Newbie 682 - Mayhem in Umore - Game Over, Scum Win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by Mr Avacado »

I think that mirth is sus because of the coaching thing ( but im not really sure because i dont know many tactics) and seb because of his changing his mind and i didnt mean to put chuck in there!
Don't piss me off, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am

Post by nureins »

@Mr. A: If you have not understood what coaching was, why do you think Mirth is suspicious for that ?

@all: is there anyone out there having a personal opinion on something (Mirth, you do not need to answer). Whatever, different, not commented...please give it and explain yourself...!!!
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:06 am

Post by Mr Avacado »

Well i think it means coaching (as in coaching a noob mafia) because why would you coach someone else if you didnt know if they were town or not? Thats why i think its suspiciuos
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 am

Post by seb456zig »

well dys is a noob game so it kood just be to help them out in normal games.
dunno, thats just my oppinion.
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:12 am

Post by Mr Avacado »

Oh ok well i just thought that coaching was sus so ... thats the reason! LOL
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:15 am

Post by seb456zig »

anyway im not entirely sure. Nur might know. Lets just wait for his comment
[i][u][b]I'm slightly older than Ani, that makes me slightly better than him![/b][/u][/i]
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 am

Post by Mr Avacado »

Mmm yeah. im really bored so POST PEOPLES POST!
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:18 am

Post by seb456zig »

okay, so... wat music u into mr a.
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 am

Post by Mr Avacado »

EVERYTHING like literally EVERTHING! red hot chili peppers! YAAY! you?
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:22 am

Post by seb456zig »

soad, green day, good charlotte, all techno, and olde skewl stuff as well
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:23 am

Post by nureins »

@Mod: Might you explain to some of these young guys what the game is about and the mechanics of the forum ? I am afraid some of them fail to distinguish mafiascum and msn...
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:24 am

Post by Mr Avacado »

Mmm ill copy and paste my myspace music thing ... wait a sec...Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Primus, The Kinks, The Kaiser Chiefs, The Kooks, The Arctic Monkeys, Elvis, Electric Light Orchestra (ELO), The Doors, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, The Rolling Stones, Jack Johnson, Pete Murray, Dream Theatre, Bloc Party, The Offspring, Green Day, The Cat Empire, Blink 182, Guns 'n' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Tenacious D, The Proclaimers, The Clash, Angus &; Julia Stone, Radiohead, The Ramones, Nirvana, Megadeth, We Are Scientists, Billy Talent, AC/DC, Talking Heads, Jason Mraz, Yellowcard, Jet, Tsar, The Academy is..., Grinspoon. LOLOLOLOL!
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:24 am

Post by seb456zig »

whats wrong with smalltalk?
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:25 am

Post by Mr Avacado »

@nur sorry my msn not working ayway we were waiting for your reply! reply now please!
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:27 am

Post by seb456zig »

the question is "what is coaching?"
Mr Avacado
Mr Avacado
Townie
Mr Avacado
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:39 am

Post by Mr Avacado »

Reply soon...?
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:42 am

Post by seb456zig »

lol

tick tick tick tick tick
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:15 am

Post by seb456zig »

hmm...
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:15 am

Post by seb456zig »

u gonna watch saw in oct?
seb456zig
seb456zig
Goon
seb456zig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:32 am

Post by seb456zig »

Mirth wrote:and it's not guaranteed you will be lynched.
ahh, those were the days, umm. I meant day. or days. Day 1. soo. but if it-uh. my head hurts. nevermind. lets just say good times.
nureins wrote:If you are townie, re-read my case on you, think why you have been pressured, think how a townie should act, and proceed to act like one, because if you are townie, you are not helping us a lot.
DAMN i cant find it. anyway, Mr Avacado mentioned my change in personality and that im acting more townish. i hope the nureins quote clears something out. I feel as if my change in decisions has now been justified. Now lets go play in the park. It's gotta be sunny somewhere in the world.
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Mirth »

This game is moving way too fast...
seb456zig wrote:
ChuckNorris wrote: I would have voted you. Believe me when I say I want to vote you, but the Mafia could hammer if I put you at L-1.

@Mirth- I won't. Also do you think putting him at L-1 is justified yet. I was hoping to hear from Serous(or now his replacement?) to see what they think on the subject?
Putting me in L-1 will help us out if the mafia do hammer. I highly doubt that they are dumb enough to actually double-hammer. If you agree to my fairly open strategy I would suggest that only one person help put me on L-1. Or else it would be pretty pointless.

btw, why say that you would vote if i wasn't on so many. If you think im scum, shouldn't you vote. How can my number of voters influence you to decide otherwise?
That q is to everyone.
As I said and you have obviously not been reading, a absent townie coule hammer or your could self hammer.
Mr Avacado wrote:Im sorry if i seem superficial but it is only my first proper game so i'm not very good at building arguments or anything yet! and i don't understand most of the abbreviations and stuff.
I don't like you playing the newbie card here.
seb456zig wrote:q meaning question
making a full town decision might not be the best idea coz 2/9 people aren't even true townies. Vote on your own knowledge and thoughts. Not on everyone's. Please decide on what you think is best. If you wanna vote, then vote. If not, then don't. It's that simple.
Yet a townie would not know which 2. It is still better to wait until a full town to see interactions and such not to rush a wagon.
nureins wrote:
Mirth wrote:Dej, I'm aggressive about everything, pretty much. This is not a town tell. This is a matter of playstyle. So don't count me out just yet.

Seb, or you could just try playing. What do you think of the active posters so far? Do you find anyone scummy? Also, shutting up is never a good thing, so Chuck, don't listen to him.
Hey Mirth, that sounds very much like a coaching...

Seb has done his first and unique relevant comment during the game. Chuck was too melodramatic with his mail, MFOS -- FOS -- HOS -- blablablabla, repeating arguments previously done by us and later on asking to the ICs (so basically you, due to your activity) if a vote was ok or not. I didnt comment on your first advice coz you could say is an IC answer, but that was enough...this second advice is not anymore an IC advice. And, it is very relevant. And Seb has noted it...

Seb maybe said to chuck "shut up" but the essence of his post was "hey rat, dont jump over my wagon just repeating what everybody said and so ceremoniously..."

If I interpreted correctly, please Chuck explain your behaviour. Notice also how this is correlated to the colourful dramatic interpretation of Mafia vs Town that chucky interpreted already...at the end, the town needs new arguments. If you just buy the arguments of another person, quote that person and say QFT or say which one exactly you buy (i enumerate them to allow so, indeed)
A bit, yes. I don't feel very comfortable lynching for complete uselessness unless some attempt has been made to remedy the situation. My primary objective is to make you newbies think, and I honestly wouldn't want to play in a game with a player like Seb the way he is playing now. Hence trying to get him to at least try to play and stop with the "just lynch me already." I don't see Seb as criticizing Chuck. His posts still feel useless and superficial.

I don't like Mr. A playing dumb in 115
Mr Avacado wrote:I think that means that she is more experienced than someone else and is coaching the other person .. (i think its also implieng that she is mafia).
He is implying that I might be mafia with Seb specifically. Since you seem to have a grasp of the situation, why play dumb?
nureins wrote:
@seb. you did a couple of very minimal good comments. But you go on with stupidities about who should lynch you etc. I allow myself this coaching because if I had to decide, Id be very close to lynch you.
do you find chuck suspicious ?
Awww, I see the instinct to try and avoid a total trainwreck has taken you over too.
nureins wrote:
Mr Avacado wrote:I didn't understand nurs last post.
summary:
Chuck is not only careful about voting seb. He is also trying to appear careful.
The fact that Mirth coaches him and criticizes the noob player that solidly votes for seb (you) are important details to be noted.

This doesnt mean I consider Mirth scum. Chuck is probably close to a Fos, but right now and among the people who have participated, I would lynch seb without hesitation...

@mr. A: you will never have certainty about suspects. Do not relax ever, go on scumhunting around...make a list for your own with your view on everyone and how scummy they are...
ah. I see I was wrong and I thought you mean I was coaching Seb, which I was most definately trying to.

As for Mr. A, I think his vote is superficial, as he reiterates the issues with Seb and doesn't offer any commentary on anyone else.

Seb 120: is it an actual OMGUS vote or do you have a reason since it sounds like you might.
seb456zig wrote:DAMN, i saw a game that had 30+ pages and was on day one.
how long is this gonna take?
As long as we need it too. this is a commitment.
Mr Avacado wrote:Well thanks for at least recognizing me nur! I think that mirth chuck and seb are all being suspicious and that dej is just plain stupid! LOL but i actually do agree with nur on the chuck near a Fos. hmmm And i also want to hear from serous, even if he does just post stuff like his last post i think he should be replaced because we cannot figure oout anything about him if he doesn't post!
mm and i also want to hear from cute.without.e more at least if it is just a reason why they dn't post! YEah...
why are we suspicious and dej stupid? Why do you feel the need to reiterate sentiments that have already been expressed multiple times.
nureins wrote:@Mr. A: If you have not understood what coaching was, why do you think Mirth is suspicious for that ?

@all: is there anyone out there having a personal opinion on something (Mirth, you do not need to answer). Whatever, different, not commented...please give it and explain yourself...!!!
QFT
Mr Avacado wrote:Well i think it means coaching (as in coaching a noob mafia) because why would you coach someone else if you didnt know if they were town or not? Thats why i think its suspiciuos
Yay, actual reasoning! what would be your opinion of a player like Muerrto who coaches everyone in newbie games?
Mr Avacado wrote:Oh ok well i just thought that coaching was sus so ... thats the reason! LOL
don't back down just because someone argues with you. (This would be me coaching again, btw). Coaching is suspicious. So don't ignore it. Just pay attention to who is coaching whom and how.

can the two of you stop spamming? it's hard enough to read backlog without going through spam too. if you want to discuss life, go to the general discussion forum. also, don't wait in people to post with tick tick tick posts less than a day or two apart because they might not be around to see them.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:16 am

Post by dejkha »

Mirth wrote:Dej, I'm aggressive about everything, pretty much. This is not a town tell. This is a matter of playstyle. So don't count me out just yet.
Oh ok. Since that's the case, I'll keep my eye on you and Seb.
Mr Avacado wrote:I think that mirth chuck and seb are all being suspicious and that
dej is just plain stupid
!
Better than being suspicious, I guess. Lol.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:19 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Ok
Vote:Seb
for all the reasons I have posted before, I know that everyone else said these but they pratically took everting scummy about him and posted about it.

Question to IC's- In other Mafia games, is it scummy to agree with people?

Also seb, I think is trying to buddy with Mr. A, he seems the most likely target, and try to get someone to not vote him/ find him scummy.
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

"I'm what Doctor Spooner would call a Shining Wit!" Me
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Mirth »

Dej, nothing else you want to comment on?

unvote:Seb
for the time being. I want everyone here first.

As to agreeing, that depends on how you go about doing it.
ChuckNorris
ChuckNorris
Townie
ChuckNorris
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:48 am

Post by ChuckNorris »

Ok. Fair enough. But I don't really get how agreeing can be scummy. If you could tell me that would help.

Mod-Can we possibly prod cute.without.e and serous plz?
"Lag is worse in real life than in Video games. If you don't believe me, look at Jesus, it took him 3 days to respawn after he died!" Khelvaster

"I'm what Doctor Spooner would call a Shining Wit!" Me

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”