us for later.
Still tr Infinity
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1550, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks Amy Dunne’s suggestion that he’s trying to create a distraction is misplaced, or that she should be TRing him for it if that’s what she really thinks he’s doing.
If Nakata were scum trying to save a buddy, then Amy Dunne is right that Nakata would be foolish to try and
mislim
Morning Tweet
. However, if Nakata thinks he’s likely to die soon (which he does) then it makes sense for Nakata to use his vote to bring attention to slots that are neglected for any players that decide to review Nakata’s takes once he flips town. Admittedly, Nakata doesn’t have great reads so he might be wrong, but Nakata thinks Morning Tweet has created a pocket on her “townbloc” and now just wants to powerwolf through the game by limming those not in said townbloc.
Did Nakata tmi Tweetie town with this?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 941, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 938, Chara wrote:
In post 933, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 931, Chara wrote:Nakata, can you talk about how you're reading Infinity and clidd?
Nakata thinks Infinity 324 may be a baddie but thinks that Infinity 324 will become easier to read as the game goes on and often looks like scum on D1, so is not a priority to be limmed. Nakata thinks clidd is a friend who is mistaken on Nakata.
i'm assuming you have experience with Infinity? i'm wondering why you didn't feel this way about Robert. or how you can conclude there are two scum pushing you that aren't Infinity if you don't have more than a null read on her.

i saw your clidd townread, i'm wondering if you talked about why clidd was town.
Nakata thinks that Infinity 324 may quite well be scum but that if Infinity 324 is scum then his friends will know for certain later. That is to say, Nakata scumleans Infinity 324 but doesn't believe her to be the most profitable target for today. Whereas Nakata doesn't think Robert M Hunter will become easier to read as the game goes on.

Nakata thinks clidd is approaching the game in line with his town meta and his overall effort is town indicative for him.
Alright here sl but still was opposed to her elim but his later reads, he tr her.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Chara »

i would be voting Nakata but i don't want the day to be rushed through.

@Flea - what question would you want me to ask?

pedit: i don't know if it's tmi since Nakata is speaking from the pov of "if i'm scum then why would i do this with town tweet".
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 932, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 386, Satoru Nakata wrote:VOTE: Robert M Hunter
In post 411, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 388, clidd wrote:Satoru, what do you think about the reasoning on ?
Nakata thinks it was a stretch and doesn't like it.
In post 534, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata doesn’t think it matters very much if it wouldn’t tell us much if Robert does flip scum, and if he’s likely to be flipped at some point then Nakata thinks it might as well be today.
Nakata was sorting Robert M Hunter here. He wanted to see how Robert M Hunter would react to his vote and to a wagon on him. Nakata was then unconvinced that Robert M Hunter's reaction was that of a goodie.
Where is Nakata’s Robert’s “friend” read? This was his most recent post regarding Robert.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1558, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks his line of thinking is very clear and he’s done the same thing before when he’s been scum and has had multiple juicy options. Nakata thinks one mustn’t be too hungry for the honey, which means saving the easier mislims for later. Nakata thinks Ircher was slightly more work to get wagoned than he was or friend Infinity 324 was, which feeds into his theory that scum want to preserve us for later.
Another “friend” Infinity post. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 892, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 883, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 876, Satoru Nakata wrote:Friend clidd has been deceived into voting Nakata by scum Amy Dunne/Morning Tweet/Infinity 324/Robert M Hunter. Nakata does not think they are all scum, but Nakata thinks there may be a lot of scum in them. You should help Nakata by voting Morning Tweet or Amy Dunne so that we can eliminate scum today!
In post 844, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m not particularly impressed with how Nakata responded to either his wagon or his Robert read. Tanner actually seems to have conviction but is still willing to re-evaluate but Nakata doesn’t really seem willing to do that and if he’s so convinced on Robert!scum, why pivot to Tweetie? But he seems not to care what Robert is, only that he’s limbait or something. Also another think that bothers me is he’s emotionally flat about everything. He has given us no reason to unvote him.

And why is townblocking scummy?
Instead of trying to push bs miselims, why don’t you address any of these points? I obviously don’t want to miselim but yoi just straight up ignored this and now you’re trying something comparible with Clidd. I don’t like it, not one bit.
never said he was "so convinced" that Robert M Hunter is scum, Nakata simply thought that was best at the time, now Nakata still thinks that Robert M Hunter may be scum, but he is more concerned about Amy Dunne and Morning Tweet trying to eliminate him. Maybe one or both of them are partners to Robert M Hunter and trying to move the wagon away from him to an easier target.

Also, Nakata has already explained about the townbloccing point. Amy Dunne is not reading Nakata's posts and is just trying to mislim him.
Still sr Robert.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 933, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 931, Chara wrote:Nakata, can you talk about how you're reading Infinity and clidd?
Nakata thinks Infinity 324 may be a baddie but thinks that Infinity 324 will become easier to read as the game goes on and often looks like scum on D1, so is not a priority to be limmed. Nakata thinks clidd is a friend who is mistaken on Nakata.
No indication of wanting to elim Infinity
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 386, Satoru Nakata wrote:VOTE: Robert M Hunter
In post 534, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata doesn’t think it matters very much if it wouldn’t tell us much if Robert does flip scum, and if he’s likely to be flipped at some point then Nakata thinks it might as well be today.
In post 801, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata doesn’t think that Robert is town for turning up and posting. Nakata thinks that he may be scum who’s buddies told him he needed to do more. Nakata dislikes the votes on him and thinks there’s scum in them.
In post 802, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 775, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Nakata
In post 776, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 746, Robert M Hunter wrote:Here's a read, clidd is scum who refuses to give up on an easy elimination that looks like it could come to fruition soon.
clidd was like your most vocal defender though?
In post 778, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 741, Robert M Hunter wrote:Objectively there are no reasons to town read me that hold water.

But then, the reasons to scum read me seem very opportunistic. Why are players hung up scum-reading me into page 25 or so, because they pretend to be baffled that I didn't know that Datisi = Tanner? They are hanging on to this notion because they know I'm the easy player to eliminate because I work all day long and don't have the leisure to play all day and defend myself immediately, so that false accusations simmer.
so if the reasons to townread u are bad, and the reasons to scumread you are also bad

why are you suspecting either read over the other exactly?
Nakata thinks these posts are incongruent with Morning Tweet’s vote on him.
In post 779, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 777, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What if we have a
DEEPWOLF

(Stares intently at some particular users)
bahhh How deep can a wolf possibly get during the first half of d1

i hav high hopes for this game

Robert tanner clidd townbloc go

im entertaining adding infini andor amy

edajjmndj gka
Nakata doesn’t like that Morning Tweet is trying to force a townbloc so early into the game. Nakata thinks trying to create townblocs is scummy.

VOTE: Morning Tweet
Nowhere does Nakata say he thought Robert was town and Tweetie was actually hard defending Robert for the most part and he did nothing to save him, which would be nai if he didn’t actually contradict himself later.

@Nakata, why do so many of your reads are based on who’s voting you and completely ignoring the reasoning behind it?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1173, Morning Tweet wrote:I have like actually kind of decent TRs on Amy, Robert, and Tanner

i have small gut townleans on clidd, Ydrasse, Norwe

I'm feeling kind of sympathetic to an Ircher elim
In post 1368, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1304, Tanner wrote:
In post 1215, Morning Tweet wrote:Maybe scum Robert got lucky or knew that those posts would reflect as townie, still seems a tad unlikely to me but im considering.
There is also clidd's point earlier this game where Robert illogically attacks Tanner out of the gate even though Tanner had townleaned him prior.
Yeah scum makes mistakes though
reading this reminded me that at the time robert attacked me, i was the most popular collective scumread. is it weird that at this point, i am close to wondering if robert has a post restriction where he's only able to attack whoever is currently the top wagon?
Oh. Hm. So that's at least three times now -- Tanner, Nakata, Ircher.
In post 1047, Tanner wrote:i have just spent a grand total of 45 seconds skimming robert's iso in this game, and i am back to really wanting to kill him. okay, thanks for listening.
What is it about that game that implies he's scum this game? Ah, it seems like he's trying harder in the beginning, I guess, with big reads posts and the like.

i dont think he's had that deep content this game but i suppose i grant more weight to Robert's wagon reaction than you do
Nakata completely misrepped Tweetie’s wrt to Robert. Nowhere was she ever considering voting him on D1.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2668, Satoru Nakata wrote:What exactly is the case against Nakata? Nakata was right that Robert was a friend! Remember that Morning Tweet wanted to lim Robert over Infinity on D1, where Nakata was calling Infinity scum.
This is so beyond blatantly false and Nakata is of course going to claim that it’s scummy for anyone to be sr him for saying untrue shit like this. :shifty:

Go ahead Nakata, prove me wrong here on any of this. Your ISO completely contradicts all of this.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Ircher »

Do you think Nakata as scum would blatantly lie in the hopes that no one checks the fact?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2698, Ircher wrote:Do you think Nakata as scum would blatantly lie in the hopes that no one checks the fact?
Would Nakata as town do that?

He never tried to push Infinty elim and he never defended Robert, so how is this town indicative?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”