Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1173, Nero Cain wrote:I thought I saw someone that claimed that you were defending him but this isn't an important disscussion.
yeah I don't hold the mistake against you so the idea was to figure who did say that so I could point my fury that way
maybe something regarding iec got read as about me?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night y'all. I might be here tomorrow but no promises.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1172, Titus wrote:VOTE: cyrus62

Join me Gamma?
Why? I myself am more inclined to vote Dunn atm, around the end of D1 he was already feeling scummy and then he has been playing like textbook multiball scum this day phase imo
let's note that he honed in on me very fast, something I believe you yourself caught onto.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1139, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1117, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1087, Dunnstral wrote:So since you were allegedly roleblocked, shouldn't you be going after almost50?
Not exactly the question I had in mind, but it'll do. Mine would have been: why didn't Gamma target me rather than Kitty?
I wanted to target someone who seemed likely to be run up the next day to function as a fact-check to their claim. While I had bad vibes from you, you weren't a suspect for reasons that didn't feel like petty beef on some level. Kitty meanwhile actually seemed like someone who might get voted a fair amount.
okay I forgot about part of why A50 crossed my mind as a target: I thought he softed vig/SK and thought that might be useful to verify. However, during N1 I thought about what probably came next and decided my best use was probably to confirm/bust a claim from someone.
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma, why did you feel like you should have claimed?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1178, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Join me Gamma?
Why? I myself am more inclined to vote Dunn atm, around the end of D1 he was already feeling scummy and then he has been playing like textbook multiball scum this day phase imo
let's note that he honed in on me very fast, something I believe you yourself caught onto.
Because it's pretty transparent that cyrus62 is faking his reasons to go after people. First Nero, then OMGUS and now you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 181, Dunnstral wrote:Can we stop referencing ongoing games
I feel like if House were here he'd call this out as proper play scolding
which idk the value of that scumtell in itself but the fact dunnstral popped in just to say this feels scummy

fyi I'm trying to re-litigate a bit of my prior posts and see which prior reads I still agree with
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1180, Nero Cain wrote:gamma, why did you feel like you should have claimed?
because I was blocked and felt like the knowledge of the blocking role would be good to have
that's why I asked if kittytacky had anything to claim, I had the thought he might be ascetic so I wanted to give him a chance to claim that, since that would provide an alternative explanation to why my action failed
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1181, Titus wrote:
In post 1178, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Join me Gamma?
Because it's pretty transparent that cyrus62 is faking his reasons to go after people. First Nero, then OMGUS and now you.
His reasons are kinda weak but idk about faked?
<Embrace The Void>

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1176, Gamma Emerald wrote:who did say that so I could point my fury that way
I said it what are you gonna do about it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's possible and I don't think that just b/c he's a VI he can't be scum but then I also thought that what if the reason that he's getting town read out of the wahoo is b/c scum are the ones that are pocketing him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
@ moon muffin

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 400, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 399, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hey.
Hey FUCKER.
You know this game?
This game where you abandoned me after I bent over backwards to hydra with you?
I MADE IT TO END GAME IN THIS GAME, AND I WON!!!
DESPITE HAVING TO SUFFER THROUGH A TAINTED SLOT BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO ELLITELL TO AN EXTREME DEGREE!!!
Sassy angry Gamma is best Gamma.
I think this is a sign A50 is definitively not Elsa's partner
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1185, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1176, Gamma Emerald wrote:who did say that so I could point my fury that way
but you literally didn't say it, Nero corrected himself on that
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1087, Dunnstral wrote:So since you were allegedly roleblocked, shouldn't you be going after almost50?
Not exactly the question I had in mind, but it'll do. Mine would have been: why didn't Gamma target me rather than Kitty?
I wanted to target someone who seemed likely to be run up the next day to function as a fact-check to their claim. While I had bad vibes from you, you weren't a suspect for reasons that didn't feel like petty beef on some level. Kitty meanwhile actually seemed like someone who might get voted a fair amount.
But that means you will be paranoid of me for as long as we're both alive. I thought you implied the reason you crumbed the way you did was to get me to work with you, so what better way to convince me to work with you than announcing a clear on me?

Your reasoning would/could have looked more reasonable if you hadn't already claimed ONE shot.

I am also getting deja vu of previous games where I fence sat with my read on you, refused to vote you, and you flipped scum.

And it doesn't help that Elsa also flipped scum, so it looks like history keeps repeating itself with you two.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and even if cyrus is scum he's like the weakest one. Let's kill important scum like Dunn.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

T3

Almost50
cyrus62
Titus
Arcangel9

Dunnstral
KittyTacky
Nero Cain

Testarossa
Andresvmb
Iecerint
humaneatingmonkey

nomnomnom

I should look closer at the bottom four uncrossed names on this list (except andres I guess because he hasn't done anything)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1190, Almost50 wrote:
But that means you will be paranoid of me for as long as we're both alive. I thought you implied the reason you crumbed the way you did was to get me to work with you, so what better way to convince me to work with you than announcing a clear on me?

Your reasoning would/could have looked more reasonable if you hadn't already claimed ONE shot.

I am also getting deja vu of previous games where I fence sat with my read on you, refused to vote you, and you flipped scum.

And it doesn't help that Elsa also flipped scum, so it looks like history keeps repeating itself with you two.
I tried to target for utility for the town
not what I thought would help me.

You are right about the implication though, however atp it probably didn't matter what I did because the result was effectively the same.

wdym that me and elsa's history is repeating though?
<Embrace The Void>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1162, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1122, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1096, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1092, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1052, Dunnstral wrote:Based on kills, the mafia team were aiming at town for sure (and not elsa's partner)
Yo Dunn, can you explain this? How are you so sure that the mafia team were aiming at town for sure?
Ok, >I< must've gained some extra brain cells it seems.
Cesar is my new monkey name

I have my own problem with this. AD was obvtown for sure, but NDMath, not so much. So really it's just an expansion/specification of what you said but it should still be brought up. Perhaps NDMath was the kill of Dunn's team?
Why this weird appearance: it's much easier that to delete and retype after I realized I typed it in the middle of the quote. Like be grateful I can do quotes on mobile now. :lol:
okay but what does your comment have to do with my post?
I had just explained how Dunn's post made sense to me from his own PoV (explained it to HEM, hence the monkey reference).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:17 pm

In post 1189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I meant that you were trying to counterwagon against Elsa and that's a defense on my books. You disagree?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Dunn being solid that Gamma is scum because of the claim still hasn't made sense to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1195, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1189, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I meant that you were trying to counterwagon against Elsa and that's a defense on my books. You disagree?
when I explicitly said I thought Elsa was scummy, YES, I do disagree!
<Embrace The Void>

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:25 pm

In post 1197, Gamma Emerald wrote:when I explicitly said I thought Elsa was scummy, YES, I do disagree!
You explicitly thought Elsa was scummy, and yet you counterwagon against her with no conviction to your counterwagons at all. That's dissonance to me. Where were you when we were limming Elsa?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1001, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 996, Testarossa wrote:I am just not sure yet which team is easier to hunt.
I doubt Elsa was bussed hard

For me pretty much anyone who spoke out against the weak claim or the neighborizor claim is unlikely to be elsa's partner
you know this really doesn't track given I was among the voices against Elsa
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”