Post by yessiree »

VC 2.4

With 8 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate.

LlamaFluff (2)
- Anastasia, Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay (1)
- LlamaFluff

Note voting - T-Bone, Kerset, RationalMadman, Bingle, VFP

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-02 16:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Wed May 26, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1254, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1239, Kerset wrote:
Anastasia wrote: I promise to listen to whatever you say.

I will dance for you and sit on your lap and tell you you are the best player to ever play mafia.

please im begging youuuu
now image that they are actually scum and RM asked ana to post all of this for his masterplan of deception
@mod in this and a 'fan fiction' spoilered post Kerset is fabricating quotes. Is there a rule against it or not?

This entire thing is idiotic. Why would I ask Ana to fight? If I was scum with either Llama or Bambi would I not want the bus to happen or opposite to happen as Scum?

Ana believed Llama was scum and outed it when there were four votes on her and we were fully ready to be voted off, I can quote it if you want.

Are you saying you want to vote us off? Why didn't you hammer yesterday? Is it solely us disagreeing on Llama?

Would it be townier if I randomly agreed with her read on Llama?

Don't insinuate things, be direct.
The fact that you panic over pure comedy post is interesting.
giv me pagetop :(
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Comedy is his natural kryptonite anyway. Also hey Kerset you can also ask me questions if ya want.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1262, Anastasia wrote:You claim I have done no scum hunting, but how am I supposed to scum hunt when noone will listen to me? Not even my own lover partner supports me. How do I generate any kind of readable content from the people I pressure when my pressure is meaningless?

I have no support this game, non whatsoever. It's fine. I'm not going to spend more energy on something where people want to not listen.
Do you think that Tbone/VFP are scumreading bambi?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1277, Bambi Jay wrote:Also hey Kerset you can also ask me questions if ya want.
Why did bingle push SS?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Kerset »

Bambi Jay wrote:Comedy is his natural kryptonite anyway. Also hey Kerset you can also ask me questions if ya want.
In post 1215, Bambi Jay wrote:Team has to be Bingle/Kerset/Llama. Final solve but we win this only if we all vote before Ration gets back because frankly he'll scum side instead.
You think that i am scum and want to be questioned by me. Usually people ask for such thing when they want someone to change their opinion but you think that i am sided with your nemesis.
I don't get your motivation.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well you complimented me earlier so fair play.

Also Bingle pushing SS... I don't know your partner the best but honestly it was probably becuz he could justify a townread on me easier then Vex then Smart because abandoning the game without answering any questions from anyone doesn't really gain any town points. That and the slot was the least townread of the VT slots so pushing it was easy.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 3:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1273, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1271, T-Bone wrote:I mean I'm leaning that way so...I'm listening.
Why are you listening and not talking? This is dangerous 50% shot that risks losing the game, if you're Town. I say this to all Lovers.

Also why has Bambi gone quiet?

Less talk = higher chance Scum don't release tells. The logic used this day phase will reveal a lot on day three (which we get to if we vote scum here).
Because if Ana is truly town I want her opinion and reads, and I can't get that if she is going 'woe is me no one is listening.'
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:14 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1274, Bambi Jay wrote:First of all, work and sleep exists. Second... Arguing a lot here beyond the base points isn't my style. I'll let Ana Tbone and VFP ask me any questions they need to settle their worries on me.
Why not myself?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 5:16 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1276, Kerset wrote:
In post 1254, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 1239, Kerset wrote:
Anastasia wrote: I promise to listen to whatever you say.

I will dance for you and sit on your lap and tell you you are the best player to ever play mafia.

please im begging youuuu
now image that they are actually scum and RM asked ana to post all of this for his masterplan of deception
@mod in this and a 'fan fiction' spoilered post Kerset is fabricating quotes. Is there a rule against it or not?

This entire thing is idiotic. Why would I ask Ana to fight? If I was scum with either Llama or Bambi would I not want the bus to happen or opposite to happen as Scum?

Ana believed Llama was scum and outed it when there were four votes on her and we were fully ready to be voted off, I can quote it if you want.

Are you saying you want to vote us off? Why didn't you hammer yesterday? Is it solely us disagreeing on Llama?

Would it be townier if I randomly agreed with her read on Llama?

Don't insinuate things, be direct.
The fact that you panic over pure comedy post is interesting.
It isn't pure comedy at all. Don't pretend what you said wasn't what you said

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Kerset »

Who else thinks that i am unfunny?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1274, Bambi Jay wrote:the base points
What are "The base points"?

Like, tl;dr, what should I be looking for to see Bambi town here?
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Well I'm not gonna lie Bingle that's pretty fucking hard to find if you don't trust your gut since my meta is mood based more then most.

But from my earlier attempt at a solve... Even if you disagree with my conclusion does it make sense from a town perspective? That part is for everyone obviously.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Bingle »

ngl, I'm disengaged enough that I wouldn't be confident in any answer I gave. I was mostly looking for a place to bias my read towards you a little to balance out my bias towards Llama town, but I promise to pay special attention to the solve while reading. Probably tonight.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 7:54 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Bambi I am still waiting for you to answer my question that was both to Llama and yourself.

I won't quote it, prove you read this day phase.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 8:01 am

Post by RationalMadman »

If the vote ends 4-4 doesn't it double eliminate? (I am aware why that's bad, we need vanilla to allow a moselimination on Lovers afterwards) but it's something to consider. I actually NEED Ana to switch if Bambi is to be eliminated as Scum here. I am writing this out because it didn't occur to me how problematic the disagreement between Ana and myself is here until I actually thought about what plurality voting causes to happen in a 4-4.

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I already know literally anything I say to you is pointless. If you haven't read my posts and style yet you aren't gonna try later. When I mentioned Tbone VFP and Ana to ask me questions it's cuz I trust them to be well thought out. Even if it's very unlikely atm on the off chance they're town I wanna talk with Kerset and Bingle. I'm even willing to interact with confirmed scum Llama because arguing with him will help the others solve.

Your questions to me I'm ignoring because you live in your own head and it isn't just from my responses. We make each other angry when we talk to each other, or atleast I know I get annoyed, so it's better I talk to others instead.

Edit: it's in the rules that first to 4 votes and it stays tied goes to whoever gets there first. I also said that in an earlier posts but we don't really like to read each other's post so I understand you not seeing it.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1290, RationalMadman wrote:If the vote ends 4-4 doesn't it double eliminate? (I am aware why that's bad, we need vanilla to allow a moselimination on Lovers afterwards) but it's something to consider. I actually NEED Ana to switch if Bambi is to be eliminated as Scum here. I am writing this out because it didn't occur to me how problematic the disagreement between Ana and myself is here until I actually thought about what plurality voting causes to happen in a 4-4.
No. First of all, that would trigger a scum win immediately as two VT were limmed. Second of all, this is standard plurality. First to highest is limmed. So whoever reached four votes first would get eliminated.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 33, Bambi Jay wrote:I'm gonna laugh if both the former VTs Klick and Tbone are the last lover pair and Llama got single again. Regardless of which of these 3 are paired, one of the singles stayed Single. That's sad.
In post 213, Bambi Jay wrote:Currently reading and the two things that stick out are I'm townread by BingleBangle and he and Vex argued about something. Oh and Ration called out my meme vote but that's expected.

The PT talk felt filler mainly cuz of the fact no decent player as evil doesn't make a fake PT discussion this time. Honestly hearing About ana complaining about Ration was the main believable one and that's NAI. Funny but NAI.

Vex I wanted to blindly trust you over Llama to make it easier on me but now my blind townread of my former lover is now null and void. I might just be missing something at work but it felt like needless banter.

Also who yelled at Bing for literally just using Mason as exaggeration? It was obvious what he meant.
In post 231, LlamaFluff wrote:That was a painful read. I did come away from it liking Ana/RM (mostly just due to their topic summary) as town a bit.
TBone/VFP, apologies if I missed it but do you agree that Ana/LF probably isn't S/S?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Bingle »

Oh, whoops, didn't realize I had those quoted.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1293, Bingle wrote:TBone/VFP, apologies if I missed it but do you agree that Ana/LF probably isn't S/S?
Actually, I'd kind of like a pair analysis for every pair from everyone.

AnaRM LF doesn't make sense to me because of the consistent push at BoP'ng LF from Ana, both yesterday and today.

I don't think AnaRM Bambi is much more likely given the mutual personality PL bullshit early D1 from RM and Bambi. That seems needlessly toxic as scum theater, and I don't think scum would resort to that when there were multiple other options.

TBoneVFP/Bambi and TBoneVFP/Fluff both seem viable as of 22
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 538, Kerset wrote:Disorganization between RM&Ana might be a towntell. RM isn't kind of person that would sabotage partners plan to set up chain elim .
In post 539, Kerset wrote:If you give RM plan in PT that
, he would play along, because he likes that kind of scheming (based on his pregame talks?).
In post 540, Kerset wrote:T-Bone, is it your meta to talk just about mech staff? No votes, no interrogations.
I actually quite like this reasoning.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Bingle »

Didn't mean to include 540.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 536, Bambi Jay wrote:Careful Tbone he'll put you as my partner if you keep that up.
In post 541, T-Bone wrote:
In post 536, Bambi Jay wrote:Careful Tbone he'll put you as my partner if you keep that up.
He already did!
This is very cheeky if S/S.

How cheeky is your scumgame TBone?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed May 26, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 1292, Bingle wrote:
In post 1290, RationalMadman wrote:If the vote ends 4-4 doesn't it double eliminate? (I am aware why that's bad, we need vanilla to allow a moselimination on Lovers afterwards) but it's something to consider. I actually NEED Ana to switch if Bambi is to be eliminated as Scum here. I am writing this out because it didn't occur to me how problematic the disagreement between Ana and myself is here until I actually thought about what plurality voting causes to happen in a 4-4.
No. First of all, that would trigger a scum win immediately as two VT were limmed. Second of all, this is standard plurality. First to highest is limmed. So whoever reached four votes first would get eliminated.
No it wouldn't it's one VT and one Goon.

I never knew first to highest is a rule. I will prefer of mod confirms that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”