Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if im a vig I vig petapan
if I'm an investigation role I target Andre
if I'm a doc I'll protect VPF
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 am

Post by petapan »

dgb's approach to this 1v1 has been gross
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:56 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1219, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like people are just stuck in their reads. I think it's clear as fucking day that im town and peta is too childish and petty to unvote. IG it's possible that Rathe could scum that's just sitting on me.
am i petty or scum, pick one
free crypto
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:DOTW, Andre, Dunn are barely playing and the derek slot is still empty
In post 1226, petapan wrote:dgb's approach to this 1v1 has been gross
The whole 1 v 1
is
gross, I am torn because I can't get the clarity I wish I had.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1227, petapan wrote:
In post 1219, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like people are just stuck in their reads. I think it's clear as fucking day that im town and peta is too childish and petty to unvote. IG it's possible that Rathe could scum that's just sitting on me.
am i petty or scum, pick one
petty
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:40 pm

If I'm a vig I'll vig Nero
If investigative I'll investigate Dwlee
If protective, I'll protect the obvious masons.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:eek:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1228, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am torn because I can't get the clarity I wish I had.
what do you need for clarity?

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by T3 »

If I'm vig I'll vig Titus
If I'm tracker I track peta.
If I'm a protective I protect dgb.
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 1000, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 998, VFP wrote:
In post 997, Dwlee99 wrote:Peta, I'm convinced that if I told you my favorite Wawa smoothie you'd think it was scum-indicative.
What is it?
Caramel Cream.
You gotta go with strawberry mango. Wawa's fruit smoothies>>>
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:51 pm

To be honest, I think part of my read on you being strongest is the fact that you've produced so much more content than my other scum reads. You've just had a higher number of scummy posts...by nature of having more posts. Day 1 reads are tough, especially since so many people have been pretty inactive
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:20 pm

In post 1049, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: DGB
Nah, this ain't it. I'm not seeing why people started SRing DGB. Their style of posts haven't changed at all since the same people town read them at the start of the game, even if you find their most recent posts, to quote you, "cringe"
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:35 pm

In post 1086, VFP wrote:I only go for this as scum or 100% certain that's shown enough in my games.
What does the first part of this mean. I think my brain is fried and it's only Monday
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he was claiming that he's either scum or 100% sure that nom is scum

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:50 pm

On mobile so I don't feel like quoting and formatting that whole post but when he said list specific players didn't you ask about like 10 people? Not saying anything about the validity of asking for reads but I felt like I remember you responding with a huge list which was so big it was obvious he wouldn't give reads on after refusing to make a reads list
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What's your point? yes it was a pretty big list but I don't see how that makes it less bad. The only thing is that you could maybe argue that scum wouldn't be so blatantly scummy but sometimes scum just do scummy things. IDK, refusing to give stances is bad.

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:57 pm

In post 1078, VFP wrote:I think there's evidence here that I am scum or Nom is.
If Nom flips town I'm claiming scum. We can vote either of us first.
I feel like I'm dumb reading this. I don't understand this thought process from town or scum. I'm amazed Day 1 town would want to 1v1... If you're wrong and you're town you're essentially giving scum 2 free town lims. If you're scum you're essentially putting yourself on a platter unless you think the person you're accusing will get limmed day 1 and then you can wriggle out of it day 2 by going "oops". Can someone tell me why I'm wrong?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:10 pm

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:DOTW, Andre, Dunn are barely playing and the derek slot is still empty
Weird grouping of 3 when I've been just as active if not more active than T3 and Kyo. Not everyone can post 50 times a day
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Or they're both scum and one is guaranteed to bask in towncred after one dies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do u think they are both scum?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1236, Dragon of the West wrote:
Nah, this ain't it. I'm not seeing why people started SRing DGB. Their style of posts haven't changed at all since the same people town read them at the start of the game, even if you find their most recent posts, to quote you, "cringe"
It is like every post is meant to infuriate me in a subtle way that I think means it is scum.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:22 pm

In post 1240, Nero Cain wrote:What's your point? yes it was a pretty big list but I don't see how that makes it less bad. The only thing is that you could maybe argue that scum wouldn't be so blatantly scummy but sometimes scum just do scummy things. IDK, refusing to give stances is bad.
My point was I feel like it was obvious he wasn't going to give you reads if you asked for that such a long list of "specific" people. Whether or not he's scummy for not wanting to give a full read list, I'm not sure. I agree he should have provided SOME reads though. Independent of that, giving him a big list you know he won't fill out so that you can just hammer that point over and over just feels misleading at best though
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:22 pm

In post 1242, Dragon of the West wrote:
Weird grouping of 3 when I've been just as active if not more active than T3 and Kyo. Not everyone can post 50 times a day
The data:

Dragon of the West
Jun 01, 10:11pm Jun 07, 11:10pm 0 days 0 hours

T3
May 31, 08:26am Jun 07, 09:21pm 0 days 1 hour

ssbm_Kyouko
May 31, 04:41pm Jun 07, 04:02pm 0 days 7 hours

Anya
May 31, 09:51am Jun 06, 11:20pm 0 days 23 hours

Andresvmb
May 31, 02:41pm Jun 06, 04:19pm 1 day 6 hours

Dunnstral
May 31, 04:00am Jun 07, 05:15am 0 days 18 hours

======================
T3, Anya
and
Kyouko
don't make it in Nero's list. :? why

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:25 pm

In post 1245, Dwlee99 wrote:
It is like every post is meant to infuriate me in a subtle way that I think means it is scum.
Infuriates me = scum is not the best take I've seen. Half the people in this game have been outright rude to each other repeatedly lol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1248, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1245, Dwlee99 wrote:
Infuriates me = scum is not the best take I've seen. Half the people in this game have been outright rude to each other repeatedly lol
It's about the way it irritates me though. There is a qualitative difference between how DGB's posts bother me and the way that the people being rude bothers me.
I prefer they, thanks :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”