Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is being rude? the only one that seems slightly toxic has been peta. DGB and Titus are just scum though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1249, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1248, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1245, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1236, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1049, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: DGB
Nah, this ain't it. I'm not seeing why people started SRing DGB. Their style of posts haven't changed at all since the same people town read them at the start of the game, even if you find their most recent posts, to quote you, "cringe"
It is like every post is meant to infuriate me in a subtle way that I think means it is scum.
Infuriates me = scum is not the best take I've seen. Half the people in this game have been outright rude to each other repeatedly lol
It's about the way it irritates me though. There is a qualitative difference between how DGB's posts bother me and the way that the people being rude bothers me.
I'm just not seeing how that can be AI unless you take issue with the actual game-related content in the posts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1247, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1242, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:DOTW, Andre, Dunn are barely playing and the derek slot is still empty
Weird grouping of 3 when I've been just as active if not more active than T3 and Kyo. Not everyone can post 50 times a day
The data:

Dragon of the West
Jun 01, 10:11pm Jun 07, 11:10pm 0 days 0 hours

T3
May 31, 08:26am Jun 07, 09:21pm 0 days 1 hour

ssbm_Kyouko
May 31, 04:41pm Jun 07, 04:02pm 0 days 7 hours

Anya
May 31, 09:51am Jun 06, 11:20pm 0 days 23 hours

Andresvmb
May 31, 02:41pm Jun 06, 04:19pm 1 day 6 hours

Dunnstral
May 31, 04:00am Jun 07, 05:15am 0 days 18 hours

======================
T3, Anya
and
Kyouko
don't make it in Nero's list. :? why
Nero's list isn't based in reason.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1250, Nero Cain wrote:Who is being rude? the only one that seems slightly toxic has been peta. DGB and Titus are just scum though.
There have been a handful of interactions I've found unnecessarily rude between people, but that might just be the nature of mafia games. If you actually care I'll go through the game thread and point some out when I have time on my lunch or after work tomorrow.
DGB is definitely town though. You're dead wrong on that read.
With that I'm calling it a night. I'll check in throughout the day tomorrow to see if anyone can tell me why anything VFP is doing makes sense
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh, I've seen things that I can't comment on but become really fucking awkward later on. I deliberately am posting nowhere near said things as I don't know how to handle it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1254, Titus wrote:I've seen things that I can't comment on
well thats convienent
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 1235, Dragon of the West wrote:
To be honest, I think part of my read on you being strongest is the fact that you've produced so much more content than my other scum reads. You've just had a higher number of scummy posts...by nature of having more posts. Day 1 reads are tough, especially since so many people have been pretty inactive
bullshit answer dude
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by petapan »

if i were vig i'd vig dunn
if i were an investigative i'd target dragon of the west
if i were a protective i target andres i don't know i hate everyone in this game
free crypto
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1255, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1254, Titus wrote:I've seen things that I can't comment on
well thats convienent
For you, yes. You can shade me for being caught in a rock and a hard place.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

everyone is already scum reading you Titus.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1259, Nero Cain wrote:everyone is already scum reading you Titus.
You're not everyone Nero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if you were reading the thread you'd know it's more than just me.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Again, I didn't say it was just you either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So tell me how I'm trying to force you into a conclusion?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

We went over that already.

This game is largely rehashing things that should have been dealt with ages ago. If we weren't, we'd have a Nero flip and then we can play mafia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1264, Titus wrote:We went over that already.
no, you never answered that, do it now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1252, Titus wrote:
In post 1247, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1242, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:DOTW, Andre, Dunn are barely playing and the derek slot is still empty
Weird grouping of 3 when I've been just as active if not more active than T3 and Kyo. Not everyone can post 50 times a day
The data:

Dragon of the West
Jun 01, 10:11pm Jun 07, 11:10pm 0 days 0 hours

T3
May 31, 08:26am Jun 07, 09:21pm 0 days 1 hour

ssbm_Kyouko
May 31, 04:41pm Jun 07, 04:02pm 0 days 7 hours

Anya
May 31, 09:51am Jun 06, 11:20pm 0 days 23 hours

Andresvmb
May 31, 02:41pm Jun 06, 04:19pm 1 day 6 hours

Dunnstral
May 31, 04:00am Jun 07, 05:15am 0 days 18 hours

======================
T3, Anya
and
Kyouko
don't make it in Nero's list. :? why
Nero's list isn't based in reason.
oh noes the scum team is trying to shade me for having a vibe. Also if we are going solely on post count then both Dunn and Andre are still at the very bottom activity-wise. So I don't see how my post is all that off. Furthermore, this game has been open for a week and I feel like Andre has done nothing useful. Also @ the time I wrote that post DOTW only had 29 posts so you are being pretty dishonest. And like he's done nothing but tunnel Peta this whole game so...

t3 is town and if you think anya and ssbm are masons I have no clue why you'd care if I left them out for obvious reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you were town I don't think you spell out that they are masons b/c on the offchance scum hadn't picked up on that you don't let them know.

"but if DGB were scum DGB would have said that in the scum PT."

but I think that's the whole point, you say it outloud b/c you are trying to get ppl to derp town read you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1232, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1228, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am torn because I can't get the clarity I wish I had.
what do you need for clarity?
you still haven't answered this b/c you are being selective and careful what you post about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1236, Dragon of the West wrote:I'm not seeing why people started SRing DGB. Their style of posts haven't changed at all since the same people town read them at the start of the game
Is your town read on DBG based on their style not changing? Are you upset that the game state changed?

what about all the posts trying to subtly imply that nomm is being bussed?
In post 1243, DrippingGoofball wrote:Or they're both scum and one is guaranteed to bask in towncred after one dies.
In post 1184, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1180, Nero Cain wrote:y bus nom when he could have just easily mislynched me?
I suppose he could bus both his buddies.
In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Hey peta, what are the odds that VFP is doing a textbook day 1 bus?
But won't actually take a stance b/c DGB needs "clarity". That must be one good feeling fence.

manipulation is very scummy says DGB and DGB is doing plenty of it.

That's what I'm being pushed on but when given a chance to list an example of me being manipulative couldn't provide an example.

So why is DGB town, still just town reading based on ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I honestly don't see why we aren't lynching Titus today other than DW and VFP not wanting to do her today but I think she's pretty obviously scum.

Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Anya »

VOTE: titus

the static's been on for a while now and she townread me way too easily this game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what do u think of nom, anya?

Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Anya »

looks like a villager frustrated with the high tax rates so he's flailing around

the way he had a bounty out on you and then switched to dolphin bc he believed they were a shark in the moment was towny before the self vote flail whip that happened

nom you gotta be real no one will instantly think dolphin or nero are 100% wolf just bc you flip city town are wrong all the time and vfp will have likely little to "explain" tomorrow they just say they were wrong and that's pretty much it

stop dunking your head in the slime and vote for who you think is wolf
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1273, Anya wrote:looks like a villager frustrated with the high tax rates so he's flailing around

the way he had a bounty out on you and then switched to dolphin bc he believed they were a shark in the moment was towny before the self vote flail whip that happened

nom you gotta be real no one will instantly think dolphin or nero are 100% wolf just bc you flip city town are wrong all the time and vfp will have likely little to "explain" tomorrow they just say they were wrong and that's pretty much it

stop dunking your head in the slime and vote for who you think is wolf
...I hate to admit it but I guess you're right
I'm just frustrated and confused at this point
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”