Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm pretty sure the point was that Nero said Titus was lurking, someone later said he said it after she went V/LA and he said no I didn't and then there are an argument about it. What am I missing?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ate

The point is that I was accusing you of being lurky b4 you went v/la but when you got back you tried to make it seem like I said you were lurking b/c you were v/la and this wasn't true. peta is so tunneled that he believes you and doesn't care what actually happened in the thread.

lurky titus=scum titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:00 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1021, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1018, VFP wrote:What do you expect when you say the same as DGB a couple of post after?
are you kidding me
My posts was literally 2 minutes after hers, I was typing my message up as she was posting hers and it came in the pedit
we don't even say the same thing :facepalm:
Frankly on top of that being stupid logic, I find it greatly insulting :igmeou:
Yes, I too get insulted when I'm accused of lying or being manipulative in a game of manipulation.
Should I town read posts like these?

You're also going away from my main point of Nero being town.
But I understand that it's hard to create further fake reasons to get me on side.

There is nothing about town from what you are doing, and I'll tell you now, AtE is NAI to me so we can stop act here since we both know there's nothing to be insulted over here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:00 am

Post by VFP »

V/LA / lurking aside I don't see this as town Titus.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:17 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1027, VFP wrote:
In post 1021, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1018, VFP wrote:What do you expect when you say the same as DGB a couple of post after?
are you kidding me
My posts was literally 2 minutes after hers, I was typing my message up as she was posting hers and it came in the pedit
we don't even say the same thing :facepalm:
Frankly on top of that being stupid logic, I find it greatly insulting :igmeou:
Yes, I too get insulted when I'm accused of lying or being manipulative in a game of manipulation.
Should I town read posts like these?

You're also going away from my main point of Nero being town.
But I understand that it's hard to create further fake reasons to get me on side.

There is nothing about town from what you are doing, and I'll tell you now, AtE is NAI to me so we can stop act here since we both know there's nothing to be insulted over here.
When people try to reduce the majority of my posts and votes to "someone else did it before so you're scum" I am pissed
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

also your logic about nero is faulty because for a good portion of the game people were townreading him
when scums get townread they allow themselves to do things they wouldn't otherwise do, like taking grand stances about things and doing scummy things like misrepping posts which is the vast majority of his ISO
are you going to ignore the entirety of his interactions because you liked one of them?
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i am not fucking misrepping anyone
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:23 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You've spent the large amount of your time trying to misrep multiple slots in this game and they've all reacted to it, bad luck for you.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:24 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1030, nomnomnom wrote:also your logic about nero is faulty because for a good portion of the game people were townreading him
when scums get townread they allow themselves to do things they wouldn't otherwise do, like taking grand stances about things and doing scummy things like misrepping posts which is the vast majority of his ISO
are you going to ignore the entirety of his interactions because you liked one of them?
My logic is from before, during, and after town reading.
Also, I'm not sure many players have been vocal on Nero being town rather than just Nero not being scum.
Nero hasn't changed during the game, so my question is, why now is this scum Nero rather than the start of the day?

You can explain to me why I'm wrong if you like, I am a reasonable player and I'll consider what's provided. I just don't feel you have anything you genuinely believe here.
Point out these parts that I'm ignoring and I'll give my opinion.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

crying misrep doesn't mean it is a misrep. Its an ez defense to make as scum and only you and peta are the ones that are claiming misrep. DGB is just shadowing scum.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:28 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1033, VFP wrote:
In post 1030, nomnomnom wrote:also your logic about nero is faulty because for a good portion of the game people were townreading him
My logic is from before, during, and after town reading.
Also, I'm not sure many players have been vocal on Nero being town rather than just Nero not being scum.
Nero hasn't changed during the game, so my question is, why now is this scum Nero rather than the start of the day?

You can explain to me why I'm wrong if you like, I am a reasonable player and I'll consider what's provided. I just don't feel you have anything you genuinely believe here.
Point out these parts that I'm ignoring and I'll give my opinion.

You have favored one interaction (Nero siding with DW) over all his interactions this game, and the other interactions are scummy and people have pointed them out.
You're laser focusing on something very small compared to the wider picture of his ISO.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:29 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1034, Nero Cain wrote:crying misrep doesn't mean it is a misrep. Its an ez defense to make as scum and only you and peta are the ones that are claiming misrep. DGB is just shadowing scum.
Yes, so anyone that complains that you're blatantly misrepping, nitpicking post wording, and imputing intent that isn't there must be scum in your world.
This isn't town.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats really not the take away but you do u

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You think it isn't but in your world, dbg, peta and me are scums so that's basically what's going on.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:34 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1035, nomnomnom wrote:854
You have favored one interaction (Nero siding with DW) over all his interactions this game, and the other interactions are scummy and people have pointed them out.
You're laser focusing on something very small compared to the wider picture of his ISO.
Can you point to me what I'm exactly looking at with ?
I'm pretty stupid here so I'll need you to explain slowly to what I'm missing.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:35 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1039, VFP wrote:
In post 1035, nomnomnom wrote:854
Can you point to me what I'm exactly looking at with ?
I'm pretty stupid here so I'll need you to explain slowly to what I'm missing.

one post after
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:36 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I pointed to you the start of my reasoning for scum!nero, all you have to do is read from there
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:36 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1040, nomnomnom wrote:855
one post after
Where's the mis rep?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:37 am

Post by VFP »

I read it as Nero nit picking and looking for reasons not mis rep?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You asked me what's changed, so I provided the post where I changed my opinion and the reasoning for it. The misrep was going on much before, but in itself is not scum indicative.
What's scum indicative is doing a whole bunch of misrep to discredit posters then doing this with your vote.
pedit: "nitpicking wording" would be a valid way to put it, the misrep element is when you nitpick wording and putting words and intents that are not there instead of what I said back then
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, is claiming that by labeling his posting "WTF" b/c I don't like it and think its scummy that im misrepping him

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Maybe players are "echoing" each other because their arguments are more convincing than trolling scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what am I nitpicking and why is it scummy?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:45 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Of course players would agree with each other, if they didn't, we'd only have vanity wagons and no eliminations.

Only scum would shame players in the process of reaching a majority opinion/compromise.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: DGB