Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Yang »

"when a girl is staring into her purse like Narnia is in there you don't have to see the phone to know she's texting in class". A favorite quote from my middle school years
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Yang »

Everyone you have ever met is a Ditto that copied a human.

Except me.

I'm a Clefable who used Metronome, randomly got Transform, and copied a human.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Yang »

Hectic plays games on the easy difficulty setting.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Yang »

I tied my shoes one time, back in a 2012, and applied super glue and just keep wearing them again. Not a single soul has noticed.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Yang »

I've pet a sting ray before.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Yang »

I watched Hectic play Halo once and he was one of those people who tries to stick people with plasma grenades to the exclusion of doing things that could win the game.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Yang »

Everyone should own a doubleheaded coin.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Yang »

Wash your hands
Yin
Yin
Townie
Yin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Yin »

It's here. What we've all been waiting for.

"The grand finale!"

The man turns to the assortment of villagers, all waiting to see the end of the show. He bends at the waist and bows low, white top hat staying firmly in place, then straightens and smiles with the force of the sun as his arms extend outward. His glee is apparent in every exaggerated movement.

Then he turns to the woman beside him.

"I hope you had fun today too Princess. You know the show was really for you in the end."
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

As night falls upon the pit, the top hat wielding man returns.

Very good, I trust your collective judgment. The horrors this one will experience will be unimaginable.

He snaps his fingers, summoning ethereal arms out of the abyss to reach up from the ground. They grab Infinity's ankles and pull her into a dark unseen void.

Rest well, folk.

Infinity324 was...

Spoiler:
Mafia
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Hectic »

Night 1 ends in (expired on 2021-07-09 20:01:40)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

You all awaken to another day inside the dreary walls of the pit. You soon notice a member is missing at the morning meeting.

You find NorwegianBoyEE dead inside his stone abode. Despite the blood splattered all over his clothes, he looks unharmed. Yet, he is very cold to the touch.

He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

You don't have long to mourn as the
Mayor
descends upon you yet again, this time as a winged harpy. He transforms back to the familiar shape of his top hat form.

Fantastic work yesterday, friends. Same drill again, sentence the corrupted within you.

He grins, and flies off into the heavens.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

It's not long after the Mayor's flown off, ignoring the numerous questions everyone has, when you hear... something.

beep beep beep

You look around for the source of the noise, eventually landing on Ircher.

beep beep beep

Yang shakes her head.

He's used metronome and transformed into a Voltorb.

beep beep beep

Yin nods grimly.

The Holy Lance be with you.

Strapped to Ircher's chest is a bomb. There's a large red button on the front that spells DETONATE.

Ircher looks around anxiously.

It seems my fate may be sealed. However, there's no need for anyone here to do anything drastic...

Ircher is confirmed town. At any time, any player may detonate the bomb and kill Ircher by posting
DETONATE
in all-caps and bold. If every letter is not capitalised and bold, it will not count.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 2.0

[11] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ircher, clidd, Morning Tweet, Robert M Hunter, Tanner, Satoru Nakata, Chara

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-17 20:00:50).

Joint moderator ISO.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

wow lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Tanner »

[i wrote the following the morning after the flip. the norwee and ircher parts are kinda moot now, but i'm posting it anyway. will look at norwee's iso when it's not 2am. also uhhh, ircher buddy you okay there?]

i cannot stop thinking about this game, so i will make some notes. if i live to see day two, i will post this in the main thread. if not, i will post this in the dead thread. the order within tiers is kinda town>scum but also kind of not, idk.

town:

- tanner. don't @ me.

most likely town unless we're living in a fucked up world:

- ydrasse. while i was thinking her posts are pretty townie on its own, i don't think scum!her decides to bus infinity in after i made two (2) shitposts asking for infinity votes. she could've made some bullshit up about nakata. or about ircher. or about literally anyone. like, i *think* ydrasse is sometimes slightly bus happy, but lmfao what the fuck would this be. nah fam.

- norwee. similar story to ydrasse, i think his general solviness and energy are decently +town on their own, i similarly don't think he busses infinity in like that. town.

- amy. this one is not as strong as ydra/norwee because i don't have like, a *general* townread on her slot, but i still think that that infinity bus was not in any way necessary, especially as she was already angling to vote either nakata or ircher. so i don't think scum!amy does it.

- ircher. now this is not really based on his play (though that one wallpost was Decent i guess), but i believe the way infinity played around him *strongly* implies that he's town. so i already called out infinity for this in , but look at this sequence. in , ircher is at 5 votes, and infinity is egging his wagon on, but not voting him herself. ~18 hours later, ircher is at y-1, with it seeming like there's not way he's not getting yeeted. infinity jumps out of the void to suddenly defend ircher and say that she actually wants to kill nakata (, ). this is not scum defending their partner (unless they were going for the ultimate wifom defense). this is scum weakly defending a townie they thought was a lost cause for the towncred the next day. and then on page 70 she's magically fine with an ircher wagon again? if this truly was a 9000 iq distance that infinity knew i was gonna fall for, then mad props.

probably(?) town but like, i could be wrong:

- clidd. this one kinda pains me. he's here solely based on his play/wim, and the fact that i am very aware that town!clidd gets tunnelled on unimportant things and misses sort-of-obvious scum signs. like, his defense of infinity is Not Good, and that hammer makes me slightly anxious. but as said, on play he's town, so i'm just gonna hope he's town for now.

- pooky. now i am not that solid on this one because he did want ircher and shit, but i don't think he lets partner!infinity die like that. idk, i'm invoking the chara's folly tell again. i don't think pooky sits on the sidelines like that when his partner is going down like that.

- nakata. ctrl+f'ing "nakata" in infinity's iso, i don't think those are s/s. like, infinity was kind of continuously pushing nakata, and the posts i called infinity out for in imply to me that they're not aligned. also, i don't think that nakata not wanting to vote infinity because infinity will be readable later is actually scummy, as opposed to a townie caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. *however*, i'm putting it out there immediately that i have been fooled by a distance like the one i called out in , so take this with a grain of salt. also, if i wake up to see ydrasse dead, i'm heavily looking at nakata and trying to sort him asap. (i'll be doing that if i'm alive regardless, because i feel like a decent amount of the game could be different depending on if nakata is scum or town, but you feel).

the poe:

- morning tweet. man, i want tweetie to be town, i really do. i'm not yet feeling the "tweetie is obvtown" feeling. and her interactions / play around infinity are... iffy at best. and i don't like the sit on ircher.

- chara. i'm not very certain on this, and it's mostly a nullread coupled with "its infinity vote made me raise an eyebrow" and some posts around her feeling "hmm". i haven't yet put too much thought into this, since sorting chara is probably Not Easy, and i don't like using up effort if i don't know if i'm gonna see tomorrow to present that effort. and i know "this person have stronk scumgaem so null" is an extremely annoying thing to hear (i lose my shit every time innocentvillager does it to me, even though more often than not it's a joke), so in advance i'm apologizing for doing that, but. yeah.

- flea. yikes, okay, what the fuck was that vote on me lmfao. anyway, something rings scummy-wrong about fae having infinity in faer scumpool for a long period of time but never voting her? however, something also rings townie-wrong in fae being utterly disinterested in voting ircher, and on grounds fae could easily ignore if needed (yin clear). and voting me, when it was blatantly obvious it won't go through? so like, i don't know, this slot confuses me.

- robert. i know i said his interactions with infinity are kinda -partner but my god this slot looks scummy as shit. i don't think there's a single genuine thought about solving the game anywhere in his iso. and the constant lurk-if-no-pressure / post-if-pressure pattern is Not Good.
your eyes on the city.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Flea
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:41 pm

am i the only person who's super tempted to blow ircher up for the lols
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:41 pm

internal voice pooky internal voice
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am too

i'll post more later but i am unironically dealing with the realization that i had a premonition in my dream last night about a dog, this is actually not a joke btw
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ye ye the suspicion on Ircher may have been a tad overblown but i felt it was a good idea

I did feel very strongly that his play was anti town and i did kinda hold out hope for Infy, though.

i havent really researched infy associatives but i see and remember Nakata being something Infy just afk pushed I guess.

Flea not committing to anything and just letting us play makes me feel like Nakata/Ircher town if flea scum. Flea not having the slightest horse in the race just doesnt make sense to me if fae're town or scum with multiple of them. Does work out if Ircher was town though nicely since faer input isnt necessary

i see fae commited to Nakata super late in the day -- when infy was pretty much dead. admittedly in faer shoes i would think to hammer Infy, but WIFOM and it's not like faer position at that point mattered. That is also just after voting Tanner. idk what was up with that, maybe it was performative (to look like creative town), maybe just another thing to avoid committing to an important wagon, unsure
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:43 pm

D

what kind of dog was it?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ircher i assume you did not place the bomb on yourself yes?
In post 2115, Tanner wrote:- chara. i'm not very certain on this, and it's mostly a nullread coupled with "its infinity vote made me raise an eyebrow" and some posts around her feeling "hmm". i haven't yet put too much thought into this, since sorting chara is probably Not Easy, and i don't like using up effort if i don't know if i'm gonna see tomorrow to present that effort. and i know "this person have stronk scumgaem so null" is an extremely annoying thing to hear (i lose my shit every time innocentvillager does it to me, even though more often than not it's a joke), so in advance i'm apologizing for doing that, but. yeah.
lol well it is a truly frustrating read to receive but i dont disagree

I think Chara would fit nicely with Nakata town and Infy scum in terms of pushes and when they were timed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah, judging by the flavour it seems like Yin caused the bomb on ircher. Perhaps it's related to Ircher being the second biggest wagon? I couldn't imagine NKing him as third party or mafia
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

idk if Yin & yang are still around but

Yin
, is there more than 1 criminal inside of Tanner, Amy, Robert, Ydrasse, and Chara?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”