Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 1.9
"Victoire" hood ornament by René Lalique, 1928.

excallq
(3): Egix96, VFP, Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
(3): bugspray, excallq, cw357
DrippingGoofball
(3): Jake the Wolfie, Roden, T3
cw357
(1): DrippingGoofball
T3
(1): Titus

Not voting
(2): geraintm, Jessica Rabbit

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to yeet.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-14 14:20:00)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 379, Titus wrote:It is but I'm not going to out the modifier to ensure that cw has to come up with the answer on their own.
In post 380, cw357 wrote:town loyal doctor
In post 381, cw357 wrote:im a doctor but doc action only works if i target town
In post 382, T3 wrote:This is town.
In post 383, Titus wrote:Loyal is the correct modifier.
cw came up with loyal before Titus mentioned it.
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Seeking a replacement for excallq.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 419, cw357 wrote:ill have to check Jessica Rabbit's meta
like when i played my first game i talked kind of like that with convoluted and overly formal language Image

but if jessica's experienced than it becomes a little bit more meh or sus (see my wonderful descriptive vocabulary :P)

i should be able to be a little more active from here out because school is over bt
It’s just the way I talk.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 421, cw357 wrote:
In post 24, excallq wrote:I am posting because it will look suspicious if I don't.

I mean hello everyone.
o yea i forgot about this
In post 163, excallq wrote:
In post 152, DrippingGoofball wrote:Having said that, the traitor speculation is complete garbage, why can't they just straight up say I'm scum instead of this roundabout traitor BS?
Cuz scum are more likely to try not to draw so much attention to themselves day one whereas townies are more likely to not call for policy eliminations also day one?
honestly this is wifom
like town can use it too though so it's nai in my book
In post 51, excallq wrote:I have no self-awareness at all, scummy or otherwise.
In post 43, Rannygazoo wrote:Is this scummy self-awareness too?
In post 24, excallq wrote:I am posting because it will look suspicious if I don't.

I mean hello everyone.
ok i actually called this out earlier but shouldn't u have towny self-awareness, having no self-awareness sounds like scum trying to obscure their alignment
In post 412, excallq wrote:
In post 385, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 373, excallq wrote:
In post 365, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 348, excallq wrote:Random early (probably more than half wrong) reads on some folks.

cw: Can't really get a sense of whether or not the inactivity is tactical but the vote for me feels like it was a "safe" one in that he could just point to my earlier less-than-supremely-serious posts without having to provide much in the way of explanation or logic behind the vote, and since there wasn't any momentum behind eliminating me it wouldn't garner so much attention.

T3: Leaning towards believing the roleclaim

Jessica Rabbit: Feels like she's trying to project helpful

Ranny: Think he's been happier just getting in minor spats since attention has shifted to DGB and CW. Keeping my vote on him.

Roden: Kind of agreed with whoever said the tiff with Ranny seemed staged but he's been feeling more town lately.

DGB: Has been pushing back in a lot of directions and kinda flailing. To me it reads more purely aggressive than overtly scummy but I don't have a read on him as town either.

Anyone I didn't list I don't have a solid read on at all (insofar as any of these are remotely solid)
I’m not a fan of this. If your take on me is that I’m being helpful then where is the shade coming from? It’s akin to claiming a player who is very clearly doing townie things is trying to look like they are but not really.
I said my read on you was that you were trying to project the image of being helpful. This is different from and independent of actually being helpful.
The only thing I actually don’t hate about these posts is your take on T3. Why because these takes with the sole exception of the T3 read don’t make a lot of sense as a whole.

Considering that one of the “spats” Ranny got into was with me, why would you shade both of us here? It seems really clear that you’re scumreading Ranny and don’t think we’re aligned, so I don’t understand the thought process behind any of it besides the T3 thing.
I said nothing about you being aligned with Ranny or not. Curious why it seems to clear to you think I have that opinion.
Yes and it’s an extremely bizarre take. It looks like you want to shade me without any basis that makes any sense. What does that even mean? How is it even possible to “project helpfulness” and not actually be helpful? Why are you curious? you were shading both of us.
The bizarre takes are that me getting vaguely evil whiffs off two people means I am positively asserting those two are aligned and that stating you're trying to project helpfulness is some unfathomable concept.

Is there a language barrier? You come off like you're trying to feign being an active pro-town scum-hunter but that you aren't actually helping at all and just stirring up smoke. Which is exactly what you're doing.
hmm
this interaction didn't sound wolf/wolf but i think one of them's scum so:
there's ur garbage interactions read from cw for 6/11/21
seriously though I'm probably going to be voting for one of them and I'll suggest that we do the whole vig/doc thing on whoever isn't hanged if we don't hit scum
Why are you sussing me based off of this?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

VOTE: exallq

I think the way cw keeps talking about his role sounds believable to me.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 502, Umlaut wrote:
Seeking a replacement for excallq.
Can we get an extension in that case?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

UNVOTE:
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 506, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
Can we get an extension in that case?
I will freeze the deadline at 36 hours if a replacement has not been found by then.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Roden »

Jesus, I wasn't expecting a replace out. I'll still post my response to Excall but I'm not sure how much it matters here.
In post 463, excallq wrote:
In post 457, Roden wrote:
In post 449, excallq wrote:
In post 447, Roden wrote:Then vote me and get a wagon going. See if you can get me to reveal if I have a PR or not. If you're not intent on doing this, then I'm comfortable in believing you just want to plant seeds for Day 2.
What an absurd demand. Why would I try to get people to vote for you if I think you and Ranny are scum buddies and people (myself included) are already voting for Ranny?
You're also blatantly trying to get around the fact you fucked up with the scum vs scum claim. If you could honestly deny it, a townie absolutely would by now. Or at the very least, a townie would admit they made a mistake. Why do you keep trying to talk around it?
And this is just a stream of revisionist BS based on the fact that T3 wasn't willing to outright accuse you on like the fourth page.
So you're admitting you're just setting up a Day 2 elim then. Gotcha.

And there's nothing revisionist on my end. You made a claim, got factually proven wrong, and now you're scrambling to justify it while refusing to admit you made a mistake. If you're town, your ego is gonna cost us the game.
Nothing but semantic games from you. I agreed with the post where T3 said you and Ranny seemed scummy. You're now claiming that's a lie on my part cuz in a later post T3 wouldn't commit to an accusation.

Now you're claiming I'm "planting seeds" because I'm not trying to start a wagon against the one of the two people I think are scum that doesn't have any votes on them now.

And then you're throwing out that last line cuz you know I am town and you're afraid you've overcommitted and will start getting attention starting Day 2.
I already have attention on me lol, my posts have been a loud mess.

And now see I would've just said "that's fair" and admitted you had a point if you just said me and Ranny looked scummy. My issue was that you tried to create a narrative that other people said Ranny and I were scum buddies when that was literally never stated once. But now you're going full revisionist about what you said, and that just looks worse.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

exquallq is still my number 1 scumread but unless I’m certain or we’re literally near deadline, I want to see the replacement. I still lean that the AtE seemed overwrought and he was hoping to possibly get towncred for that.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

Way too much drama to catch up with overnight.

Way too much speculating about the set-up too. Mods like spicing things up, if peoplencoukd break a scenario off one claim, this game would be way too easy. Just let day 2 come and then things will start to become clearer.

3 equal sized wagons at the moment, don't know which way to turn
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 442, Roden wrote:
If I wasn't so tunneled on DGB right now, and if I was more liable to make OMGUS votes, I'd probably jump on the Excall wagon
. His line of posts doesn't look good and relies on a situation he essentially made up in his head to make work.

If you think I'm scum buddies with Ranny, I'd rather you just make a case than plant seeds for Day 2.
Rannygazoo wrote:That’s me, perpetual exasperated townie
I genuinely do believe this
???
This just seems like a really weird thing to say.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:04 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 456, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 447, Roden wrote:Then vote me and get a wagon going. See if you can get me to reveal if I have a PR or not. If you're not intent on doing this, then I'm comfortable in believing you just want to plant seeds for Day 2.

You're also blatantly trying to get around the fact you fucked up with the scum vs scum claim. If you could honestly deny it, a townie absolutely would by now. Or at the very least, a townie would admit they made a mistake. Why do you keep trying to talk around it?
Yeah, their recent posts seemed to be very superficial takes and I agree with the planting seeds thing. I think they don’t actually believe any of the nonsence they’ve been spewing. They only shaded me AFTER I expressed suspicions on them and when confronted they just double downed on their nonsense shade and made zero attempt to explain it.

I think I feel good with my vote.
To last sentence: same here.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 473, Titus wrote:
In post 416, cw357 wrote:
In post 383, Titus wrote:Loyal is the correct modifier.
maybe we're both wolves

could titus be telling me that to in essence pocket me or whatever
like trying to work into the townclears

it would be a big-brain strategy but not necessarily too far-fetched

i wouldn't mind the idea of the vig targeting titus and ill doc so that kill doesnt go through
although if vig is fakeclaiming it could get screwed up
I really don't get why stating something based off years of experience has been all this AI. Feels like I'm being pocketed.

That would make it odd to pocket me unless I might be the decider and one of the wagons might be on scum.
Yeah, that was what I wasn't getting.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:46 am

Post by T3 »

Tr on jessica for now, her points about cw I agree with. Titus fails to mention that there is no town motivation behind dgb still not believing cw so I think I'll keep my vote there.

I got my second shot yesterday and as a result of it my JIA is acting up again so I'm just stuck on the couch feeling like shit on the first day of sumer break :(
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:30 am

Post by VFP »

I hope you feel better soon T3!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Titus »

It feels like excalq just summed out rather than be eliminated. It makes me feel the slot is town but gives me a salty taste about it as town reading the slot encourages that behavior and its OOG.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:31 am

Post by VFP »

I'm still happy to lim that slot.
The replace out was NAI.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 515, T3 wrote:Tr on jessica for now, her points about cw I agree with. Titus fails to mention that there is no town motivation behind dgb still not believing cw so I think I'll keep my vote there.

I got my second shot yesterday and as a result of it my JIA is acting up again so I'm just stuck on the couch feeling like shit on the first day of sumer break :(
I literally just mentioned the town motivation. There's no way you're this dense.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 517, Titus wrote:It feels like excalq just summed out rather than be eliminated. It makes me feel the slot is town but gives me a salty taste about it as town reading the slot encourages that behavior and its OOG.
My theory is the reason he got so mad at me was because he knew his read on me was baseless and didn’t know what to do when I thoroughly dismantled it.

And his laying into me was hypocritical since he fired the first shot with the whole “language barrier” thing.

His post to Roden look particularly awful. Unless there’s some actual basis, I’m always highly sus of pre-flip buddy type reads. I don’t think town gets that upset when pushed to explain their reasoning.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 517, Titus wrote:It feels like excalq just summed out rather than be eliminated. It makes me feel the slot is town but gives me a salty taste about it as town reading the slot encourages that behavior and its OOG.
Lucky for me, I don’t know what any of this means. I still think the slot is scum.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 519, Titus wrote:
In post 515, T3 wrote:Tr on jessica for now, her points about cw I agree with. Titus fails to mention that there is no town motivation behind dgb still not believing cw so I think I'll keep my vote there.

I literally just mentioned the town motivation. There's no way you're this dense.
VFP and T3 are currently my strongest townreads. I believed T3’s claim because I think he’s probably town irrespective of it.

With cw, I believe the claim based on what he said about his role but probably wouldn’t be tr him otherwise.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 521, Rannygazoo wrote:
Lucky for me, I don’t know what any of this means. I still think the slot is scum.
I think she means he wanted us to townread the replacement. I think he played up the AtE so it appeared that way.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

I think Roden is also town. That kind of ISO rarely comes from scum, which of course makes me even more confident that exqall isn’t.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”