boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by boxxy »

N_M leans town? On what basis?

I don't think Lemons is happening today, join the CBD train, choo choo.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by boxxy »

Oh I see your now. I disagree but probably only because I still read lemons as town.b
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 373, boxxy wrote:I would support voting CBD or N_M at this point.
then why not just vote N_M? we're 20 hours from the deadline and he's at E-2 whereas CDB is at E-3 even after your vote

i'm unsure about CDB but not_mafia has made it clear he isn't interested in contributing to solving the game. he's dead weight at best.

@Owen how does boxxy's push on CDB affect your confidence in them as a pair? do you think it could be for show/an attempt at bussing?
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by boxxy »

Cause I've still got time, I'm online, people have expressed interest in CDB as well. I can switch to N_M if need be.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by boxxy »

@Lemons regarding

I actually think N_M and Italiano are opposite alignments. From my L-1 wagon of N_M, T3, Italiano, and UNOwen, I still feel there's at least 1 scum on it, and probably only 1 scum.

I'm neutral on T3 and leaning town on UNOwen. That leaves Italiano and N_M.

I don't think Italiano defends N_M if they're both scum, I think its easier and safer to just keep your distance and say nothing or dismiss it as "yep that's N_M"
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 1:57 pm

In post 374, Anya wrote:
In post 356, ItalianoVD wrote:Revealing scum!NM isn’t gonna point anything my way because I’m not saying he’s not scum. I’m saying give him more time to prove it or not.
don't think he ever will prove it

we might as well throw him to the piranhas now and see what kind of loot box we fish up
if you think italiano is town then what kind of "loot box" do you think we'll fish up by limming not_mafia? you are talking about info gained yes?

p-edit: that's a fair response. can you point to any of cdb's posts in particular that look like "trying to appear as contributing" as opposed to actually contributing?

p-edit II: you're right that it's a loud defense for so early on in the N_M wagon's life, but i'm not convinced it isn't just him trying to nip momentum in the bud while simultaneously furthering his push on you. italiano's is not a great response to the initial accusation in my eyes. as i said in , italiano's is also really weird because there most definitely
was
useful content to post at that point.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by boxxy »

In post 381, InsidiousLemons wrote:can you point to any of cdb's posts in particular that look like "trying to appear as contributing" as opposed to actually contributing?
Read his iso, good number of townreads, almost no scumreads. Lots of "gee this is hard" posts.

Back in he says his scum reads are Anya, T3, and NM, followed by saying
Will place a vote on one of those three in a few posts' time once I've addressed some other points and checked the vote count.
Of course he never actually places a vote on them, not until just recently in he votes N_M. Why? "in the interest in actually having a vote down."

In fact the more I read this the less I like it. By it may have been clear that the boxxy train wasn't arriving at station and that a policy elim on N_M was likely. He gets his vote on N_M early and can now coast to day 2 as town is forced to pull the trigger there.

Feels pretty opportunistic to me.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by boxxy »

Re: Italiano.

I also don't like , nor . Nor do I like , feels like getting ahead of the story for when N_M flips scum. Nor do I like how he won't give his readlist today. But I can see some scenarios where town!Italiano does this, and I don't think the Italiano train is happening today, so I'm willing to return to it day 2.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by boxxy »

I do think Italiano has a point regarding what information we get from a N_M flip in , but I don't think we get nothing from it.

Run your own thought experiment on how you'll react upon seeing town!N_M vs scum!N_M.

For me, I think there's some indication that N_M and Italiano are opposite alignment as I outlined above.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 381, InsidiousLemons wrote:p-edit II: you're right that it's a loud defense for so early on in the N_M wagon's life, but i'm not convinced it isn't just him trying to nip momentum in the bud while simultaneously furthering his push on you. italiano's 333 is not a great response to the initial accusation in my eyes. as i said in 329, italiano's 158 is also really weird because there most definitely was useful content to post at that point.
I think we can do better. Not_Mafia is the easy way and the path of least resistance which is perfect for scum. Why would I be fighting against that? This ain’t wifom, it’s logic. Why would any scum want to make the day’s elimination harder? If there is town consensus on town scum ain’t interfering in that. There’s not that much faking or towncred in the world. This covers me!scum, NM!town and me!town, NM!town. A partnership is just not a thing here. Maybe if you squint your eyes, turn your head and do a back flip, but as a stated already that can be said about any other player when it comes to Not_Mafia.

If everyone is good voting for CDB then I will vote there. Boxxy and Lemons isn’t happening today unfortunately.

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Anya »

nah the loot box is notmafia's role card mostly

we might fish up a sweet epic red one or a common green

we still get some info about who was pushing it and at what stage though no use looking into that right now though unless it actually happens and pushes show conviction and stay on to the end or don't and etc
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 385, ItalianoVD wrote:If everyone is good voting for CDB then I will vote there. Boxxy and Lemons isn’t happening today unfortunately.
is this a joke to you
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by Anya »

but i feel everyone else on this table i can read better through the timeline but notmafia will always be an unknown so why not wrecking ball him now
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 388, Anya wrote:but i feel everyone else on this table i can read better through the timeline but notmafia will always be an unknown so why not wrecking ball him now
In post 387, Anya wrote:
In post 385, ItalianoVD wrote:If everyone is good voting for CDB then I will vote there. Boxxy and Lemons isn’t happening today unfortunately.
is this a joke to you
Not at all. Is it to you?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 388, Anya wrote:but i feel everyone else on this table i can read better through the timeline but notmafia will always be an unknown so why not wrecking ball him now
Haven’t you played with him? Isn’t this just normal Day 1 Not_Mafia?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 4:02 pm

i can compromise on cdb. with not_mafia lolhammer potential he's now essentially at E-1

@cdb claim? consider this intent to soft-hammer
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 4:05 pm

i do still prefer n_m but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. if you guys want we can leave it until the morning but cdb has all the momentum and it looks like we won't get any help from t3 on a n_m exec for some reason
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:23 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I'm a VT.

There's only so much 'compare my execution to the patented non-entity's execution' that I want to do here but what I will say on the subject is this: I think I'd be able to contribute more with some flips. Knowing a couple of alignments should help me to pick up trails based on who I think seems to have already known those alignments. Do you expect* N_M to offer a quantifiable improvement Tomorrow?

*I'm not asking you to
expect
it of me for sure if you're already doubtful about my contribution. But I feel like we
know
what the answer is for N_M and those voting for me, at best, don't know what the answer would be for me.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:24 am

Anya so quickly moving from the vote on me to N_M feels likely town. I would expect scum in her position to see where the wagon on me went because it absolutely looked like the most likely thing to come to fruition at that stage and I don't think anyone would have given her any grief for staying on me.
#greenshirtthursdays
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:26 am

Post by bloodhail »

meh

ill hammer n_m if we get the votes there
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 2:32 am

In post 382, boxxy wrote:Of course he never actually places a vote on them, not until just recently in he votes N_M. Why? "in the interest in actually having a vote down."

In fact the more I read this the less I like it. By it may have been clear that the boxxy train wasn't arriving at station and that a policy elim on N_M was likely. He gets his vote on N_M early and can now coast to day 2 as town is forced to pull the trigger there.

Feels pretty opportunistic to me.
I don't see how 'be generally not that useful, openly acknowledge how votes on me would be a reasonable thing for players of both alignments to do, then explicitly not get on a wagon' makes sense as
opportunism
. If you've read my iso, then you already know that I'm well aware of what my behaviour looks like. From where I'm sitting, this wagon looks like a pretty fucking predictable consequence of my actions in this game; if anything, the behaviour you're discussing is me
inviting
it to happen, and you're saying that was me taking advantage of an opportunity to get away with something? The psychological profile that you're trying to apply to a scum!me here doesn't make any sense at all. It only would if I had been feeling significantly more secure about my position in the town's estimations at the time.
#greenshirtthursdays
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 3:07 am

Post by T3 »

I reread Lemons ISO and I think they are town. Mostly gut though.
VOTE: NM
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 3:52 am

Post by boxxy »

Phone posting, and going afk for a bot.

I'll explain the opportunism later. But just putting this down now so we can hammer Incase I don't get back before days end.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 4:05 am

Post by boxxy »

By my count that's a hammer, glad to have that out of the way.

@CDB: Acknowledging that your actions look scum doesn't make them not scum. Scum often play the sympathy card "yeah I'd vote me" and you've done that many times.

The opportunity is putting your vote in a place where it will be scrutinized the least, and getting it there early, when it was evident that we'd end up on NM eventually for lack of better options (lol come at me UNOwen).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”