[3] Ircher:
PookyTheMagicalBear, Robert M Hunter, Morning Tweet
[2] Satoru Nakata:
Infinity 324, clidd
[1] Morning Tweet:
Satoru Nakata
[1] Tanner:
Flea The Magician

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-07 18:10:20).

Joint moderator ISO.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

hi clidd
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:03 am

Post by clidd »

If you had a vig bullet, who would you shot in a Infinity scumflip?

(hypothetically)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2040, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2038, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1958, Ydrasse wrote:90%

i have never seen infinity act like this even when shes pushed or pressured she still responds and solves and does things and i don’t think she would roll over willingly and die if she was town

if she gets to shoot after she dies or something give me the fucking bullet if it means people stop saying she’s towny
yeah but the game is an anomaly in general not an anomaly within her town games, right? What's special about town infinity doing it vs scum Infy?
i don’t see town infinity doing this and i especially don’t see her logging onto mafiascum going “today i will not look at this game where i am suspected and a potential wagon without intervening” as the votes hop on like it’s absolutely no damage control which like, im thinking of it in terms of /scummy/ moreso than unique to infinity; the meta that i have is just a small benefit to her behavior at large
In post 2041, Ydrasse wrote:idk man maybe i’m assuming way too much but given she was online i would have expected even a “i’m really sorry guys” or SOMETHING
yeah fair enough
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2052, clidd wrote:If you had a vig bullet, who would you shot in a Infinity scumflip?

(hypothetically)
on wagon? probably ircher (i’m wavering back and forth on him after norwee commented about him being around)

off wagon is either nakata or probably robert right now? bc tanner had also made some points on him and i’m starting to think i could be wrong there bc... where is he lol
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:11 am

Post by clidd »

Alright, thanks.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2052, clidd wrote:If you had a vig bullet, who would you shot in a Infinity scumflip?

(hypothetically)
idk if i can answer but it's Ircher literally every time but its like not even related to what infy flips
Ydrasse wrote:

(hypothetically)
on wagon? probably ircher (i’m wavering back and forth on him after norwee commented about him being around)

off wagon is either nakata or probably robert right now? bc tanner had also made some points on him and i’m starting to think i could be wrong there bc... where is he lol
robert is making my townread on him look stupid why does he only play when we're talking about him SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I would shoot Ircher>Nakata>Flea>Chara>Pooky>Robert>Ydrasse>Norwe>Tanner>clidd>Amy in roughly that order

wait

i forgot to factor in Infy being scum

That would look good for Norwe and Ydrasse
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: image

Image[/spoiler[
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:15 am

spoiler fail.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Tanner »

while i still definitely think that robert is scummy as all hell, i do think (assuming infinity scumflip) that he's -aligned with infinity, unless the team is exactly robert/infinity/nakata. though multiball might be a thing i guess, so /shrug.

am i the only one that thinks that chara's vote on infinity is more bus-like than ircher's?

i probably shouldn't do preflip, it usually ends up being a disappointment.
your eyes on the city.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Yang »

Infinity 324 is one of the most appealing personalities on the site. She is a transparent and empathetic person but not in the sense that she always says what someone else is feeling, and not in the sense that she shared all the things you don't need to hear. She's perhaps most fascinating in how she treats the boundaries of her own knowledge and insight. She has an inherent reverence for what she might learn or how she may even grow in the future.

She is always a delight to have on the website. She has a rather unique style of play, the kind of play that maybe comes from someone who seems like they might be tightlipped in social threads or postgames but she is gently chatty there too.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2059, Tanner wrote:while i still definitely think that robert is scummy as all hell, i do think (assuming infinity scumflip) that he's -aligned with infinity, unless the team is exactly robert/infinity/nakata. though multiball might be a thing i guess, so /shrug.

am i the only one that thinks that chara's vote on infinity is more bus-like than ircher's?

i probably shouldn't do preflip, it usually ends up being a disappointment.

go on?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:31 am

Post by clidd »

@Tanner

Judging by vote movement alone, yes, I can see too a more likely buss from Chara than Ircher comparatively (though I think that her slot is towny).
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 2061, Ydrasse wrote:go on?
which part? i imagine if robert and infinity were scum together, he would've changed to nakata this morning (to make that wagon bigger) as opposed to sitting on ircher? maybe i'm wrong, i dunno.

the chara vote thing, its vote came at a time where infinity was kind of really really looking like a likely flip, while i don't think that's true of ircher's vote? and chara's iso has a few awkward defenses of infinity, but i'm not too sure about that, i'm not that good at associate readings, especially not from Actually Good scum players.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 2062, clidd wrote:@Tanner

Judging by vote movement alone, yes, I can see too a more likely buss from Chara than Ircher comparatively (though I think that her slot is towny).
i'm just trying to figure out what is going on. regardless of flips, this end-of-day feels weird, so i'm taking any info available.
your eyes on the city.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:54 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2064, Tanner wrote:
In post 2062, clidd wrote:@Tanner

i'm just trying to figure out what is going on. regardless of flips, this end-of-day feels weird, so i'm taking any info available.
Maybe I'll be able to help you better after the flip.

Just wanted to say there that I'm leaning Chara as more likely busser than Ircher (but this will only be useful to speculate after the flip).
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:56 am

Post by clidd »

By the way, thanks for replying, Morning ()
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:59 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2060, Yang wrote:
Spoiler:
Infinity 324 is one of the most appealing personalities on the site. She is a transparent and empathetic person but not in the sense that she always says what someone else is feeling, and not in the sense that she shared all the things you don't need to hear. She's perhaps most fascinating in how she treats the boundaries of her own knowledge and insight. She has an inherent reverence for what she might learn or how she may even grow in the future.

She is always a delight to have on the website. She has a rather unique style of play, the kind of play that maybe comes from someone who seems like they might be tightlipped in social threads or postgames but she is gently chatty there too.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Chara »

i voted because Infinity is probably happening regardless of what i do here thanks to plurality, and i wanted to see if anyone would hammer so we can see the flip.

when was i defending Infinity? i've never thought she was towny, but players who know her better kept saying this could be town her.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:03 am

Post by clidd »

Don't worry Chara, it's just a theory.

(and a bit of paranoia too)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:06 am

In post 2059, Tanner wrote:though multiball might be a thing i guess
You really are taking the "Yin is a liar" route...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:08 am

@yang have I gone mad here?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Chara »

the three factions thing seems more plausible to me than criminals = scum + Yin being completely truthful.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Tanner »

Spoiler:
In post 1109, Chara wrote:
In post 1103, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Satoru Nakata is town then i think they'd be an pretty easy miselim due to their weird mannerism and low charisma. Hence my paranoia with Infinity here and how quickly the Nakata wagon rose up.
i also didn't like Infinity's Nakata vote, but her follow-up on it wasn't too bad.
how is that different from Infinity herself, though? her wagon also seemed to spring up pretty fast, and i have heard from players in this game i can't remember that her day 1 isn't the best.
In post 1747, Chara wrote:
In post 1744, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: infinity

i have absolutely no energy today and sorry for not writing the case i was going to but at this point i’m not as sure i want to pursue it idk if it’s cold feet but rereading satoru’s iso i’m less solid, and as for the ircher wagon that wall post ah... ircher’s clearly been paying attention and thinking abo this game even if he didn’t externalize it and i think that the things he has to say are pretty decent? it’s annoying because he’s not /doing/ anything with these reads but it fits into what he was going for this game according to what he says. maybe i’m a dumbass going oooo big word pile good word you give good word to us and it’s winning over but there’s a level of nuance there that i don’t know if scum!ircher could conjure having been so aloof otherwise which i feel still reflects a solving mindset
i also have no energy but i'm jealous because you have still made a good point here abt that one post having some good stuff in it and reflecting he has been doing his own solving even if he's being weird about it.

curious what makes you feel less solid on Nakata scum, though?
In post 1867, Chara wrote:i am okay with an Ircher elim still, he and Nakata could both be scum and that could also explain the way the votes are rn, i think. that sort of analysis isn't really my wheelhouse. as long as it's not a townread i'm not especially fussed abt who ultimately goes at this point.
though Infinity is my least-preferred out of those on the table.

i'm kind of regretting not giving Robert more attention, in part because of Tanner putting in the work there, but also because i've only really examined the motivations of a few slots so far.

pedit: i don't get why, though. you haven't said what you're upset about so it's hard to do anything about it.

these posts struck me as lowkey infinity defenses, but i will fully admit i haven't bothered to read them in context and try to figure out if they make sense or not - that's homework for tomorrow. maybe.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 2070, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2059, Tanner wrote:though multiball might be a thing i guess
You really are taking the "Yin is a liar" route...
considering i know that he called a townie a criminal, excuse me for taking his statements with a grain of salt?
your eyes on the city.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”