NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mastina do you think i "should" townread you here? Is that why you’re attacking me?
Do you think your play is to the same level as townstumps?
Because i obviously had my doubts. You seemed more forced here so i wanted to vote you almost as an reaction test, and this reaction isn’t exactly making me super confident. But like i said, if you blow me away with your next posts maybe i’ll reconsider.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 447, Infinity 324 wrote:I think taly is obvtown this game tbh

Norwee too kinda lol
Yeah we soulread each other. :lol:
Can you talk to me about my Taly read? I want to know if i could be wrong as my suspicion there is not to the same level as the one i have on Mastina right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Seriously, I want to know ONE THING: How come almost everybody's defending me here? I obviously made a post that looked like a slip, then I disappeared. I was silent for long enough I could have been prodded if I didn't post by the time I did. I understand some of you (both the suspicious of me and the defenders of me) but I don't get the majority.

I am most disappointed in Bingle's response tbh. He didn't even take a solid stance!! Was it a slip or was it not, Bingle??

I also felt Infinity's vote was kind of scum indicative. I mean, Dwlee was already on me, and T3 is .. I dunno.. null?? Infinity felt like she
knew
I "wasn't with her in the Scum PT" so was thinking "I should vote this but I have no idea why or even why he's doing it". You know what I mean??

So, here's my request from EVRYONE:

Give a definite read on me, and try to speculate on what my "scum slip" was meant for. Thank you

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 473, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This makes me more confident A50 was just doing shenanigans. Shitty slips prove they aren’t slips yet again.
Mate, your defense of me doesn't earn you town points here. I expected a more solid stance with
some reasoning
from you (especially so since you were peeking before you replaced in)

Why did you not vote me? What made you think this was a "troll"?? What do you think was the purpose of my so-called troll?

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 460, T3 wrote:Dwlee is kind of sort of uh obvious town?
You know, I don't actually see it...but I think Dwlee is town for perhaps a bit of a stupid reason, anyway--
While I don't see the townness in Dwlee, I think the scumteam as a collective whole, regardless of who the scumteam is, see Dwlee as obviously town...in a way that would, naturally, be impossible if Dwlee were scum. So if the entire scumteam thinks that Dwlee is obvtown...then Dwlee cannot actually be scum and is thus, town.

So while I don't see Dwlee as strongly obviously town, I think they're town anyway.
In post 468, Almost50 wrote:Feel free to explain to the crowd what you thought I was doing :wink:
I realize you doubt that I would know and I also realize that you have good reasons to ask me because you want to know that I am not bullshitting here and I realize that you want an answer, but I am going to decline this request because on principle, I refuse; your actions have an explanation for them which I would see as town, but I am not going to project those reasons and use them to defend you and give them to you if you are scum. I realize that, regardless of your alignment, you want me to answer first, but regardless of your alignment, I want
you
to answer first. Which creates a bit of an impasse.

As you are the slot who has gotten votes for your actions, tho, that impasse is broken by the players voting you. :P
In post 454, Dwlee99 wrote:I've played with scum Norwee but admittedly have no clue what I'm looking for. What is so weird about his play?
I don't know how to describe it; it's everything. It's like, so night and day different, Norwee's town to scum, that I don't know how to describe the differences. It's literally everything. How he's posting, what he's posting, the tone in his posting, the content of the posts, the approach, what he's focused on, what he's doing, literally everything is a polar opposite from town to this game. This isn't his towngame at all.
In post 469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 436, mastina wrote:If NorwegianboyEE doesn't flip scum, immediately eliminate me.
I do hope there’s more to this than OMGUS?
Given I was voting your slot before you were in the game, *I* am not the one in the two of us who is guilty of OMGUS'ing.

I already thought Momrangal was scum and was voting there.

And then you went on to pretty definitively prove I was right on that read immediately.
In post 471, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you’re so damn sure i’m scum then why is your reasoning so weak? It doesn’t add up.
Simple; that wasn't a reason for you to be scum. You being scum is a given. That post wasn't "Norwee is scum for this post"; that post was "Given that Norwee is scum, is this scum whiteknighting town or scum defending their scumbuddy?". Gut told me whiteknighting.
In post 472, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ll give you an honest look though Mastina, what other reads for scum do you have?
I don't have real scumreads so much as I have players who I think are town and a small number of players who are not included in that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 478, Almost50 wrote:
In post 473, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This makes me more confident A50 was just doing shenanigans. Shitty slips prove they aren’t slips yet again.
Mate, your defense of me doesn't earn you town points here. I expected a more solid stance with
some reasoning
from you (especially so since you were peeking before you replaced in)

Why did you not vote me? What made you think this was a "troll"?? What do you think was the purpose of my so-called troll?
I think it's shitty scum hunting.
So maybe +town i guess? But honestly i'd rather solve you by other means than "speculating what your fake slip up means".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That is i think it was obviously fake, but could you have done it as scum too? Sure.
Same as the scum people that say "i rolled scum lol".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Of all the players here Infinity should be the most qualified to read me imo.

- Bunno
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 477, Almost50 wrote:Seriously, I want to know ONE THING: How come almost everybody's defending me here? I obviously made a post that looked like a slip, then I disappeared. I was silent for long enough I could have been prodded if I didn't post by the time I did. I understand some of you (both the suspicious of me and the defenders of me) but I don't get the majority.

I am most disappointed in Bingle's response tbh. He didn't even take a solid stance!! Was it a slip or was it not, Bingle??

I also felt Infinity's vote was kind of scum indicative. I mean, Dwlee was already on me, and T3 is .. I dunno.. null?? Infinity felt like she
knew
I "wasn't with her in the Scum PT" so was thinking "I should vote this but I have no idea why or even why he's doing it". You know what I mean??

So, here's my request from EVRYONE:

Give a definite read on me, and try to speculate on what my "scum slip" was meant for. Thank you
Well, I know you, so, the purpose of the 'scumslip' was specifically for you to do what you just did in , except you were hoping to be more successful with it. :P

I knew what you were going for, but if I had said, "Almost50 was reaction testing to see who would think he was town and who would think he was scum", it'd have defeated the purpose of your, so to speak, reaction test, now, wouldn't it? It had to be something people didn't know about for it to work and to give you what you were aiming for.

As for what I think, I think this is you as town now because this IS the answer I was looking for, it DOES cover what I was expecting, it's not locktown beyond all doubt but does make you solidly town because I saw what you were going for, know how it could be useful, and I think it
did
generate a fair amount of useful information from the move.
In post 475, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you think your play is to the same level as townstumps?
About the same, yes. Maybe better, maybe worse. (You may note I actually basically made the town
lose
Townstumps, soooooo...it's not the highest bar to clear reads-wise. :P) Time will tell, hard to say until I am dead and have access to spoilers. (Which may or may not be early, hard to say.)
In post 475, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina do you think i "should" townread you here?
Well,
yes
, but,
In post 475, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is that why you’re attacking me?
The answer to this is 'no'; you were pretty damn transparently scum from your very first post.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 482, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Of all the players here Infinity should be the most qualified to read me imo.
And I'm not convinced Infinity is town, sooooooooooo...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 479, mastina wrote:I don't know how to describe it; it's everything. It's like, so night and day different, Norwee's town to scum, that I don't know how to describe the differences. It's literally everything. How he's posting, what he's posting, the tone in his posting, the content of the posts, the approach, what he's focused on, what he's doing, literally everything is a polar opposite from town to this game. This isn't his towngame at all.
You can’t actually describe what it is that’s scummy? Why all of these empty platitudes? I know i’m town here so suddenly getting bombarded by this after you couldn’t find your step in this game and receive one single vote is... weird?
Thing is i can’t really see what you’re doing if you are town this game Mastina, and i find that troubling.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 479, mastina wrote:I realize you doubt that I would know and I also realize that you have good reasons to ask me because you want to know that I am not bullshitting here and I realize that you want an answer, but I am going to decline this request because on principle, I refuse; your actions have an explanation for them which I would see as town, but I am not going to project those reasons and use them to defend you and give them to you if you are scum. I realize that, regardless of your alignment, you want me to answer first, but regardless of your alignment, I want you to answer first. Which creates a bit of an impasse.
OK, I'll explain (I could try to play it the hard way, but I'd rather just get it done with):

Mechanically speaking, I should be executed today. I was hoping more people would fall for it (and was
really
disappointed not enough did). I had even prepared a "final speech" for when I personally self-hammer:

Spoiler:
VOTE: A50

Sorry I didn't give you much time to analyze, Town. The thing is I needed to lose this lousy package which has:

<list of 5 abilities edited out>

I sure as hell didn't want that to fall into the wrong hands, and I dunno how TOWN can get rid of it either <explanation edit out>

My initial plan was to crumb DOCTOR and get myself shot at night, but Bingle trying to provide cover to that blew it. I was NOT getting shot tonight anyway, which means my package would have been transferred to someone else (eventually falling into scum's hands).

Best that I could think of, Sorry again.

If I may, I would recommend looking hard at Infinity for her . Something tells me this was a SCUM post expressing doubt because she actually knows I'm Town, but doesn't understand what I'm doing and doesn't want to let the easy mislim slip away.

I dunno how to feel about House's either. I could see it being an innocent joke from a townie who thinks it's too obvious to be a genuine slip, or it could have come from a scumster who
knew
I'm not on their team and thought it was a “reaction test” to see who jumps on me 9which would be even sillier given Scum know I am not on their team, so they'd have to find a reason -like Infinity did- to vote me here). His makes me feel better about him though.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway this is an repetitive pattern. I’ve said pretty much what i wanted to say about you. If i my read on you ever changes i’ll give an notice.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Damn.. my vote inside the spoiler doesn't count.

VOTE: A50

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok A50 is clearly good for that transparently town thought process.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No self-voting though please.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 483, mastina wrote:Well, I know you, so, the purpose of the 'scumslip' was specifically for you to do what you just did in 477, except you were hoping to be more successful with it.
Just as I expected, you didn't really know what I was doing (which was getting myself ELOMINATED for real). :lol:

But you're Town; I think. It is BINGLE that I worry about the most, because he's smart and he also knows me well enough to realize 'something's up" but he steered away from it. he even took too long to come to this thread to post after my slip, and even then he didn't react as I would have expected him to. I think he may have been playing for time, knowing that I would have to come back sooner or later.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 490, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No self-voting though please.
If you trust me, join me. I promise to explain before I leave the game.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 492, Almost50 wrote:
In post 490, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No self-voting though please.
If you trust me, join me. I promise to explain before I leave the game.
Hmmm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you saying it will be pro-town to eliminate you?

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 494, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you saying it will be pro-town to eliminate you?
It is indeed.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

You know what?? Scum are clever, and Town are stupid (collectively, not as individuals). So I'm going to unfold the cards:

1-shot RB
1-shot Activated Strongman
ANOTHER 1-shot Activated Strongman
- Neighbor
-Vanilla

Do you want this to get passed to Scum?? How can a Townie get rid of the Activated Strongman (so as to prevent it from being used by Scum) without using it themselves?? Not just one, but TWO Activated Strongman shots. What am I supposed to do here?? Pick RB and fake a guilty on the person who gets my package on D2??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I guess I am now waiting for Bingle to use his extraordinary mechanical skills on this one. :lol: My vote obviously is to let let me take that garbage to the grave with me.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 486, Almost50 wrote:Mechanically speaking, I should be executed today.
Objectively wrong, but objectively wrong in a way that I’ve been low key encouraging.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 491, Almost50 wrote:I think he may have been playing for time, knowing that I would have to come back sooner or later.
Duh.

When have I ever expressed an opinion on you before I was sure it was solid?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”