Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Dunnstral
I've hit the tipping point.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:28 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

While we're here, who was neighborized by T3? Maybe we should confirm that claim.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

how do people feel about nomnomnom?
While I don't feel like he's a werewolf he could absolutely be mafia imo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:32 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

i'm not as in loved with nomnomnom as i was in Mini Normal Screaming
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1199, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1001, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 996, Testarossa wrote:I am just not sure yet which team is easier to hunt.
I doubt Elsa was bussed hard

For me pretty much anyone who spoke out against the weak claim or the neighborizor claim is unlikely to be elsa's partner
you know this really doesn't track given I was among the voices against Elsa
Quote where you spoke against the weak claim or the neighborizor claim and I will reconsider, I must have missed it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 759, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 718, T3 wrote:I think there is a dynamic where scum want to neighborize the other scumteam.
given I rolled scum neighborizer in a multiball game myself before this makes sense
as such it also makes elsa's claim the less trustworthy one as scum just need to make the one connection
In post 917, Gamma Emerald wrote:Honestly I don’t see how a weak role fits into a setup where we already might have 3 dead players at night
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:14 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I read the thread.
Votes on Dunn and Cyrus are atrocious, both are obviously town here, come on.
Monkey my dood my bro I love your style but your slip on Dunn is bad, Dunn is trying to solve here and it's pretty obvious from my POV. Probably town ;)
Gamma's pretty scummy all around from all his actions this game and only started scumreading Dunn when he realized the PoE was tightening around him.
VOTE: Gamma
In post 1201, humaneatingmonkey wrote:While we're here, who was neighborized by T3? Maybe we should confirm that claim.
I got neighborized by T3.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1193, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1190, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1139, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1117, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1087, Dunnstral wrote:So since you were allegedly roleblocked, shouldn't you be going after almost50?
Not exactly the question I had in mind, but it'll do. Mine would have been: why didn't Gamma target me rather than Kitty?
I wanted to target someone who seemed likely to be run up the next day to function as a fact-check to their claim. While I had bad vibes from you, you weren't a suspect for reasons that didn't feel like petty beef on some level. Kitty meanwhile actually seemed like someone who might get voted a fair amount.
But that means you will be paranoid of me for as long as we're both alive. I thought you implied the reason you crumbed the way you did was to get me to work with you, so what better way to convince me to work with you than announcing a clear on me?

Your reasoning would/could have looked more reasonable if you hadn't already claimed ONE shot.

I am also getting deja vu of previous games where I fence sat with my read on you, refused to vote you, and you flipped scum.

And it doesn't help that Elsa also flipped scum, so it looks like history keeps repeating itself with you two.
I tried to target for utility for the town
not what I thought would help me.

You are right about the implication though, however atp it probably didn't matter what I did because the result was effectively the same.

wdym that me and elsa's history is repeating though?
I explained the part about you.. me getting confused and flip floppy about my read on you and ending up NOT voting you when you flip red.

Alas.. ISO him. He even promised he wouldn't do that to me for the 5th time running. I don't even remember when was the last time he was town in a game with me.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

There is also absolutely no reason for Gamma to claim GS if he got a no result as town unless he specifically thinks that Kitty is some form of ascetic/untargetable, at this point it comes off as scum trying to determine what exactly blocked their attempt.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

It makes a lot of sense for scums to have a GS this game by the way, not only do you have a guilty on werewolves, you also have a guilty result on the cop that just flipped. The claim for all intents and purposes should be treated as NAI here. Focus on what Gamma has done this game and it'll be pretty obvious his actions are scum motivated.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

Official Vote Count

Gamma Emerald
(5): Iecerint, cyrus62, Andresvmb, Dunnstral, nomnomnom
Dunnstral
(3): humaneatingmonkey, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald
cyrus62
(1): Titus

Not Voting
(5): Almost50, ArcAngel9, T3, KittyTacky, Testarossa

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to terminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-07-11 10:54:00)
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No my actions are clearly town motivated especially following my claim
It seems you're satisfied to run me up without thinking for a second on that though.
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1211, Gamma Emerald wrote:No my actions are clearly town motivated especially following my claim
It seems you're satisfied to run me up without thinking for a second on that though.
Okay, then make your case, show me the towniness in there because I can't see it :)
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

already done so, read the thread
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tbh I'm laughing that you're saying I'm feeling narrowed down by a PoE that only accounts for one scum faction
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:27 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I mean I've read it, and I see your actions as scum motivated but you seem to disagree, so I'm giving you a chance to show me I'm wrong :]
pedit: well if you're from that scum faction that would be pretty bad wouldn't it? :P
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1200, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
This is also a ridiculously scummy vote lol
Not only is it on someone that's very obviously town, it's also phrased in such a dramatic fashion that seems to come from scum.
Reads like these football players that just roll on the ground screaming at the littlest of tackles! You come off as exasperated and you have been for quite a while this game and I think this indicates scum especially when there's little in thread that could have "set you off" about dunn.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have played very far above the radar, currently being number 3 in posts
compare to townstumps where I was willing to kinda play more subtly at points, and then factor in multiball and the fact that as scum I would want to avoid attention even more than regular
I understand you don't "get" multiball but imo playing as I have in multiball as scum is absolutely fucking stupid play.
Also, if I was Elsa's partner I would have to be the shittiest scum partner to have ever existed, because my god I did nothing to stop people from walking all over him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1199, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1001, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 996, Testarossa wrote:I am just not sure yet which team is easier to hunt.
I doubt Elsa was bussed hard

For me pretty much anyone who spoke out against the weak claim or the neighborizor claim is unlikely to be elsa's partner
you know this really doesn't track given I was among the voices against Elsa
In post 1200, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
try reading past the current page huh?
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:35 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Yes, I've read it, and it still comes off as off and scripted.
Also I've personally never mentioned you being scum with Elsa. I just think you're scummy in a vacuum!
I also think you're smart enough as scum to vary your play from game to game. And I remember a lot of your posts not being about current game subjects regardless, so I think it's fairly moot regardless.
I ain't convinced gammster
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Gamma: can you promise me you're not flipping anti-town this time around? Cuz I really don't want to look like a jerk for the 3rd time running, but I'd also feel bad if I had let you go twice as scum and only voted you as town, so I'm too confused as to what I should do right now.

FTR, I am not voting Dunn if that's the alternative you're providing me. You can either find us another target to work on together, or you can let me make my own deductions and plays with a promise that I won't feel like switching my Avi back to that monkey arse upon your glip

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1220, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: can you promise me you're not flipping anti-town this time around? Cuz I really don't want to look like a jerk for the 3rd time running, but I'd also feel bad if I had let you go twice as scum and only voted you as town, so I'm too confused as to what I should do right now.

FTR, I am not voting Dunn if that's the alternative you're providing me. You can either find us another target to work on together, or you can let me make my own deductions and plays with a promise that I won't feel like switching my Avi back to that monkey arse upon your glip
very uncharacteristic post coming from you A50 :/
but I understand how you feel and there can be a lot of ego on the line when you get things wrong
still, I think gamma is scum here and we both know the vote on Dunn is extremely bad
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1219, nomnomnom wrote:Also I've personally never mentioned you being scum with Elsa. I just think you're scummy in a vacuum!
Really?

Despite my little comment about the half-baked PoE earlier? Seems you do have some reason to think me scum with Elsa. So go on, show just how despicable of a scum partner you believe me to be!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1221, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1220, Almost50 wrote:@Gamma: can you promise me you're not flipping anti-town this time around? Cuz I really don't want to look like a jerk for the 3rd time running, but I'd also feel bad if I had let you go twice as scum and only voted you as town, so I'm too confused as to what I should do right now.

very uncharacteristic post coming from you A50 :/
but I understand how you feel and there can be a lot of ego on the line when you get things wrong
still, I think gamma is scum here and we both know the vote on Dunn is extremely bad
care to tell how that's uncharacteristic of him?
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1222, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1219, nomnomnom wrote:Also I've personally never mentioned you being scum with Elsa. I just think you're scummy in a vacuum!
Really?

Despite my little comment about the half-baked PoE earlier? Seems you do have some reason to think me scum with Elsa. So go on, show just how despicable of a scum partner you believe me to be!
That's dunn's point, not mine. And your reaction to this entire point is a big reason why I scumread you.
And it's not necessarily because you're Elsa's partner. I think the source of your frustration is that you're scum that isn't actually partnered with elsa and frustrated they're getting limmed because people read you as scum with Elsa because that wouldn't be the case. In short, scum caught for the wrong reason!
There are still other things pointing to you as scum, but I hope that answers your question :P
pedit: I know A50 to be a bit more confident than to basically be scared to vote people in case he gets it wrong, I know we just played Screaming together and that demoralized him quite a bit but it's still uncharacteristic
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”