humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:50 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Sirius' finger has just been laid on me. I have been prodded.

I was away for the weekend and I'm trying to kickstart a game.

I'll try to catch up in the next 24 hours.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Gonna ISO Arc, Titus, Cyrus, and Nero eventually™. Are we almost at deadline or do I have time to mess around a bit?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

You shouldn't be "messing around" but I suppose you have time to procrastinate.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

Going to claim here since no one is engaging me on Test. I am a two shot rolecop. I held my shot night 1. I checked Tess night 2. I checked her because of her vote pattern.

Tess is very likely guilty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

She came back full role cop.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Titus why did you ask who was in my hood when it seems like it was already claimed that Nero/Andre were in there?

Pedit:
VOTE: Tess

By Moderator: VOTE: Test
Last edited by Sirius9121 on Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1580, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus why did you ask who was in my hood when it seems like it was already claimed that Nero/Andre were in there?

Pedit:
Because I lost track of subs.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Fair enough. So why were you holding off on claiming your result on Tess? It seems like a lot of this day you had a vote on Nero based on the PT cop.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Skimming Cyrus makes me think he might be evil this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1582, Dwlee99 wrote:Fair enough. So why were you holding off on claiming your result on Tess? It seems like a lot of this day you had a vote on Nero based on the PT cop.
You'll see my post about certainty beats a possibility. I assumed unclaimed neighbors were scum. With backup that guilty fades.

Tess being a full rolecop might be a troll role. I was in the process of crumbing but with a dead game it's impossible. I also wanted reactions which aren't happening bc dead game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Arc - null
Cyrus - scum
Nero - town
Titus - town
Tess - currently doing blood ritual for her defenestration
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How did you know I was an unclaimed neighbor, Titus? I mean I've claimed and been verified now but but you are saying that you voted me for being an unclaimed neighbor.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

But also that's just silly ass logic and why would I claim that anyway?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1586, Nero Cain wrote:How did you know I was an unclaimed neighbor, Titus? I mean I've claimed and been verified now but but you are saying that you voted me for being an unclaimed neighbor.
After you claimed, you were a neighbor. You were unclaimed when I voted you. That's the point. I didn't know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

But you were still voting me after I claimed. You said that u assumed I was scum b/c I was an unclaimed neighbor but I hadn't claimed at that point so it makes it sound like you knew my role. I think you slipped

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1409, Titus wrote:VOTE: Nero

Certainty beats ambiguity.

Makes sense why Nero actually trusted me.
In post 1411, Titus wrote:Eye no buddy. We got a guilty on the table.
In post 1485, Titus wrote:
In post 1484, cyrus62 wrote:So we know of scum hood wolf hood and maybe the nigebor hood is both town wolf and scum f this is right that means between Nero kitty and Andes we have a wolf, a scum and a town anders I think is scum kitty wolf and maybe Nero is town. As for rest test I think is scum hem is wolf these are my solves ps I'm open for ideas.
Maybe it's the alcohol but this post is incomprehensible.
In post 1497, Titus wrote:This game needs life and prods.
In post 1515, Titus wrote:I am not sure if the guilty is real. Regardless of alignment, Nero has a habit of FoSing when I FoS him.

I need to look at Nero's relationship with Kitty. Not mentioning Andres is reasonable given his lack of presence.
In post 1516, Titus wrote:This of course puts me backwards on sorting Tessa. They really are suspect though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1567, Titus wrote:
In post 1562, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am trying to get myself to catch up with the game as it progresses but the last two days ended so quickly, i couldn't make anything out of it.
I hope this day lasts awhile. I have Tess who I need to sort and Nero who I want to sort.

I'd love to get some feedback here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

Once the guilty wasn't a guilty, I unvoted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1417, Nero Cain wrote:A50s result isn't fake. I mean I guess there's no point in me not claiming but I'm in a hood with kitty and andre
In post 1453, KittyTacky wrote:Since there's a massclaim... I am a Town Neighbor with Nero Cain and Andres. I have no other roles.
At this point it was confirmed that this wasn't a gulity but you posted 4 times before you bothered to unvote. So 1592 is a lie. It's like I said earlier, you were just sitting on my wagon hoping that I'd get eliminated.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Damn, there goes my plan to fakeclaim flying pumpkin.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1417, Nero Cain wrote:A50s result isn't fake. I mean I guess there's no point in me not claiming but I'm in a hood with kitty and andre
In post 1453, KittyTacky wrote:Since there's a massclaim... I am a Town Neighbor with Nero Cain and Andres. I have no other roles.
At this point it was confirmed that this wasn't a gulity but you posted 4 times before you bothered to unvote. So 1592 is a lie. It's like I said earlier, you were just sitting on my wagon hoping that I'd get eliminated.
I processed it.

So your position is that I sat on your wagon while crumbing a guilty which I literally quoted in my posts. I was solving your "guilty".

You literally ignore my crumbs. Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can't ignore what you don't pick up on

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

You didn't even ask. Your first thing was to attack me for unvoting you fast enough. You never complained about that preresult.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That was most of my case on you. I love to see you lie

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nero I'm pretty sure that test is scum regardless of Titus!alignment so let's end the day there at the very least, yeah?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”