Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1145, marcistar wrote:something smart i still want ur reads xoxoxoxoxoxoooxox
lowkey looks like ur just avoiding it imo
What is ? Chopped liver?

For the rest of your points, it seems like you've done a lot of "this is why scum would want to do what S_S did, therefore he's scummy" without really analyzing how likely I would be to do them as town. I'm willing to respond to specific points if you want (though I don't want to shit up the thread if you're just going to dismiss it or refuse to listen).
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:14 am

In post 1145, marcistar wrote:the more that i think about it, this is prob where i was feeling off yesterday. they just like.. voting literally anywhere to save urself doesnt rlly look good imo, 844 makes it seem like they just wanted to go on what has a higher chance to go through, no real like "this persons scummy" or "this person has an antitown style" type of moment from them.
I do want to respond to this one at least though. Are you really going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that a townie who's set to be executed with hours left in the day is not going to compromise on his second-choice execution?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:15 am

(Especially given that I was explicitly following someone I trust who probably had better reads than I did.)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1149, marcistar wrote:i think if something_smarts scum in this game, that it would be more like theyre just agreeing to the kills and not really choosing them out.
Who
is
choosing the kills then?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1145, marcistar wrote:tbh this is kinda funny to me, cuz rn looking at it it looks like something_smart just replied to something that they fit.
He wasn’t even in the game n1 so why are you using that to accuse him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:25 am

In post 1149, marcistar wrote:something_smart mentioned distance might be softing an inno on me, maybe they could've thought that he was 100% cop and needed to take him out before he could reveal the info.
Lmao yes, I noticed someone was softing a cop inno, so I killed them to keep the inno from being revealed and then I told everyone about it.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

@Marci, why do you tr Imaginality?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ngl, not a fan of marcistar's push on S_S
<Embrace The Void>

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1150, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1145, marcistar wrote:something smart i still want ur reads xoxoxoxoxoxoooxox
lowkey looks like ur just avoiding it imo
What is ? Chopped liver?

For the rest of your points, it seems like you've done a lot of "this is why scum would want to do what S_S did, therefore he's scummy" without really analyzing how likely I would be to do them as town. I'm willing to respond to specific points if you want (though I don't want to shit up the thread if you're just going to dismiss it or refuse to listen).
wheres ur reasons? :oops: :oops: i was looking for those tbh!!!! :oops: :oops: :good:
without seeing ur reasoning the reads just look very surface level to me, and i think u wouldve been able to give good reasonings by now.
In post 1151, Something_Smart wrote:I do want to respond to this one at least though. Are you really going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that a townie who's set to be executed with hours left in the day is not going to compromise on his second-choice execution?
i would expect more like fightback (like, trying to convince people what you believe more in)?? but you were so accepting of it.
In post 1154, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1145, marcistar wrote:tbh this is kinda funny to me, cuz rn looking at it it looks like something_smart just replied to something that they fit.
He wasn’t even in the game n1 so why are you using that to accuse him?
im not using it against them?? if i wanted to i couldve prob added a bit more onto that.
also like, im running on like 3 hrs of sleep, so i keep missing a few things, i didnt context read that one by accident.
In post 1156, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@Marci, why do you tr Imaginality?
i dont think he wouldve just like.. bid only the 90 if he was scum. as scum he couldve easily bid more.
In post 1157, Gamma Emerald wrote:ngl, not a fan of marcistar's push on S_S
vote me then :oops: :oops: :oops:

Spoiler:
OMG WAIT IM SORRY- I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING MEAN-

hmm
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:13 am

In post 1158, marcistar wrote:wheres ur reasons?
VFP I explained. I liked , , and . They don't feel like angles that scum is likely to decide are worth taking.
S&M has basically been Nancy, and usually when Nancy is scum she plays pretty transparently toward an agenda but it seems like she's really committed to solving here. She can in fact read me well and I think it counts for a lot that she didn't just pay lip service toward calling me town but actually worked to try to save me.
Mastina read is mostly explained in . She tends to play a very honest scumgame, which means that her whole spiel about being disengaged is probably true. While she might be disengaged as scum, I wouldn't expect that to produce things like .

As for CB, I didn't have anything specific to back up that feeling, but his play and particularly his reachout and engagement with me has been very consistent with his towngame.
Gamma I thought Alisae was genuinely pissed about bad town play and he was also the last vote on Kitty which makes it an unlikely bus. Since I made that post this read has risen due to the godfather bid, which while dumb seems pretty unlikely to be from scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:15 am

In post 1158, marcistar wrote:i would expect more like fightback (like, trying to convince people what you believe more in)?? but you were so accepting of it.
If people wanted to wagon a townread over a scumread, then maybe. But between two null reads with one being slightly lower than the other? Not worth starting a fight about when the deadline was looming. (Not to mention that I respect Nancy's judgement and it was entirely possible that her opinion was better than mine.)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Vfp, why vote Imaginality now? To prove you 2 arent scum together?

@everyone, if mastina flipped red right now, who would her partner be? I'm entertaining a theory right now of scum!mastina town!vfp and I think I see a likely partner, wanna know what others think, especially curious what S&M, Gamma, and Imaginality think as members of the Kitty wagon.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:52 am

Post by VFP »

No, more because I'm past caring how this day goes.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1161, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

@everyone, if mastina flipped red right now, who would her partner be? I'm entertaining a theory right now of scum!mastina town!vfp and I think I see a likely partner, wanna know what others think, especially curious what S&M, Gamma, and Imaginality think as members of the Kitty wagon.
This is nowhere near a conclusive thought but I read a few of mastina’s early posts and I kinda feel like CB could be a mastina partner
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Maybe from early play there is enough ignorance between CB Mastina but I think if you iso them together you might reconsider

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:22 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 1145, marcistar wrote:
In post 1140, imaginality wrote:I don't like that Cupcake's voting record consists of no votes D1, a vote on mastina and then on cyrus D2, and no votes D3. It's so minimal.
:? well they also like havent talked at all today like uve noted, so no voting today isn't really weird behavior. it wouldve been much weirder if they came in and placed a vote and left
I'm not saying it's weird they haven't voted much given they haven't posted much. I'm saying it is bad because it gives us so little to analyse. Especially, the complete lack of votes both D1 and today so far.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:29 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 1162, VFP wrote:No, more because I'm past caring how this day goes.
Hey VFP, if you think I'm town then there are alternatives to eliminating me or you today, especially now S&M has unvoted.

What do you think of Cupcake Butterfly, Something_Smart and ssbm_Kyouko? They all have a vote on them (if I'm counting correctly, maybe not,
@mod can we have a vote count?
), your vote as well could well make them the elim candidate. My vote is on ssbm right now but as I said, I'd also be willing to vote for SS or CB.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:38 am

Post by VFP »

UNVOTE: Imaginality
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:44 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 1161, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Something_Smart, you (as I previously mentioned) or Gamma look like the only realistic possibilities to me. I did consider Cupcake - mastina mentions 'VFP and Cupcake' as scum buddies a lot but talks a lot less about Cupcake in isolation and I was wondering if that's so she can change her Cupcake read after a VFP town flip. With VFP the main wagon during that discussion it seems like a safe time to call your scum buddy scummy (in this mastina-CB scenario). But my hunch is mastina would be willing to vote Cupcake.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Imaginality
Something_Smart (1) - Marcistar
imaginality (1) - Gamma Emerald
marcistar (0)
VFP (1) - mastina

not voting (4) - Everyone

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-02 02:48:08)

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Godfather the top bid at mid point was 499

1-shot Tracker the top bid at mid point was 200

2-shot Ninja the top bid at mid point was 500

1-shot Jailkeeper the top bid at mid point was 150
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly

We should get at least something done and Butterfly not posting for 5 days 9 hours

is just absurd.

@Gypyx you really need to stop letting players go right past the prod timer. we had this same issue in Gamma's Upick when you let that slot go inactive for like 3 weeks
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m guessing Pooky is posting rn?
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

My poe rn I think is CB, mastina, S_S. I think both are in this, outside possibility of imaginality or VFP

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Mastina didnt outright lie but said misleading things about her bids today. Said she never bid more than a couple hundred or so on anything but also said she put a very high bid on watcher and the 2 statements dont jive, but the one about not bidding a lot on one thing wasn't an absolute

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 955, mastina wrote:
In post 928, Gypyx wrote:Distance has died ! they were a [/color]
Vanilla Townie
For the record
I made a pretty damn high bid [/q] (but not 500) on Watcher because I was intending to watch Distance.

In post 1136, mastina wrote:
In post 1085, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:S_S, mastina, did either of you bid more than 325 on cop D1?
No. I've placed bids on every item every single day so generally speaking?
None of my bids have exceeded 200
because I'm always splitting my bids between four different items. (I still have a full wallet because everyone has bid higher than 200 every single day and I can't go much higher than 200 on any single bid of mine due to me spreading my money out. I can go slightly higher than 200, but not by much, because I've multiple hundreds on other items, meaning only one item per day I have a chance of getting.)
Seems pretty absolute to me, and like you say, a clear contraction (200 is not "pretty damn high" by anyone's standards).

VOTE: mastina

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”