Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:35 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata thinks that overthinking, not fear, is the mindkiller, and that early hammers are good more often than people realise.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata admits that he is a little bit influenced by the desire to rep in, vote scum, and get scum hammered to win the game in under 20 posts.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Lol

I'm gonna wait
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:40 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata would like to know if friend Infinity 324 would vote skitter30 if Nakata removes his own vote and agrees not to hammer?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Lol I'm not falling for that
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata is a friend of trees and cats and very trustworthy! Friend Infinity 324 should place her trust in Nakata because the world is a more beautiful place when friends trust each other. Nakata will even promise not to hammer for at least a day.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:44 am

Post by Prism »

Now is the perfect time for my classic yolo but I'm not gonna do it

If she's scum I can READ and hammer her fair and square
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

In post 1152, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1145, Ydrasse wrote:like luke literally was like “we can counterwagon!” and infinity was like eh he could be but not as scummy as x and y

two off the top of my head that don’t tr

and then there goes t3 who’s unsure
Ok so maybe a bettee phrase would have been: despite the lack of the abundance of townreads hectic is mysteriously resistant to getting wagoned even tho there are people who profess to not townreading him
If Nakata understands this post correctly (and Nakata is not very bright, so Nakata may be confused) then skitter30 is suggesting that Hectic is scummy due to resistance of people to voting him? But given that his buddy was dead by this point, Nakata fails to see why this is more likely to make him scum, as opposed to just... people not wanting to vote there. Nakata would be interested for skitter30 to explain this in particular when she returns, if Nakata hasn’t managed to convince friend Infinity 324, or prism or Noraa to drop the hammer by then.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata really feels that this game is easy for once and that other players are making in unnecessarily difficult for themselves. Nakata encourages following your heart, even if it leads to you to killing Johnny Walker or becoming lost in a forest. Nakata thinks becoming lost in a forest would be very on brand for this game, too.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata just looked at Noraa’s ISO and thinks some of the posts there are vaguely unethical in that they would be very unpleasant things to lie about if she were scum angling for a TR and saying them cynically. Nakata therefore also finds them distasteful for Noraa!town to say because they are posts Nakata hopes she wouldn’t make as scum.

Nakata thinks she is probably town who is just wrong on skitter30.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1370, Infinity 324 wrote:Skitt is being way too survivalistic here
No, i am not
I'm being p clear that i do not like this, but i'm not really trying to get out of it and am saving most of my 'you lot should listen to me more stuff' until tomorrow when I'm stumped

I will however point out that this wagon is going through way too easily and i am sus of both hectic's and nakata' involvement

Ok more meetings i'll be around after work
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Prism »

There is literally one scum what do you mean your wagon is going through too easy lmao

Nakata is also coming off extremely town in their analysis here.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1382, Satoru Nakata wrote:very bright, so Nakata may be confused) then skitter30 is suggesting that Hectic is scummy due to resistance of people to voting him
No, that's not the crux of the argument, i was saying that if i wanted to save my buddy trying to flip someone who's ublikely to get flipped isnt very gelpful

I actualky havent argued for the resistance being ai in either direction
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1386, Prism wrote:There is literally one scum what do you mean your wagon is going through too easy lmao

Nakata is also coming off extremely town in their analysis here.
I mean one of u guys is p happy abt ut i'm sure
Show
Hiatus once more.

Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata thinks that the idea of a wagon going through “too easily” in a game where only one scum remains is a dubious proposition.

Nakata disagrees that skitter30’s posting doesn’t feel survivalists and thinks that skitter30!town would have engaged with Nakata in a less confrontational way if skitter30 were town. Nakata thinks that skitter30 blasting Nakata for his initial posts is something more likely to come from scum!skitter30 who needs to survive and therefore doesn’t care very much about why Nakata thinks the way he does because she doesn’t have the luxury, whereas Nakata thinks that town!skitter30 would have tried to get inside Nakata’s head more before evaluating whether she really thought Nakata’s initial takes were bad or not.
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

In post 1387, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1382, Satoru Nakata wrote:very bright, so Nakata may be confused) then skitter30 is suggesting that Hectic is scummy due to resistance of people to voting him
No, that's not the crux of the argument, i was saying that if i wanted to save my buddy trying to flip someone who's ublikely to get flipped isnt very gelpful

I actualky havent argued for the resistance being ai in either direction
Nakata appreciates the clarification. However, Nakata also thinks that skitter30 may have simply misread the gamestate. Nakata is aware that this is uncommon for skitter30, but is also aware that it does happen.

Nakata wonders if skitter30 didn’t feel that there were many other options to push and if she perceived Hectic as more pushable than he was. Nakata is also a little perplexed that skitter30 doesn’t seem to have re-evaluated after the person she supposedly thought was town flipped scum, but admittedly Nakata has only skimmed her ISO and may be missing something.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Prism »

1390 is basically my concerns with the slot that I haven't wanted to post w/o going back over

okay Nakata is my new surrogate sorry Infinity
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

If Nakata is Prism’s new surrogate, Nakata would like to strongly suggest that Prism drop the YOLO hammer that Nakata feels Prism knows deep inside that she wants to drop, because Nakata still has hopes of winning the game before making 30 posts.

Nakata also thinks dialoguing with a confirmed!town skitter30 will be much more productive than with this skitter30, and Nakata has sufficient concerns that he will never be comfortable with her slot endgaming anyway.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Prism »

Naw I get it but I am sick and do owe it to Skitter+the rest of the game not to YOLO

I agree with a lot of your points though and appreciate the rep in
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata is very happy to be here! Nakata likes this playerlist a lot and was sad that Nakata wasn’t able to sign up when it was originally filling. Nakata feels like all players are fortunate that the rep ins have been high quality (Nakata is referring to those rep ins other than himself, of course!)
Satoru Nakata
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Satoru Nakata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Satoru Nakata »

Nakata needs to go now but he’s noting mostly for his own convenience that he’s on page 15 in his catch up.

Nakata hopes everyone has a wonderful day, and encourages anyone who comes across a cat to say hello, they appreciate it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1390, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata appreciates the clarification. However, Nakata also thinks that skitter30 may have simply misread the gamestate. Nakata is aware that this is uncommon for skitter30, but is also aware that it does happen.
Uh, no. I'm p sure i did not
I'll quote it in a second but i went through all the slots last night and showed it functionally wasnt really viable
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 1270, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1267, Lukewarm wrote:So, you had 1 person actively trying to pass a hectic wagon. 1 person Hectic was currently trying to kill. 3 people with Hectic in their Poe. 1 person flip flopping on hectic (but currently sitting town). And Ydra as a staunch anti-hectic wagon.
uh the posts you quoted basically show that hectic wasn't viable, two of the people with the most sway there weren't interested?

like:
you - yes
prism - says leans town
infinity - says in poe but like i don't think she would have actually voted
ydra - anti
hectic - obviously anti

child - unknown

unclear why t3 would move from johnny to hectic given that monkey had a lot more momentum

like it's technically possible but if both prism + ydrasse + hectic don't wnat it and infinity is inclined otherwise i'm relying on exactly HEM/you/child/t3/myself to get it through which is, uh, kinda unlikely

i don't know what child was thinking and i think t3 would stick with HEM. like relying on that exact group of people to push through a hectic wagon seems a little shoot-for-the-stars-y, if i wanted a cw i'm p sure like child/t3/whoever else prism was scumreading outside of HEM would be a lot easier
In post 1271, skitter30 wrote:like just because there are 5 technical possible votes doesn't mean that it was *likely* or *doable* given: deadline, child's activity, HEM's activity, and the overall inclination towards HEM by the people who were most active

like if i wanted to save HEM i'm not sure this would have been the smartest route to take ...
In post 1272, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1267, Lukewarm wrote:You+Hem already had my vote. You would have only needed 2 more out of either child or the people who had Hectic listed in their poe.
like you're saying i'd need to get exactly t3 and child on a 36 hour deadline when child wasn't really active

or get infinity to join when she was obviously inclined otherwise

all while prism was arguing against it

like that's a pretty narrow path to actually getting what i'd want ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1390, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata is also a little perplexed that skitter30 doesn’t seem to have re-evaluated after the person she supposedly thought was town flipped scum,
Also hem flipping scum supports my scum-hectic theory. It makes it more likely, not less likely, i'm not sure why you think i should be revaliating off of that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1395, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata needs to go now but he’s noting mostly for his own convenience that he’s on page 15 in his catch up.

Nakata hopes everyone has a wonderful day, and encourages anyone who comes across a cat to say hello, they appreciate it.
I don't think I'll come across a cat today, but if you posted a picture I could say hello for you :)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Open Games”