Post by yessiree »

VC 2.14

With 8 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Bambi Jay (3)
- LlamaFluff, RationalMadman, Bambi Jay
LlamaFluff (1)
- Anastasia

Note voting - T-Bone, Kerset, Bingle, VFP

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-02 16:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Sun May 30, 2021 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1549, Kerset wrote:If we don't do VT now then we need to do it tomorrow anyway. Game-wise it doesn't matter.
Yeah it doesn't matter if we know for sure RM and Ana has to be scum with Llama and COULD be scum with me if we still gotta finish the VTs anyway.

Flipping them as evil means Llama'll still argue tommorow it's me, which he's already doing.

Killing him confirms they're evil. Killing them confirms it's more likely him then me. I can't beat him with whatever logic he comes up with but basic game sense usually does imply we'd just push our debate back another few days.

In among us (sus) "skip on 7" is the logical thing to do with 2 impostors left. Yet that's also what the impostors will argue. So frankly if we follow logic it can fuck us over too.

I didn't bet on logic when I gambitted it not being Tbone or Bingle, I bet on my reads and emotions. Odds and logic don't give a crap when the evil party uses it to try and survive another day.

Since my vote on myself isn't needed anymore I'll put it back where it belongs.

VOTE: Llama

VFP said we could get RM and Ana first so if the other townies wanna extend the game and me arguing with Llama we can go there but otherwise I wanna end it quicker. If your cautious go with Ration and Ana even though Llama sure as hell didn't move his vote there if he believed it. He's still aiming for me point blank so he doesn't unvote.

We win on Llama guys. It's that simple.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:03 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1549, Kerset wrote:If we don't do VT now then we need to do it tomorrow anyway. Game-wise it doesn't matter.
Not if you think its me

Again there are four possible pairs unless someone really wants to argue that in a game where everyone is active scum were unable to hammer:

Me + Ana/RM
Bambi + Ana/RM
Bambi + Kerset/Bingle
Bambi + VFP/TBone

Its entirely nonsensical to vote me today based on that logic. Its vote Bambi (who if is scum game continues, if town game is over) or if you think its me... vote Ana/RM (if town Bambi wins as its established I cant be scum unless they are, if scum game continues *regardless* of who is scum). Voting me is just a logically flawed move because if you are town you pretty much throwing a certain level of win chance.

I dont think its that Bambi doesnt realize this here, its that they cant *afford* to realize it here which is sort of where they are at. They seem to acknowledge the logic, but cant/wont follow through on it. Anyone who is voting me needs to very clearly explain how those four pairs and saying I am a better vote than Ana/RM makes sense.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Anastasia »

VOTE: bambi

I am a n00b
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Fuck Logic Get Scum.

Ana went AFK, Ration has been spewing nonsense since day 1 and poorly tried to get the other lovers, and Llama won't even follow his own words by voting them. He's delaying it so he can make a case of it being RM/Ana/Me after we kill them. Giving him a better chance to get me elimed isn't what we need here.

Edit: oh now it's all in. Wonderful.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:25 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1554, Bambi Jay wrote:Fuck Logic Get Scum.

Ana went AFK, Ration has been spewing nonsense since day 1 and poorly tried to get the other lovers, and Llama won't even follow his own words by voting them. He's delaying it so he can make a case of it being RM/Ana/Me after we kill them. Giving him a better chance to get me elimed isn't what we need here.

See this is why Bambi is scum. If they are town there is *no* difference to them specifically between voting me or Ana/RM as they apparently confirmed scum, so no difference. Bambi also ignores that to anyone else, this also is true but the VT isnt solved, so Ana/RM would be a better vote to anyone in lover pairs that think I am scum as it provides a safety net that doesnt end the game today. They just ignore it because... its convenient.

Also im not saying its Bambi + RM/Ana. I am saying there is no way it can be anyone but RM/Ana if I am scum. Im still not really confident who is scum with Bambi here. This is just scum panic who I think missed the fact that by self-voting they confirmed I can only be scum with RM/Ana and that makes then the target over me.
Co-host of The USL Show
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1535, Kerset wrote:You proved that two buttons does the same thing but it doesn't imply that we have to press the second one.
Theoretically, RM/Ana/Bambi could be a team. In that case, hammering Llama loses us the game while hammering RM/Ana does not. In all cases where hammering Llama doesn't lose us the game, hammering RM/Ana does not lose us the game. Therefore we should never lim Llama here.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well considering your calling for their death instead of yours you have some high hopes it won't end the game anyway.

Ration is already still arguing it's me with another lover team so clearly his agenda and yours still want me to die first. a team of me and them makes shit less sense then me with the other 2. If they're scum your scum. It's that simple.

And to remind you: I'm stating my preference to end the game quicker by eliming you and confirming it's them, but should they wanna extend out the argument between you and me they're feel to elim Ration and Ana first. That's a town decision tho. I'm not listening to it when a confirmed scum is telling me how to vote.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1556, Bingle wrote:
In post 1535, Kerset wrote:You proved that two buttons does the same thing but it doesn't imply that we have to press the second one.
Theoretically, RM/Ana/Bambi could be a team. In that case, hammering Llama loses us the game while hammering RM/Ana does not. In all cases where hammering Llama doesn't lose us the game, hammering RM/Ana does not lose us the game. Therefore we should never lim Llama here.
Logic always can screw you over later but if we go for this I want you to look at the interactions between me and Ration and Ana, then Llama's reactions with them. I'm not the best at describing things but I have said why the make more sense together.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1558, Bambi Jay wrote:Logic always can screw you over later but if we go for this I want you to look at the interactions between me and Ration and Ana, then Llama's reactions with them. I'm not the best at describing things but I have said why the make more sense together.
I explicitly don't think you're scum with AnaRM. I think you're scum with Tbone.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1545, T-Bone wrote:I don't quite see why Llama thinks we should think he can't be scum with Kerset/Bingle. He keeps presenting "I only have one possible scum team, Bambi has three" which feels very misleading and makes me think that's the point.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is a scum claim. It's literally the only argument he can make here, but that doesn't make it any less wrong.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Bingle »

VOTE: Bambi
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well now I'm super happy I unvoted but Bingle we literally lose if I die now.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1561, Bingle wrote:VOTE: Bambi
I think that this is wrong choice.
giv me pagetop :(
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:28 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

And there is the proof its not me with Bingle/Kerset.
Co-host of The USL Show
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1563, Kerset wrote:
In post 1561, Bingle wrote:VOTE: Bambi
I think that this is wrong choice.
UNVOTE:

Do you really think it's Ana and LF?

Like... that whole interaction doesn't read scumtheater to me.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Kerset »

Keep in mind that llama would ask for bus and RM would never agree to do other person plan.
giv me pagetop :(
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:41 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1566, Kerset wrote:Keep in mind that llama would ask for bus and RM would never agree to do other person plan.
To be blunt... outside of abandoning the D1 bus all of it is well within the range of possibilities for me scum with them. Thats the only part that really wouldnt make sense. Thats a see it through or dont do it spot.

I think its still just a matter of time before its pretty clear only way I can be scum is if Ana/RM are first proven scum, which Bambi is just very hesitant to accept for some reason given how confident she seems to be in that being true
Co-host of The USL Show
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

You clearly haven't voted them for how much you want others to do it man. I've said time and time again if the TOWN does it I'll do it.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:03 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1568, Bambi Jay wrote:You clearly haven't voted them for how much you want others to do it man. I've said time and time again if the TOWN does it I'll do it.
You are misrepresenting what I am saying.

This is an "All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squirrels" scenario. From all the viewpoints that are *not* ours there are four pairs that work logically and only five that are remotely possible by any way shape or form. For me to be scum, RM/Ana first have to be scum, and they also can be scum with you. Therefore, to everyone again that is *not* us, voting me makes no sense over voting RM/Ana, because there is a scenario where RM/Ana is scum without me being scum. However there is *no* scenario where I am scum without RM/Ana being scum.

I am not calling RM/Ana town or scum here. I am pointing out that its a logical fallacy to ever vote me in this spot because it risks losing the game. Even if you think I am scum, especially again from everyone who is *not* us, I am the wrong vote as what is the worst case scenario there? We enter D3 with four confirmed town. If RM/Ana is town we lose the game no matter what of them or me you vote. If they are scum, we actually still have win chances.

Literally the only pair who can argue that I might be an acceptable vote would be Bingle/Kerset who could argue TBone/VFP are scum (who have been able to coordinate a hammer of you for about what... 35 of the last 36 hours?). TBone/VFP already have it fully proven to them if they are town that if I am scum, Bingle/Kerset are confirmed town so it *must* be with Ana/RM
Co-host of The USL Show
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Rectangles are indeed not squirrels.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:05 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1554, Bambi Jay wrote:Ration has been spewing nonsense since day 1 and poorly tried to get the other lovers,
WRONG. I was trying to get YOU and then VFP pushed on me, nice rewriting of history.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:07 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1566, Kerset wrote:Keep in mind that llama would ask for bus and RM would never agree to do other person plan.
You said the opposite to this in a Day 1 post, you said I would go along with plans as scum.

Regardless nothing of this kind if happening in this game, I and Ana are Town. So is Llama, this is a known fact to me now.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:10 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1555, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1554, Bambi Jay wrote:Fuck Logic Get Scum.

See this is why Bambi is scum. If they are town there is *no* difference to them specifically between voting me or Ana/RM as they apparently confirmed scum, so no difference. Bambi also ignores that to anyone else, this also is true but the VT isnt solved, so Ana/RM would be a better vote to anyone in lover pairs that think I am scum as it provides a safety net that doesnt end the game today. They just ignore it because... its convenient.

Also im not saying its Bambi + RM/Ana. I am saying there is no way it can be anyone but RM/Ana if I am scum. Im still not really confident who is scum with Bambi here. This is just scum panic who I think missed the fact that by self-voting they confirmed I can only be scum with RM/Ana and that makes then the target over me.
I agree to everything in this post. Except that because I know I am Town, I know 'better vote' is a lie, however I fully agree to the logic supplied and would support voting me and Ana over you if I was in anyone's shoes, since Bambi has enabled that new dynamic and so did I thanks to not unvoting her. I knew only Scum will pull that kind of gambit there and I have had scum vibes from Bambi all game.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 8:11 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1546, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1517, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1516, VFP wrote:I think I favour Llama over Bambi as town here.
But I'll wait until my T-Bone gives input. He's the brains.
So why is it me or Bambi for you? Isnt it actually Bambi v RM/Ana?
Like this right here is manipulate as fuck. No it's not Bambi vs RM/Ana.
It actually is because of the hammer that Bambi enabled on herself from a scum pair for that duration of time, I was the only Lover vote on her, I have to be Scum if she is Town, it does actually make a lot of sense.

Return to “Completed Open Games”