He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:49 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2273, Bingle wrote:
In post 2272, GrandpaMo wrote:again what r u on about???
In the case that Y is town and couldn't be around at deadline to hammer, scum could force a no lim by simply not voting before deadline, which would result in a town loss. Given that you're confirmed scum to me, the worlds in which that is possible are the combined worlds of Mena/you and N_M/you. There is no mechanical clear on either, so technically they are worlds on the table and I will evaluate them tomorrow if I am still alive and not handed a mechanical guilty, like say flailing scum leaving a vote on me and confirming themselves.

this can easily be debunked because both were here at the same time -- and even have confessed being here. idk why scum would just wait any longer, when mena could have easily just voted me there and get the game going, there is a risk factor in waiting. as well as y who could also voted me while they were there. think about it, i understand what u tryna say bout waiting and shi, but that comes wit a higher risk play because they can just easily take the opportunity to take towncred vs no towncred and can be easily scumread by the other town person. for example (if y is scum, they wait it out, then mena could have the chnace to scumread them just like how you are doing right now. and that would be the risk, instead of just bussing me if i were scum, and it would carry out in cylo, with the hammer on scum. its way better than the option you proposed). i voted you because i scumread you, and now the pair is obviously you and nm. thats how i play -- i vote my scumreads, and associative reads. you should see this trend develop as you even brought it up. you even townread me for having the same angles despite allignment etc. that is how i play as town if you haven't noticed really. and thats honestly something i should work on because scum (like you) can really take advantage of that and manipulate my angles having a better wincon than me.

As scum without you, I can just STFU and not bring that up and then if Y doesn't remember to check for hammer before deadline simply win by never moving my vote off of the person who is literal confscum to me. I as scum with you could have been sounding out Y's absence to see the viability of unvoting off of the wagon near deadline, but that's a very high risk low reward play and also presumes us as a scum team which not only do we both know is not the case but it's pretty laughable from the evolution of the thread.
you keep doing this thing as scum, where you always bring up a hypothetical situation that can't be true. you do this as scum, because from that mindset that is the only info you have and it has been apparent in some of your scum games lol. i mean yea its way more likely if i were scum, i would be scum wit u or nm (because thru my theory that i would be bussed by now) but at the same time if i have both of you voting me, then that would be a carry out fallacy leading to me town because you are the only scum team that cares to vote me for easy lim. if you just look at my iso u can see im way more consistent than you and its sad because now you are coming up wit this theory that it could be me and you. lol. just lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Bingle »

Are you arguing it's impossible for you and Mena to be scum because you and mena have been online at the same time? Because you've never been in a position where a scumpartner could hammer in this XLO. You've always been a voting party or a party being voted.

You, Mo, are confirmed scum to me. Theoretically, disregarding all other factors, any of Y/Mena/N_M could be scum with you. This is empirical truth, and saying it's anything else is simply arguing in bad faith. It doesn't matter if you type 1000 words or 50000 words, you can't change that obvious truth. Your attempts at twisting my words and pushing your narrative aren't doing you any favors and are in fact just boring.

Also, for the record, I was townreading you in spite of your play being intrinsically based on pair interactions, not because of it. Preflip associations are garbage, especially on D1. Catching 1 scum is difficult. Assuming yourself to be right and then using that to set up a chain of eliminations is awful. There's a reason that even while I was townreading you your reads had almost no value in my eyes.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2274, Menalque wrote:hard
It's really not, but :shrug:.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mo's been obvscum since day 1
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2274, Menalque wrote:prod received, I'll make a decision here later today

sorry for kinda leaving things in limbo, I've just been busy and this is hard but also kind of boring
Your mum is hard but also kind of boring
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Menalque »

my mum would fuckin' nut u m8 and go right back to her podcasts
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:07 am

Post by Menalque »

if it's mo, why does it feel so much like it's bingle and NM?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2276, Bingle wrote:Are you arguing it's impossible for you and Mena to be scum because you and mena have been online at the same time? Because you've never been in a position where a scumpartner could hammer in this XLO. You've always been a voting party or a party being voted.

its the same reason why you don't see yourself and nm as a possible pair xD. im litreally going based of i know, MY expierence. i am town, and if it isn't obvious now, it should be obvious because if i am telling you a sitatuion how only town!me would know and stay fixated on, then im most likely town.

You, Mo, are confirmed scum to me. Theoretically, disregarding all other factors, any of Y/Mena/N_M could be scum with you. This is empirical truth, and saying it's anything else is simply arguing in bad faith. It doesn't matter if you type 1000 words or 50000 words, you can't change that obvious truth. Your attempts at twisting my words and pushing your narrative aren't doing you any favors and are in fact just boring.

yes that is true. but you instantly contradict your statement right after with "theoritically" you go on with the narrative of impossibility and impracticability however, you put me in a situtation where i could "theoretically be scum with nm, y, mena" but what you were saying earlier, regarding about me and you -- you defended yourself on so much on how it CAN'T be me and you as the scum team, therefore it must be nm, y or mena. you were fixated on that, and confirmation bias led to your shitty reasoning. that is the truth, i even said that if i were scum, that would have been truth, i even helped you out and gave you the more likely pairs through my analysis. but i debunked how it could be with my towny gameplay and etc. you have done way more manip than me and throwing out of context. i can list all the times you do when i come back from work. you keep making up excuses. and its so sad because im literally a vaible lim for it.

Also, for the record, I was townreading you in spite of your play being intrinsically based on pair interactions, not because of it. Preflip associations are garbage, especially on D1. Catching 1 scum is difficult. Assuming yourself to be right and then using that to set up a chain of eliminations is awful. There's a reason that even while I was townreading you your reads had almost no value in my eyes.
"catching 1 scum is difficult" you act like you even caught drap as scum. you didn't hop on the bw until nm showed up. you keep saying how my play was awful, but weren't you sheeping me on day 3 or 2? also this is a bad rxn -- scum quote -- that last 2 bit of sentences there.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:10 am

Post by lendunistus »

Open 810 Official Vote Count - 5.2

GrandpaMo
(2): Not_Mafia, Bingle
Not_Mafia
(1): GrandpaMo

Not Voting
(2): Ydrasse, Menalque

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-06-07 15:00:00)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:11 am

Post by Menalque »

ahhhhhhhhh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2284, Menalque wrote:ahhhhhhhhh
just vote me if ur unsure, i wanna get the game over with, never had a town game go to day 5 lol .

i wont be too mad to lose to nm or bingle, they played well
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

the only thing that is frustrating is the constant manipulation from bingle lol.

its just like i felt like i played really well as town at this game and you call me shit for my playstyle then you technically townread me for it in the beginning then change the narrative now thinking i would have been scum with anyone else in this game. if that shouldnt be obvious to you already if you think i was scum. (scum points out the obvious -- just to let reassurance for town)

its up to you mena, i suggest you iso and look at bingle's recent scumgames and tell me the similarities. you will see a common theme (his scumtell), bonus points to u if u catch it
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:38 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait mena i have a question, from your pov, do you think there is anyway it could be y and bingle/nm?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Seismic flail
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2282, GrandpaMo wrote:"catching 1 scum is difficult" you act like you even caught drap as scum. you didn't hop on the bw until nm showed up. you keep saying how my play was awful, but weren't you sheeping me on day 3 or 2? also this is a bad rxn -- scum quote -- that last 2 bit of sentences there.
D1, where Drap was my second strongest scumread and despite being off wagon I was the only one who actually cased him iirc.
D2, where I was largely undecided and lurky and hammered a wagon that had 3/5 composition of townreads (Yes, you were one of them, congratulations!) based on the lack of resistance to a Drap wagon and an absentee Pine. Notably, you were the entire resistance to a Drap wagon.
D3, where I instigated a No Lim (correctly) that you were opposed to and have been pushing me about all day.

Yes, your narrative is definitely based in truth. :roll:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Menalque »

I think maybe I want ydra to vote for N_M and then I can choose who to hammer in the morning
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2287, GrandpaMo wrote:wait mena i have a question, from your pov, do you think there is anyway it could be y and bingle/nm?
No. It literally cannot be.

The scum team is either you and anyone or specifically me and N_M. Mechanically.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2287, GrandpaMo wrote:wait mena i have a question, from your pov, do you think there is anyway it could be y and bingle/nm?
No lol
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

Oh bingle why are you so scummy
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Menalque »

You look so partnered with NM lmao
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2281, Menalque wrote:if it's mo, why does it feel so much like it's bingle and NM?
It doesn't feel like it's Bingle/N_M, and you're being silly.

Look at mo's narrative today and compare it to the things that have actually happened and realize that literally none of that matches.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2294, Menalque wrote:You look so partnered with NM lmao
pics?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2289, Bingle wrote:I was the only one who actually cased him iirc.
Not true, at least one other did (I think lukewarm)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Menalque »

Eli5 while I’m here

Whats mo’s narrative and why is it wrong?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Menalque »