Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to burn a servant.

Saber (7): Beast, Rider, Assassin, Caster, Alter Ego, Shielder, Archer
Avenger (1): Foreigner
Ruler (1): Lancer
Lancer (1): Ruler

Deadline: (expired on 2021-07-12 00:17:51)

Page Usage: 33/42
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

Since ya'll hammered on a Friday late night, you get to wait for the morning. Sorry!
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:39 am

Post by Cabd »

Atalanta watched indulgently as the competing Servants set up a pit for a long jump. There had been some discussion of making it the triple jump, but everyone had quickly agreed the arena wasn't nearly long enough for that.

Jump...jump. Atalanta wished she could get some screenshots of these solemn figures flailing through the air to eke out that one extra inch. Dignity had long since been sacrificed on the altar of victory.

Near the end of the line, a Servant kicked up one heel, then the other, with an air of anxiety. When she was up, she clicked the soles of her (admittedly very cool) shoes together and took off running. Hitting the line, there was a brief flare of light from her heels, and she catapulted nearly to the far arena wall.

"Wow!" said Servant Saber. "That beats you losers by...what, half a mile?" She tossed her pink hair back, cat ears twitching.

Much though Atalanta felt kinship with others sporting feline features, this could not be allowed to stand. "We need to inspect those shoes, Saber," Atalanta announced. "I suspect they gave you a bit of a boost, no?"

Saber pouted and flounced over to the balcony. "These old things?" She shook her toe to the crowd in what she clearly hoped was a coy manner. "Hardly! I just have a light heart and nothing weighing me down, no guilty conscience here. It makes me fly relative to these sticks in the mud." The eyes peering it from beneath her lashes looked anything but casual.

Atalanta snapped her fingers, and Saber flew up fifteen feet. From that height, the booster rocket mechanisms in the bottoms of her shoes were clearly evident. "I thought so. Another competitor with evil intentions!"

Suzuka Gozen sulked. "I'm a high school girl! How am I supposed to compete against these big lugs?!?"

"Fairly and with honor." Atalanta held out a hand, and Suzuka's Golden Apple smacked into Atalanta's palm.

Even as she floated down, Saber was dissolving into golden sparkles. "Whatever, your Festival was dull anyways. I have cooler places to be..." And she was gone.

"Twelve Servants remain. Why don't we take a water break here," Atalanta proclaimed. "Be back out here soon."

"And leave my Berserker alone!" piped up the Master from the balcony. "I didn't Rayshift here for too short an event."

"What he said," echoed Atalanta. She studied an eager Nero. Sigh. "You've mostly behaved. You get *one* song. Choose wisely. I have the microphone plug right here..." Atalanta threatened.

Nero grinned and began to warble as the Servants trudged out. "Weeee are the champions, my friends!"

A dozen lucky Servants picked up their place to get out of earshot.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Cabd »

Servant Saber, Suzuka Gozen, as played by Titus:

Spoiler:
Class, Faction, Player Name, and True NameSaber
Mafia
Titus
Suzuka Gozen

Alignment, Gender, Attribute, and TraitsNeutral-Evil
Female
Sky
Divine, Divine Spirit, Female, Humanoid, Oni, Riding Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

skillsSupernatural Power (JK) B+ ~ You gain an extra NP star at the start of each even numbered day phase.

Mystic Eyes B+ ~ Three times during the game, at night, you may use this role. When you do, target another player. If your target is male, you will be informed of when, and what type of action, performed by them towards you for the rest of the game.

Blessing of Wisdom C ~ You may use this in conjunction with any skill, noble phantasm, or factional action twice during the game. When you do, any targets of your action that have non-factional private topics will be forced open to you. You will then be announced and welcome to post in them.

Noble PhantasmTenkiame (Demonic Sun-Shower) ~ **** ~ At night, you may use this Noble Phantasm. When you do, target a player. That player will be limited to 25 posts of 25 words each the following day. Should they break this restriction, they will lose the ability to use skills and Noble Phantasms for an entire day and night cycle.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Cabd »

Night 1 begins now and will last for 48 hours. You may submit actions via notes PT or PM.

Night 1 ends: (expired on 2021-07-12 13:42:38)
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Cabd »

At work, processing this on my lunch hour, stay tuned.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Cabd »

A desperate mission. One, last chance for salvation. The odds were low that it would work, but a cornered animal will do anything to save itself. They drew lots, and the unlucky ones set off under the cover of whatever concealment they could find to muster hope that they could emerge from the other side of this ordeal intact. Knowing that even if they failed, their fellows might pull through another way.

Blades flashed.

*snip*

The caterwauling cut off with an abrupt hiccup. Nero looked indignantly at the microphone, lashing the cord impatiently. It whipped up from the edge of the balcony, frayed end flying through the air. "My power ballad!" she whined. "I was only halfway through my set list."

Atalanta decided to deliberately not see the team of chortling Servants making their way back to their bleacher seats, scissors safely stowed once more. Really, they'd done her a favor, given the way the mood in the stadium had been shifting since Nero got her hands on the microphone. She reached behind her chair and grabbed the megaphone she'd stashed, just in case. "No, Nero," she preempted the question, "you don't want to sing through this. Just think of the feedback and distortion; your public would be so disappointed."

Atalanta signaled for someone to bring Nero a platter of grapes, then cleared her throat. "We will now resume the competition. My remaining dozen, step OUT!"

The line of competitors emerged. One, two, three...nine, ten, eleven. One didn't come back. Atalanta sighed. "All right, where did Ruler go?"

The Servants looked at one another. "We just found her Golden Apple on the bench. When we went to reassemble. Guess she dropped out? Or something?"

"Or something," Atalanta agreed. "The competition would seem to be heating up." With a snap of her fingers, the abandoned Golden Apple whizzed over the Servants' heads and smacked into her palm. "Servant Ruler, Jeanne d'Arc, has burned out, it would seem. Happens to the best athletes."

An uncomfortable silence fell. "What, you weren't thinking it?" she asked the crowd. "No matter. I see no reason not to continue my Festival. Impress me, Servants!"
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Cabd »

Servant Ruler, Joan Of Arc, as played by Momrigal (formerly Mastina)
Spoiler:
Class, Faction, Player Name, and True NameRuler
Town
Momrigal, Mastina
Joan of Arc

Alignment, Gender, Attribute, and TraitsLawful-Good
Female
Star
Costume-Owning, Female, Humanoid, Saberface, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish

skillsRevelation A ~ You may use this skill during the day phase, a total of three times. When you do, target a player. You will learn that player's Attribute.

Restoration of the Brilliant Holy Light A ~ Once during the game, during the day, you may use this skill. Select a target. They will lose ** and become macho until the start of the next day phase.

God's Resolution A ~ Twice during the game, at night, you may use this skill. Select a target. You will roleblock that player. Actions blocked by this role will be refunded back to the target.

Noble PhantasmLuminosité Eternelle (God is Here With Me) ~ ***** ~ You may activate this Noble Phantasm at night. When you do, select two targets. You and both targets will be protected from kills (Doctored). At the start of the following day phase, you will be told if either of your targets was visited by anyone other than yourself that night, but not which one, how many, or who.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Cabd »

With 11 players alive, it will take 6 votes to burn a servant.

Deadline for Day 2 is set at: (expired on 2021-07-19 15:09:16)

Page Usage: 1/33

Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Servant Beast »

I know Ruler was kind of obvious town, but that is still a weird kill.

VOTE: Avenger

For now. I might change to foreigner later, I'm thinking on it.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Servant Beast »

Also, ngl if Ruler had gotten wagoned and run up and claimed their true role, I would've copped to being wrong and have have gone straight to the hammer button on the sheer number of scum sided abilities they had. :oops: Glad they didn't.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Servant Alter Ego »

VOTE: Foreigner

Changed my mind overnight. Think the comment crediting Saber for catching Moon is especially bizarre with the weirdness of his stance on Saber before that (didn't want the master vote but only called Saber nullish), looks like scum down a teammate who didn't want the wagon to shift to the other one.
Servant Archer
Servant Archer
Goon
Servant Archer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Servant Archer »

I kinda thought I was gonna be the night kill tbh. Ruler was a strange choice.

Beast, I am against an Avenger wagon at the moment --- Looking over Saber's iso, I think that the scum team decided to try and bus Moon Cancer for town cred -- so Avenger's gladiate makes less sense to be trying to save Moon.

VOTE: foreginer

Could it be? Could I really be 3/3 on my read list?
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Servant Berserker »

In post 1635, Servant Beast wrote:Also, ngl if Ruler had gotten wagoned and run up and claimed their true role, I would've copped to being wrong and have have gone straight to the hammer button on the sheer number of scum sided abilities they had. :oops: Glad they didn't.
I don't get how you see that third skill and NP and think that's scumsided tbh
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:48 am

Also would have been an overlap with Moon Cancer's skills, but that's more or less irrelevant now.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Servant Avenger »

Apparently Lancer is town.
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Servant Berserker »

I'll try to read the game in full this day phase, no promises, but I will say foreigner is probably the person I'm most suspicious of currently
also got a small feeling that beast is town from what I've currently caught up on
not impressed with Caster rn
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am

Okay, not apparently, Lancer
is
town.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Servant Assassin »

Is that a role related assessment?
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:04 am

In post 1643, Servant Assassin wrote:Is that a role related assessment?
Yes, just not from my role.
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:05 am

To clarify I received the information.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Servant Beast »

Mod confirmed town by PM?
Servant Avenger
Servant Avenger
Goon
Servant Avenger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:10 am

In post 1646, Servant Beast wrote:Mod confirmed town by PM?
Correct.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Servant Assassin »

hmm. Beast gets to know shielder is town, Lancer confirms himself (presumably).

I'd like to trade in my NP please.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:20 am

At this point the only realistic possibilities I see for scum are Foreigner, Caster, or maybe Rider. Probably autowin, tbh. Boring game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”