Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by Ku_F »

Vote Stef
, because ShadowGirl's avatar hypnotised me into voting you. If she snaps her finger it could change my vote ;).
Who's scum aru?
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:04 am

Post by Ku_F »

As ShadowGirl undid her spell, I'll
unvote.

Instead, I'll
vote CuriousKarmaDog
. What scum (scum used that tell right?) did in a previous game, doesn't mean that some other scum would use it in the same game.

[random]Viva la Women! Loved the post how all of us entered :)[/random]
Who's scum aru?
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 am

Post by Ku_F »

It is? Didn't know that. [sarcasm]I'll never use a smiley ever again[/sarcasm]

CKD, I thought that your reason for a vote against Cybele is weak. [entry post]Besides, we women support each other this game[/entry post]. That's my reason to vote you.
Who's scum aru?
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Ku_F »

Not every player with a strange avatar and a goon status is a newbie. You shouldn't underestimate them. But I don't like post 140. You're giving him an excuse to keep posting like that.
Who's scum aru?
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Post by Ku_F »

Wait a moment. Skitzer, you are watching me due to my [sarcasm] thingy?
Or is it with all my tags like that? Because I only used the [sarcasm] once. And that was regarding the smiley attack. And why do you call them fake?
Next you also say that I have posted little, while there are others wo have posted less than me.

But what notices me the most is the context in your biggest post. You mention many players, but the only ones that you really address are me, armlx and Tar. All the others are off-topic. By the look of that post, it seems a good one due to all the players you mention and due to it's length, but when you read it, it's almost nothing.

I'll give more comments later when I'm back from school
Who's scum aru?
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Ku_F »

So someone thinks I was protecting Stef with my smiley post comment.
The other thinks I'm suspicious as I random voted Stef and he me.
Anyone else with a different reason?

First of all, I didn't protect Stef with that post. I didn't knew that smiley's could also indicate scum. But now I know. I thought it was a strange reason to start an attack, but now that it's proven that it works, I won't make any comments about it anymore. Besides, later on Stef does strike me as scummy. But Skitzer caught my attention as well.

I know that scum random votes each other sometimes. But sometimes isn't everytime. It's interesting that you make me a midhigh level. It's also done sometimes that scum don't mention each other in their posts when one of the scum is in danger. Does that make all the players suspicious who didn't mention Stef? To me, not.
I think you're using every excuse to make players connect with Stef.
Besides, you're using the too scummy argument to 'clear' Empking and Shadowgirl also randomvoted Stef.
And why are players who 'defended' Stef of level medium?

I wonder what part 2 will bring us.
Who's scum aru?
Ku_F
Ku_F
Goon
Ku_F
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Ku_F »

Electra, now I'm confused.
I'm midhigh as I random voted Stef and Stef me. In your next post, you say that you don't know if the double random vote is less or more suspicious than a single random vote. But in that same post you say that eventhough SG random voted Stef, it doesn't change her level as she doesn't adress Stef afterwards. Then tell me why I'm midhigh and SG medium.

Also you say that one of the following five is scum: Empking, Electra, BA, Jebus and Rush.
Of those players, BA is the only one who has a midhigh level. Then why aren't you voting him? You're only excuse is that it seems to obvious.
However, we don't know what the scum could have planned for this day to try and save Stef (and BA if he's scum) as Stef was killed last night. Their whole plan was suddenly destroyed.

Also what does BA have to do with the connection of each player with Stef (see TSN)?
Who's scum aru?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”