Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 838, T3 wrote:A 1 shot neogjborizer and a 2 neighborizer basicaly can't coexist as both town.
Yeah my point exactly.
In post 840, cyrus62 wrote:Then it's easy dont vote either t3 or Elsa off we crumb who we want them to message and we find out who is lieing but if we must vote someone off vote kitty
This plan falls apart because
both can be neighborizers, just from different factions.
How hard is it to understand?
In post 848, Iecerint wrote:
In post 726, ActionDan wrote:I mean I don't care. If Elsa is town, T3 takes a dive after.
I don't think that really follows, unless Normals don't allow this in 2021. I don't know how warped the Normal meta has become, in terms of things being "too zany for a Normal."
A recent game had an all-doctor scumteam.
In post 855, Elsa Jay wrote:So in the last 10 of them there has not been a SINGLE one of them that had duplicate power roles for town? If what Nero said is true or happens atleast once in awhile.

Also I haven't even accused you but you seem super gung ho on my death still. And since you confirmed your truly don't have a modifier... Well now I know your lying on that front, since I DO got one.

Frankly I didn't expect someone to do something as stupidly CC a Neighborizor, so T3 is probably one too. I wasn't gonna reveal this part yet but honestly it'll do better not dealing with more baseless accusations from T3.

My 1-shot neighborizor has the WEAK modifier, dummy. I literally just need one night to prove it against someone, unlike you. I didn't want this to be revealed during the day. I was gonna say at the end of today I was neighboring a particular person so when I died it would've been obvious and scum wouldn't know it.

I'm not living past day 3. In fact, I DON'T want to because then someone will use me as an elimination during ELLO. When there's only 9 or 10 people left you all can kill me. Hell, even let a vig shoot me day 2 if you must. Just let me confirm one person tonight. I don't know what T3's modifier he's lying about is, but he's not exactly being honest either.

You all pick who I target. You all garuntee I don't make it to endgame. That's okay. I just actually wanna do something for town instead of be blamed later on in this game.

"Oh Elsa was scummy as usual so we killed her day 1. She should've kept quiet, then she could've helped town out. Sucks to be her." - Random person in the voice of a monkey.

I just want to help town, damnit. Even if you kill me later atleast you'll know my neighbor'd target is innocent. Or if I die, atleast you'll know who's the big suspect. Even me dying night 1 is better then dying like an idiot now.
You know what? If we agree on a good target I'm fine with keeping Elsa alive for now, we need to find two really town-seeming people to be neighbors. Same for T3. I have a good idea but if I say much scum might take action3. Not sure if I want to unvote yet however.
In post 900, Elsa Jay wrote:Dunn you literally camped on me all day. If you REALLY believe me and Kitty are both evil, then how about this?

We elim him today so I atleast get to actually try and use my ability. At the very least, it'll end with me dead by scum killing me, my dying as weak, or me dying before endgame so I don't become an easy elim then. At this point you actually might get more info from me alive then dead anyway.
See I don't quite buy your weak claim. Too much potential for death especially if there's a vig/SK. It just reads like a scum fucking up and panicking.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

I think that's e2 or e1 not sure
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 825, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 803, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think the only key difference between this game vs a regular game is that bussing doesn't work because it nullifies any town cred you would otherwise gain from it in a normal game. i have no idea how this relates to our current situation. i just want to put it out there for everyone to stew on.
That, and counterclaims don't semi-clear the CCer as they could be from a different scum team. Which could be what's happening with T3 and Elsa but... doubt it. I think both scum teams would have the same shotting on their neighborizers, if both have them.

Re: generally the Cyrus convo
I retract my SR on Cyrus actually. I think he just plays weirdly. I'll go re-read a bit of the game soon to see if I have any more strong SRs than Elsa.

I am at a loss. I don't see WHY Scum would CC a neighbourizer to begin with. Regardless of Elsa's alignment; T3 has put a big red X on his own back. If Elsa flips green T3 gets lim'd, and if Elsa flips red T3 gets either shot or lim'd still.

In other words, I don't see that CC coming from Scum!T3 at all. I still dunno what that means for Elsa, but I think I'm in no position to state a read on him anyway.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

My read on no nom has drop from town to nul I'm starting to feel like they may be scum but will watch close
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with Gamma WRT Andre
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I am NOT going to try and guess if "known liar" Elsa is telling the truth this time. I think I will just stand by an watch this one from the sidelines.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 876, Elsa Jay wrote:and when I flip town you won't even think of me again. Y
I'll think of you every step of the waaaaaaay

And Aaaaaaaai yaaaai will always love yooooo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 933, Almost50 wrote:And Aaaaaaaai yaaaai will always love yooooo
don't quit your day job
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I've thought about it. Between Elsa's TMI defense, her lack of scumhunting, T3's counterclaim, changing her claim last minute (even though she said it had no modifiers), and the information we'll get from her flip, I think Elsa's just the right lim here. There's a play where we lim someone else (like KittyTacky), let her use her night action, and confirm me/nom/Titus. But Elsa's has a history of fakeclaiming roles and I doubt this one's different. If she's a scum PR, that's even more dangerous.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 920, Titus wrote:Can someone give me a 411 on the recent posts? I have been swamped and I doubt I'll go back and read.
elsa remains the leading wagon

he claims 1x nieghbozizer

T3 CCs but he's 2x

ppl argue that this game can't have 2 neighborizers

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Are we really still talking about the lim
Can we please lim Elsa this is silly, it's an obvious lie and not in the quirky town way
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Let's do it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we are waiting for the replace and to see if Dre shows up I think. You'' get to use your nk soon enuff, scum.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Not before Lucifer and Andres enters the game
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

yaaaaaawn
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 934, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 933, Almost50 wrote:And Aaaaaaaai yaaaai will always love yooooo
don't quit your day job
Oh, the night is my world
City lights painted girl
In the day nothing matters
It's the night time that flatters

:P

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

go talk in your scum pt or something nom.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:35 pm

SOMEBODY once told me the WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME
I ain't the sharpest tool in the sheeeheeeeed
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:we are waiting for the replace and to see if Dre shows up I think. You'' get to use your nk soon enuff, scum.
I got the word from Eminem that Dre may be pre-occupied

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

isn't that breaking the don't talk about the game outside of the game thread? :lol:

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:40 pm

I talk about my mafia games all the time with world-famous celebrities and artists.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what a rulebreaker

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

i had a talk with tony parker yesterday he asked me why i spent my time shouting at people on a roleplaying forum before giving me a wedgie and slamming a dunk
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”