[1] Umlaut:
xHeavenx

[1] Tigerente:
Umlaut

[1] The Limit Does Not Exist:
Datisi

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-06-13 13:55:00).

MOD NOTES

skitter30
is
V/LA
on weekends

Datisi
is
V/LA
until Thursday

Joined mod ISO

:]
Last edited by Menalque on Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 197, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Cakey do you think Town!Lilith could peg you as scum this early in D1?
Yeah probably she knows me pretty well
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 192, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 183, Datisi wrote:because my gut says so.
you think scum lilith tries to push towncakes right away on d1?

I find it way more likely that town lilith has geniune suspicion of ?cakes than the former.
i don't see a reason why she wouldn't? is there some kinda meta knowledge that scum!lilith usually sits on her ass on d1 or something?

like you're calling it a hardpush but it's based on "cakez had one bad vote" how hard can that push really be
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 194, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think I've seen S!lilith hard push this early in d1 so unless any1 else has seen it I'm gonna treat this as a town!motivated push >.>
how many games have you played with scum!lilith?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:26 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

from the games i've seen of scum lilith she is more passive on early d1 when scum,

I haven't seen her go direct to a serious push.

just off top of my head in these two games from scum!lili:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=86336
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=85257
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:27 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

can you give me a counterexample where lilith does do a serious push as scum right away?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Tigerente
Tigerente
Goon
Tigerente
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Tigerente »

In post 202, Datisi wrote:
In post 192, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 183, Datisi wrote:because my gut says so.
you think scum lilith tries to push towncakes right away on d1?

I find it way more likely that town lilith has geniune suspicion of ?cakes than the former.
i don't see a reason why she wouldn't? is there some kinda meta knowledge that scum!lilith usually sits on her ass on d1 or something?

like you're calling it a hardpush but it's based on "cakez had one bad vote" how hard can that push really be
Fwiw i think that lilith's tone is like weird but i agree with pooky in that she isnt usually so pushy / post-y / taking-initiative-y as scum here
hydra of skitter30 (she/her) and borkjerfkin (he/him)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 205, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:can you give me a counterexample where lilith does do a serious push as scum right away?
open 781: jk9++ is the only game i've played with scum!lilith, and skimming through her early iso, she did a semi-early serious push on penguin that game, so kinda?

also /shrug, the fact that she "usually" (which is debateable anyway) doesn't hardpush early as scum is nowhere near enough to convince me that that should make her town here - something something, meta changes, and this is faaaar too weak of a meta point (i.e. easily changeable) to be taken that seriously.

in other news: i'm reading interactions between lilith/cakez/pooky as Wrong. it feels like there's somehing wrong with them, i don't know if it's them having relatively strong reads on each other so quickly or what but i'm feeling uneasy.
~M
xHeavenx
xHeavenx
Townie
xHeavenx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:42 am

Post by xHeavenx »

In post 128, Datisi wrote:considering that you described it as "meh", what do you think about that? or rather, what does "meh" mean.
I just found um the way you handled your own suspicions to be a bit incomplete. I know it's early but the idea that you can't have strong feelings about something is wrong. If I pinged you tonally then I pinged you tonally. I really expected you to get further about that, but you didn't. Your reasons after the fact fall back onto your own habits as explained how you believe you're obvtown when you're obvtown. My own thoughts is that you're null and I think self-aware players are the most dangerous type, so I can't really accept you being town until I see it.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:42 am

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

I think I have a specific tell on cakes that is 98% of the reason I’m voting him. The other 2% is the heaven vote. SS asked me to not share the tell yet, therefore I only shared the heaven vote part.

- lilith
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:43 am

pooky didn’t even have me in his initial readslist ftr. I don’t think of his read on me as “particularly strong”

- lilith
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Datisi »

also: pooky gives me a scummy vibe of "trying not to appear in the center of attention while still trying to steer the conversation to his liking" but i'm not too interested in acting upon it immediately because i know i need more time to read him and i would not want to get wrong!tunnelled on pooky.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 210, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:pooky didn’t even have me in his initial readslist ftr. I don’t think of his read on me as “particularly strong”

- lilith
except he was willing to instantly jump to your defense as soon as i started saying i think you're scum, so...? i disagree?
~M
Tigerente
Tigerente
Goon
Tigerente
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Tigerente »

i think she kinda has a hard time posting as scum, and gets drained by it quite a lot
like she can force herself to post but can't really sustain it too long imo
i don't know if she takes the initiative on this cakez thing as scum
and i don't think this is something she can change that easily

(lilith <3)

i agree that i'm getting scummy vibes from pooky too

~ skitter
xHeavenx
xHeavenx
Townie
xHeavenx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:49 am

Post by xHeavenx »

I feel like half of the posts I'm reading so far are heavily influenced by meta on the other players and it's making me feel left out.
Tigerente
Tigerente
Goon
Tigerente
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:50 am

Post by Tigerente »

i'm sorry :/ i'm not so good at separating out the meta .... i'll try to be more holistic

~ skitteR
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 208, xHeavenx wrote:
In post 128, Datisi wrote:considering that you described it as "meh", what do you think about that? or rather, what does "meh" mean.
I just found um the way you handled your own suspicions to be a bit incomplete. I know it's early but the idea that you can't have strong feelings about something is wrong. If I pinged you tonally then I pinged you tonally. I really expected you to get further about that, but you didn't. Your reasons after the fact fall back onto your own habits as explained how you believe you're obvtown when you're obvtown. My own thoughts is that you're null and I think self-aware players are the most dangerous type, so I can't really accept you being town until I see it.
i'm not saying one cannot have strong feelings this early - i've had strong (correct) feelings on people's alignments on page 1 before. (before someone cries how this contradicts my - it doesn't. i deemed what lilith reacted to to not be enough to get a strong feeling. you may call me egocentric if you wish.) you pinged me tonally, yes, but i don't think you understand the strength of that ping - it was not that strong. by the time i changed my vote away from you onto dwlee, i was satisfied with what you posted. i got what i wanted, i moved on. why would you *expect* me to go further about that?
~M
xHeavenx
xHeavenx
Townie
xHeavenx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:56 am

Post by xHeavenx »

In post 216, Datisi wrote:
i'm not saying one cannot have strong feelings this early - i've had strong (correct) feelings on people's alignments on page 1 before. (before someone cries how this contradicts my - it doesn't. i deemed what lilith reacted to to not be enough to get a strong feeling. you may call me egocentric if you wish.) you pinged me tonally, yes, but i don't think you understand the strength of that ping - it was not that strong. by the time i changed my vote away from you onto dwlee, i was satisfied with what you posted. i got what i wanted, i moved on. why would you *expect* me to go further about that?
Mmmmm

I like talking things out I guess. Even if someone scumreads me or finds something I did something, I learn a lot more with direct conversation. It's especially harder here too because I am just as much of a stranger to you all, so I have to be reliant on situations like this. I really am just getting next to nothing from these last few pages and I do want to help.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am

@heaven what’s your opinion on cakes voting you and our current discussion of whether it is scummy for me to be pushing cakes for it?

- lilith
xHeavenx
xHeavenx
Townie
xHeavenx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am

Post by xHeavenx »

Something I did wrong*

I don't why I repeated myself there, I need to readjust my glasses :I
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:58 am

In post 216, Datisi wrote:
Did you miss my post where I said the heaven vote was only ~2% of the reason I was voting cakes?

- lilith
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:59 am

In post 212, Datisi wrote:
In post 210, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:pooky didn’t even have me in his initial readslist ftr. I don’t think of his read on me as “particularly strong”

- lilith
except he was willing to instantly jump to your defense as soon as i started saying i think you're scum, so...? i disagree?
like maybe your reasons are bad reasons

I won’t disagree that pooky could be scum but if scum!pooky came to my defense it was probably because he saw it as an easy defense

- lilith
xHeavenx
xHeavenx
Townie
xHeavenx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:05 am

Post by xHeavenx »

In post 218, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:@heaven what’s your opinion on cakes voting you and our current discussion of whether it is scummy for me to be pushing cakes for it?

- lilith
Your own reasoning is fine but mine slightly differs. I don't like what cakez is doing because it's awkward. I said pointless earlier and then his response to that was that he was making a joke. Jokes usually require a bit of knowledge or even a setup but there I think he was just excusing himself. His words come out only at the concern of others and even then I just don't really believe him.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 217, xHeavenx wrote:I like talking things out I guess. Even if someone scumreads me or finds something I did wrong, I learn a lot more with direct conversation.
if you feel like you learn a lot more with direct conversation, why didn't you ask me about my moving vote?
In post 220, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Did you miss my post where I said the heaven vote was only ~2% of the reason I was voting cakes?
i didn't. but considering you're not revealing the reason, it's quite literally no use to me. i cannot tell the difference between town!lilith having an actual tell vs. a scum!lilith going "hehe guys i have a tell on cakez, no i will not tell you~"
In post 221, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 212, Datisi wrote:

- lilith
like maybe your reasons are bad reasons

I won’t disagree that pooky could be scum but if scum!pooky came to my defense it was probably because he saw it as an easy defense

- lilith
like idek maybe they are bad reasons but maybe you're scum regardless
~M
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:08 am

In post 127, Kerset wrote:My slip detector turned on.
Please turn it back off

-S

Return to “Completed Open Games”