- Bingle, RationalMadman
Something_Smart (1)
- LlamaFluff
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart

Note Voting - Anastasia

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-23 22:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Sat May 22, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:14 am

Post by VFP »

In post 799, Kerset wrote:We live in two different universes.

*In mine I'm scum and I don't really know where else to go with this. Vex fucked us!

*In yours you're town and I'm low key impressed right now
Agreed
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:32 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Tbone and VFP are scum pair I am quite sure now.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:36 am

Post by RationalMadman »

VFP please explain your read on Kerset and also what precisely in the vanillas is your read's reasoning? What's your read on Bambi? Your unvote on Bambi is solely due to Tbone saying he townreads her? Correct or incorrect?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:38 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 802, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone and VFP are scum pair I am quite sure now.
Simply put until now, I had zero read on Klick overall. Now I am getting a scumread on VFP.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Should I read everything? Any important parts I should focus on?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:45 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

The difference in all three reactions to me asking VFP about lovers topic really is interesting. Will have to dig into that because those are three very different responses that seem to come from three different mindsets. First instinct is one town reaction, one null and one somewhat scummy.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:54 am

Post by VFP »

In post 803, RationalMadman wrote:VFP please explain your read on Kerset and also what precisely in the vanillas is your read's reasoning? What's your read on Bambi? Your unvote on Bambi is solely due to Tbone saying he townreads her? Correct or incorrect?
PoE on scum Kersert
And yes. T- Bone is the only player I know won't have a scum motive here.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 5:55 am

Post by VFP »

In post 806, LlamaFluff wrote:The difference in all three reactions to me asking VFP about lovers topic really is interesting. Will have to dig into that because those are three very different responses that seem to come from three different mindsets. First instinct is one town reaction, one null and one somewhat scummy.
Thats a fancy way to call us null as a whole.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:05 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 808, VFP wrote:
In post 806, LlamaFluff wrote:The difference in all three reactions to me asking VFP about lovers topic really is interesting. Will have to dig into that because those are three very different responses that seem to come from three different mindsets. First instinct is one town reaction, one null and one somewhat scummy.
Not sure how you are getting that when three lovers, all from different pairs, have chimed in when I say "one is town, one null, one scum" for the responses. Although for you specifically yes you were the null response. I am shocked none of the three mentioned was I was hoping for though.
Co-host of The USL Show
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:07 am

Post by VFP »

Oh I thought you meant me, T bone, and klick.
Ignore that then.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:51 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 809, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 808, VFP wrote:
Not sure how you are getting that when three lovers, all from different pairs, have chimed in when I say "one is town, one null, one scum" for the responses. Although for you specifically yes you were the null response. I am shocked none of the three mentioned was I was hoping for though.
So who was which? I only see two reacting, me and Kerset. Who was the third? The one you actually asked?

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:51 am

Post by RationalMadman »

VFP answering your question isn't a reaction to you asking, not at all same dynamic.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 6:54 am

Post by VFP »

I guess responding is an action.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:04 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 811, RationalMadman wrote:So who was which? I only see two reacting, me and Kerset. Who was the third? The one you actually asked?
Yep.

VFP said about what I expected would be said as either alignment. Was a little surprised there was no "we havent been able to talk since day one" but I think that can be added or left out regardless of alignment, so its ultimately just a null tell. Whole question was really just a trap to see if VFP said something had been discussed beyond the first day starting, where they would be confirmed scum.

You do something a little bit similar, but again ignore the fact that I asked about what had been talked about beyond pregame. As town might not even think about the fact that scum has daytalk, and you were town first game, makes me think you are a little more likely town for that reaction because it seems far more likely for town to gloss over it than for scum to do the same. The theory that operating with too much knowledge can at times lead to an inadvertent show of the cards, or at least make statements from a mindset town isnt likely to reach.

Leaves Kerset who goes right to talking about scum topics, and actually is somewhat wrong too. Last game scum didnt get a topic, at least not out the gate. They had to ask for one and improvise in the main scum topic because they never got one in a reasonable amount of time. Which is why I think saying that "scum got a PT" is a bit of an odd statement, as last game they *didnt* until it was requested. Making the assumption that they have one this time feels like scum who knows that either now they were given one, or it was requested. The "playing with too much information" thing from last time, especially as if its worthless to talk about PT stuff... why wasnt Kerset complaining about it out the gate during the first few pages.

Kerset answer is just the most unexpected from me. RM comes from a point of ignorance to something that makes me think town. VFP is just a pure null tell either way, I doubt it would change much if at all depending on alignment.

@mod
- Can we get an extension? We just replaced almost a third of the game and now have under 48 hours to deadline with weekend when a lot of people disappear coming up.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Kerset »

There is major difference. First time you wanted to check whenever PT was used, now you are trying to check whenever Klick story matches VFP story. All VFP had to do is to check PT.
In previous iteration mod said that lack of scum PT was a mistake, so the fact that this time he will fix it is obvious especially that prev game was canceled thanks to information, which were in town lover PT. Mod wouldn't risk another reroll... do i really need to explain it to setup reviewer?
giv me pagetop :(
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Kerset »

maybe i should be less arrogant, sry
giv me pagetop :(
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Read from VFP's replace in. RM feels pretty town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:36 am

Post by T-Bone »

I saw that Llama was fishing for a scumslip and rather than pointing it out I let it happen cause we're not scum. yw Llama.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:36 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 815, Kerset wrote:There is major difference. First time you wanted to check whenever PT was used, now you are trying to check whenever Klick story matches VFP story. All VFP had to do is to check PT.
In previous iteration mod said that lack of scum PT was a mistake, so the fact that this time he will fix it is obvious especially that prev game was canceled thanks to information, which were in town lover PT. Mod wouldn't risk another reroll... do i really need to explain it to setup reviewer?
Now that I look at it... go back and check sample roles for this game. There still is no spot for a scum lover topic. Looks like the town thread lock is only change.

If mod used word for word the same stuff as in samples, still no scum topic unless it was requested. So now I need to think about that one.
Co-host of The USL Show
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:37 am

Post by VFP »

Yeah if I'm scum I'm never falling for a trick to do with PTs.
But I know that Llama likes these minor slip attempts. The goal was obvious from Llama but a try is a try.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 814, LlamaFluff wrote:Leaves Kerset who goes right to talking about scum topics, and actually is somewhat wrong too. Last game scum didnt get a topic, at least not out the gate. They had to ask for one and improvise in the main scum topic because they never got one in a reasonable amount of time. Which is why I think saying that "scum got a PT" is a bit of an odd statement, as last game they *didnt* until it was requested. Making the assumption that they have one this time feels like scum who knows that either now they were given one, or it was requested. The "playing with too much information" thing from last time, especially as if its worthless to talk about PT stuff... why wasnt Kerset complaining about it out the gate during the first few pages.
I think you're 100% wrong for the reasons Kerset mentioned though.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 7:46 am

Post by T-Bone »

Actually the conclusions you draw in 814 about RM and Kerset are super odd as I feel the opposite conclusions are more logical.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:06 am

Post by RationalMadman »

I wasn't ignorant of Scum having daytalk. I never said I didn't know or think that. However, the reply VFP gave was attainable with just reading what Klick and Tbone wrote in thus public thread and insinuating that VFP read it without knowing much about it. It doesn't require VFP to use daytalk and ask Tbone for help to know what to say because nothing about the reply implied that happened, if it had been more detailed that may imply it especially with a larger timegap. I believe VFP based the reply on what Klick and Tbone said earlier and still scumread VFP and Tbone.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri May 21, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Bingle »

Smart, dual isoing me and Tbone is probably worth it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”