Post by yessiree »

VC 2.5

With 8 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate.

LlamaFluff (2)
- Anastasia, Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay (1)
- LlamaFluff

Note voting - T-Bone, Kerset, RationalMadman, Bingle, VFP

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-02 16:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Wed May 26, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Oh damn, I just understood what it meant after I submitted that. The wincon for Scum with 2VT eliminated doesn't require Goon to be alive. I just checked to understand.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Sorry Bingle, I understand what you said now.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1291, Bambi Jay wrote:Edit: it's in the rules that first to 4 votes and it stays tied goes to whoever gets there first. I also said that in an earlier posts but we don't really like to read each other's post so I understand you not seeing it.
Where did you say this? I have read your posts but I admit sometimes I skimread.

If you don't answer my question to you that Llama has already answered then I absolutely will vote you.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1, yessiree wrote:If players fail to get a majority vote before the deadline, plurality vote will be applied
In plurality voting, the player with the most votes is eliminated. In case of ties, the player who reached the most votes first will be eliminated
Feel free to get confirmation, but this is 2 and 3 under voting and both Llama and I helped yes workshop the setup prior to the game starting.

I'm actually pretty confident in a Bambi/TBone/VFP solve assuming I'm right about RM/Ana town.

The TBone/Klick Llama interactions red more like buddying than an attempt to sort. RM is significantly less unreasonable sounding now that I've had a chance to cool off from the lover's PT is a functional masonry shitshow, and Bambi and TBone both come across as trying to rile him up in multiple different places.

TBone's townread of Bambi was very early and very underdeveloped, but he never actually addressed that when asked.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

I voted you/Ana because I dislike you and would've rather have solved between the other 2 lovers instead. Sorry to Ana but legit at that point even if I wanted to, you just... You were aggressive and scummy and calling me scum continuously that I just said fuck it when Tbone and them changed their minds to kill you I agreed instantly.

I dunno if you got another question that's the one that stuck out in the ISO.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1295, Bingle wrote:Actually, I'd kind of like a pair analysis for every pair from everyone.
btw

@Bambi and RM.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well my opinion from my earlier solve I still think is true about Ration and Ana having to be disorganized town is probably legit. It would also be ballsy if Ana was scum and instantly put down her vote and put Ration in an uneviable desicion to go against his partner.
In post 1269, Anastasia wrote:Maybe I'm just wrong

maybe you're all right and Llama really is town and I'm being an idiot
In post 1270, Anastasia wrote:It's not like I can get anyone to vote for him anyway so why does it even matter
In post 1271, T-Bone wrote:I mean I'm leaning that way so...I'm listening.
Honestly this scares me depending on interpretation. So my first obvious reading was Tbone comforting Ana and agreeing with her. But my paranoia came back and thought he might've meant it as in he ALSO was starting to townread Llama instead.

I mean I followed Bingle and Llama onto Smart and assuming I'm right I followed the scumteam and elimed a townie... But then that means Tbone and VFP followed me instead of staying on Ana. I know VFP replaced in and mostly was following me but their first instinct coming into this game was to vote me out until Tbone said not to.

If I read into this conspiracy theory style that would mean VFP wanted to vote and kill the VT that the other 2 lover pairs suspected but Tbone told them they were pocketing me. Tbone was good to go on Ana and RM but suddenly switched to the VTs becuz I switched to em. Tbone wouldn't just follow me so easily tho? I dunno. I haven't proved anything like a big brain solve I literally only voted there cuz I misread Llama's post as from Tbone.

Obviously this ends the debate if you or Kerset vote me now then I know your the bad guys and/or we lose the game on my elim. But if my brain is saying this is Tbone ready to pounce and get Ana to vote me and win... Well that would suck.

So before paranoia I had you as confirmed scum, but with paranoia I'll listen to a case from ya that told us why they were scum instead. I might've ignored you and Kerset earlier having a case, but if you got a case that helps me prove it's Llama and those 2 I'll read it.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1298, Bingle wrote:
In post 536, Bambi Jay wrote:Careful Tbone he'll put you as my partner if you keep that up.
In post 541, T-Bone wrote:
In post 536, Bambi Jay wrote:Careful Tbone he'll put you as my partner if you keep that up.
He already did!
This is very cheeky if S/S.

How cheeky is your scumgame TBone?
Very, but I'm cheeky as either alignment. If you're asking 'does T-Bone make posts so he can quote them after winning to dunk on people's the answer is no. I do all my dunking in game as a matter of course tyvm
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Re:1307 Bambi. As I know I'm town optimal play for me is to see what the other two pairs get up to, since one of those pairs is scum. So no, there's not a risk of me to pounce on you or Llama at this stage.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by T-Bone »

It comes down to basically two things for me. One, I gotta see what the other pairs do because I know one of them is scum. Two, I'm deciding whether Bambi reversed pocketed me on Day 1, but the only person I can reliably discuss that with is VFP. I know my case for Llama, and I know my case for Bambi.

So, I mean, be concerned with me if you want, dislike that I want to reserve the elimination potential for myself (or convince the other town pair to mislim without needing my vote). I'mma be over here trying to solve the game.

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1304, Bingle wrote:TBone's townread of Bambi was very early and very underdeveloped, but he never actually addressed that when asked.
He did revaluate that it could be due to pocket.
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Kerset »

So llama, who are bambi partners?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1312, Kerset wrote:So llama, who are bambi partners?
Cant see how this matters today.

As stated earlier in one of these games, Wednesday and Thursday are worst days of week for me to get stuff done. Will probably get caught up Friday.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1313, LlamaFluff wrote:Cant see how this matters today.
Because you now have 3 viable scumteams from your POV and how you look at said scumteams is probably the most reliable way to read you.

Like... The only answer I get from you and Bambi fighting is which one of you has more charisma/WIM/rhetorical grasp on the situation. That's NAI. Your perspective there is that you want the other person eliminated.

If you work on a solve in the other three, then there's actually AI shit to examine (Like whether a read is made up or genuine) and in the case that we don't lose today it can only be helpful tomorrow.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Having a 1v1 is way more stressful then it looks.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 1:43 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1306, Bingle wrote:
In post 1295, Bingle wrote:Actually, I'd kind of like a pair analysis for every pair from everyone.
btw

@Bambi and RM.
What does this mean, I thought I gave this already when being voted off.

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1314, Bingle wrote:
Because you now have 3 viable scumteams from your POV and how you look at said scumteams is probably the most reliable way to read you.

Like... The only answer I get from you and Bambi fighting is which one of you has more charisma/WIM/rhetorical grasp on the situation. That's NAI. Your perspective there is that you want the other person eliminated.

If you work on a solve in the other three, then there's actually AI shit to examine (Like whether a read is made up or genuine) and in the case that we don't lose today it can only be helpful tomorrow.
exactly
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 3:24 am

Post by VFP »

Sorry had bad Internet due to weather.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 5:51 am

Post by VFP »

So where is everyone currently at with Bambi / Llama?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 6:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1317, Kerset wrote:
In post 1314, Bingle wrote:

exactly
Nope. Its now at best WIFOM. Its actually probably detrimental to an extent because a wrong read from me probably loses us the game right here. Scum get ammo, town can get paranoid or somewhat OMGUSy. As stated many times, any tells between VT pool and Lover pool are weak at best outside of maybe today where scum will take a win if they can.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 7:39 am

Post by VFP »

It helps to see the mindset you're in.
I'm interested to know, and no if you say me and T-Bone that won't influence where I vote.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:19 am

Post by T-Bone »

I mean, it might influence where I vote :evil:

Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Anastasia »

I'm ok with Bambi being elimmed here.

If she flips town i'll get to say i told you so

if she flips scum i'll get to avoid disaster and blame

I am so good at this game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1320, LlamaFluff wrote:Nope. Its now at best WIFOM. Its actually probably detrimental to an extent because a wrong read from me probably loses us the game right here. Scum get ammo, town can get paranoid or somewhat OMGUSy. As stated many times, any tells between VT pool and Lover pool are weak at best outside of maybe today where scum will take a win if they can.
Theory chain:

Today the motivation of {LF, Bambi} is to get {Bambi, LF} elimmed, regardless of alignment.
Whichever of {LF, Bambi} is town also has the motivation of being able to find scum in the outside pool.
Whichever of {LF, Bambi} is scum also has the motivation of being able to leave their partners as looking town if they are the elimination today.
Point 2 is a stronger motivation than point 3, as it will always be relevant to that player.
If today does not end in a scumwin, whoever is town in {LF, Bambi} will be the most trusted voice for the rest of the game, and, more importantly, will definitely be able to post.

Why should we not look at the sole aspect of the game where you and Bambi have inherently different motivations? Do you disagree with any of this?

Return to “Completed Open Games”