forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:42 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

You know farside, I DID mention tin vision before in my wall of text. read everything next time. And overall this game is boring. Nothing interesting has happened for two days except more deaths. And now we lack a cop. Obviously I was wrong on Iam because I didn't follow my gut. My bad.

I really dislike this second part of the same post. I mean instead of scum hunting this is the equivilent of lurker lynching. Granted Vamp was not a great player, but there was more going on then just vamp's bad play
You weren't there. There really wasn't that much to go off of.

Really? But didn't you kind of flip flop back there a bit on this case. What changed your mind back to him as scum?

Bullshit. I never flipped OFF of Muerrto scum, I just thought I saw better, and expected Vamp to be vigged anyway.

IE: My case is failling lets BW someone else

More like the case was based off of one as the others buddy.

You know what? Screw this. You are strawmanning the hell out of me and you know it. I'm going to
Vote farside
. I was kinda hoping you'd be town. You aren't.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

forbiddanlight wrote:You know farside, I DID mention tin vision before in my wall of text. read everything next time. And overall this game is boring. Nothing interesting has happened for two days except more deaths. And now we lack a cop. Obviously I was wrong on Iam because I didn't follow my gut. My bad.

I really dislike this second part of the same post. I mean instead of scum hunting this is the equivilent of lurker lynching. Granted Vamp was not a great player, but there was more going on then just vamp's bad play
You weren't there. There really wasn't that much to go off of.

Really? But didn't you kind of flip flop back there a bit on this case. What changed your mind back to him as scum?

Bullshit. I never flipped OFF of Muerrto scum, I just thought I saw better, and expected Vamp to be vigged anyway.

IE: My case is failling lets BW someone else

More like the case was based off of one as the others buddy.

You know what? Screw this. You are strawmanning the hell out of me and you know it. I'm going to
Vote farside
So you ignored almost everytihing I said. Didn't show a quote where you addressed a case on tinvision. And voted me using strawman as a defense. Did I miss anything?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:57 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Yeah, the fact you are strawmanning me again. I'll address the entirity of your post later. I already TOLD you the post that has the Tin Vision feel. Wall of text post 305 I believe. Go read now, and quit trying to bullshit another mislynch for the win.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

forbiddanlight wrote:And overall this game is boring. Nothing interesting has happened for two days except more deaths.
Then do something about it, damn it!
forbiddanlight wrote:And now we lack a cop.
Not necessarily. Remember that there is the possibility of two cops.
forbiddanlight wrote:You know what? Screw this. You are strawmanning the hell out of me and you know it. I'm going to
Vote farside
You're being awfully panicky, and given it's LYLO, it's too early in the day for a vote to my liking.

HoS: forbiddanlight
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry that should be BM not TV. When did you have a case against BM?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

You're being awfully panicky, and given it's LYLO, it's too early in the day for a vote to my liking.
Panicky? Have you been paying attention in any of the other games we've been together in? Either way, that's far from panicky for me. That's me getting pissed because I'm misrepresented.

Also, I think in that same post I have something on Jordan, and there are other posts where I dislike the way he's doing things.
-StrangerCoug

orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Ok, I was gone all day yesterday, but was prodded in someother game, so I responded to that one so I wasn't replaced, so I didn't notice the new day finally started until now. Looks like strife hasn't either.

SC, I'll try not to appeal to emotion. I will step up my game, helping out and stuff, or else I will totally expect being vigged because I shouldn't be slacking off. I made a commitment to this game when I signed up to replace into it.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:16 am

Post by The Fonz »

farside22 wrote:
o.O You said that he never gave reasons, waaaay in day 1, even after he had. I pointed that out - by quoting his reasons.

That's an outright lie. I never said that.
Actually you did state that. Not word for word, but yes you did:
I said he dropped the IAAUN thing without explaining why.
Look, I've said this enough times. There's a full explanation later.

But basically, it comes down to:

Only A COMPLETE FREAKING MORON could think that those two things you quoted are the same thing.
strife220
strife220
Mafia Scum
strife220
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by strife220 »

Slow game

Can we mass-claim and get that over with?

My guess is a Korts/Penguin/Farside trio. I'd like to see Penguin lynched today most of all, I think.
Limited access, Aug 29 - Sept 3
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

strife220 wrote:Slow game

Quoted for truth.

Mod: Please prod all inactive players.

strife220 wrote:My guess is a Korts/Penguin/Farside trio. I'd like to see Penguin lynched today most of all, I think.
Korts being scum does not explain my surviving Night 2.

orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I wouldn't mind a mass claim.

I presume everyone wants me to go first?
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by Korts »

Yep, you might as well claim, OP.
scumchat never die
Rogueben
Rogueben
Goon
Rogueben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Rogueben »

StrangerCoug wrote:Mod: Please prod all inactive players.
Everyone has posted in the last couple of days.
Currently busy 7 days a week. Will post regularly though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 am

Post by farside22 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
strife220 wrote:Slow game

Quoted for truth.

Mod: Please prod all inactive players.

strife220 wrote:My guess is a Korts/Penguin/Farside trio. I'd like to see Penguin lynched today most of all, I think.
Korts being scum does not explain my surviving Night 2.
I agree. I don't see Korts as scum. Mass claim is good with me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay 2 things first. Strife what is your case on me?
Second to forbidden: Here was what you said about Jordan.
JordanA24: Finally shows up page 9 with an analysis post. Finds SC, forbiddanlight, and vamparific his top suspects. SC for hiding in shadows, a quick wagon disintegration, and the general bending to others wills to look townie, forbiddan for following bandwagons, claiming needlessly and confusing posts. Vamp for being most obviously scummy with the one liners and "I keep screwing myself over". Probably would vote SC if he voted then, Vamp is tempting, possibly forbiddan. FoS' BlakAdder's bandwagoning. States he meant that the claimed mason would be dead before the other scum claimed mason. Feels Vamp wagon is scum driven, as well as forbiddan's, feels Cougar is more scummy than Korts, so the connection should be tested there. Does not see armix as scummy. Sees BlakAdder as a decent wagon, REALLY sees tin vision as scummy and would vote him if it weren't for SC.
Jordan: Well, he's not afraid to speak his mind, even when he shows up that late. I like that, and it's also drawing attention to him which is what scum don't want. I like that kind of start. I like a lot of his analysis as well, and definitely seems to be working for the town. I'd like to see more small posts that relate to the current things, rather than mega analysis posts, (because you are more likely to give yourself away as scum in small posts you don't put as much work into), but otherwise, I lean town.

I believe Strife was the first person to mention some oddities about BM and him comments about Armlx that you just followed along with what Strife stated.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hmm, then I got this crossed with another game. I think I got confused with Polygamist...and also another person. Either way though, I changed my mind since he kinda didn't CONTINUE with the pro townness. Either that or I'm confirming bias because I didn't want to lynch to doctor so I voted Jordan/BM/you.

I still don't like how you presented me and the Fonz, and I'll be interested in seeing what you say about everyone else. I'll completely counter your list later, since I'm leaving for a place in about an hour.
-StrangerCoug

orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:47 am

Post by orangepenguin »

The Fonz: ???
fobiddanlight: Vanilla townie
farside22: ???
Korts: Doctor
skitzer: Mason (confirmed)
StrangerCoug: Vigilante (confirmed)
strife220: ???
orangepenguin: Vanilla Townie

I presume the rest of you are claiming too then? Also, do games usually have two docs, because killa 7 was the doc, but was killed Day 0. But the set-up says 0-2 doctors. The list says Korts is unconfirmed, but since he protected SC, doesn't that make him confirmed as well?

Should I do the popcorn method, and choose someone, or should we have whoever responds first?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:50 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

You may mark Korts as confirmed if you wish.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

orangepenguin wrote:The Fonz: ???

I presume the rest of you are claiming too then? Also, do games usually have two docs, because killa 7 was the doc, but was killed Day 0. But the set-up says 0-2 doctors. The list says Korts is unconfirmed, but since he protected SC, doesn't that make him confirmed as well?
The set-up has 0-2 which means there could be 2 doc's.
Should I do the popcorn method, and choose someone, or should we have whoever responds first?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:The Fonz: ???

The set-up has 0-2 which means there could be 2 doc's.

Sorry mine in bold. Popcorn works if everyone is on the same page for claiming. Any perference on who goes first?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:24 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Maybe The Fonz, since he's been under some scrutiny lately. Don't really matter, I guess, as long as everyone else claims. Since you're hear, you might as well though.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Korts »

I've been thinking; with three scum left still, I'd rather SC doesn't shoot at night if we happen to correctly lynch; or

SC, definitely shoot tonight, in case you were considering withholding a kill. If we mislynch, I probably won't be able to save the town from losing, since scum probably wouldn't try WIFOMing me into a lynch again; in case of a mislynch, you have a 3 in 5 chance of hitting scum (3 in 4 if you don't consider shooting me). If we correctly lynch, those chances are somewhat lower, however, we will definitely go into Day 5 in LYLO upon correctly lynching, with you shooting or without, with two confirmed minimum (assuming I'm getting killed); if you shoot, that will be two confirmed, two scum out of 5, if you don't, it will be 2 confirmed, 2 scum out of 6. Obviously we have a better chance with you shooting either way, and it's not vitally important to hit scum if we lynch correctly today.
scumchat never die
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Korts wrote:SC, definitely shoot tonight, in case you were considering withholding a kill.
I really didn't want to last night either given I don't have long to live whether or not today would have been LYLO.
Korts wrote:If we mislynch, I probably won't be able to save the town from losing, since scum probably wouldn't try WIFOMing me into a lynch again; in case of a mislynch, you have a 3 in 5 chance of hitting scum (3 in 4 if you don't consider shooting me). If we correctly lynch, those chances are somewhat lower, however, we will definitely go into Day 5 in LYLO upon correctly lynching, with you shooting or without, with two confirmed minimum (assuming I'm getting killed); if you shoot, that will be two confirmed, two scum out of 5, if you don't, it will be 2 confirmed, 2 scum out of 6. Obviously we have a better chance with you shooting either way, and it's not vitally important to hit scum if we lynch correctly today.
It would be nice by, if some miracle, we lynch correctly today and I vig one of the other scum, though ;)

Those odds are noted, but you will have to help me here.

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Korts »

Naturally.
scumchat never die
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

I think OP it should be decided by most who should claim first. However I think I will start this and we will just do popcorn.

I am vanilla town

OP you are next

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”