- Bingle, RationalMadman
Something_Smart (1)
- LlamaFluff
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart

Note Voting - Anastasia

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 22:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Sat May 22, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:24 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 843, Kerset wrote:
In post 701, Kerset wrote:@llama @VV please make a stand point around me, Bone and that staff. You are avoiding this for too long and this will be crucial for future association.
ignored....
I mean... you are voting in the VT pool.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 851, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 701, Kerset wrote:@llama @VV please make a stand point around me, Bone and that staff. You are avoiding this for too long and this will be crucial for future association.
ignored....
We are also currently the defacto plurality lim. Given that if nothing changes we die, asking people to commit to a stance on us seems common sense.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Bingle »

@SS did you read the requested iso?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Kerset »

rly urls? Just use

Code: Select all

[post][/post]
giv me pagetop :(
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:38 am

Post by VFP »

In post 847, RationalMadman wrote:I read your other games, most are ongoing from what I see though therefore I can't give details.

As a 'newbie' you knew how to breadcrumb your tracker report on day 2 of the game we played and you even made sure to put Rathe at the bottom of your townreads to make very clear what you were doing to a more observant player. That game is over so I can say that.

You also read Andante and many players in that game we played well despite being as I said, a 'newbie'. You replaced in there too, showing how fast you can read a game and know your situation/surroundings, you also softed being a PR to me when I asked your role on Day 1 though you could have replied the same implicit hint as a VT to me asking your role.
If I was to read up and be competent as town, then why wouldn't I read up and be competent as scum as well?

Also, he's a town game from me. I was a bus driver.
In post 1840, VFP wrote:I did a bus drive on you and BBmolla. The roleblock if true was intended for you.
I cant see a way that my action caused or assisted in a kill on Mafia Pizza.
In post 2116, VFP wrote:This wasn't so much as of a lie, but more I was back and fourth on swapping Math Pizza / Math BBmolla in my mind.
I thought I ended with Math BBmolla but obviously I didn't.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:43 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 852, Bingle wrote:
ignored....
We are also currently the defacto plurality lim. Given that if nothing changes we die, asking people to commit to a stance on us seems common sense.
And thats why I want the VV/SS slot dead. Both other VT pool slots are voting there, and that just feel wrong because neither of them are actually doing anything that looks like a bus.

Lets try this

Vote Ana

They are just bantering... which is essentially all they did in the mafia topic last time. Plus I dont think this is a lover pair bus because neither one seems to be jockying to get any sort of credit, and im not sure why TBone scum is trying to poke holes in me pressuring Kerset.

Do people actually buy meta now or something? VT meta in an open is going to be different than town PR meta in a closed vs pretty much everything else. There are so many things that go into why someone is acting like they do beyond alignment. Meta is just a baseline skill/theory thing, know how good someone is so if they are going out of their way to do something detrimental that can become a tell instead of just a "bad player" thing. Beyond that its next to worthless.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:45 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@All lover pairs voting another lover pair - Explain your read on the pair you are not voting. Basically how much of your vote is a scum read, how much is a town read on other pair.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Kerset »

ok llama you want to kill there (like me) but you can see give opinions on the other pool
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 858, Kerset wrote:you can still give opinions on the other pool
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:49 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 858, Kerset wrote:ok llama you want to kill there (like me) but you can see give opinions on the other pool
I did. I voted Ana. Most of the game is them buddying to you. What do you read differently from their interactions and play from last game?
Co-host of The USL Show
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Bingle »

I can’t shake the feeling here that TBone is trying to get me to legitimize his Kerset push.

Objectively, it is true that scumKerset pushed people based on inactivity in the last game. Objectively, it is true that Kerset pushed people based on inactivity this game. The issue with TBone’s conclusion is that in both cases, pushes based on activity we’re warranted.

There’s this sort of unspoken presumption that townKerset couldn’t push people based on inactivity this game, and every time I’ve pointed it out it feels like there’s been a sort of handwaive of that whole concept. I’m having trouble believing that Tbone is that ridiculously bad at utilizing meta. (Single source, complete dismissal of the concept of NAI behaviors)

I’ve tried to get answers to this, but as I see it TBones argument is that Kerset as town could only sit there helplessly in the face of inactivity and NAI bullshit as opposed to pushing people based on inactivity. I also feel like every time I’ve attempted to reach out to solve TBone I’ve been brushed off and chastised for not being willing to try to solve TBone.

I’d like other people to look at our interactions and see if they see the same thing.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Kerset »

ignored....
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 860, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 858, Kerset wrote:ok llama you want to kill there (like me) but you can see give opinions on the other pool
I did. I voted Ana. Most of the game is them buddying to you. What do you read differently from their interactions and play from last game?
i am still referring to the fact that you didn't make a stance about me-Tbone
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

ignored....
Weren't you the one asking for a deadline extension...? And you decide to vote for the pair not one of the leading wagons after avoiding this literally all day? What?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:52 am

Post by VFP »

In post 861, Bingle wrote:I’d like other people to look at our interactions and see if they see the same thing.
I don't see it.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Kerset »

now she is in despair in prev game she was in euphoria
sorry i cant help you more, i just base my read on RM
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:56 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 861, Bingle wrote:I can’t shake the feeling here that TBone is trying to get me to legitimize his Kerset push.

Objectively, it is true that scumKerset pushed people based on inactivity in the last game. Objectively, it is true that Kerset pushed people based on inactivity this game. The issue with TBone’s conclusion is that in both cases, pushes based on activity we’re warranted.

There’s this sort of unspoken presumption that townKerset couldn’t push people based on inactivity this game, and every time I’ve pointed it out it feels like there’s been a sort of handwaive of that whole concept. I’m having trouble believing that Tbone is that ridiculously bad at utilizing meta. (Single source, complete dismissal of the concept of NAI behaviors)

I’ve tried to get answers to this, but as I see it TBones argument is that Kerset as town could only sit there helplessly in the face of inactivity and NAI bullshit as opposed to pushing people based on inactivity. I also feel like every time I’ve attempted to reach out to solve TBone I’ve been brushed off and chastised for not being willing to try to solve TBone.

I’d like other people to look at our interactions and see if they see the same thing.
Uhhh bruh you brush me off. Don't even try to play the 'T-Bone isn't working with me whaaaa' when literally that's what I've been doing this entire day phase. Even though yes Kerset is scummy, nonetheless I've been working you (and to a much lesser extent Kerset) to help my understanding of the game, and I often got dishonesty in response...which you've just done again in this post.

So I don't think you get to complain that 'T-Bone brushed me off' when you can't speak with me or about me in an honest way.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 856, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 852, Bingle wrote:
ignored....
And thats why I want the VV/SS slot dead. Both other VT pool slots are voting there, and that just feel wrong because neither of them are actually doing anything that looks like a bus.

Lets try this

Vote Ana

They are just bantering... which is essentially all they did in the mafia topic last time. Plus I dont think this is a lover pair bus because neither one seems to be jockying to get any sort of credit, and im not sure why TBone scum is trying to poke holes in me pressuring Kerset.

Do people actually buy meta now or something? VT meta in an open is going to be different than town PR meta in a closed vs pretty much everything else. There are so many things that go into why someone is acting like they do beyond alignment. Meta is just a baseline skill/theory thing, know how good someone is so if they are going out of their way to do something detrimental that can become a tell instead of just a "bad player" thing. Beyond that its next to worthless.
This I don't understand because functionally if we hit deadline Kerset/Bingle are eliminated. So are you implicitly townreading VFP/T-Bone??

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:58 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 863, Kerset wrote:
i am still referring to the fact that you didn't make a stance about me-Tbone
Doesnt my vote give somewhat of an idea about where my thoughts are on your pairs? As in I would rather VV/SS go, but if in lover pool... neither of you two?
T-Bone wrote:
ignored....
Weren't you the one asking for a deadline extension...? And you decide to vote for the pair not one of the leading wagons after avoiding this literally all day? What?
Yep.

Dont like the way this is going on, so im trying to change it up and see what shakes out. I dont think that the votes from VT pool make sense if Kerset/Bingle are scum, and I have a town read on you and VFP/Bingle make sense, so trying new things. Also yes again. I dont think if you are scum you take a swipe at my reasoning for Kesert-scum over the reaction to VFP question.
Co-host of The USL Show
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 10:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

I don't have a problem with the Ana vote necessarily since I know one of those pairs are scum in a way you don't. It wasn't clear to me what your reads were so thanks for clearing that up.

But I wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page that without more votes, a vote for Ana/RM by Llama is functionally a vote for Kerset/Bingle in the current game state. So regardless of who flips what we have that interaction in mind when it is time to deal with the VT pool.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 857, LlamaFluff wrote:@All lover pairs voting another lover pair - Explain your read on the pair you are not voting. Basically how much of your vote is a scum read, how much is a town read on other pair.
RM is nulltown, mostly because of the whole mason thing. I think it comes across as slightly more likely that he is genuine in his belief than that he’s going this all in on an obvious shit tunnel when he strikes me as someone who really wants to be right, and more to the point, be seen to be right. Ana legitimately isn’t playing the game.

I’m mostly voting in the lover pool because I disagreed with kers about the VT pool, although I’m not sure how the replace effects that, tbh. I think you’re town and thought VV not trying to engage Bambi was scummy. Kers thinks Bambi is scummy and while I can see it as possible I’m not really feeling it.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 867, T-Bone wrote:I often got dishonesty in response...which you've just done again in this post.
Why do you keep calling him dishonest? He disagree with you for sure but his intentions are pretty straightforward. He believes that my actions were made in good faith and believes that your push is unjustified. Where is the dishonesty?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat May 22, 2021 10:08 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I mean... I think unless someone is being obtuse we are heading to:

Kerset/Bingle - TBone/VFP, SS, Bambi
Tbone/VFP - Kerset/Bingle, Ana/RM
Ana/RM - The hero of our story

If people dont agree with where I am putting them, they probably need to move their vote.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum