WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

Remember Armix, he is no longer talking to you. Better watch out or he might hold his breath until he is blue in the face to get his point across that he is not scum. ;)
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:58 am

Post by neko2086 »

Charter is being even more defensive, yes, and offering terrible appeals to emotion, yes, but BM/CWR are pretty much confirmed scum and should be priority lynch in my eyes. I've yet to see any good reason offered as to why a townie replacement would need to reread before paraphrasing daytalk. Also, I've yet to see anyone even disagree that they're scum!!!

vote: BM

Also, are we just letting this pass for scumhunting?:
Crazy wrote: Lynch charter today because he has more votes and you all know I've wanted him lynched for a while, and BM/Clockwork tomorrow. Clockwork wanting to read rather than post daytalk is mega-scummy.
I fear that we won't get another chance to lynch charter... and BM is the obvious lynch tomorrow
I'm getting the feeling that since most people think you're likely town, you think you can get away with saying anything.
In Tartiflette We Trust
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:14 am

Post by armlx »

Again, we are getting to them.

Charter is also confirmed scum more or less at this point, and if he is alive during the BM lynch its going to just lead to a bunch of random intermittent posts that just add background noise.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:47 am

Post by neko2086 »

Charter is also confirmed scum more or less at this point
OK, but more or less so than BM/CWR?
In Tartiflette We Trust
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:54 am

Post by armlx »

OK, but more or less so than BM/CWR?
Less, but its like 99% vs 98%. Both are confirmed scum in my mind to the extent they have to be lynched, so order doesn't matter except for the issue I stated above.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:00 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

neko2086 wrote: Charter is being even more defensive, yes, and offering terrible appeals to emotion, yes, but BM/CWR are pretty much confirmed scum and should be priority lynch in my eyes.
I'm not asking if you think charter is a better or worse lynch than BM/CW. I'm asking if you think they are scum. Do you see any good reason for a townie to ignore questions directed towards them?
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:52 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

SleepyPanda wrote:
Cephrir wrote: (daytalk goes here)
Why did you remove all mention of SSF in your daytalk? Seeing as how that's the person you're most suspicious of at the moment, why did you decide to cut the conversation pertaining to him?
Still like to hear answer for this.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Vote charter

I agree with armlx, both charter and BM are pretty much auto-lynches in my mind, and I'd rather lynch charter first to shut him up and clear the thread.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

neko wrote:BM/CWR are pretty much confirmed scum and should be priority lynch in my eyes. I've yet to see any good reason offered as to why a townie replacement would need to reread before paraphrasing daytalk. Also, I've yet to see anyone even disagree that they're scum!!!
Vote: BM
because it's a new day.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:13 am

Post by sekinj »

I think we shoudl vote the scummiest each day. I don't think "clearing the thread" is a noble enough cause that it can bump one pair up over another that is scummier. We can lynch the scummiest today (IMO BM), and then if charter is still the scummiest tomorrow, we can lynch him tomorrow. But I don't think we shoudl lynch a less scummy person today just because they are annoying or whatever.

vote: BM
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

sekinj wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
sekinj wrote: So, if they are unwilling to do that, then they deserve ALL the suspicion they are getting! If they refuse to act like the rest of the town, I dont' see how we can assume anything but that they are scum...
If that's the only conclusion you can come to, why are you not voting them?
well, I'm definitely considering it, but I wanted to see how this discussion developed. I also want to see if BM or CWR are goign to return.
What about waiting to see if BM or CW returns? Not going to wait for a prod? Replacement? A response? How is refusal to post daytalk different than refusal to answer questions? The difference between CW and charter that I can see right now is that charter has been active the entire time, while CW has not.
SleepyPanda wrote:What happened to Crazy scum and Darox scum you were so sure of? Oh wait, because that'd be too many scum.
I also forgot to include the BM/CW pair that charter believes are scum as well. So that makes 5 confirmed scum pairs. Charter is like, the best scum hunter ever.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 am

Post by sekinj »

SleepyPanda wrote:
sekinj wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:
sekinj wrote: So, if they are unwilling to do that, then they deserve ALL the suspicion they are getting! If they refuse to act like the rest of the town, I dont' see how we can assume anything but that they are scum...
If that's the only conclusion you can come to, why are you not voting them?
well, I'm definitely considering it, but I wanted to see how this discussion developed. I also want to see if BM or CWR are goign to return.
What about waiting to see if BM or CW returns? Not going to wait for a prod? Replacement? A response? How is refusal to post daytalk different than refusal to answer questions? The difference between CW and charter that I can see right now is that charter has been active the entire time, while CW has not.
I had been waiting and then I waited a little more. Now, I've seen enough and I voted. I think refusal to post daytalk is scummier than refusal to answer questions, although they are both very scummy. Obviously BM/CWR feel that just posting their daytalk might incriminte. While charter/ceph just did a bad job of it in the first place and are now still whining about it.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

sekinj wrote:I had been waiting and then I waited a little more. Now, I've seen enough and I voted. I think refusal to post daytalk is scummier than refusal to answer questions, although they are both very scummy. Obviously BM/CWR feel that just posting their daytalk might incriminte. While charter/ceph just did a bad job of it in the first place and are now still whining about it.
And obviously charter doesn't want to answer questions because he would incriminate himself.

You don't think a person who replaced in with some 60 odd pages would have less grasp of the game than someone who's been here from the start? I rather give CW the benefit of the doubt as he might not have fully understood the situation than lynch him when there could be a chance of error. You don't agree to this either, I assume?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

let CW/BM post daytalk, then attack them over it, IMHO.
Right now, we have actual daytalk evidence against charter, plus the horrendous OMGUS and refusal to answer questioning about daytalk and his reactions, whereas the CW/BM wagon would be based on just BM's attacks and a lack of daytalk.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:38 am

Post by sekinj »

SleepyPanda wrote:
sekinj wrote:I had been waiting and then I waited a little more. Now, I've seen enough and I voted. I think refusal to post daytalk is scummier than refusal to answer questions, although they are both very scummy. Obviously BM/CWR feel that just posting their daytalk might incriminte. While charter/ceph just did a bad job of it in the first place and are now still whining about it.
And obviously charter doesn't want to answer questions because he would incriminate himself.

You don't think a person who replaced in with some 60 odd pages would have less grasp of the game than someone who's been here from the start? I rather give CW the benefit of the doubt as he might not have fully understood the situation than lynch him when there could be a chance of error. You don't agree to this either, I assume?
I think we are really just arguing over whom to lynch first, which I really don't see the point of. I think both pairs are very scummy.
I just don't understand why BM/CWR couldn't just post daytalk, even if he hasn't read the game and even if he don't understand what is going on. Just cut and paste what is there and paraphrase, either that or if it is true, come out and say their predessor's had no daytalk, but to just be mute?? At first I WAS more suspicious of charter/ceph becuase they were active, but hadn't posted daytalk correctly. But after I saw that they HAD posted daytalk, BM inched ahead of them. I still don't have any sort of defense for charter/ceph, I just think not posting daytalk at all is a worse offense.

Are you really giving BM/CWR a free ride becuase they havn't posted daytalk? after your last comment I am very curious about exactly how scummy you think BM/CWR are.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Crazy »

neko wrote:I'm getting the feeling that since most people think you're likely town, you think you can get away with saying anything.
Heck yeah.

Vote: charter

I'm not letting this lynch go down the toilet. He's been one of my top suspects since Day 1. We can lynch BM tomorrow.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

sekinj wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:

I think we are really just arguing over whom to lynch first, which I really don't see the point of. I think both pairs are very scummy.
I just don't understand why BM/CWR couldn't just post daytalk, even if he hasn't read the game and even if he don't understand what is going on. Just cut and paste what is there and paraphrase, either that or if it is true, come out and say their predessor's had no daytalk, but to just be mute?? At first I WAS more suspicious of charter/ceph becuase they were active, but hadn't posted daytalk correctly. But after I saw that they HAD posted daytalk, BM inched ahead of them. I still don't have any sort of defense for charter/ceph, I just think not posting daytalk at all is a worse offense.

Are you really giving BM/CWR a free ride becuase they havn't posted daytalk? after your last comment I am very curious about exactly how scummy you think BM/CWR are.
I agree, however I really want to see BM's daytalk before he is lynched. For a few reason, first I wanna give him a small benefit of doubt, second reading the daytalk of others has been enlightening. there have been things that have not been posted in the game thread which I had not considered. Lastly, there is possibly a small scumtell which we won't get unless he posts his daytalk.

As far as Charter and Cephrir, I hate to say it but I am wavering a tad. I still have an extremely strong feeling they are the second set of werewolves and their defense has been non-sense, however their is a degree of honesty that is making me consider thing a little more carefully.

We do know at least two of the daytalks are fabricated. Looking through them a second time, the most contrived or "thin" seem to be.

Charter/Cephrir
SleepyPanda/Armix
ThAd/dbe

Obiviousley if BM/CW flip scum, then it would only be two of these three. Going back to the whole werewolves discussion, if we don't believe there was any bussing the only couples left who did not vote for Fire/Ice are;

SleepyPanda/Armix
Darox/Starrie

I am not sure what to make of any of this, these are really just random thoughts but somethings to consider. I am going to do one more read, before casting my vote.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

sekinj wrote:I think we are really just arguing over whom to lynch first, which I really don't see the point of. I think both pairs are very scummy.

Doing something scummy and being scum aren't mutually exclusive. I'm not satisfied with lynching BM/CW just because CW refused to post daytalk. I'm not going into further depth now as I really want to hear from BM/CW first instead of giving them excuses they can use.

Also, with someone who I think is almost surely scum voting that pair, it makes me more hesitant. There's no way I'm going to switch my vote from someone who I believe to be confirmed scum to someone I still have questions about. It's possible that they're both be scum, just in different factions, but it's also possible they aren't. Why risk a mislynch if you can take an alternate route?

As it stands, if charter does flip mafia, you and neko are my top suspects as their partners. Looking at the charter/Cephrir pair interactions with everyone else, and vice versa, it rules almost everyone else out except you two and maybe ThAdmiral/DBE.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

WWB wrote:Obiviousley if BM/CW flip scum, then it would only be two of these three. Going back to the whole werewolves discussion, if we don't believe there was any bussing the only couples left who did not vote for Fire/Ice are;

SleepyPanda/Armix
Darox/Starrie
You do realize my vote WAS on Fire Day 1? You continue to push this even though I've corrected you before. You also act as if daytalk is so immensely hard to fake. What armlx posted was the jist of our daytalk. In fact, we still haven't said anything in it since he posted it. I see no need to, and apparently he feels the same.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

BattleMage hasn't posted since Saturday and Clockwork Sunday.

Destructor, Can we please get a prod on BM, CW, & DBE.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:
WWB wrote:Obiviousley if BM/CW flip scum, then it would only be two of these three. Going back to the whole werewolves discussion, if we don't believe there was any bussing the only couples left who did not vote for Fire/Ice are;

SleepyPanda/Armix
Darox/Starrie
You do realize my vote WAS on Fire Day 1? You continue to push this even though I've corrected you before. You also act as if daytalk is so immensely hard to fake. What armlx posted was the jist of our daytalk. In fact, we still haven't said anything in it since he posted it. I see no need to, and apparently he feels the same.
I haven't pushed it yet, I'm just not letting it go yet either.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

Not letting what go? That my vote wasn't on Fire or Ice? Because that makes no sense at all, since it was.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:Not letting what go? That my vote wasn't on Fire or Ice? Because that makes no sense at all, since it was.
I know you voted for Fire.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

WaltWishbone wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:Not letting what go? That my vote wasn't on Fire or Ice? Because that makes no sense at all, since it was.
Then I'm not understanding why you include my name for people who didn't vote Fire/ice.
WaltWishbone
WaltWishbone
Goon
WaltWishbone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by WaltWishbone »

SleepyPanda wrote:
WaltWishbone wrote:
Then I'm not understanding why you include my name for people who didn't vote Fire/ice.
It was a typo, it should have read people who did not vote for Iceman.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”