Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1537, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1502, Nero Cain wrote:Like I think it's p clear that Titus and arc are scum and that's where we should be eliminating in b/c if they flip different factions then I'm pretty much clear.
I don't follow the logic for Titus, or which logic makes you think this is true of Arc (like, I know why I think it, but I'm not sure why you do).
I think Titus calling it a gulity and then cheerleading was false bravado. She hasn't really stopped to think about it. I mean, I guess I'm kinda like the proper town play would be to understand that as soon as I claimed and kitty confirmed to understand that there's not a guilty on me. I know Titus said a few posts ago that she didn't know if it was a guilty. I think arc's posting where she claims to not understand and hasn't gotten "clarity" despite it having been explained multiple times seems fake. I also feel like she's being very selective in what she is responding to.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like it's one thing to say that Nero is scummy for X so we are voting him and Nero has a "gulity" but ignore the reason why a50 got that result. I mean arc is way more gulity of that then Titus but I just get the same vibe from both of them that they aren't hunting and comfortable with the game state and that's not town play, imho
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: arc

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Andres claim seems pretty null to me. I think his gamma reasoning is hot garbage. If we are hood eliminating then he remains the best one. Still think arc and titus are scum.

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1552, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: arc
Why were you voting titus and why are you shifting it to me now?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1515, Titus wrote:I am not sure if the guilty is real. Regardless of alignment, Nero has a habit of FoSing when I FoS him.

I need to look at Nero's relationship with Kitty. Not mentioning Andres is reasonable given his lack of presence.
Like I think Titus is smarter than this and would realize that a50 getting the result he got while im in a hood means it's not a gulity but she's saying that she's "not sure" and I think it's a load of BS. Also just lol @voting me and calling it an FOS. Like she's sitting on a growing bandwagon in the hopes that I just get eliminated. Town Titus would be more thoughtful.

I moved to arc but if you wanted to move over to Titus then I'd move back or Cyrus and Tessa could just move over here

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1554, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1552, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: arc
Why were you voting titus and why are you shifting it to me now?
Bc u aren't reading anything or at least you are pretending like you are oblivious

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the better question is why are you voting me?

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1557, Nero Cain wrote:I think the better question is why are you voting me?
I am taking a chance based on Titus point.

Because I don't have any other strong reads.

VOTE: Unvote

I need to get hang of this game. this is officially getting boring now.

By Sirius9121: This is both an adjustment, and a reminder to use the UNVOTE: tag. The contents of the tag can be left blank, but my votecounter goes wrong while evaluating your above vote.
Last edited by Sirius9121 on Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What was her "point"?

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1550, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1537, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1502, Nero Cain wrote:Like I think it's p clear that Titus and arc are scum and that's where we should be eliminating in b/c if they flip different factions then I'm pretty much clear.
I don't follow the logic for Titus, or which logic makes you think this is true of Arc (like, I know why I think it, but I'm not sure why you do).
I think Titus calling it a gulity and then cheerleading was false bravado. She hasn't really stopped to think about it. I mean, I guess I'm kinda like the proper town play would be to understand that as soon as I claimed and kitty confirmed to understand that there's not a guilty on me. I know Titus said a few posts ago that she didn't know if it was a guilty. I think arc's posting where she claims to not understand and hasn't gotten "clarity" despite it having been explained multiple times seems fake. I also feel like she's being very selective in what she is responding to.
In post 1551, Nero Cain wrote:Like it's one thing to say that Nero is scummy for X so we are voting him and Nero has a "gulity" but ignore the reason why a50 got that result. I mean arc is way more gulity of that then Titus but I just get the same vibe from both of them that they aren't hunting and comfortable with the game state and that's not town play, imho
This makes sense to me.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1555, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1515, Titus wrote:I am not sure if the guilty is real. Regardless of alignment, Nero has a habit of FoSing when I FoS him.

I need to look at Nero's relationship with Kitty. Not mentioning Andres is reasonable given his lack of presence.
Like I think Titus is smarter than this and would realize that a50 getting the result he got while im in a hood means it's not a gulity but she's saying that she's "not sure" and I think it's a load of BS. Also just lol @voting me and calling it an FOS. Like she's sitting on a growing bandwagon in the hopes that I just get eliminated. Town Titus would be more thoughtful.

I moved to arc but if you wanted to move over to Titus then I'd move back or Cyrus and Tessa could just move over here
Which is less likely: Arc being actually confused as town, or Titus not getting it as town?

This isn't rhetorical -- I'm really not sure and don't remember Arc's play that well before when I used to play. I remember thinking Titus was pretty clearly town D1.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

This isn't my playstyle regardless of my faction. I am just clueless how to sort my reads in this game

I am trying to get myself to catch up with the game as it progresses but the last two days ended so quickly, i couldn't make anything out of it.

I only signed up because i wanted to play with nero :) . I went with the Titus lead and believed that Nero may be scum but now I no longer sure about it.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:58 am

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: arc I would much rather u hunt in the hood.
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

Dwlee99 replaces Psyche ; KittyTacky. Please welcome!
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In the words of my predecessor: ego
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm a neighbor what's gooood
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1562, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am trying to get myself to catch up with the game as it progresses but the last two days ended so quickly, i couldn't make anything out of it.
I hope this day lasts awhile. I have Tess who I need to sort and Nero who I want to sort.

VOTE: Tess

I'd love to get some feedback here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

If you look at Test's ISO, they hard defend Elsa until Elsa self-voted/scumclaimed. Their vanity vote was a defense of Elsa.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1566, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm a neighbor what's gooood
Who are your neighbors?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

There's a confirmed traffic analyst in the game. He said he's one shot, but in case he's lying to avoid a nightkill this is useful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Well I'm there ofc.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Andres is there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You know who else "defended" Elsa? Gamma. Maybe it's time to go deeper than "X defended scum"

Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

Official Vote Count

ArcAngel9
(3): Iecerint, Nero Cain, cyrus62