ssbm_Kyouko [3]:
Andresvmb, MaxTheFox, Save The Dragons
[-1]

Andresvmb [2]:
Gamma Emerald, ssbm_Kyouko
Gamma Emerald [1]:
ItalianoVD

Not Voting: JohnnyFarrar

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority.

The day will end in (expired on 2021-06-12 12:00:00) or when majority is reached.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:14 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Like I said, it’s crazy but I believe my read is better than whatever shenanigans seems to be transpiring here. I believe Andres is probably town and I obviously don’t wanna vote there. And it looks like Gamma is the Teflon don here. Anyway, let’s see where this goes.

VOTE: kyouko
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:19 am

Post by samantha97 »

Final Votecount

ssbm_Kyouko [4]:
Andresvmb, MaxTheFox, Save The Dragons, ItalianoVD
Andresvmb [2]:
Gamma Emerald, ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting: JohnnyFarrar
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:24 am

Post by samantha97 »

ssbm_Kyouko
has faced mob justice! They were a
Vanilla Townie
You are a
Vanilla Townie
You have no abilities.

You win when there are no mafia aligned players alive and there is at least one town aligned player still alive. Please confirm by summarizing your role to the moderator.

It is now Night
!

Night will end in (expired on 2021-06-11 23:24:00)

Please PM me any night actions you may have (can use PT instead if available). Actions submitted within the final 10 minutes will not be counted.

-----------------------

Up for vote:
120 hour Day phases, 24 hour Night phases, and 'end Night 4 ASAP'.

If you would like any of those 3 things to happen, please express which one(s) via PM or PT. It must be unanimous (and vocalized by all members if conveyed through PT).
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by samantha97 »

You awake to find that
JohnnyFarrar
has been murdered! They were a
Vanilla Townie
You are a
Vanilla Townie
You have no abilities.

You win when there are no mafia aligned players alive and there is at least one town aligned player still alive. Please confirm by summarizing your role to the moderator.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by samantha97 »

Day
Has Now Dawned!

The day will end in (expired on 2021-06-18 23:14:00)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what the actual fuck
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

That was... an interesting play by ssbm.
Slightly busy and a new player.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

I think my IQ is too little to comprehend his genius.
Slightly busy and a new player.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I personally am sickened by his hubris
What the fuck was he hoping to accomplish by keeping me alive another day?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1349, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think Luke died because he was your only SR D1 so you killed him so you could start fresh the next day with the town cred from pulling off of RLotus prior to his execution. Noraa probably died because she suspected you. Third scum is likely not under heavy suspicion so the NKs were focused on getting you through alive. That's my theory at least, not that it matters why they died
I will say this NKA sounds valid though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But legitimately if I got limmed D4 it would have helped town reset
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1014, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1006, ItalianoVD wrote:I still think Johnny could be trying to town it up with Noraa as to not set off her radar
This is just funny but I think only Noraa and I are laughing
Thinking on this I find it very odd Noraa and Johnny were back to back NKs if Italiano is scum
<Embrace The Void>

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Fuck ass balls shit cock fuck cucumber shit butt mother of tits mother sucker picklemuffin fuck ass boobies wham shit taco lemon butter mother
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Disclaimer - I wrote this following the conclusion of D4, without looking at the NK. I’m just going to post it unfiltered, because I don’t have time to modify it and I think Town is going to make a rash decision here. Anyway, here it is:

I am still incredibly pissed off at Kyouko for that nonsense. Claiming a fake guilty at any stage of the game is an incredibly dangerous thing to do. And Kyouko clearly does not have the accuracy nor the capacity to do it in a way that’s convincing. They were executed without me even getting close to an execution when I would have typically been quickly run up by Scum. That’s how bad the play was, and how unconvincing Kyouko has been all game.

But I have to believe that the Scum made a strategic decision to stay as far away from that shitshow as possible. I’m not going to mince words - that was particularly painful to see, and it is one of the worst Town moves I have ever seen, if not the outright worst. If I thought Kyouko was ill-intentioned, I would have replaced out. I don’t. But what they did was boneheaded, stupid, and frustrating. I’m frankly really upset to have been the target of a fake guilty in such fashion. I already said my play has not been great, and I meant that. But I don’t think I would make such an admission as Scum when basically my play has gotten me through alive and the my Team is approaching a victory.

I had some harsher words for Kyouko that I directed to the Mod following the flip, but in a way I’m also glad Kyouko was executed and not me. Had I been executed, the game would actually be a definitive loss, because a fake guilty would be instantly punished by Town with a vote in ELo.

I was going to stop trying, because I got so angry. But at that moment, I decided instead to pour my energy into giving the game one last read. Because I’m not a quitter.

I’m also going to say in advance. Anybody who SRs me for pushing against a player claiming a fake guilty on me (which you now KNOW is the case since they flipped VT) is bad. Not necessarily Scum, but bad. I expressed reservations about Kyouko of course, but I don’t regret my actions in the least bit (same as Kyouko was not apologetic about their push onto VFP).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Here’s me analysis:

Spoiler:
I think the early game points to Johnny as Town. They had an early vote for UC Voyager that probably doesn’t come from a Partner. UC Voyager was trying to play along with a joke Johnny made, and Johnny
SR them for it, and put a vote down
. I find that highly unusual for Partners. Just because Johnny ate up the Informed Claim from FMFT does not undo that. And I should have been more careful.

I am also less beholden to Lukewarm’s reads at this stage, since they so grossly misread Kyouko (). I feel somewhat better about my read there early.

- this is a post I’ve thought a lot about. I doubt UC Voyager expresses SRs of their two Partners at that stage of the game. I don’t see the need for it. But notice that they TR STD, and SR Italiano and Gamma. All of these players are still alive.

As a side note, there’s clearly a lot of seemingly coordinated play between Italiano and STD this game. That much is obvious. And Kyouko and Gamma both pushed Italiano, and now we know that Kyouko is Town, so Gamma looks somewhat better for it. As a theory point, I know Scum do attach themselves to Town to make it harder to nail their true Partners. STD could be doing this. In fact, this cost me in a different game (making the wrong conclusion about two slots being Scum together).

I would also like to say that, Noraa deserves credit for . We should have listened.

- In hindsight, this looks suspicious. Is this Scum Italiano digging their heels against Town Kyouko?

- This seems like more evidence that Johnny is solid, and probably Town.

, are easy posts to make. Yeah of course you’re shading Johnny when you probably know I’m Town (my content up to then wasn’t any good outside of just clashing with Noraa). And then tying yourself up with me in that way is clever. If you flip Scum, you probably somewhat sink me. If I flip Town, you look good.

- I need to start listening to my own early reads sometimes. If there’s one thing I hate about my own play is that I can be so indecisive. I was fucking right, and I didn’t stick to it. Why? Because I need to get better as a player.

- there’s something deeply fascinating about this post. Italiano is not in the list at all. They had a tremendous amount of content, and had engaged in a few spats with players already. Yet, no read there. How is that believable?

There’s something that must be said though - ItalianoVD seems a bit of a try hard this game. They’ve been off about a few things, but they certainly put out a lot of content and didn’t avoid any controversies. I need to be careful not to jump to any quick and silly conclusions.

At the same time, is a fascinating vote. RLotus is getting wagoned pretty hard at this point, and STD has jumped on the RLotus wagon that formed with mostly Town on it (Noraa and Kyouko rounded out the first 4 voters, I know I’m Town, and I have a good feeling for Johnny), and they ignore that wagon and jump on Johnny. The least charitable interpretation is that Italiano is actively trying to avoid a Town execution that is about to happen and probably doesn’t need them to go through. The alternative is that they’re pushing a slot they truly believe in, and are correctly avoiding Town. Probably the latter, frankly.

- Is this posturing? VFP has expressed intent on RLotus at this stage. Yet Fox comes out with outrage as to why RLotus is getting wagoned. But the reasoning is somewhat off. RLotus didn’t seem confused to me, just somewhat unsure of who to SR. There’s a difference.

- And then Italiano does the same thing. They also didn’t like the RLotus wagon, and quoted multiple posts were they had expressed a TR and doubted the reasoning behind the SR.

- I really don’t know what to make of this. Is this distancing? Really hard to say. My guess is no, but who knows.

- This, though, is just Scummy. This from Fox gives me such a bad feeling. The wagon could potentially lose momentum, I come out to say that RLotus is approaching obvious levels of Town, and Fox attacks RLotus at a key moment. And this after posturing around at the potential flip. You know what changed? Before, Town clearly seemed eager to eliminate RLotus. However, the voices to avoid RLotus began to grow a bit louder. So then Fox posts this. Incredible.

If Kyouko’s instinct was correct in that FMFT was a Scum “sacrifice”, the votes in and could be seen as suspicious ones. Fox’s vote come after there’s already substantial pressure from Dunn, VFP, and Italiano, so it’s the most likely one to be a bus.

And what’s up with ? Italiano had literally JUST voted FMFT, but then questions how some of those posts are too brazen for Scum? It doesn’t make sense.

- Out of all of the votes for FMFT, this feels less likely to be a bus. There’s no hard SR, just confusion and a vote. It’s not even explained in much detail. But it’s also
late
. And that’s revealing in a different way.

- This doesn’t read to me like a Scummy post. It’s not directly attacking me for my read, it’s just stating that their read was genuine. Should I be more positive on Gamma?

- By now, a few players have expressed that they want FMFT to stay alive. And out of nowhere, Max switches onto Town. It’s almost as if the plan was to distance hard, even bus, but when it’s possible that maybe the Scum don’t have to execute one of their own, they decide to move away.

- And this is a terrible post from Fox. VFP’s conviction that Fox was Scum looks well founded at this stage.

Gamma having Kyouko as confirmed Town at the beginning of D3 is overly strong. Could it be Town and correct? Yes. And in a way, clearing Kyouko there makes little sense from Scum. STD begins here by attacking that conclusion, and strongly attacks Gamma in . I don’t think this is SvS, ever.

- Like in my head, I had moved away from a SR of Italiano. But then, this post makes me question myself a bit. STD is hammering on Gamma right, arguing that FMFT went rogue and decided to push a claim out there that Gamma didn’t consent to, putting them in a bad spot. It’s absolutely possible, I’ll admit. But Gamma’s responses and emotional content do seem of Town that is trying really hard not to get executed (which is what Noraa saw as well). And then Italiano comes with this post and backs up STD’s push. Sigh.

- This solve is clearly horrific from Gamma though.

- If Max is indeed Scum, this feels like a key post. Would they so openly defend their Partner? I don’t know.

- This makes it seem like Max and Gamma are Partners. Noraa clearly has developed a strong SR of Max. And Gamma jumps in to defend there, arguing that the logic is bad. And VFP by now also clearly thinks Gamma is overwhelmed as Scum. We now know that both Noraa and VFP are Town.

- This is objectively a bad post. Accusing Noraa of Scum motivation there just seems desperate.

- At this stage, does Scum fight Kyouko’s case on VFP? Italiano arguing that they don’t believe it is not what I would expect Scum to do in this particular circumstance. And they’re sticking to their reads. This is definitely Town positive.

- This
could
be distancing. I certainly wouldn’t dismiss it.

Maybe it is STD actually? through is a very interesting sequence. I don’t know that Gamma attacks Max as aggressively as they do here if they are Partners. That’s mainly because they’re in a strong position generally if they’re both Scum, and this is unnecessary.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Honestly, I have wildly fluctuated between wanting to kill Italiano, Gamma, STD, and Max.

Max is my strongest SR. The slot is the one that makes the most sense as Scum, and should get executed.

I want to believe Italiano is Town, and has had a rough go of it. And I think the last Scum is between {Gamma, STD}. That last one is hard. If Max is indeed Scum, there’s a key sequence that probably means that they’re not Partnered with Gamma. So it’s probably STD.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1387, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1349, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think Luke died because he was your only SR D1 so you killed him so you could start fresh the next day with the town cred from pulling off of RLotus prior to his execution. Noraa probably died because she suspected you. Third scum is likely not under heavy suspicion so the NKs were focused on getting you through alive. That's my theory at least, not that it matters why they died
I will say this NKA sounds valid though
Stop being bad I’m not Scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1391, Andresvmb wrote:If I thought Kyouko was ill-intentioned
the fuck?
what do you mean by ill-intentioned, because I feel like the only "ill intention" for something like that would be if kyouko were scum, and you couldn't know that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1391, Andresvmb wrote:They were executed without me even getting close to an execution when I would have typically been quickly run up by Scum. That’s how bad the play was, and how unconvincing Kyouko has been all game.
this also sounds idiotic and reeks of scum trying to force an explanation for why they weren't executed that doesn't rely on that fact
<Embrace The Void>

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m going to wait a little bit to put a vote down, but I do have some freedom in that I haven’t been up to my best this game, but I also didn’t directly try and tank the Town’s chances with a ridiculous mechanical move.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1391, Andresvmb wrote:If I thought Kyouko was ill-intentioned
the fuck?
what do you mean by ill-intentioned, because I feel like the only "ill intention" for something like that would be if kyouko were scum, and you couldn't know that.
I
don’t think
it was purposefully done to try and attack me directly. I thought it was just done out of conviction and was stupid. That’s what I’m saying.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1396, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1391, Andresvmb wrote:They were executed without me even getting close to an execution when I would have typically been quickly run up by Scum. That’s how bad the play was, and how unconvincing Kyouko has been all game.
this also sounds idiotic and reeks of scum trying to force an explanation for why they weren't executed that doesn't rely on that fact
Nah you’re alive and I’m here because the Scum expect you to vote me incorrectly. A Town player claimed a guilty on me. That’s how sure they were I was Scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”