Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Nero: My vote is still on you too, mate. I like cyrus' suggestion that there should be at least one "anti-town" in your hood (I think it's more like 1-1-1 in composition), because SERIOSULY, what was the designer thinking giving me ONE SHOT of Traffic Analyst with a 3-players hood. 2 Masons AND 2 Neighbourizers, and -on top of it all- not allowing me to use it on N1? Was my role designed to out the Masons?? To get a false on your hood and out it? To be wasted on a target that was neighbourized by either T3 or Elsa?

Like, let's forget about T3/Elsa for a second.. if your hood is all Town that's FIVE false guilties for me vs 4 or 6 correct ones. Now considering Elsa was a WW his use of the shot would have turned him into a "false false guilty" (that's a false guilty for being in a hood that's not the WWs PT, but then it's also a false result because he IS a WW and is in a "scum" PT). T3 is up in the air as he himself would have been a false negative and the mod could not have predicted that he will go for a Mason (already one of the initial 5 falses).

So -in short- my money is on there being scum (of either or both factions) in your PT, which would make my Role a bit more meaningful. Otherwise it's nothing short of a troll.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I had nothing to do with this setup and you shouldn't be punishing me for your dislike of the setup b/c that's honestly what it feels like you are doing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I think it's p clear that Titus and arc are scum and that's where we should be eliminating in b/c if they flip different factions then I'm pretty much clear.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In other words, you want me to ignore the "info" I've been given overnight, and play like nothing happened? Why should I vote someone who is not the PT I outed? If not you then Psyche or Andres.

Actually, given the the option pull the trigger on one of you I'd say Andres should be it. He has hardly done anything all game. Do you think Andres is Scum (of either alignment)?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Both kitty and I have said that andre is most likely scum. You know there has to be scum outside my hood even if andre/kitty is scum, right? 1 or 3 depending on the setup

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

But the info you have is meaningless unless you think kitty andre and I are scum that's just pretending like we have a hood.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1504, Nero Cain wrote:Both kitty and I have said that andre is most likely scum. You know there has to be scum outside my hood even if andre/kitty is scum, right? 1 or 3 depending on the setup
Is it not easier to look for 1 scum in 3 though?? Both you and Kitty have implied you wanted us to leave this hood alone for today, which is making you both look more sus in my eyes.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1505, Nero Cain wrote:But the info you have is meaningless unless you think kitty andre and I are scum that's just pretending like we have a hood.
I thought I made it clear I think TWO of you are Scum. I said I would expect it to be a 1-1-1 hood. That's 66.667% a chance to hit an anti-town player yeeting in the hood at random.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I ever said to leave the hood alone. We can get andre I don't mind, it's just that I think titus' are arcs play is obv scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Idk man, all I can tell you is that I'm not the scum you are looking for. If you want to play out guess the mod and hood purge b/c you think your role would be more useful than it maybe is then I can't stop you but getting a "has communication" result on a guy that has communication b/c I happen to be in a hood is not the gulity you want it to be

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like both Titus and arc should know better but the have to pretend like they don't. Arc is particularly bad b/c she cherry picked and outright ignored the explanation at first.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1508, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I ever said to leave the hood alone. We can get andre I don't mind, it's just that I think titus' are arcs play is obv scum.
Good. So we can get either (or both) next. I mean, we're not too close to ELo, are we? I am just going for what I perceive to be the highest probability possible for flipping scum.

Also, let me think aloud: I am not saying this is the case, but
what if
.. there are 3 scums in each sides, and what if you are playing the craziest gambit of all, outing your team?? I mean, it would be a high-risk high-reward move, as none of you could be "guiltied" for having access to a PT anymore, and IF one gets flipped you'd still be able to claim it was a Neighbourhood, so the other two are unlikely to be Scum as well. Of course this would mean you are Mafia (which isn't even what I suspected you to be when I picked you for my target), and it assumes the WWs would also be convinced enough not to shoot inside that hood when hunting for Mafia. It does sound crazy (I already said that) but would have deserved a Scummy Award if it went through.

Allowing myself to go even further down that road, Andres would probably be the Goon (or the weakest Role), since that's whom you are willing to bus.

I want to hear from Psyche though before I decide on this. For the time being..

UNVOTE:

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1492, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1484, cyrus62 wrote:So we know of scum hood wolf hood and maybe the nigebor hood is both town wolf and scum f this is right that means between Nero kitty and Andes we have a wolf, a scum and a town anders I think is scum kitty wolf and maybe Nero is town. As for rest test I think is scum hem is wolf these are my solves ps I'm open for ideas.

so we know of the scum hood. The wearwovles and.

Now we just found out about the nigebor hood which is nwg boy Nero and Andes out of throse three.

I think Nero is town

Andes is scum

And nwg boy is a wolf.

Arc is scum and Titus is wolf
I am town.
In post 1498, Nero Cain wrote:Well you and arc could talk about why your vote is sitting on me when both of you know that it's a false positive But hey Why would either of you play protown when you aren't?
because i still didn't get clarity.
In post 1510, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like both Titus and arc should know better but the have to pretend like they don't. Arc is particularly bad b/c she cherry picked and outright ignored the explanation at first.
Who is scum then?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Is andres ever going to post?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1511, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1508, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I ever said to leave the hood alone. We can get andre I don't mind, it's just that I think titus' are arcs play is obv scum.
Good. So we can get either (or both) next. I mean, we're not too close to ELo, are we? I am just going for what I perceive to be the highest probability possible for flipping scum.

Also, let me think aloud: I am not saying this is the case, but
what if
.. there are 3 scums in each sides, and what if you are playing the craziest gambit of all, outing your team?? I mean, it would be a high-risk high-reward move, as none of you could be "guiltied" for having access to a PT anymore, and IF one gets flipped you'd still be able to claim it was a Neighbourhood, so the other two are unlikely to be Scum as well. Of course this would mean you are Mafia (which isn't even what I suspected you to be when I picked you for my target), and it assumes the WWs would also be convinced enough not to shoot inside that hood when hunting for Mafia. It does sound crazy (I already said that) but would have deserved a Scummy Award if it went through.

Allowing myself to go even further down that road, Andres would probably be the Goon (or the weakest Role), since that's whom you are willing to bus.

I want to hear from Psyche though before I decide on this. For the time being..

UNVOTE:
I don't think all 3 are the same faction mafia

I wouldn't be surprised if up to 2 were mafia/werewolf in there, just based on individual reads.

Nom didn't think it was Nero. We were both scumreading Kitty. Andres has way too little content
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

I am not sure if the guilty is real. Regardless of alignment, Nero has a habit of FoSing when I FoS him.

I need to look at Nero's relationship with Kitty. Not mentioning Andres is reasonable given his lack of presence.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

This of course puts me backwards on sorting Tessa. They really are suspect though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Calling you on your bullshit is a thing and bullshit from Titus is scum titus

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1513, Dunnstral wrote:Is andres ever going to post?
What Dan said about me was true - I have been stretched thin and I signed up because I wanted to play with him.

I guess I should reveal part of my role because it may help a bit and it’s been confusing to me for a while.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I am, aside from being a Neighbor that apparently can’t trust my neighbors from keeping our conversations inside of that thread without pasting them directly (who doesn’t actually know that’s a rule in a bloody Mafia game?), a 2-Shot Simple Doctor.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

The reason I’m revealing this now is because, as you might have guessed, I’ve used both shots protecting humaneatingmonkey both nights. I thought they were obvious Town at first, but for
some
reason I can’t figure out, they weren’t shot at. We know this because, well, 2 players have died every night.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I think that’s fascinating. Obviously I caught some of the softs so I didn’t protect Dan even though I was pretty sure they were Town (you can see my reads N1 already).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I voted for Gamma because of how they defended Elsa Jay - I would have done the same in almost any circumstance, because I felt that was particularly incriminating. I feel Iecerint and cyrus62 fit a bit of the same bill. And I found them somewhat Scummy for other reasons.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I said I was going to be VLA through today in a different game and I would have posted the same thing here had it not been locked because well KittyTacky didn’t know a certain rule.

I haven’t read what’s been posted today, and I do intend to, but frankly I have been working this weekend and like I said elsewhere, I think I need a break from Mafia. And will probably take one after this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it important that your reads/conversation wasn't revealed. Targeted only one person with your ability seems like a waste.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”