Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I'm still reading, but here's one thing I learned for sure:
you haven't learned anything, at all
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:26 am

Post by VFP »

So have I not learned anything or am I scum?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:26 am

Post by VFP »

Another slip of me being town to you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:30 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You know what
I can't do this
I'm not playing a game with you again
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:34 am

Post by VFP »

And there's the AtE I predicted.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:35 am

Post by VFP »

Nom is responding as I'm town, not scum.
Nom is scum that keeps slipping up.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Y'all (more specifically VFP but) responding to every single thing each other says is making the game harder to read.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

Searching a replacement for nomnomnom
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:48 am

Post by VFP »

Fair enough, I'll lurk the day out.
You all know my thoughts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:27 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1332, Gypyx wrote:
Searching a replacement for nomnomnom
VOTE: nomnomnom
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

cool
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:39 am

i'd lim T3 here
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:05 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1336, Save The Dragons wrote:i'd lim T3 here
he's probably town but i'd do it on pure policy

VOTE: VFP

no longer buying the bluster

would also lolflashwagon dunn still

but also i hate this game
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets be real here man (vpf) we prob don't have the votes for a nom lynch. DOTW and Andre prob just vote me here. Could see Dunn maybe vote me but IDK. Anya and STD won't vote nom. Even if osuka and omega come over we still don't have enough and a persumable town peta is scumsiding so I don't think we could count on his vote. I think the only way we could lynch scum if we all go to Titus or Rathe.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:18 am

VOTE: titus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1317, Dragon of the West wrote:If you're paranoid town you're worried that VFP and nom are scum together and that if one gets limmed then the other gets suuuuper towncred. All I see DGB doing is laying the thought process out in the thread to argue that if one of those lims gets through we don't treat the other like conftown
naw she's just fence-sitting. If she's town that thinks nom is getting bussed she just votes nom and gets a scum lynched. No way DGB thinks that VFP is going to escape night actions. And if DGB just wants the thought process/warning out there ok it's out there....so where's the action? no DGB needs "clarity" but isn't asking any questions or doing anything proactive. DGB is straddling that fence b/c scum don't know what to do about this 1v1, whether that makes it TvT or nom is infact caught scum, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so hey, let's just ignore the 1v1 and lynch for sure scum Titus.

Although I expect some static about how I'm "scummy" or some shit for trying to lynch poor busy Titus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1290, VFP wrote:SCUM. DO. NOT. WANT. THIS. DUAL!
Scum are not voting in us.
like I absolutely agree with this.

though I don't think it necessarily has to mean that nom is scum. Like yes, I think you make some good and convincing points and I don't think it's impossible that nom is just scum but there's also scum motivation in not wanting to resolve and this is why I think Titus and DGB are super scummy. DOTW is pretty bad too as is Rathe.

but like I said, I don't think we can get nom lynched today so lets just move on and lynch obvscum Titus and make everyone on my wagon/didn't vote Titus look like trash/scum. Though get ready for the chorus of "Nero bussed Titus" tomorrow.

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1290, VFP wrote:Do you notice that they unvote rather than vote scum me?
Thats because scum do not want flips within me and Nom here, Nom included.

Even the "self vote" was a shitty attempt at AtE like I called. Nom agreed that they should be okay with the lim on them to find me as scum, and suddenly unvotes and not even votes me?
This shows that the self vote and posting was just fake yesterday.

Osuka, where you at?

Too many players are trying to dodge this behaviour from Nom. Get to voting there!
Or even me. I really don't give a shit other than voting outside of us.

SCUM. DO. NOT. WANT. THIS. DUAL!
Scum are not voting in us.

Look at who's voting, and who's dodging. It says a lot.
This duel doesn't make flawless sense from town perspective either. Even if you're town, I'm supposed to trust your read 100%. And if you are town AND you're wrong then we just limmed two town to start the game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1344, Dragon of the West wrote:This duel doesn't make flawless sense from town perspective either.
Do you think he's scum that is trying to lynch nom here or town that thinks nom is scum?

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:10 am

In post 1338, Nero Cain wrote:lets be real here man (vpf) we prob don't have the votes for a nom lynch. DOTW and Andre prob just vote me here. Could see Dunn maybe vote me but IDK. Anya and STD won't vote nom. Even if osuka and omega come over we still don't have enough and a persumable town peta is scumsiding so I don't think we could count on his vote. I think the only way we could lynch scum if we all go to Titus or Rathe.
What makes you think I'd just vote you here? You just love saying random shit. My specific vote list I gave earlier was Peta, Kyo, Anya, lurker.
"Oh yeah everyone just vote between these other two people I decided because I made up info about where people will vote"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah but Peta isn't happening, I don't think it's the correct mech play to mess with the hood. If you want to start a lurker wagon then sure go for it buddy.

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:19 am

In post 1341, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1317, Dragon of the West wrote:If you're paranoid town you're worried that VFP and nom are scum together and that if one gets limmed then the other gets suuuuper towncred. All I see DGB doing is laying the thought process out in the thread to argue that if one of those lims gets through we don't treat the other like conftown
naw she's just fence-sitting. If she's town that thinks nom is getting bussed she just votes nom and gets a scum lynched. No way DGB thinks that VFP is going to escape night actions. And if DGB just wants the thought process/warning out there ok it's out there....so where's the action? no DGB needs "clarity" but isn't asking any questions or doing anything proactive. DGB is straddling that fence b/c scum don't know what to do about this 1v1, whether that makes it TvT or nom is infact caught scum, idk.
The whole point is that DGB isn't sure if nom is just getting bussed or not so they don't want to tip the scales in a way that might benefit scum. How could they be sure? And your last line completely dismisses the possiblity of what DGB is afraid of:
"DGB must be scum because they're unsure of what to do and by extension that means it's either TvT or Nom is caught scum because if it was bussing then scum would know so DGB would know because I'm saying they're scum". You're just starting with a thought you like and create a complete circle of logic to get you where you want to go from there to prove the original thought. But proving your original guess relies on the the original guess being factual. Here's a post by you:

-dumb idea
-bunch of random bullshit that MIGHT make sense if the original dumb idea is 100% true
-random bullshit that started with dumb idea
-random bullshit "proves" it's true
-repeat circle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I think you are a little suspicious, and regardless of alignment, I could see your motivation for voting me. I'm used to OMGUSy town (I think both peta and nom could be that) and if you are scum then you just vote me over nom b/c you have said nom is your town read. So your choices seem a bit limited to me.

either start a lurker wagon

vote me

vote nom

or you could do what the cool kids are doing and lynch lawyer scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”